YES! it still has some bugs and YES im still trying to work things out but if you ever wanted an option to change the guild home page to something besides WHITE BACKGROUND then this guide is for you. if you have any questions, comments, concerns or something seems broken and yes ive had to tweak this guide a time or two so i expect to hear a THIS IS BROKEN OR NOT WORKING thats why its listed as a alpha to beta guide this is the stages in online web development where alot and i do mean ALOT of bugs can still be found but provided specific codes are working properly then you should be just fine

Quote:
things i mention in there

CLIENT END FIX means only you can see it
SITE WIDE FIX means everyone can see it
CLIENT AND SITE WIDE FIX means you will see enhancements if you created it but its still available for all to see
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there is more detailed explanations and reasons but this is the simple answers thats easy to understand and don't really require a like can you continue to explain this im not literate in computer code eek
so i can make it easy to deal with the explanations or i can give you a migraine from trying to explain it all ninja

BE AWARE if you want the long lengthy explanation im happy to give it to you in a pm

CHANGE GUILD HOME PAGE COLOR

give it a try on your guild home pages today. you will be glad you did

colors open atm with my program with codes i have these are open to you

light Grey
dark Grey
and with poster method any color

currently available by gaia

white