Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Slaves Profiles
Tiny's Toys[1/1]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:32 am
If are interested in one of my slaves, please do send me a pm and ask about their availability! I will always try to keep this section updated, but if you are unsure, don't be afraid to ask! Also, because I may add more characters in the future, please try not to post anything in this thread and pm me instead. Thanks! If I have a heart next to their name and picture below, as well as in the profile, it means they are currently taken.

The Servants so far:

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright User ImageAnithradien Lukash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:37 am
User Image
Name: Anithradien Lukash or Anith for short
Race: Elf/Dragon's Kin
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 82 kg 
Eye color: Reddish orange
Hair color: Bluish black
Orientation: Homosexual
Seme,uke, seke: Seme
Personality: I am well spoken, put together and calm in almost all situations. My thoughts are typically analytical and I tend to reason with logic. I am not a dreamer, nor do I really have much of a sense of humor. I am also very poor with technology and will avoid it if I can. Sometimes people can see me as haughty or stuck up, but I assure you I just do not see the point in wasting time and will calculate what is the best move while being objective over the situation. It is rare for me to involve emotion in my decisions.
Bio: a letter that forms into words. Is that not good enough? Well I suppose I could be more specific for you, just this once. Like any other, I started out by being born, but unlike some, I was born into a family of Aristocrats that hailed from England. As a child, I was shown the life of riches and luxury and taught by the finest tutors because I was much too important to my family for them to risk putting me into a normal school. I was taught many things, like different languages and the history of elves. As I grew older, I became more curious of the world and tried to break free of the sheltering of my parents. I started doing more traveling and went to those exotic countries that I had been learning the languages of. I got to flourish in the beauty and the different types of luxuries in each country. Everything was so fascinating to me. Of course, I would not be here if that didn't go awry. I was taken in by a man who seemed to be kind at first and was given rations that ended up being drugged. When I came to, I was sitting in a cage. I am the curious type, so I have been idly sitting around. I don't mind going with a suitable master if I am to be doted on. It could be interesting.
Note/other: Anith is only as useful to someone as he chooses to be
Collar(s): Gray= Less likely to run or resist but is still dangerous.
Red= Very good for fighting but not protecting.
Blue= More for around the house pleasure and is very loyal.
Purple= Mysterious behavior and may be used for anything. (If the master can get them to do it)
Pink= For pleasure only.
Charm(s): White dove= Virgin.
Two fists= For fighting.
A shield= Protection.
Leaf= Outside work.
Broom= Inside work.
Sheet of music= Can sing or play an instrument.
Ballet shoe= Can dance.
Easel= Artistic
Laptop= Intelligent.
Book= Can read.
Pen= Can write.
Chef Hat= Cooks.
Wine Glass= Adult behavior, very mature.
Bell= Tamed
Question Mark= Unknown behavior.
Jewels= Rare.
Owner: None

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
Slaves Profiles

Manage Your Items