Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Cartwright Showcase Match!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:16 am
The next contest is scheduled for ONE FALL!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:19 am
The crowd cheers as the former WWFG World Tag Team Champion Butler Trent and his sister Holly McKenzie enter the arena with microphones in their hands. Both look like they've seen happier times, as Holly is the former WWFG World Womens Champion.

Trent The Butler: "Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give a warm welcome to Team Extraordinary! Cartwright, Holly McKenzie and most importantly....meeee!"

A huge ovation greets the entrance of the 2018 Royal Rumble Winner, Cartwright. The three pose for the fans as Cigaro by System Of A Down blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫My c**k is much bigger than yours,
My c**k can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR♫

The team make their way towards the ring with Cartwright accepting a microphone before he enters it. They stand in the center of the ring, posing as turnbuckle pyro explodes around them.

Cartwright: "The Royal Rumble Event, talk about a mixed bag of emotions! We started the night as champions, we left the show without the gold BUT we earned something just as important....a shot at the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania!"

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Holly: "Butler Trent won't admit it, so I will say it for both of us. We are proud of you Carty. Congratulations."

Butler Trent looks annoyed at his sister.

Trent: "You don't know what I'm going to do! I can say it! Well done on your Royal Rumble victory! But just to let you know, if I was in it, I would have won it!"

Cartwright chuckles confidently.

Cartwright: "Oh really?! This Trent, you always THINK that you are the best! Well, I KNOW that I am The Beeest! Since I'm due to have a showcase match tonight, why don't you challenge me right now if you think that you're so good?!"

The crowd cheers, they love to see Cartwright and Butler Trent compete. Butler Trent looks surprised.

Trent: "Right now?! But I....fine then! Let's wrestle! I'll prove to you and everyone else how good I am by defeating you! Then I'll have to be put into the Championship Match too due to defeating the Number One Contender!"

A referee enters the ring and signals for the bell to ring to start the match.

JR: "What a surprise! It's Cartwright vs Butler Trent!"

King: "One minute they're WWFG World Tag Team Champions, the next they're fighting each other! What kind of team is this?!"

JR: "It's just a bit of friendly competition!"

King: "Sure, it starts that way! Watch this!"

Cartwright and Butler Trent shake hands before they begin to circle each other. Butler Trent rushes towards Cartwright, grabbing him and trying to fling him over the top rope, as if he is trying to prove a point from earlier. Cartwright lands on the ring apron, watching Butler Trent as he raises his arms up high in victory, thinking that he has a symbolic win over Cartwright. He turns around to see Cartwright behind him, who launches Trent over the top rope quickly by the back of his head.

JR: "You tried, kid!"

King: "The student hasn't surpassed the master just yet! It'll come! I believe in him!"

Butler Trent slaps the ring apron with his hands in frustration, he just can't get one over Cartwright! Holly tries to calm Trent down, but Trent rushes back into the ring under the bottom rope and is thrown outside the other side of the ring by Cartwright, who looks like he is having a great time messing with his butler, as he always does. Butler Trent slaps the ring apron again, practically frothing at the mouth.

Cartwright sits on the middle rope, offering his butler a calm entrance back into the ring. But Trent is angry and not thinking straight. He drags Cartwright out of the ring from under the bottom rope and slams his head into the barricade. Trent punches Cartwright repeatedly before Irish Whipping him into the steel steps. Trent frantically stomps on the grounded Cartwright as his sister begs him to calm down.

JR: "Butler Trent has gone mad! This is what happens when your reality gets shattered one too many times!"

King: "It's turning into The Trent Showcase! Keep it up kid! He's always been my favorite!"

Butler Trent removes the top of the announcers table as the referee begins to count both men out. Holly tells Trent to stop and that he is going too far, but he isn't listening. Butler Trent places Cartwright on top of the announcers table and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He dives towards Cartwright with a Frog Splash, but The Lad rolls off of the announcers table at the last second, causing Butler Trent to crash through it on his own.

JR: "TRENT GOES THROUGH THE TABLE! TRENT GOES THROUGH THE TABLE!"

King: "NOOOO! It was going so well!"

Cartwright gets to his feet as the referee reaches a count of eight and he is like a shark that smells blood. The Extraordinary Englishman rolls Trent back into the ring under the bottom rope and slides in after him. Cartwright brings Trent to his feet and begins to punish him with strikes. Punches, forearms, chops and kicks land on Trent until he is knocked into the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring. Cartwright climbs the turnbuckle and strikes Trent with ten punches, but then Trent grabs Cartwright's legs and slams him face first on to the top turnbuckle with a Snake Eyes.

JR: "Trent is handling himself well here! Teaming with Cartwright really helped him!"

King: "I bet it was Cartwright who learned a few tricks from him!"

Trent stalks Cartwright, signalling for a Superkick. Cartwright gets to his feet and ducks under Trent's leg. Cartwright lifts Trent on to his shoulders, looking for the Cartwright Crash Burning Hammer, but Trent slips behind Cartwright and rolls him up for a two count. Both men get to their feet and Trent Irish Whips Cartwright into the ropes. Cartwright is ready for Trent and takes his butler off his feet with a Flying Head Scissors. Trent chases after Cartwright, who gives his opponent a Drop Toe Hold on to the middle rope, bouncing him into the center of the ring. Cartwright climbs the nearest turnbuckle and lands on to Trent's head with the infamous Cartwright Crush Cannonball Leg Drop. Trent appears to be knocked out, so Cartwright covers him for the three count, the crowd roaring with cheers.

Holly enters the ring and hugs Cartwright to congratulate him on his victory before checking on her brother. Cartwright poses in the ring for the fans while Butler Trent slowly makes his way up on to his feet. Cartwright looks at his butler and offers him a handshake. Butler Trent holds his head with his left hand, looking at Cartwright's hand. Butler Trent looks upset but Holly whispers something to him which convinces Trent to shake The Lads hand to cheers. Holly lifts both of their arms up as the camera fades-out.

JR: "Cartwright defeats his butler and continues to build momentum following his Royal Rumble victory!"

King: "Butler Trent tried his best but he just can't seem to better The Englishman! If I were Trent, it would be doing my head in! You want to be your tag team partners equal after all!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers