Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 7/20/18] Bully Ray Promo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bully Ray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am
The CWF episode of Throwdown comes back on from a commercial break with Bully Ray pacing around in the ring with a microphone, as he yells "CUT THAH MUSIC!" and his music fades out.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AAAAAM? I'M BULLY... FRICKIN' RAY. And all of you stupid frickin' idiots wanna know why I brutally attacked that sorry, WEAK excuse of a champion,
Sami Zayn at Bragging Rights?? I just said why!! He is a pathetic weakling who is nothing but a poor excuse of a champion from that stupid country known as Canada! Its time a real wrestlah from NEW YORK CITY represented the United States, so Sami Zayn, Im gonnah take that title away from you and make that title mean something brothah!"
Bully Ray would look around at the booing crowd who were all Sami Zayn fans. "Who better to represent this country than BULLY RAY! Just look at me,
I am in the best shape of my life, i am 280 pounds of pure, frickin, muscle! Look at these calves! CHECK EM OUT! I AM CALFZILLA."

User Image

"So Sami Zayn, you SHAM of a champion, if yah got any BAWLS, come on out here and get a piece of me right now!!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:27 pm
Sami Zayn's theme would play out through the PA system and he would come out with his typical jacket on and paper boy's hat, as he would have the CWF United States Championship around his waist and a microphone in hand. Looking around and being greeted to a sea of cheers, Sami Zayn would look around at the audience, as he would stand on the stage and look towards Bully Ray, who was in the ring, as his theme song now fades. He would then walk down the ramp and up the steel steps, walking up them and coming into the ring through the second rope, as he would be across from Bully Ray. "BULLY, BULLY---HONESTLY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? on a serious note, what have you done here in CWF lately!? you ATTACK me at Bragging Rights like a coward and then you come out here and demand a title match? As badly as I wouldn't wanna give you a title match because you've definitely never EARNED it, I'm not gonna do that! you see, I am a fighting champion, who will defend against anyone and everyone! And one thing about Sami Zayn, is that as I was growing up, I've been kicked around, humiliated, made fun of and it all! but I have never stood down from a BULLY. And at Summerslam, I WILL defend the CWF United States Championship against you and show all of these people, just WHY bullies are just insecure cry babies on the inside who pick on the people that are much more successful than them!"

SAMl ZAYN

Bully Ray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:38 pm
Bully Ray would have a look of disgust on his face. "Are you serious? Are you really gonna question me what i have done? While you were running around that piece of TRASH country you are frum, riding your bicycle delivering newspapers with that stupid hat on, I was winning tag team championships everywhere! And now that I have gotten rid of that dead weight doofus brother of mine, Devon, I am gonna show the world how i am the only REAL pro wrestlah left when I take care of your punk a** once and for all, and I BEAT YOU DOWN for that United States title and get it off of your greasy canadian bacon carcus!" Bully would say to a lot of boos from the audience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:42 pm
"Huh, what was that?" Sami would lean in a bit closer with his ear. "I could've swore I heard an actual PRO WRASSLAH talking but all I hear is a ROOOOOKIE!" The crowd would start laughing, now initiating rookie chants.  

SAMl ZAYN

Bully Ray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:47 pm
Bully would snap his head around at the audience and yells SHUT UP! At them. "Very clevah, try to get inside my head and piss me off, cause thats only gonnah make it worse for yuh, little man, when i snap your little neck! No one gets in my head! Especially someone from Canada...more like Mexico North!!" Bully would be right in Sami Zayns face, staring at him like a douche bag bully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:49 pm
Sami would've listened to Bully Ray speak, and now what he said would've gotten under his skin... after a few seconds from the crowd reacting, Sami would look to what the crowd had been anticipating for him to do since he came out here and that punch Bully Ray in his face.  

SAMl ZAYN

Bully Ray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:51 pm
Bully Ray would drop from the punch, favoring his face and sitting up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:52 pm
Sami Zayn would then unstrap his title and throw it down, as he would position himself in a far corner with the audience erupting in "YES!" chants, now measuring Bully Ray!  

SAMl ZAYN

Bully Ray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:53 pm
Bully Ray would have gotten up near a corner, stumbling back into it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:54 pm
Before jetting off, Sami would throw his hat down to the canvas, as he would sprint full speed at Bully Ray, looking to nail him with a Helluva kick!  

SAMl ZAYN

Bully Ray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:57 pm
Bully Ray immediatley dropped down and rolls out of the ring when Sami started running and backs up the ramp favoring his jaw. He then starts running his mouth as he backs up. "I'll get you on MY time, not yours! You're WEAK Sami Zayn! YOURE WEAK!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:58 pm
Sami would immediately stop in his tracks the minute Bully exited the ring, and he would watch Bully scurry up the ramp! he would pick up his U.S. title and hold it over the ropes, pointing to it and himself as he would say "YOU AND ME BIG BOY!" with Sami's theme playing out afterwards.  

SAMl ZAYN

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces