Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 7:01 am
User Image

User Image

((OOC: Massive writers block so this is going to be stupid short since I don't want to hold anyone up.))

Celine would stand by as he once again fell into a more passive and observational role, sure that if she was needed or if something caught her attention that she would be there to assist.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:51 am
Valencia thought for a moment on the decision. Valencia adored the New World and wanted to go there but something was telling her to go to Rivia and it wasn't Shukurai. She was disappointed in her decision but agreed. "I adore the New World but out of the two, the City of Rivia would be best place to start... I've had some rough times in that world which the city is in. I keep getting confused for a "Witcher" and the welcome is not always friendly. So if for whatever reason we get kicked out, stoned or whatever, I had nothing to do with it. I'll try to keep a low profile but if anything..." Valencia crossed her arms as she examined Layla's look at the moment. "You're gonna need some old world attire or at least close to it. I can only imagined how militarized Diamond Dogs were received in a medieval city and age... It couldn't have been good."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:51 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"B-Because..we'll need all the help we can get..", Ardyn replied to Hannah's questions about the pirates, knowing that she was quite annoyed that she wasn't going with the others to fight against Mido and Arachne. Honestly, Ardyn felt this as well as he watched Odelia lead the way back to the ship. Turning back toward Hannah, he covered his mouth in a way to whisper in Hannah's ear,"Besides..I think she'll need our support in this adventure anyhow.."
Ardyn then moved his hand down before looking around at everyone, knowing that the group was going to be in good hands. Leading Hannah up to the ship, Odelia was seen talking to B.O.B. which a small droplet of motor oil dripped down the side of it's metal chrome dome, knowing that this was going to be interesting, terrifying, and a wasted effort..but with all the upgrades he had made to the ship while she was away, B.O.B. only sighed before speaking up,"Ship is ready when everyone who is joining is on board who is joining on your quest."
"I trust in Vincent and Mitsuki in their abilities to fight and to lead. These two..they aren't normal heroes we've fought in the past..these two here, they have something that..I don't know. It's like they have a power to make any situation a advantage...and their hearts...their hearts give you comfort in the choices you have made", Jezebel replied, looking up toward Mitsuki who was a powerful warrior indeed. Already defeating powerful enemies with her large arsenal of bows, swords, and keyblades. Looking over toward Vin, she knew of his amazing healing ability and yet something seemed off. Vin was nervous looking as the cigarette was removed from his ear and placed between his lips, not lit but ready. Ready for what is about to happen. Placing a soft hand over his left, Vin stopped before turning toward Jezebel who smirked at him with a comforting look on her face. Vin softly exhaled before giving her a soft nod before looking toward Jack who he was explaining the plan. This was definitely going to help and with a little bit of luck, they could catch up to them or better yet, get the drop on them.
Jezebel slowly moved her hand away but as he did, Vin softly closed his eyes as he felt something itching at the back of his mind. Something wasn't right but he just couldn't pinpoint it. Something was pulling against his soul, his heart even. What could this be? Shaking his head, Vin took his lighter to light up the end of his cigarette before looking back toward the group with a soft smirk. Walking over to Celine who just seemed to not know where she was wanting to go, Vin lent out his left hand for a hand shack and a soft conversation to her,"You know..in these certain times, you always have a choice. You can run and hide or you can join us to fight. I think..I think you'd be a great addition to the group..for the gods of old and new, lets save Olympus together...but it is your call, Celine..the door is always open."
Vin used his zippo lighter on his cigarette, the cherry of the death stick glowing a bright red color as the tobacco smoke filled within his lungs. With all these cigarettes he smoke, his lungs must look like just..black. Black Lungs covered with black concrete. Well, it's a good thing I have this healing factor, boy oh~. Well I mean, I use to smoke but not like you bud...Honestly, I don't remember the last time I smoked. Yeah, that's true. We have so many roleplayers here, sometimes I lose track with myself. Not anyone's fault, I just have a bad memory- Amen there, Aussie Go f@ck yourself, Vin Not my fault I'm like this, I was created while you were drunk and hanging out with that guy who always smelt like the Wacky Tobaccy. Bet you smoked with him too, am I rig-! ALRIGHT, BACK TO THE STORY!
As Vin walked back to the group, his probably 50th cigarette here HEY! I don't judge you for contemplating getting a tattoo of batman's arms coming out of you butt so you could show people the batcave...Anywho, Vin with his cigarette lit, walked back where Jezebel, Xodira, Mitsuki, and whoever else was joining. Jezebel turned her sight back toward Xodira before summoning his scythe in her right hand, relaxing the end of her staff against the ground. Looking toward Mitsuki, the daemon huntress gave her a soft nod of appreciation before speaking up with a soft and gentle tone, giving off a soft complement to her,"You got this, sugar~"
"I know we can..", Vin spoke up, placing his hand against Spider-Man's shoulder before looking back toward all of his friends who weren't joining, smiling brightly at them all before waving his free hand to everyone. Moving his hand away and the other one down, Vin looked toward Mitsuki with a large smirk before finishing with what he said then yelling out in what seemed to be a way to hype up the going party,"because I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't...-FOR THE REALMS!"
Jezebel smirked brightly before looking back toward Vin who Xodira was between the two of them. The feeling of honor and the hype let out a smile and yelling out,"FOR THE REALSM!"
Vin quickly turned with a large smile on his face, making Jezebel show a large blush streak against her cheeks before whipping out her glasses, placing them over her eyes before slamming her scythe's blunt end of the staff against the floor to show a sort of honor and to show her determination to win. Vin smirked at the thought of Jezebel, the one who was ordered by Daichi to kill the demigod, blushed when he smiled at her. Cracking his neck loudly, the Angel awaited for the mistle to be activated.

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:10 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Layla wasn't sure where Rivia was but when she heard that was abit primitive she sighed,"I guess I could handle one of those corsets for a fews days", she said,"But my hair...?", she said showing her bright blue,"Is this gonna be acceptable without them flipping?", she then pulled her hand to her chin in thought,"I mean... I could wear one of those bonnet things or something?".

Hannah looked over at Adryn him so closer to her caused the young vampire to blush as his mouth was near her ear,"Uh.. oh yea..", she said turning to look off to the side while her hand clenched his hand not to hard she didn't want to break it...

Odelia turned her attention to the doctor who seemed to have boarded,"While of course ya be more than welcome!", said Odelia laughing out a hearty laugh she took her place at the wail,"Open them sails lets be getting me home to a real ocean", she said more than determined and happy as she thought of her crew waiting most likely at one of the main pirate ports sailing the oceans for what has possibly been a long time, She couldn't keep track of it either way,"I'm coming home red..", she whispered thinking fondly of her first mate; /color]

Persephone glanced over at her husband as he to seemed uncertain, but certain they did the right thing by letting her go as he talked to Hermes on the phone Persephone waited next to here only catching bits and pieces,"What now?", she said crossing her arms, glancing over to the side of her she noticed the young girl Celine hadn't dont much but observe,"She is a quiet one", said Persephone quietly watching Vincent come up to offer the invite to fight with them,"Is that the human Athena was talking about earlier?", she asked Hades;

Xodira glanced over at Jezebel smiling as her master told her that she could trust Mitisuki and Vincent,"alright... I suppose since she saved me I have to trust her now", she commented remembering she was rescued by the girl with fuzzy ears; She then looked over as they began to do a hurrah sort of deal with them getting syced about the whole event of saving the realms, and deep down she to began to let out a clarified voice as she to nodded her head in approval and said 'For the Realms!' as well she was oddly confused by Jezebel's such potent attraction the the man with blonde/blue hair but she didn't ask,"At your lead master", she told Jezebel with a nod of her head,"I am prepared to fight for you and your.. new friends", she smiled at the group,"I apologize for my distance", she said with a kneel of her head,"I can't easily trust people.. its only caused me trouble in the past", she said gazing at them all with mesmerizing purple eyes,"So... I'll be taking orders from her", she said turning her gaze over to Jezebel smiling;

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"yeah ... it's sort of like a persuasion Jedi can put in people. a lot of times it's to end fights but it only works on the weak minded" Simon said as the Dragneels left while Onyx sighed making the Jedi look at her softly "if you'd rather stay here-" "no" Onyx simply said as she walked to the revenents while Simon shrugged to Precht and Zera before going as well but was weary of Xodira and it seemed Onyx was as well and turned to her, Jezebel and Vin "if you are finished with your battle cries, i suggest you consider doing something useful. like not pissing me off by your idiocy" she said as Simon quickly got in front of her and faced them "ignore that, just .... bad childhood" he said fully aware Onyx was glaring dagger at him from behind but still faced them "i thought Jedi and Sith were supposed to be enemies ... what's with the Romeo and Juliette thing goin on?" Spidey whispered to Vin low enough for no one else to hear

smirking a bit, the Doctor stood next to Odelia with her hands in her pockets "this ... should be fun. although in the mean time it'll be best if the rest of us blend in so" she said with a smile and clapped her hands together once "best find some suitable clothes. B.O.B. .... um" she said before looking at the robot and made a thinking face "unless you got a synthetic face setting ... might be best if you wait on the ship when we arrive"

Hades glanced back at Celine and squinted a bit "hmm ... maybe ... most mortals all look the same in my line of work but ..." he said before twisting his hand and a crystal orb appeared "Fate's mirror ... it can show the- let's just say 'power level' and such power usually leaves an imprint ... if it is Athena's" he said before holding it up and looked at Celine through it and saw a silhouette of a gray owl "that happens" he said with a smirk before seeing the orb crack and sighed before seeing it turn to dust "and each of them has ... one use. the Fates are sticklers like that" he said before looking to Celine and thought for a moment "hey ... Celine right?" he asked stepping towards the warrior "how'd you like to meet my favorite niece?"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:38 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Just as Vincent shouts for the realm, revenants, Precht and Zera shouted "To the Realms" at the same time, however Mitsuki only said it cheerfully. Jack smirked beneath his purifier mask, "This party will be interesting," he commented. Fenrir glanced at his old partner, "Wait until you see what Vincent and Mitsuki are capable of," he stated to Jack and Eva, since he and his friends witnessed their fight against Arachne and Mido. Mitsuki looked at Jezebel with clueless expression, completely no clue about why calling her "Sugar", "Umm right... I will do my best," she replied as she smiled. Revenants, Mitsuki, Precht and Zera looked at Xodira, however Mitsuki, who did have experience of get harassed by residence of Fortuna because of her half demon heritage, felt sympathy for her. Zera only think just only Dragneels because they were the most stubborn, sadly the dragon-like magic cause them to be strong minded. However, she have to keep an eye on Xodira because she's still suspicious of her. Jack looked at the group and nodded in approval, "Let's hope we got our luck to stop them," he said to them before he activated the mistle and teleport all of the group to Crypt of Throat and enter Crypt Spire.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
By Bi Blitz

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine had once again fallen back into silence, her status as an observer didn't strike her as too much of a problem something that was too noticeable. She knew that it did make her as a bit of an outsider to the rest of the people who were speaking and being friendly with each other but Celine was fine with that, the blonde knew that with time she'd become much more acquainted with everyone present eventually. However it seemed that she wouldn't be playing the observer for much longer as soon the one known as Vin approached her and she would blink a bit at the motion. She hadn't really expected the other person to approach her but nonetheless she listened to what he said and blinked when he put his hand out for her and spoke and which caused her to slowly nod her head. She understood his words and frowned a bit as she raised a hand to her chest before shaking her head at the other "I don't run from challenges, and I don't hide. I may not be the strongest but I'll give it everything I have in order to save not only Olympus but the people of Greece" she stated, reaching out and grabbing a hold his hand and shaking it. Her blue eyes shimmering in determination as she would release his hand. She would then take a deep breath, knowing that this would be a dangerous battle ahead but she had faith. Celine would pause for a moment though when Hades addressed her and asked if she'd like to meet his...niece? There were so many that it could be! Celine would smile at the other and nodded her head "I would love to, whom do you have in mind?" she stated with a warm smile on her face, she couldn't imagine who he could be referring too at this moment./color]

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:36 pm
Valencia couldn't think of what to do about Layla's bright blue hair, other than dying it a different color. Before she could suggest, Shukurai approached Layla and just examined her. He crossed his arms and a finger rubbed his chin. Valencia raised her eyebrow at her friend like, "What the hell are you doing weirdo?" Shukurai smiled charmingly before poking Layla on the head with his golden claw. Almost immediately Layla felt a tingling sensation across her scalp. It was oddly satisfying like a scalp massage and her hair turned from bright blue to a blonde. Valencia looked dumbfounded as Layla's hair changed right before her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Layla one more time, then to Shukurai. He seemed so casual about it. "How in the..." Shukurai smirked. "I simply rearranged some chromosomes. Temporarily removing her bright blue mutation. The mutation is still in her genes but is merely... "deactivated." Shukurai looked to Layla. "I can change the color if you don't like it but it's a natural color for now." Valencia nodded in approval that blonde didn't look bad on Layla. "Guess that just leaves clothes. I think the Doctor might have an outfit that'll fit the age you could use. Something like what I am wearing. Pants, hood and cloak, satchels to hold tools, so on. Try not to bring more than you can carry."

Note: I made a guess that Layla's hair color was natural. I sent a message and got no response. Sorry if it's inaccurate.
Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

"This'll definitely be interesting..", B.O.B. responded to the adventure Odelia, Ardyn, Hannah, the Doctor, and himself were about to embark in. Activating the power to the ship, the sounds of engines humming within the hull, the large droid looked over the railing as it softly tilted it's head. Hearing everything that Valencia and Layla were saying, a drone flew from the ship straight toward the two powerful women before the small speaker spoke up with B.O.B.'s voice speaking out,"Luckily, the suit that Captain Vincent has the ability to morphing depending on the realm it's going into. If traveling to the witcher realm, Redania, the outfit will change to fit the area. If anything else is needed, use your gauntlet to call me and ask for anything you may need."
The drone then clicked a few times before the outer wall quickly activated it's camouflage ability before flying off back toward the ship where Hannah was blushing and holding onto Ardyn's hand. The young daemon boy sighed softly in relief as he tightened Hannah's hand before speaking out to the captain,"R-r-Ready when you are, Captain~"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Bi By Blitz

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:43 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
"I dont wanna be known as just Demeters Daughter..."

Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Theme:

User Image

Layla blinked slowly as Shukari tapped her head as her once blue hair was turned a bright blonde she looked at the two,"I.. haven't seen this color since I was really little", she confessed, gazing at her bright blonde hair smirking as she put a hand on her hip, as Valencia told her to get a costume from the doctor,"Uh.. sure', she said laughing nervously as she went to seek out the doc. that was until a drone came by from the ship telling her about her suit,"Oh! well that helpful.. I guess commander helped me out alot..", she said blinking slowly as she turned to layla,"Whenever you and Shukurai are ready", she told her,"I guess I wont have to worry to much about... getting dressed when this will do it for me", she told her;

Hannah smiled at Adryn and then slowly letting go of his hand she skipped to the captain quarters,"I must make a phone call I have to get dressed for this occasion!", she confessed as she skipped herself into vin's rooms and locked the door;

Persephone watched as Hades approached Celene as she seemed more than happy to go with them she approached her,"Why Athena of course", she told Answering her husband's question before he could answer for himself,"She is probably the least troublesome",

Odelia nodded her head,"Aye lets set sail",she got behind the wheel and that would be when she seen that b.o.b had put in the coordidnates and then they jumped out of Vein and would soon land in the waters of the waterway;

"...I want to be Persephone"

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

smirking a bit, Hades looked at his wife with a raised eyebrow "putting it mildly, yes ... plus the only one except Hercules that isn't terrified of me so bit of favoritism on my part" he said with a smirk but then sighed as his phone went off again "sweet mother of Gaia ..." he said before answering it "yeah what?" he asked somewhat moody but instantly started to get a trembling smile "i'm sorry .... did i hear that right? Hercules did that? you sure?" he said before letting out a laugh and struggled to not loose it "ok just ... um ... put him- oh my- just take him to the medical floor in tower one for now. thank you" he said before hanging up and covered his mouth going into silent laughter before snorting and struggled to compose himself to look at Persephone "so we have a crater in the middle of our front lawn" he said with a struggling smile and a mirth-filled look in his eyes "apparently ... Hercules ... fough Apollo and sent him crashing through-" he said before covering his eyes and continued laughing "crashing through the ground, down to the underworld and onto the lawn" he said before going back into a fit of silent laughter again

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:12 am
User Image

User Image

Celine had only just inquired about whom Hades was talking about when Persephone popped back in to answer for her husband and this blew the blonde out of the water. She gasped a little bit when she was informed about how he was talking about...about Athena! Celine's patron goddess! "Athena!? I would be able to meet...Athena!? In person!?" that was almost too much as she was suddenly overwhelmed with so many emotions at once as she covered her mouth. As a young girl Celine prayed to Athena every night before bedtime, her prayers often wishing her family wise choices and decisions in life. She had only ever prayed for herself once, when she prayed that her goddess give her the strength to overcome her illnesses and frailty to walk side by side with her Father and older Sister. And Celine was convinced that Athena had done just that because in the weeks after her constitution had begun to improve which was when she had begun sneaking off to train away from her over protective Mothers prying eyes. However Celine would be pulled out of her own head when Hades began to speak about Hercules, the hero who overcame the trials of Hera. It seemed that the gods went by whichever name they preferred as in Greece he was Heracles while she knew that their neighbors, the Roman's called him Hercules. It was a fascinating tidbit of knowledge. She couldn't help but smile a bit despite her excitement, finding it funny how Hades openly acknowledged his favoritism towards the demi god. However she would remain quiet once his phone had rung and before she knew it she couldn't help but smile a bit at the god of the underworld. More and more Celine was finding the other to be...nice. Were the story about how he tricked Persephone with the pomegranate even true? They seemed so close and in love and the man before her didn't strike her as the type to do such a thing "Oh my.." her smile was tiny "If I may, why would Hercules attack the god of music? Is there some..sour notes between them?" she did hope that her attempt at humor was not ill placed, especially if it was a serious reason. Although judging from Hades reaction to the news it didn't seem so serious.

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:47 pm
Valencia chuckled when Layla got nostalgic over her hair. When the drone approached and offered the suit, Valencia smiled. "You're a sweet heart, Bob. Thank you." Valencia then opened her satchel and pulled out a small stone with a rune carved into it. "No need for a long flight this time. If the people there saw a black dragon they'll freak. We'll just open a portal." Valencia held the stone away from her with the rune facing a wall no one was standing by. She spoke a phrase in Elder and the stone began to hum with magic. Then a blue light shot forward and opened a swirling portal. You could barely see a forest, dirt road and a distant, castle-like city on the other side. With that, Valencia put the rune back in her satchel and adjusted her cloak. The cloak wrapped around her covering her entire body, hiding her chest plate from sight then she pulled her hood over her head. With a sigh, Valencia nodded to Layla that she was ready. "See you there." Shukurai disappeared as he went with Valencia through the portal.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla turned to Val as she prepared a portal for them to head into the world known as Rivia or so she assumed since that was where the woman wished to go and try to find some of the missing diamond dogs, as her suit began to transform to match the envirment she was about to go into, she smiled as she entered through the portal to disappear to the other side;

Perephone heard about the expedition concerning Apollo,"Remind me later to personally thank him having also become my top favorite", she told hades she smiled sweetly at Celine and told her,"Its a long painful story lets just say he deserved it", she told her,"Lets get going I'm assure your more than excited and pleased to meet with athena and I Know we need to be seeking out more of Diachi's allies", she told them;

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

nodding, Hades took in a deep breath and got up, standing next to the two "trust us when we say: Apollo is .... not as 'radiant' as you might think. Just keep your distance'" he said before raising his hand and engulfed the three of them in dark blue smoke to his home in the Underworld

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff