MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The remains of a city cruelly impaled by the Thorns of Judgement. Survivors of the Great Collapse gathered there in search of what little food remained. Many revenants travel there to hunt for items and materials that can still be used.

Mistles: City Ruins Entrance, Parking Garage, Park Ruins, Poisonous Butterfly Nest

Exploration

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:33 pm
???
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

As the activated mistle made Prince, Io, and Echo appear as he and Io were on guard. Prince step forward as he scanned his yellow predator-like eyes around. Io lifted her halberd straight, "I can't hear the human heart beat," she said softly. He narrowed his eyes, of course he and his groups were undead and they can't feel their heart beats because of parasite. He walks ahead, "We can track the portal, it might leave some information to track their scent," he said to them, Io followed him.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:42 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

Keeping his guard up and listening to Io and the prince,Echo sighed.
"Hope we're not too late..."said Echo as he swept his gaze around the city.
"for their sakes!"
Echo then started to follow his friend and Io while keeping a tight grip on his rapier.

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:38 pm
???

User Image

After all of traveling, and fought Lost to drink it's blood. Io and the prince were glad they encountered Lost to control their thirst for blood. They reach to the spot to find a black portal, Io looked confused, "I don't recognized this portal," she softly said to her friends. He hummed suspiciously as he approached it to take a whiff from his sensitive nose, he narrowed his eyes, "It doesn't smells like human, looks like we have either demons or undead," he said to his partners, which Io widen her yellow eyes, "Then who-" her words cuts off by five unidentified men as the black smoke booms, "Well well well, so you must be a white wolf," "Now now, you heard that he hunts for the blood," "He and his fellow bloodsuckers seems to hunt their own kind, don't you think," "Hmm, you said the White Wolf and that tasty looking girl use to be human, although he is half revenant," "Tch! Will all of you shut up!? Or do you want Aaron to manipulate us!" four men spoken out, until one of them shouts to make them quiet. Prince narrowed his eyes as the clouds clears up. He and Io noticed their outfit looks like school blazer, so they assumed it's from England. A blond hair with red eyes man with strange tattoo around his neck and dress in red. A white hair with yellow eyes man has a mask covered around his left eyes, yet he has white bandage around his neck and left arm. He dress up like outcast in purple theme. A white hair with red eyes man, who looks short with victorian circus freak in teal color. A black hair with hungry golden eyes has a Treble (G clef)on his coat, so he sports in yellow. Finally, a a little unruly white hair with shade covered his purple eyes man looks like a rebellion or intimidated aura around him, sports in blue. Prince glared at them as he held his crissaegrim, "Who the h*ll are you? I can smell another," he demand their names and he and Io can smell another undead. Before one of them say anything, the calm voice spoken out, "My deeply apology about their rudeness," he said as the black smoke appeared and it's cleared to reveal a tall long blond hair with teal green eyes, he seems to dress up nicely in green. Prince speculate that he's a leader, but the blond smirked at him, "We are all undead being like you three, I'm Aaron the Necromancer, the one in red is Lizzy a lich, one with a mask is Valerie the mummy, Coo the beautiful zombie, the idol name is Kilmi the ghoul, and lastly one with shade is Ness the Wraith," he introduce him and others, who except for Ness and Coo, who just nodded, smirked. Kilmi begin to speak out as he observed the post apocalypse realm, "I must say, I hardly smell any human, so tell us Son of Vampire King..." he asked him, and hearing that made a prince glared at ghoul ominously, "... What is this realm?" "That is none of your d*mn business," he refused to answer, but Ness begin to read his and Io's mind with his wraith ability, "Great Collapse that wiped nearly all of humanity, however the survivor turned into Revenant by letting a parasite live inside their undead heart, Bio Organ Regenerative, shorten as BOR," he said to his crew about the realms. This surprised both Prince and Io, suddenly she uses her Blood Veil: Ivy to struck her scarf down to the ground to let it reach to Ness. Sadly, Ness uses his intangibility that her Ivy mass through his physical body, this surprised her, "What?" "I told you, we are undead,we also have black magic," said Aaron, before both Lizzy and Valerie laugh loudly about Io's foolishness. She frown at both Lich and Mummy. "I don't know why you are here for, but me and my allies have our own objective by killing my father and-" his words got cut off when a familiar scent hits his nose as he froze. Io and rest of undead wonder why he's stopped. Ness uses his telepathy and he lower his shades, "Who the h*ll is Mitsuki?"
By the time portal was opened, Eva dragged out cold Mitsuki out of portal and set her in the rusted car to prevent Lost or any Revenant track her scent. Although she have to be worry about is Prince, she figured Mitsuki's scent may have caused Prince have a bloodlust. She have to admit, Mitsuki smells sweet aroma of her blood. She held her rifle gun to keep in guard, while glancing at the portal to wait for Jack to come back and prepare for implanting God Arc into Mitsuki's body, "Come on Jack."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:09 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

After catching his breath,Echo silently cursed his human side,before listening to the newcomers and scowled when one of them mentioned Mitsuki.
"That's none of your d*mn business!"he shouted so his friend didn't have to say anything and as he pointed his blade towards the six males.
Echo had decided to keep a glare fixated on the males as if daring them to do something foolish.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:41 pm
???

User Image

Ness and five others were confused from Echo's response, but Prince knew this is really bad, "Sh*t!" he loudly cursed himself and transformed into white wolf and sprint off to track Mitsuki down. Io caught Mitsuki's scent as she looked alert, "Oh no, don't tell me," she muttered and fled to go after Prince. Aaron looked at his group as he nodded, "Follow them," he ordered them before they scattered around to find out what's with Prince and Io' problem.
Jack walked out of portal, Eva was relief and approached her partner, "Did you get rid of them?" "No, Takeshi's partner appeared. We have to start implant God Arc into that girl," he replied and warn her about Lin. Eva widen her eyes, unknowing Mitsuki slowly woken up and picked up Eva's words, "This is bad, if this reaches to Lord Takeshi from Lin, he will kill us," she added about Takeshi's ruthless nature. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes to learn Lin witnessed everything, before she gripped her wayfinder to remind herself that she still have hope. She looked around to find the way to escape undetected, but she noticed the ruins, she can smell strong metallic hitting her nose as she figured it's blood, and this bring to the question comes to her mind. What is this place?

