MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aloof in a hollow land, the labyrinthine halls of the holy place calls to lost lambs who end up wandering them forever.
The source of all bloodsprings lies deep under the Cathedral of the Sacred Blood. It was made by the sacrifice of Louis's sister Karen when she became the Successor of the Heart. If she frenzies, there will be no more blood beads. Aurora Valentino, Successor of the Ribcage and close friend of Karen, is guarding the source and her friend.

Mistles: Cathedral of the Sacred Blood Entrance, Artificial Tower, Outlook Tower, Gated Room, Cathedral Perimeter, Inner Tower, Cathedral Front, Crypt of the Ribcage

Exploration

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

"He doesn't have to push me," said Arachne as she walked out of the portal and watched it closed. She's bit disappointed that she won't get what she want, but it doesn't matter now because she learned about Cruz Silva, known as Queen, and her power. She entered the Cathedral as she finds it empty. She scanned her web grey eyes, until she noticed the great door, she was about to approach it, but she suddenly stopped because her familiar groups with armor. She turned her head to find Juuzo Mido and his group. She rose her thin eyebrow, "Well then, perhaps you can tell me about the remains the Queen," she said to them with a smile. Mido crossed his arms, "What is it you want with the seed?" he asked her. Arachne chuckled lightly before she opened her fan, "Simple Mido, becoming Queen and obtain her power, you will continue to experiment rest of revenants," she replied about what she want, yet she will help him continue experimenting revenants. Beneath his helmet, Mido widen his eyes before he snickered, "Very well, we need more misama since that certain experiment use his power to clear the misama," he agreed as one of full armor opened the door that they collected God Arc. "We have to implant it into your body, you won't become revenant, but you will have her power and blood will be toxic to any revenants," he explains about how to become new Queen. Arachne looked at God Arc, then she snickered, "I will accept it," she agreed and entered the room before the door suddenly closed to obtain Cruz Silva's power.

... I will become the mother of all things

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:36 am
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

The mistle brighten up to bring up Fenrir, Mitsuki, Mia, Yakumo, Louis, and Io to the same spot. They all looked the entrance, yet they knew they will face greatest foe. Only to worry about is Mitsuki's safety from themselves, thankfully Yakumo reminded himself as he pulled out a bag and handed it to her. She looked puzzled, "What's in this bag?" she asked, "It's Blood Beads, I asked Davis to store the blood beads in here for you, in case one of us will be in bloodlust from miasma exposure and endangered ourselves to Lost. We might go straight at you and drain all of your blood, you won't able to survive from five of us using blood veil, or in Fenrir's case... his fang into where most blood will be located. In which case, you have low chance of survival from us," he explains to her about her chance of survival from them, in case they were all gone bloodlust and go after her. Mitsuki looked at him and the bag of Blood Beads, then others, who gave her an concern expression written on their eyes. Carbuncle looked over her shoulder before he hides in her pouch. She knows they were all worried about endangered herself from themselves. She smiled and take the bag of blood beads to strap it around her shoulder, "Thank you Shinonome-san," she thank him, it's kinda funny that Yakumo treated her like he's her older brother. Louis and Yakumo assumed Nia told her their name. Yakumo smiled beneath his mask, "No need for formality, call me Yakumo," he said to her to refer his first name. Mitsuki felt embarrassed, just as Mia and Io approached her, "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Mia Karnstein. Your mother did took care of my little brother," "I'm Io, and we already know who you are," two female revenants introduce themselves to Mitsuki, while Yakumo, Louis, and Fenrir looked at them, knowing they will get along like Suzume did. Fenrir refocus on the great door, "Alright, prepare for worse, get your weapons ready," he said to his group, Yakumo held his great sword, Mia gripped her rifle gun, Louis held his sword, Io gripped her halberd, Mitsuki summoned her Blessing Reincarnation around her shoulder and summoned Seven Strike. Once Louis observed, he nodded to give Fenrir a signal. He use his both hands to push the door open then they all walked in before the great door started to closed. Unknownist to them, Mido's crew barricade the door from the outside.
Mitsuki and group of Revenants walked down the large hallway, Louis looked at the another great door, "I hope the new Queen didn't steal Nee-san's successor's core," he referred as Karen, who sacrificed herself to become a successor of Queen to produce more blood beads. Mitsuki wondered what happened to Louis' older sister, but she didn't want to push anymore questions. Standing in the middle of the room, suddenly Mido and his crew attack Io, Yakumo, Mia, and Louis and leaving Fenrir and Mitsuki in shock. They were on guard, until Mitsuki smelled Arachne's scent as she turned her head to see numerous amount of spiders starts to form to make the witch appear. Fenrir pointed his crissaegrim at Arachne with a glare, "You must be Arachne," he said to her. She narrowed her eyes as her miasma aura shown around her, which all of revenants grown shock, "You have become a Queen," he added about becoming Queen. Arachne snickered before she focus on Mitsuki, she looked bit disappointing, "I see you have survived because of Fenrir and his crew made you feel comfortable, but..." she said to her before she opened her fan to covered her lips. She focus on them as her lips starts to curled, Mitsuki and Fenrir begin to feel uneasy, "You two have fallen into my clutches." she commented that they have fallen into her trap. Fenrir begin to irk with vein throbbing against their forehead, "Your clutch in my a**!"

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

"Priestess, I might have found your friends, do you have something to say to them like tell them to look for Ardyn and protect him," Gentiana telepathic to Mitsuki. She widen her silver blue eyes, then she lower her eyes to think about it. She did want her friends to look after Ardyn, while she's in Vein. She looked at Arachne as she suddenly have an idea, since she's a Queen, and recalled Louis explained to her about Fenrir's experience of Cruz Silva's miasma. She walked towards his back and face palm against his back, this surprised him, "Please tell them, I'm in under protection with Revenants and facing Arachne Gorgon. Find and protect Ardyn-kun, Daichi is after him," she telepathic back to Gentiana to deliver a message to whoever she saw. "Thank you, I will let them know," she thank her before their telepathic ended. Mitsuki begin to whisper softly to Fenrir, knowing the risk of Arachne will find out. Fenrir widen his predator's eyes, he started to feel uneasy about her plan, but it's risky, so his right hand seems to reach to her hand to held her. Arachne grew bored as she summon the number of white thorns, "What are you whispering about?" she asked them before she fired the white thorns towards them. Fenrir and Mitsuki split up to avoid the thorns, Fenrir looked at Mitsuki before he uses his crissaegrim to block the thorn, "Mitsuki! Boost my speed!" he shouts before he dash towards Arachne. Arachne learned Mitsuki give out the plan. Mitsuki did learn about Haste, while evading the white thorns and deflecting it, "Right, Haste!" she cast her green magic for him by using her finger. The clock underneath him fast forward. Fenrir smirked underneath his mask, the speed was increasing. He was close to Arachne as he swing his sword. Arachne widen her eyes before she quickly dissolved and reappeared to use her fan to slapped his mask off. In much of Mitsuki and rest of Revenants in horror, Fenrir's anti miasma's mask was removed. Arachne's aura increased, Fenrir's eyes begin to change to bloodlust red and his thirst became quicker. Arachne chuckled and walked away, she saw Vincent and Nero battle. Mitsuki was about rush to his aid, "Fenrir-san!" she called him out, but his head turned in inhuman way as he bared his fangs, even the black vein on his neck starts to reach to his face, "Back off! Or you're dead!!" he yelled at her, she yelped and backed away. Arachne smirked at Fenrir's resistance, "My my, you know you should have drain Mitsuki's blood to prevent yourself become Lost," she commented before she fired her white thorn towards Mitsuki, who dodged. Unfortunately, the throne glazed her neck to minor cut, her blood oozed out, Fenrir caught that scent as he lifted his head towards her. Mitsuki knew this is bad, but she can't fight against him, who saved her life. "That reminds me, Mitsuki... Vincent Angel is back from Dark Realm, and he seems to try to find you. Sorry to say, but he and your brother won't reach you on time," Arachne revealed about Vincent's return. Mitsuki perked her ears and looked at Arachne in shock, her friend was back. She was about to telepathic to Gentiana, but her ears picked up Fenrir's Type Orge morphed his right arm and dash towards her. Mitsuki made a flight mode by quickly evade the blood veil and looked at him, "Fenrir-san," "Run Mitsuki!" he yelled at her to save her life as he shivered to struggle his blood thirty control. She scuffled up and use her enhanced speed towards the door, while Fenrir chase after her to try to drain her blood. Mitsuki reached to the door, but it didn't budge as she gasped and held her bag filled with blood bead before she slammed her fists against the door, tried to break the door by force. Her strength won't let the door open, yet she evade the Type Orge, she continue to run away from him. Arachne snickered to watch that scene before her, her plans to let Fenrir kill Mitsuki by draining her entire blood until the last drop. Fenrir finally caught up on her, near his mask, he raised his type orge up. Mitsuki felt the shadow under her as she turned around in flightful expression in her silver blue eyes towards his bloodlust red eyes. He swap his type orge at her torso, the blood begin to spills. Louis and the rest widen their eyes to watch Mitsuki fall backward with large amount of blood all over her torso and spilled all over the floor. Fenrir remain frozen and dropped to his knees, thankfully he didn't transformed into Lost, so quickly picked up his mask to put it on around his lower portion of his face. Arachne chuckled in satisfaction, he and rest of Revenants glared at her, "Now Atticus Nanashi's Living Legacy is gone, Lord Takeshi and Vincent are next. However, I should probably ask Vincent about something."

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi and Lin slows down their speed towards the entrance, which they find the great door barcaded. They looked at each other, knowing who would do that, "Mido and his coven?" "Yeah," Takeshi replied Lin's guess, they knew Mido and his crew were strongest Revenants, above Jack's strength. They can also smell Arachne's scent, Takeshi noticed the spider as he glared that witch saw them coming. Takeshi was about to sneak around to take out Arachne, but suddenly they smell the blood as they froze. Lin looked at his partner in shock, "You don't think-" Takeshi cuts him off as he grab his long black sword to slash the wooden bar to half, before he slammed the door open. What they saw was Mitsuki laying motionless on the ground covered in blood, and defeated paralyzed Fenrir, Io, Yakumo, Mia, and Louis on the ground. Takeshi and Lin steps in to look around before they looked at Mitsuki. "You are too late Lord Takeshi," Arachne spoken out, she stood by the door, where Karen and stored blood beads hidden. They turned their head towards her, who crossed her arms with a snickered across her face. Takeshi snarled at her, "You did this! And you killed Mitsuki!!" he yelled at her as he pointing at motionless Mitsuki, "I only removed Fenrir's mask to trigger his bloodlust towards Mitsuki, and he successfully did. Since you and Lin are here, I have to kill you like I wanted to kill your father for trying to kill me!"

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

Vin's bike disappeared a few miles away as the demigod summoned his keyblade back into his arsenal. His eyes were closed as he felt a coldness in the air but not from the temperature but from the aura. He held onto his wayfinder as he hoped for the best before looking around to see what all he could do. He looked at the cathedral as he watched Takeshi and Lin walking in but he knew that Arachne will be spying on anything that moves so he summoned his Gears of Time keyblade before sighing softly. He knew it had been awhile since the last time he used it so he sighed softly before activating it's ability. The clouds in the sky grew still along with the flames around him but he didn't want to waste time so he ran forth. Running in, he saw what had happened as he saw the blood on Mitsuki, making his eyes grow wide from the sight. He wasn't mad, he was furious. Rage built up inside him as he saw his closest friend lying on the ground with blood all over her. He quickly turned his head toward Arachne, he summoned his rifle right when the time began to move again. Vin pointed his rifle toward Arachne before firing rounds with special seals of light spells as he fired directly toward the witch with no remorse.

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Arachne gazed her gray web eyes at Vincent, thanks to Queen's vessel, she dodged the light bullet. She frown upon him, yet smirked at him because of his rage, "How rude of you shooting at me?" she questioning him, "But it doesn't matter, like Karuma said-" "Hanging around her d*mn neck and Vein will drive her mad," Takeshi cuts her off and about to dash towards her, but Mido interfered by blocking his blade against Takeshi's black sword. Lin quickly rush to Mitsuki and speeds off to the wall to set her a side, until one of Mido's army attacked him as he grunt. Lin realized Arachne joined forces with Mido and his crew, "You made an alliance with strongest Revenants!" he shouts at her before he summoned his spear as one of Mido's army attacked him. Arachne sighed and summoned numerous white thorns to aim at whoever dares to approach her. She walked towards Mitsuki, "I made the agreement with Mido to work with me and Daichi in exchange to continue the experiment on everyone," she admitted it about her deal with Mido. Takeshi continue to clash against Mido, while two more Mido's army waited for Vincent to make a move, if he dares to attack Arachne.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin growled as his keyblade disappeared into his arsenal, his eyes shining bright as he wasn't sure what was going on but he didn't care. Mitsuki was still in his sights as he turned his head directly toward Arachne before pulling out his rifle, aiming it at the witch before softly speaking with anger under his eyes,"I'm sorry...I shouldn't of aimed my rifle toward you.."
Vin then turned his rifle toward the one Takeshi was pushing back against before firing five rounds toward it. If it doesn't hit, at least he could distract the creature before making his rifle disappear into his arsenal, dashing straight toward Arachne as if he had no weapons on him. He may look like a mad man but he knew what he was doing.

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Just as Lin stated about Juzo Mido as Takeshi backed away from the bullets, the bullet seems to have a little effect on him due to his heavy armor. Takeshi glared at Vincent, "Hey watch it!" he shouts at him, just as one of another male looking armor lounged towards Vincent. Arachne fired few white thorns to keep Vincent away from her. Takeshi glared at Mido as he remain in stance, "Still doing that d*mn inhuman experiment, like what experimenting Mitsuki," he said very low towards him. Mido chuckled at his words, "Lady Arachne shared all of interesting information about your little sister, her half demon heritage is unusual because she possess holy, spiritual, purification, and sacred power. A young half demon possess both shrine maiden power from her human mother and demonic force from your father," he replied about what Arachne knew about Mitsuki's shrine maiden abilities, which he never heard of for common half demon. Takeshi narrowed his silver blue eyes before he pulled out inactive harbinger to shift it to long sword form to enter duel wield stance. "Heh, Yakumo was right about you, you are sick scientist," he said to him before Mido lounged at him and attack Takeshi with their blades.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin groaned softly as he continued to dash toward Arachne, noticing the armored Mido soldier lounged out toward him but he quickly smiled and stopped, using a quick twirl to move around the attacker till he was between him and Arachne when she fired the white thorns. His eyes shined bright as he used the now confused attacker as a shield before summoning his motorcycle keyblade. With a soft smile, he quickly used his keyblade and threw it around the soldier toward Arachne before snapping his fingers to create a blinding light within the cathedral, turning the keyblade into it's bike transformation. Meanwhile, as the keyblade flew toward Arachne, Vin turned his head toward Lin before throwing a circular device he had within his jacket till it was between Lin and his attacker. This circular device, when in position, activated a shield between the two to keep Mitsuki and Lin safe for a short time. He hoped to be done by then with Arachne,"Keep her safe.."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Arachne widen her eyes from both Mido's army and Vincent blinded the light around the Cathedral. She grits her teeth to use her fan to block her eyes, until she saw Mido's army stumbled towards her as she quickly dodged the impact. She frown at Vincent using a shield to protect both Lin and Mitsuki, but she snickered because he did add another Mido's army, who's attacking Lin, "And you just add Mido's soldier, you haven't change a bit," she noted just as a soldier pushed Lin out of way and about to punch Vincent. "... Heh," Fenrir let out his chuckle, Arachne and rest of army turned their attention to him. Takeshi and Mido looked at him, Arachne turned around to face him and frown upon him, "What are you laughing about?" she asked him. Fenrir glanced at Spider Witch with a smirk, "You think you are that d*mn clever to let that demigod get his a** kicked," he said to her, just as his partners open their own eyes and glared at Arachne. She crossed her arms, "I know about you and your little plans with your friends to get rid of me by destroying me like you did to Cruz Silva," she said to him about her intelligents and their plans. Fenrir growled underneath his mask, "How about you quit being a crazy b*tch and watch your d*mn back!?" he yelled at her, his eyes weren't looking at Arachne, but Mitsuki. Arachne frown at him, however she noticed four revenants were shock, Takeshi and Mido were stunned. She was puzzled before she heard the gun clicking, she turned around to see Mitsuki aiming a gun, that Vincent gave her back at Motherbase, at her. "... Bang!" she spoken out and pulled a trigger to fire a bullet straight towards the witch's stomach. Arachne stumbled back, Mitsuki glared at her and lower her gun against her side, "How! I saw you get slash loose so much blood!"

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin turned his head as he noticed the punch coming his way but he smiled softly as something shined in front of his face just as the punch was getting close. The fist slammed straight against a blue crystallized keyblade that he used to keep his protection secure but then he heard it. A gunshot. His eyes grew wide as he knew that no one else there had a gun except him. That was when he noticed. His eyes looked straight toward Mitsuki holding the gun, the same gun he gave him back at motherbase. His eyes shined brightly as joy filled his heart right when he noticed the soldier was distracted so he quickly placed his fist against the backside of it's neck, summoning his keyblade in his hand which cut through his neck. His eyes shined brightly as he quickly swung his Gears of Time keyblade away from the neck which made the head flop backwards completely before a fountain of blood spewed out of the soldier's wound. As the creature flopped to the ground, Vin quickly slid toward Mitsuki before stabbing his main keyblade deep into the floor so he could wrap his arms around the priestess to show his happiness, trying not to hurt her,"MITSUKI!!"

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:08 am
User Image

User Image

Lin watched Vincent took out Mido's soldier and watched him fall into red particle, knowing he's not dead and will return back to life soon. He looked at Mitsuki in relief, "Jeez Princess, don't scare us like that ever again," he said to her, and Vincent hugged her as she startled with her face turned tremendously red and her eyes grew wide like a plate, "GYAAAA! V-Vincent-san, b-be careful about the dress!" she protested it after she noticed it's ripping more fabric. Fenrir looked away in embarrass, he will take that blame. Takeshi noticed Mido was distracted, so he thrust his harbinger through his neck and decapitated his head. He watched Mido fall into red particles, knowing he will be revive soon. He glared at remainings of Mido's army, who fled in fear. Arachne grew angry of this and backed away, "You won't get away from this, until Daichi will find those fragments of Keyblade of Olympian, you will all regret this," she words got out, this draws the wolf demon tribes attention. Lin blinked in confusion, "Keyblade Fragments?" he asked her. Arachne was about to dissolved into thousand spiders, but she was binded by magic as the new voice spoken out, "So it is the fragment, I always thought I sense something strange magic during meteor showers before golden light shaped like a fairy shows up," Lizzy spoken out while he uses his right hand for his dark magic to restraining her.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:24 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin softly let go of his friend, smiling softly before turning his head toward Arachne who was binded by magic. His eyes shined brightly when he heard about the Keyblade of Olympus being spoken up which he growled softly. Standing up straight, Vin stood over Mitsuki before pulling out what seemed to be a diamond in his right hand. Turning back toward Arachne, the demigod showed the spider witch what he had in a cocky manner, creating a large amount of light around his hand which surprised him. This was when time stopped completely.
Vin stood there, not being able to move his body when a man in a white, long coat stood next to Arachne, showing her anger but knowing no one besides Vincent would see this. The hooded figure smiled before opening his hood to create a large amount of light around him. Vin dealt with the pain of being blinded again to show his left eye beginning to tear up. With golden olympian armor wrapping underneath his jacket, a man with blond and red hair showed where the man in the white cloak was. Vincent was stunned to see who it was unable to speak or more so the man walked up to him with a smile on his face, looking directly at his boy before fire formed around him to spell out what he wanted to say,"Daichi must be stopped..you must never let this fragment fall to the hands of the darkness..keep it safe and remember..I love you, son.."
Vin's eyes blinked as time began to flow back into motion, his left eye still watery as he turned to see that the diamond was no more. What showed was a something interesting. A backwards wielded keyblade with an angelic/demon themes, making him smile as he let his arms down before pointing his new keyblade toward her with his mouth silently speaking it's name. The The Archangel's Apple Keyblade. The keyblade shined softly as he quickly twirled it to being backwards in his right hand before walking toward the witch before speaking up,"You better start talking before I send a UPS man to Daichi with your head in a box...Be a bad day for both of them."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

After Vincent let go of her, Mitsuki slowly got up and careful about her torn dress as she covered her chest with her arms. Her sensitive ears from Lin asking her, "Princess, what's with your fake death and losing blood?" he asked her about her fake death. She looked away in embarrass, "I planned it with Fenrir-san, he doesn't agree with my plan at first, but I told him I will use blood beads to act like he clawed me and tear my dress," she explains to him about her risky plan, "That doesn't make me feel better, but he will kill you if his blood veil pierced your skin," he said in deadpanned tone, "I know it's a high risk, but I don't blame him," she replied about risking her own life from Fenrir's bloodlust. Lin shook his head in disapprovement because she never blame on Fenrir, after he warned her about Revenants. Arachne heard Mitsuki's plan, she suddenly realized when she reached to great door to try to escape, she held her bag full of blood beads, she was picking up few blood beads. Lizzy continue to restraining her as Vincent spoken to her with his new keyblade. Arachne frown upon on Vincent's threat, "And why would I do that?" she asked him, Takeshi shifted his long sword form to shotgun form and aiming at her. She glanced at Great Wolf Demon, Takeshi spoken to Lizzy without breaking an eye contact, "Lizzy, what the h*ll was she talking about?" "Twelves years ago, right before that golden shield appeared, the meteor showers showed up. Aaron and I can sense some magic around it, and that witch said about the fragments of keyblade of olympus. I might think that Daemon King, who traumatized your cute little half sister, is trying to find all of them before anyone does," Lizzy explains to him about what happen twelves years ago before Fairy Sphere was activated, talking about meteor showers. Takeshi didn't react about it, but Mitsuki was shock, she only heard only keyblade breaks will be like explosion. She glanced at Fenrir and the rest, she keep her silver blue eyes on Arachne, who was busy focusing on Takeshi and Vincent. She placed her finger against her lips to signal them to stay silent, Fenrir and the rest agreed. Lin joined with her, wonder what she has in mind. He only sees her other hand lift up with white magic, "Paralyna!" she cast her white magic to cure Fenrir, Mia, Louis, Yakumo, and Io paralysis status. They all remain still as the white magic heals their ailment status, but they have to stay still to give Arachne some surprise.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff