Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[prp] ...? (Ionan, Ash, Ash'il, Dea, T'rel, T'ye, Tass)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:12 pm
Ionan had questions, many of them, but none of them had seemed as pressing as the ones he had now. Two families at once, which one did he talk to first? He loved them both, but was there any difference about the way they felt about him? Tass had insisted that there wasn't.

"They all love us equally." Tass'd said. "Come on, we can have a picnic or something, it'll cheer you up. He suspected that these questions came from a different source; Ionan was particularly close to Tarmath, and with her injured, the boy had floundered through the sevenday. Tassiel had observed this, and figured it had factored in. It had to be something bigger than his brother wondering who loved whom more. It wasn't like Ionan. "Have Coda go and get them if you like."

Ionan frowned, but looked to his flit. "Do you think he knows everyone?" he asked.

"Yeah, he'll know everyone," Tass assured him, giving him a smile. "You could probably ask Ash'il if he'll let you help him with Iptoneth. I bet he'll agree. Maybe T'ye would let you see Amarisath, too." Maybe spending time with dragons would distract Ionan from Tarmath's unhappiness.

Coda took off. Tyalith was first to receive the message. Amarisath, Iptoneth, Monath, Gyafrith, our boys wish to meet ours here. She sent them an image of a grassy, shaded spot. They'll have food and drink. The little one is feeling poorly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:47 am
Gyafrith had been curled up next to Amarisath on their ledge, when he heard the voice of Tyalith in his head.

I will let Mine now right now and we will meet you there. Mine and I know where that is, so we shouldn't have any trouble getting there,the blue assured the other gently. He reached over and nuzzled his green mate, before touching his mind to Ashlyn. She was finally getting a little sleep, but awoke hearing her little brother was not doing well.

It is probably because of Mama's dragon. We should go see what we can do about it,Ashlyn thought back to her beloved blue. Then she reached over to kiss T'ye's cheek.

"Come on, love, time to get up,"she spoke softly.

Monath lifted her head from where she was resting on her ledge, hearing the familiar voice of T'rel's green. She had a feeling Ionan was still suffering from how badly Tarmath was hurt. With a quick assurance that they would be there, she reached out to her rider within.

Mine, the boys need us, Ionan is feeling bad. Tyalith sent me where to go and I promised we would come,the green thought in to her beloved.

Don't worry, let me grab our stuff, then we can head over,Demanthra assured.

Iptoneth also got the thoughts from Tyalith and sent his own affirmation over to her. Once he did that, he sent the information into his own rider, who hobbled out after a few minutes.

"Alright, let's head over and check on my brothers. I take it some of the others are on the way as well?"he asked his bronze.

Assuming all that Tyalith called are coming, at least some of the others. Plus, you could use some fresh air,the bronze reminded with a laugh. Ash'il rolled his eyes, before working on getting the straps into place. It was obvious he was still recovering from Threadfall himself, so was Iptoneth. Once they were ready, he climbed up and Iptoneth took off.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:28 pm
Amarisath woke, opening one slowly whirling eye. She gently nosed her mate and stretched. I fell asleep waiting for you to wake up, she complained, nuzzling him. Ugh, waking up. That had been a lovely rest... If only it'd been longer.

T'ye didn't wake completely at first. He opened an eye, frowned, and pulled his bedfur tighter around him. "Urrrrgh," he groaned. They'd finally been able to get some sleep. He slowly sat up, ruffling his hair. "After this, we're coming back here," he grumbled. They'd finally been able to get some sleep, and someone had to go and be emotional.

He'd be talking to whoever'd suggested this later.

Having heard confirmation from everyone, Tyalith turned her attention to her own rider. He'd nested against her hide, and while his intent hadn't been to fall asleep, he had. His guitar lay lax in his arms. She bent and nuzzled him gently. It's time to wake, Mine. Some of your siblings are meeting for a picnic. The wounds of your mother's dragon have distressed your brothers.

When he didn't respond, she nudged him again. Wake up, Mine. Go get ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:57 am
I am sorry, love, I didn't mean to make you wait. I guess I was more tired than I realized. First that clutch on the beach, then Threadfall. I appreciate you keeping me company,Gyafrith thought to her, nuzzling her gently.

"If nothing else comes up after we do this, then yes, we can come back here. It was nice to get some sleep, huh?"Ashlyn asked with a smile. She sat up herself and reached over to kiss his lips. Her silly mate loved to worry about things, but she loved him so much.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:15 pm
I was tired too, the green admitted, nosing up to her mate. He stretched, spreading her wings, one going over him like a blanket. She studied him in silence. She thought he did look worn. He needed to rest more. We don’t have to go, she offered. He is not our hatchling.

T’ye swore under his breath. He would’ve never used such language if he hadn’t been so tired. “Yeah,” he grumbled. “Let’s go see what ails your brother so he can let us get an hour or two to ourselves.”

Stupid emotional teenagers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 pm
It is alright, I am glad you got some sleep too. No, he isn't our hatchling, but he is important to Mine. She won't be able to get back to sleep until she knows he is alright. So that means I can't sleep, you know how it is,Gyafrith responded warmly. He appreciated her concern for him, but he knew no sleep would happen until this was resolved. Reaching over, he nuzzled her neck gently, feeling her wing on his back.

"Alright, let's go check on Trevnon, get him ready, then head off,"Ashlyn agreed. She was glad their son was still asleep, not wanting him to hear his father cussing like that.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:52 pm
The boy was important to hers, too, the green supposed. Even if the boy was more than half grown, and well on his way to being a dragonrider, should he Impress. He wasn’t a hatchling. I suppose we must help ours with these sort of things, the green complained.

“Alright,” T’ye agreed, slowly sitting up. Every inch of him seemed to protest as he did so. He wanted to sleep. “We’ll get Trev, get your brother to stop fussing, and sleep.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:39 am
Yes, because when they are happy, then we are happy. Our's should be out soon, I think AshlynMine is getting them all ready. Once they get out here and our gear in place, we can head out,Gyafrith assured. Yes, he wished Ashlyn could get some more sleep, but that could wait a small bit. Soon she should be able to curl up in bed once more, with T'ye beside her.

"Yes, in that order. Course, first you need to get up,"Ashlyn reminded, getting to her own feet. Then she offered her hand to her mate, to help him to his feet.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm
I wish they’d always be happy, the green said. Things would be easier then, she thought, and the small ones wouldn’t fuss so much. She nuzzled her mate and stretched. Let’s look more awake for ours, then, at least.

T’ye grumbled, but he did get out of bed. He slowly sat and slid his legs over the side of the bed. He yawned and stood. “I’m going to complain the whole time,” he teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:57 pm
It would help if they were always happy, but just like we do, they have different emotions. All we can do is help in every way we can, like I do for Mine. However, you are right, no sleep for now for a little longer,Gyafrith nodded. He returned her nuzzle gently, watching her stretch with such grace.

"I really should bring some food, so we aren't hungry. Then it would be hard for you to complain with food in your mouth,"Ashlyn teased with a bat of her eyes. She waited as he got to his feet, before she headed over to their son's corner.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:57 pm
It would be nice if we could always be happy, too, the green added. But then, she supposed, Pern wouldn't be so interesting. People were different, as were dragons--and that made the place even more beautiful. The blue sky was beautiful because it wasn't always blue, and she supposed her rider's smile would stop being so beautiful if it was always there.

"Probably," T'ye agreed, with a laugh. "But that's cheating." He finished dressing and looked to his weyrmate. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:34 am
We have to experience all the emotions, makes life what it is. We wouldn't be who we are if we didn't change how we are feeling,Gyafrith mentally smiled. He looked up at the sky, keeping tabs on his rider inside as she got ready.

"Hey, I never said it was totally fair, did I? However, I am willing to do what I must,"Ashlyn reminded. She picked up Trevnon from his bed and kissed his head. She then got him dressed, before changing herself, turning to her weyrmate with a nod of her head.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:19 pm
Amarisath found herself agreeing with Gyafrith. The world is a more beautiful place when everyone's who they are, she said.

T'ye reached to take Trevnon from his weyrmate. He hoisted the toddler onto his hip and smiled. "Come on, then. Let's go see what's troubling your brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:43 am
Yes and that means the good and the bad. Yes, we can always work to be better, but we also have to love ourselves,Gyafrith nodded his own head.

"Lead the way, our dragons have been waiting patiently for us,"Ashlyn agreed. She didn't mind her weyrmate taking their son as they headed out to get to their dragons.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces