• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"Tch, if you want to survive from us and Lost, you really need to keep quiet or you will be taken by other covens or get your entire bones and organs crushed by Lost," said Eva as she stepped out and glared at the man. She was not happy about human turned artificial demon enter the realm, "Your kind is mockery," she said in venomous tone as her scarf turned into blood veil: ivy that sinked into the ground to spike up to man.
Aaron smirked at his old friend, "It has been like nearly 30 years since we have last seen each other," he spoken to Takeshi, "You didn't tell me you have paternal younger half sister," he added about Mitsuki. Lin and Takeshi learned Aaron and rest of undead met Mitsuki, so Takeshi step up to his friend, "Where the h*ll is she?" he demand his friend for his sister's location. Jack continue to struggle as Lin uses his hellhound shadow to restrain revenant hunter. Aaron looked at him for a moment and sighed, "Fenrir and his group are heading to Cathedral of Sacred Blood to kill the Queen, and Mitsuki said she can sense Arachne. She have to join with them," he revealed where Mitsuki was gone to Cathedral of Sacred Blood to hunt Arachne. "Fenrir? D*mnit, knowing that witch she will manipulate them," he cursed himself about Arachne skills to manipulate Revenant and Mitsuki like Karuma told him... his sister was easily to be manipulated.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi ??? Mitsuki

FoxylilShrink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

Vin's eyes shined emerald green and pure blue as he appeared on one of the broken rooftops of one of the large buildings, his outfit now dirtied from the dirt and debris ontop of the roof. The demigod groaned softly, landing on one knee before looking upward to look at his surroundings. Seemed to look like this realm had lost humanity many years ago but instead had monsters living within it, along with human-like creatures with a thirst for blood. So basically vampires which Vin's eyebrow slightly rose as he knew vampires are usually pretty attractive but he shook his head quickly to keep his thoughts on the objective. Finding Mitsuki. The first thing he needed to do though was find Takeshi, her half brother with a ego problem. Fun. Vin stood up straight before cracking his back loudly before running on top of the rooftops to find the Wolf,"I've got a bad feeling about this place.."

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Eva glared at strange man and walked away, "Leave this world," she said to him and left to return to her partner.
Aaron rose his eyebrow about Takeshi's knowledge about Arachne, but he has no knowledge about the witch, besides his younger twin sister. Jack suddenly was freed from Aaron's magic, and about to dash towards Takeshi, but he uses his shadow to draw an after image before he punched the hunter's face to send him on the ground. Jack glared at him, "I will deal with you later," Takeshi said to him calmly and walked away with Lin and Aaron. Jack slowly got up to smell Queen's miasma, "The Queen has return, the new successor will spread more miasma. You will never defeat her Lord Takeshi," he warned him, causing Takeshi to stop. He narrowed his silver blue eyes because he theorized Arachne might have done something to obtain more power, "I know that woman very well Jack, I will warn you once, next time you and that b*tch kidnapped Mitsuki again for that God Arc, I won't be merciful by shooting at your heart," Takeshi warned him if Jack plans to kidnapped Mitsuki again, he will kill him and Eva without any remorse. Jack glared at him and rejoin with Eva before they travel around the Vein.
Takeshi, Aaron, and Lin walked down to the new location, Takeshi give his old necromancer friend an info about Arachne. Aaron was surprised and shock at the same time. Lin and Takeshi caught the familiar scent as they glanced their own eyes at the same direction, Takeshi groaned in annoyance, "I might going to guess that madman told him about Mitsuki's kidnapping."

... Protecting the human

OOC:

Ausie Srives
F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Running across the buildings, Vin began to grow tired as he slid across one of the flat rooftops and landed his lower back against a small wall to make sure he didn't fall off. He was panting, tired and missing one thing that could make him feel better. A cigarette. He hadn't had a cigarette in twelve years being locked in the dark realm and it still drives him crazy. Leaning over the wall, he noticed something interesting. Two things, one was a injured person with brown hair with with some white and a spear that he had never seen before being guided or really just following a annoyed Eva who he had met before. Didn't really care much for her but he knew he better stay away from. He then turned his head to notice Takeshi along with Lin looking toward his direction which made him smile softly before jumping off of the roof top to land on a smaller buildings roof which when he jumped, he didn't notice the large hole in the roof so he...well...he kinda fell a few stories downward, creating a loud crashing sound where Vin just yelled out,"SH!T!"
As the sound of crashing continued to happen a few times, the front doors of the building burst open to show Vin slapping against the pavement a few times, similar to how you throw a pebble against a body of waterand watched it skip against the water a few times. Like that only a person against the pavement until he landed on one knee in front of Lin and Takeshi, his hair now a mess as he groaned softly as he muttered to himself,"Superhero landing...super unpractical...bad for the knees."

User Image

(OCC: Alrighty. Vin is also on the search for Mitsuki as well. Been stuck at the dark realm for quite awhile so he is needing to reunite with old friends.)

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

F-XylilShrink

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Hearing the crash causing Takeshi, Lin, and Aaron turned their head to find no other than Vincent Angel. Aaron slightly surprised about him, "Who is that?" he asked his friend. Takeshi groaned in annoyance, "He's my sister's friend, he disappeared in Dark Realm for twelves years," he replied about Vincent. Despite how he looks stern, he was shocked see him return from Dark Realm. Lin approach to Vincent in surprise, "I will guess you heard about Princess' kidnapped, but we learned from our old friend that she's found by Fenrir and his group. You know that white hair man with cyberpunk back in London, and saved her from her and Lord Takeshi's grandfather," he said to him as he guessed Vincent has a same reason to enter this dangerous realm.

... Protecting the human

OOC:

Ausie Srives
F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Good to see you too, Takeshi", Vin spoke up, with his hair now a mess and his rear covered in dirt, groaned softly as he looked up at Takeshi who seemed sterned yet surprised to see him. As he noticed everyone looking at him, he raised his eyebrow before picking himself up when Lin approached him about what happened to Mitsuki and if he was there for the same reason. With a loud crack coming from his back, Vin stretched his arms up into the air before dropping them down as he spoke,"You are correct, Lin. Been back for like...maybe a day and I see things went to sh!t since I've been gone. Needing Mitsuki for a special project and I got a gift for her too but she's kidnapped so..guess I have to kill more people and creatures..great."
Vin then turned to see a kid with blond hair looking at him, wondering who he was which made the demigod raise his eyebrow before speaking up,"Names Vin btw..Takeshi is terrible at introducing people but it's fine..he kinda doesn't like me anyway. *looks over at Takeshi*..So where are we heading?"

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

F-XylilShrink

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi crossed his arms with his tongue clicked, Aaron glanced at his friend as he slumped his shoulder, "You are stubborn as always," he said to him with a smirk, which Takeshi gave his friend a glare. Lin and others widen their eyes, not just about saving Mitsuki, but gift for her and kill more people and creatures. He blinked couple times, "Okay, but your brother said something horrible like Princess will get easily manipulated, drove herself mad, and worse get her hang of her neck. It seems like Daemon King wanted her dead or something, he said to him about Karuma told Takeshi about possible harsh condition for Mitsuki. Aaron looked at Vincent after he introduced himself as Vin, he closed his eyes with a smirk, "Names Aaron, Takeshi's friend and I was surprised to learn he had a little sister... my friends and I were kinda drawn to her. I have to admit, she's cute," he introduce himself, and admitted Mitsuki's cute. Although Takeshi snapped his eyes opened to learn Aaron's friends and himself were drawn to Mitsuki. He face palmed, "D*mnit, like mother and daughter," he muttered to compare Mitsuki and her mother, except only difference were that human men's attracted to Suzume, and demonic males were drawn to Mitsuki. Lin glanced at his partner and earned the sweat drop from Aaron's comment, who looked puzzled, "We will explain it later," he said to him about this. Aaron nodded, "I understand," he replied as Vincent asked Takeshi where were they headed. Takeshi faced Vincent and sniff in the air to track Mitsuki, "We are heading to Cathedral of Sacred Blood, Aaron told me where Mitsuki and the Covens she's with heading to."

... Protecting the human

OOC:

Ausie Srives
F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Well..definitely sounds like Karuma..", Vin replied about how he wanted Mitsuki to die or to be manipulated. He knew Mitsuki was a little bit shy but never knew her to be easily manipulated which he looked up toward the group before speaking up,"Karuma doesn't know Mitsuki like I do..and for the record, yeah she is cute but still too young for me."
He then turned back toward Takeshi with a soft smile before patting the top of his head which would probably annoy him but he knew the emperor needed his help to get Mitsuki back. As he turned his head around, toward the direction they were heading, he heard about this place called the Cathedral of Sacred Blood which he knew two things. One, there are definitely going to be vampires there and two and more importantly, the vampires are probably attractive. This was when he shook his head again before turning back to Takeshi with a smile,"Lead the way then, Emperor Woof."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Only Takeshi and Lin knew about Mitsuki was she's quite naive, so they exchanged glanced at each other because it could be a possible reason why she's easily get manipulated. Aaron shrugged with a smirk after Vincent said Mitsuki is too young for him, "Age doesn't matter to demons and undead," he commented about the age and walked away from the group. Takeshi looked at his friend as he rose his eyebrow, "You are not coming?" "No, I don't know much about this Arachne Gorgon, but I will send Lizzy to assist you guys," he replied his reason, but he will send his lich friend to help them. Takeshi and Aaron stare at each other, then Takeshi sighed with arms cross, Aaron got this message before he opened a portal back to Coven. Takeshi turned his head in his inhuman speed towards Vincent for calling him "Emperor Woof", he irked about that weird nicknames. He tried to remain calm, "Alright, we better make it on time before worse can happen, knowing Arachne... she might use Fenrir's bloodlust to attack Mitsuki," he said to him before he speeds off. Lin looked at Vincent with a frown, "I think he doesn't like what you call him," he commented before he speeds off after Takeshi to Cathedral of Sacred Blood.

... Protecting the human

OOC:

Ausie Srives
F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he watched Takeshi's friend disappear into a portal, Vin just blinked a few times before turning to see the Emperor look at him before trying to calm down but Vin knew that he got him. As he ran off, he listened to what Lin had to say about the nickname before he ran off too. Vin just shrugged his shoulders before speaking to himself,"Kinda the point.."
Vin sighed softly as he watched the two run off before summoning his keyblade, really not knowing what to name it but decided to just smile away his confusion before throwing it up into the air. With a flash of light, his keyblade transformed into his favorite thing. A motorcycle (as seen in the current outfit spoiiler). With a soft sigh, Vin sat down on the seat before seeing something pop out of his jacket, making him smile and pulling out this something before opening his palm to show that it was a wayfinder. This wayfinder always helped him during the dark realm times since this was what Mitsuki made for him to show their true friendship. With his smile softly showing on his face, he placed the wayfinder against his chest before placing it around his belt of his pants before revving the bike's throttle before speeding off toward the Cathedral of Sacred Blood with one thing on his mind,'Please be okay, Mitsuki'

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points