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Eva and Jack smelled Lost nearby, Mitsuki reposition herself to fake her unconscious, just in case her kidnappers finds out she's awake. Although she can smell a thick blood in the air. "Looks like we have to put the God Arc on hold, until we clear the Lost," Eva said to Jack. Mitsuki wondered what was God Arc and Lost, until she feel the shadow over her. She remain still, before Jack's shadow moved away, "Yes, and nice place to hide that girl, those revenants and Lost won't find her that easily," he agreed and praised her to choose the right spot to hide her before she hears them run off. Mitsuki slowly got up and carefully opened the rusted car and got out. She stepped out a bit and looked at where Jack and Eva ran off. She looked around to noticed a lot of destruction around the streets, road, buildings, and cars. Not to mention the strange thorns, it makes her feel uneasy before she summoned Trinity Mirror on her back to let the reflectors circling around, "This realm seems post apocalyptic, I hope everyone in Lestallum City are okay. I hope Master will protect Ardyn-kun from Daichi and his pawns," she said to herself about the realm she's in, and she worried about Ardyn being targeting by Daichi. She has no idea why Daichi was after his grandson, but she didn't want to know. She walked in opposite direction to be away from Eva and Jack, Lin warned her about Revenants, especially the half revenant and half vampire prince because he's dangerous. She continue to walk down the ruin streets, using her ears to track the footsteps. Suddenly, she felt her pouch scuffled as she looked back to find Carbuncle, she looked surprised, "Carbuncle-sama!" she nearly raise her voice before she hugged him with tears of joy. Carbuncle nuzzled his head against her shoulder, "Priestess, I don't know what's going on, but you seems to manage to slip off easily," he said to her as he looked at her. Mitsuki smiled softly, while walked down the road. She sets him on her shoulder before she wipe her eyes to get rid of tears, "I have warned by Lin-san about Revenants, they are like vampires, who drink bloods. Looks like I have to fight back, if I ever encounter one," she replied to him and looked around the surrounding areas. Carbuncle gulped about revenants as he stays silent.
After sneaking around the ghoulish monstrous being known as Lost, Mitsuki and Carbuncle witnessed Lost's brutal way to kill the victims and slurps it's blood. Mitsuki glad Ardyn wasn't with her to see this, or ended up like herself seeing demons brutalized human in front of her in preteen age. She have seen too much violence from demons tearing humans apart. Upon the cliff, she stopped as she and Carbuncle widen their own eyes to see the apocalypse realm with bunch of thorns. This horrified Mitsuki, yet her nose only smells blood, "Wha... What is this realm?" she thought herself, while Carbuncle crowled his head. The wind blew her hair, somehow exposed her scent of blood from her neck to draw both Revenants and Lost's attention, unknonist to her. She looked at her lucky charm as she remove it off of her sash and looked at it. She lift it to the sky to let the sun hit it's crimson glass, she wonder how was Vincent doing in Dark Realm. She soften her expression before she brought it closer to her heart, she smiled softly, "I think I understand how Vincent-san felt when he was trapped in Realm of Darkness," she said to herself, although she knew this realm didn't relate to Dark Realm, but post apocalypse as she assumed where revenants were living. She closed her eyes to regain her composer, if this is revenants home, then she might going to be hunted. She looked around to find a place to hide, until she noticed the mysterious glowing plant not very far. She grew curious as she approach it and crouch it down, she reached her hand out to touch the plant, but suddenly her ears picked up the sound of footsteps. She silently gasp with quick turn, but it's too late the white wolf appeared and ran towards her. She was about to run, but the familiar spoken to her, "Wait Mitsuki!" the familiar male voice halted her, she slowly turned her head to see the white wolf slows down to approach her. She narrowed her silver blue eyes as she approached him, she can see ghostly teal aura and familiar scent, causing her to widen her eyes, "Prince-sama?" she said his urban legend name. He nodded, just as Io arrived and meet Mitsuki. She widen her soft yellow eyes before she approach her, "We are glad we reach you on time before any revenants or lost do," she said in relief, which Mitsuki grew confused. Prince shifted himself back to his human form, and placed his hand on her shoulder, "We have to take you to our coven to keep you safe, and you have to explain how the h*ll did you get here. We will answer all of question you have in your mind," he said to her that he and his partners will protect her. Mitsuki was more confused, Lin warned her to stay away, but Prince told her that he will keep her safe. Io looked around as she lifted her halberd up, "I believe all of us should return to coven, Prince we have to have a word with Louis about six undead," she said to him about six undead. Mitsuki had a huge question mark above her head, until her sixth senses detected undead aura, just as Lizzy, Valerie, Coo, Kilmi, Ness, and Aaron appeared. However, Lizzy wrapped his arms around her tight, her face turned red as her back meets his chest, "So this is Mitsuki, she's cute," he said about her with a smirk.five other undeads observed her, Kilmi sniffed her neck as he snickered, "She even smells delicious," he commented about her, while Mitsuki blushed heavily, "Wha-Wha-What's going on!? I'm surrounded by bunch of cute guys!" she asked as she freaked out. Prince growled lowly as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away and wrapped around her, his right hand placed on back of her head, "Back off!" he shouts at him in rage. Io can tell he's jealous as she slightly smiled. Valerie widen his eye as he smirked, "You are quite possessive when it comes to this cute wolf pup," he commented in teasing manner. Mitsuki's ears went down, while she buried her face against his chest to hide her red face and she gripped his shirt. She doesn't understand why she felt comfortable with Prince? Prince narrowed his predator eyes and scoffed, "Just shut up and I will let my leader know, then we will find out what the f*ck do you want," he said to them before he squat down to snap his finger against mistle as it glows to make him and rest around disappeared back to coven. Although he and Io knows Echo will find the way back with his animal shape shifter.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
??? Mitsuki

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:27 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

After watching Io and his friend run off,Echo cursed and followed behind,even though he got there after the six undead males showed up.
Echo was about to say something when Mitsuki,the prince,and Io left thus making him sighed.
"Of course...oh well...I had my share of fun~"he mumbled before changing into a black cat and running off towards the coven.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

The portal opened as Takeshi and Lin stepped out, first things first is tracking Revenant Hunter and Songstress down to find out why they kidnapped Mitsuki to Vein. Takeshi narrowed his silver blue eyes to see post apocalypse realm, his nose whiffed out metallic smell, "This realm smells like blood," he commented about the smell. Lin nodded silently, and caught Mitsuki's scent as he followed Mitsuki's scent and finds himself at mistle. He frown upon it, "The prince and his crew found her, then took her in," he informed Takeshi as he turned his head. He crossed his arms, yet he caught a familiar scent that he couldn't remember, "That scent..." he thought as he try to remember. Suddenly, when he looked down, he saw the black and red particle underneath as he speeds off to avoid multiple spikes piercing out. Takeshi glared at the blades, Lin was on alert. Takeshi gripped his hilt of black sword and turned his head around to see Eva aiming her rifle gun at him, besides her was no other than Jack, "Long time no see, Jack the Ripper," he greets him, didn't bother about Eva. Jack drew his single hand sword to challenge him, "What are you doing here?" he demand his answer. Takeshi glared his silver blue eyes at the hunter as he draws his sword out, "And why the h*ll were you two abducting my little sister?" he asked him calmly, Lin backed away since he knew about Jack's infamous skills and equally match with revenant hunter. Jack didn't say anything for while, before his gray eyes turned glowing blue, "We thought the little princess will be successor for God Arc, but she escaped and we couldn't find her. We found out White Wolf and his comrades found her," said Eva about why they kidnapped Mitsuki. Takeshi didn't make any reaction about it, "Mitsuki is not a revenant," "I don't care, half demon, demon, human, or not. She's still going to be a successor, and now they taken her to their coven for her blood and Prince will drain her every last-," Jack argued as he stubbornly believed Mitsuki was a successor, but his words cuts off when Takeshi speeds off towards Jack to clash their blades. The battle between hunter and wolf demon emperor has been started as their swords continue to clash one and another. However, both demonic and revenant power destroyed already ruin buildings.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi ??? Mitsuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image

lαndσu
✧┆═══════════╬═══════════┆✧

A sudden boom over the city followed by a flash of light resembling an explosion leaves a trail of black cloud as a body pummeled down to the ground only to be stabbed by the numerous spikes scattered throughout the streets. Groaning in pain or annoyance, Landou chortled to himself for getting in this mess as he hangs looking upside down at his surroundings. Seemingly by himself for much relief as he lies there with a spike poking below his ribcage. "I should really learn how to control improbability in this state." grunting as he tries pulling himself out, pained and powering through it, he managed to slide out to land atop the hood of a sedan that didn't fare to well.

The dark aura around him still lingered, sitting as though he's meditating, the dark aura slowly fades only Landou fell back down onto his back holding his upper abdomen rolling side to side. Focusing his breathing and keeping himself from screaming in pain.

Finding what little strength he had, Landou managed to get a few first aid supplies out of his inner jacket, pulling a vial of coagulant, a bottle of alcohol, and a few gauze and bandage wrap, going through the struggle of applying these onto himself was even more painful, but he managed to pull through. Sitting on the roof and leaning against the spike. This city is looks way worse than Landou right now as he rests from the pain he pulled himself through.

"Could use some hostile company though, could give me a reason to survey this place more. I bet Zeta Division would love it here." talking to himself out of humor for the horrid atmosphere and deathly features this city is in.

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:46 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Eva continue to watch both Jack and Takeshi clashing their blades one by one. She and Jack suddenly smelled fresh blood, Jack growled, which Takeshi and Lin found out someone was stupid enough to step in this realm. Meaning one thing, anyone who wasn't revenant will be in hunted. Takeshi honestly didn't care if anyone died from blood loss by either Lost or Revenant, "It's his or her loss," he thought about someone that foolish entered this realm and ended up getting killed by Lost or taken by Revenant before drain the blood completely. Once he and Jack backed away, Jack glanced at Eva, "Eva, find that human and bring it to me," he ordered her, she nodded with a smile behind her mask, "Yes Jack," she replied and ran off to track the person. Jack smelled Takeshi dashing towards him, until he morphed his blood veil from his long coat sleeves to Hound. His eyes continue to glow in blue to prepare to suck Takeshi's blood. Takeshi quickly drew his harbinger to large sword form to block the Hounds, "Tch! That old trick won't work on me," he said in irritated tone before he push Jack away, and took a dual stance. Suddenly, Jack widen his glowing blue eyes as he has a fear written all over his face, "Impossible, this misma.... there is no mistaken it, the Queen is back," he muttered in shock, meaning the entire God Arc was found. Takeshi rose his eyebrow, he and Lin knew about Cruz Silva and how her inhuman action created more Lost.
Elsewhere, Eva tracked the person down to help Jack, and she own him a life. However, she can smell Lost as she remain hidden, but she looked over to find the group of Lost charging towards the brunlette man to bring their swords down to slip more blood. Eva can sense the Queen's return, which she horrified that misma started to increase.

... Protecting the human

OOC: I really hope you read the warning before your character entered this realm

FoxylilShrink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:55 am
User Image

lαndσu

Opening his eyes to the sight of strange creatures charging towards his position. Grinning with amusement at the horde, Landou pulls himself up before reaching for his watch as he fiddles with it for a while. "Hope you guys are up for a little kinder egg surprise if you manage to bite me." a crude snort followed leaning on his spear for support since he's still partially wounded. Jumping off the sedan's roof, Landou made a steady pace towards the oncoming creatures, twirling his spear around a bit and with one hand in his pocket, he done away with a few of their arms and knocked them down where he begins to deal the same thing to the rest not aiming to kill them but maim and rob them of their use of their arms or hands.

Landou didn't seem as a blur at first but his reflexes and timing were sharp and clear even with a large wound in his upper abdomen, before long, he's dealt with the creatures that were present, some on the ground clinging to life while others seemed unmoving or subdued from losing their arms. "Sorry guys, this Polish Farmboy ain't on the menu today. I suppose Improbability figured I check this place out since it's quite hostile." Seeming unimpressed but well sated with his thirst for a fight, these creatures did held their ground for a few minutes before getting their arms sliced off. One seemed insistent as it tried to bite Landou's boot off but failed when Landou crouched down grabbing it's head with enough pressure to let it's jaws off the boot. "I may be human, but at least in my home world, if the victim is being syphoned involuntarily, there's a horrifying surprise for both the victim and the suspect. Be glad you didn't take a sip." head butting the creature to daze it.

With his free hand still on the creature's head, Landou looked around to see if there were anything coming till a white feather drew his attention, a leathery piece of fabric fell within his peripherals. "You guys stay out of this. It's not like we're fighting against titans in Ketyultov V." talking to himself but in a tolerant manner as he brings the creature's head to his, both face to face. "I guess I'll just wring out what little information I can out of you." saying that to the struggling monster as Landou's eyes began to radiate a soft glow and having a stare contest with the creature. "There's a reason why we have a blood bank, you'd need to buy me dinner if you wanna take me for takeout. Now hold still so my contacts can read your eyes." a little humor as he continue his gaze at the creature's eyes.

Ooc: I'm fully aware of the warnings before entering and there is a purpose to his arrival here.
MikuHinata1

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image

lαndσu

The air grew thick as Landou coughed lightly, reaching for his inner jacket, he pulled out a rebreather, making sure to break open the capsule to allow artificial air to flow through the mouthpiece. Having gained little to no information out of the creatures that's still clinging to life, Landou felt like he's being observed elsewhere and seeing that the creatures are acting funny in a way. "Alright folks, looks like I need a little insight on what I'm dealing with here in this strange world and seeing as how you guys picked a fight with me, there's only one solution; you guys are gonna help me get out or at least survive this place, so tell you what, I let you guys live and I won't have to crucify you guys, deal?" nonchalantly as he looks around and not getting any arguments from the disabled creatures. Nodding in satisfaction, he gathered what few of these creatures are still left conscious as well as placing their severed arms beside their point of origin. Having them all laying down on their bellies, Landou straddled them as he picked up a small pouch from his jacket.

Having placed the pouch on the back of the creature he's on, he looked down on all of them with a curious look on his face. "I know you guys are called Lost, but I think since you'll all become members of my squad, I might as well call you all something else." He began to think after taking an injector and placing a small canister he took from the pouch. Still thinking of a name while all the more injecting a strange fluid into the spinal columns of the six Lost he's wrangled. "Hmmm, murder of lost, lost something something, The lost whatever." still trying to come up with a new name as he administered the last shot, an idea struck him the moment he picked himself up, "Lost Players, because you guys used to be alive once, but now I've given you all a new purpose in life. Now go sniff out whoever is spotting us, if they put up a fight, you know what to do." giving his new squad an order as their limbs reattached as they stand up with eyes glowing the same hue as Landou's.

As they spread out to find whoever is around, Landou went ahead to wake up the rest to add them to his squad, even giving them a little kickstart to break em out of their comas. "Hmm only enough for a few more groups, meh, I'll make it last." checking the small pouch beforehand with the sound of a waking Lost being silenced by the sudden needle going into their spine.

Ooc:
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Eva watched the prey attacking Lost, yet she learned he's not human, like rest of Revenants and Lost. The group of Lost groaned and disappeared to blood red particles and shadow of where their body landed. She placed her finger underneath her mask, and begin to muttered, "Could he have remain of humanity?"
Takeshi and Jack were still fighting with their blades clashing each other, although Takeshi uses two swords, while Jack tried to defend himself. Jack glared at wolf demon emperor, "You are strong, I wonder about your paternal half sister," he commented about Takeshi's strength. Takeshi rolled his silver blue eyes, "You know nothing about her, but I only know she has outsmarted you two," he taunted him about Mitsuki's outsmarted them. Jack grew angry as he about to dash towards him, but suddenly remains of undead nearby reanimated and thrown itself to Jack and restrain him. Jack grunt in annoyance, "Wha-What the h*ll is this?" he demand the answer. "Strength isn't the matter, you may be stronger, but there are few who are stronger, Aaron spoken out, causing both Lin and Takeshi turned their head to meet their old friend. Takeshi smirked to see him again, "Long time no see, Aaron."

... Protecting the human

OOC: Okay, have fun for never ending survival

FoxylilShrink

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:45 pm
User Image

lαndσu

The sound of things vanishing drew his attention as the Lost beneath him disappeared when he already administered a shot in it's spine and the rest that hasn't fully convert vanishing in the same manner. Making a tick sound with his teeth and an unhappy frown, Landou rubbed the back of his neck in both frustration and for having wasted those vials for nothing. "Only two huh?" he looked at the needle which still had some Lost blood in it, without thinking he stabbed the needle on the side of his neck but instead of injecting it, the injector pulled some of his blood out, replacing the vial and putting in another, he did the same thing again. "If this world wants to be a nightmare." he tossed the blood filled vials off somewhere with the sound of them breaking open separately, "Then I'll just have to add to that nightmare till we get off this rock." Suddenly two featureless figures came out from where the vials were tossed at both standing the same height as Landou.

"Alright guys listen up, we're in unknown territory but I got the feeling Improbability got a reason for sending me here, so until then, we'll be setting up a camp site somewhere with a high vantage point of the city until backup arrives or until Improbability decides to change it's mind okay."
in a commanding voice as the figures nodded, they grabbed whatever they can use as a weapon as they followed behind Landou who keeps an eye above. The few Lost he's able to gain followed too. "If I'm gonna be outnumbered by anything, I'll only allow either those beastmen or monarchs to come at me with a fight."

Ooc: Landou doesn't like when things are wasted for nothing.
MikuHinata1

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces