Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Minds Back at it again July Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:29 pm
Entry Tag: (Fatal Irony | Mutant/Changeling/ Hippo'suti | Mod-Heavy? | Solo Custom

MIND'S BACK AND I WANT HER PONIES

Permission: Mockbreeding Permission || RP Contest permission won from

Edit Category: - CC really. Whatever you think looks best
Soquili Species: - Mutant/Changeling/ Hippo'suti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding
WIP Needed? Up to you, but I don't need it

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!
Face: CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!
Mane: CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!
Tail: CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!
Reference Image(s):

User ImageUser Image

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I love glowy things, fluff, and feathers. Anything fairy-like or whimsical in nature. Really just have fun and enjoy it XD

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!
Custom Items: CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a - parents above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, linked above

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: CC based on mock parents with changeling twists at your discretion!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Nyx Queen of Darkness | Mutant Mini | Moderate to Extreme (your choice really) | Solo )

Edit Category: - Heavy to Extreme I think?
Soquili Species: - Mini with paws
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? I'd like one but it's not required.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on parent's--you CC the colors etc.
Face: I would like fangs and I'd like a bloody/toothy/macabre smile (i love chessur's "split" grin so maybe something like that or a bit different. Also I'd like the slitted cat eye and fluffy kitty ears Rest is CC
Mane: I want fluff at least. You decided the rest, how much fluff and if there's like hair hair or what.
Tail: Long, fluffy and disappeary.
Hooves/Fetlocks: furry legs with paws.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): CC or not, your choice
Wings: Tri-wings, tattered mostly bone like mom's design up to you.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: I'd like there to be some more bones showing somewhere on the little guy and some outright disappeared parts.

Anything not mentioned is left up to you. Just no snakey stuff. Expand on the accessories to relatable stuff or not. Besides for the few specifics I mentioned (and some are not that specific) the rest is up to you entirely. Enjoy and have fun!

His name though, will be a slight pun--- "Murdering Time"

Trading Post Items: Roses maybe? Your choice
Custom Items: I'd like him to have a companion pet like his father. Maybe something skeletal and disappeary? I'd like to also have a familiar if you can manage of it. I'd also like him to have blood on him and a smashed clocks and gears around him. I'd love to donate the clocks if possible and the cat pet if it's allowed. I think we could all use some templated pets if that's allowed.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Parents are linked here along with permission

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 pm
Entry Tag: (Tigeria | Kirin-Uni | Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin-Uni
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Only if you would like to.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Both have jaguar spots that are darker than their coat colors, a white dot surround by an crescent moon underneath on their neck there is also a line underneath the crescent and white dots to the side of the line, white stripe like markings on their back and shoulders, and white bar-code-esque markings around their necks, back legs and fore legs. The white markings overlap the jaguar spots. Both fade through three body colors. (The refs are able to explain this better!)

•Twin 1 base Colors are Purple, pink, and a tan-ish yellow. Jaguar spots are a dark purple.
•Twin 2 base Colors are Dark blue, green, and yellow. Jaguar spots are a darker blue.

Face: a white dot surround by an crescent moon underneath on both face (under where the horn starts), white lines curling up from the cheek to the eye, and a white muzzle.
•Twin 1 eyes are a teal like blue. crescent moon is the tan-ish yellow
•Twin 2 eyes are red. crescent moon is the yellow.

Mane: Custom; CC anything goes.
•Twin 1 starts as a deep purple that fades to a bright red.
•Twin 2 starts as a sky blue that fades to a dark blue.

Tail: Custom; Thicker and longer than a normal Kirin or Uni tail that has a line of mane leading down into the tuft that is medium length hair.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Big puffy white fetlocks please!
•Twin 1: deep purple hooves.
•Twin 2: Dark blue Hooves.

Reference Image(s):
Twin 1: User Image, User Image
Twin 2: User Image, User Image

-- Physical Traits --
Horn(s): Custom, a uni horn curved upward and spiraled roughly the same length as the uni's regular horn.
•Twin 1: White that fades to Dark Blue at the tip.
•Twin 2: White that fades to Purple at the tip.

Scales: Leg scales like the alternate kirin, no other scales please! CC for color.

Each have a different accessory to add more of a difference between them.

•Twin 1
Custom Items: A bulging satchel full of herbs (various vegetation) and twigs that is swung around her neck to lay across her left shoulder. The pack is open with only one side barely managing to hang closed due to the amount of items in the bag.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Kind of like this, but with rings that slip over little hooks to clasp. This one is what I came up with its not perfect far from it, but it is a bit more horse friendly.

•Twin 2
Custom Items: a wooden lantern that is hooked on to a golden necklace band by a little hook on the necklace. The lantern is rectangular in shape and a light colored wood with frosted glass. Feel free to elaborate to your hearts content.
Reference Image(s) for Items: This is what I came up with. It could be larger than that, but it is mostly cc for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:04 pm
Entry Tag: Daffupanda | Charmed Pure Skinwalker | Extreme Edits | Solo

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Charmed Pure Skinwalker
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Nope! Only if you wanna toss it at me!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly black - the side of the horse we can see should look almost as if it were skinned (Think Schrodinger's Cat!) [ X ]
Face: Heterochromia - flip his ref image [ X ] though. Since the male soq image is facing left, I'd like the skeletal to be on that side please!
Mane: Edited - I would love to see him have beautiful long, black flowing locks (if you click his last 3 refs, you can see his human hair as an inspiration! [ X ]). Include a red ribbon if you can! Like his pony tail!
Tail: Edited - I would love to see him have beautiful long, black flowing locks (if you click his last 3 refs, you can see his human hair as an inspiration! [ X ])
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves would be Paws in this case, technically
Reference Image(s): [ X ] [ X ] [ X ] [ X ] [ X ]

Pelt: Black Cat inspired [ X ] - Breed Ragdoll. If you can make him FLUFFY and pretty and elegant despite the er XD... weird zombie appearance, that's be awesome.
Other Notes: Basicaly, Mind, just take the ref images and CC the design as you see fit! I trust you completely. His Kitty form is up to you to figure out <3

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Top Hat would be great, and if you can somehow convert his flowing coat into some sort of accessory that makes sense or looks good, that'd be awesome. I leave the placement of the angeni charm up to you! You can set it up however you want depending on the accessories you want to give him. Color is up to you - Red is what I'd suggest but! I'm not sure <3 up to you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [ X ] [ X ] [ X ]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yep XD I own this design! I made him.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:05 pm
Entry Tag: (cyhorse | Pawed Mutant | Extreme? | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Pawed Mutant
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
After the native american story of the two wolves - Which wolf do you feed?

WIP Needed? I'd like one, but don't need it.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pure white with red/pink scars from scratches and bites randomly around his body. Blood on his front left paw.
Face:
Eyes: Four bright, red, glowing eyes
Mouth: He has a crooked grin (like the main ref picture) with a fang poking out of his mouth
Ears: Edited so that they look like wolf ears
Markings: He has a black blaze down his face, three scratches/scars across the brim of his nose
Mane:
Color White
Style Like the mane ref below, but slightly longer. Similar to the main ref. Also, a feather or two tied in his mane.
Tail:
Color White
Style Shaped like a wolf's tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: White paws with black claws and a little blood on his front hoof that is more visible. Both paws on the ground.
Reference Image(s): [Main Ref] [Face Marking] [Mane Ref] [Hair Feather]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Medium-Large feathered wings. White color.
Other Notes: Both front paws on the ground

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
Necklace: Black arrowhead, beads: reds, browns, and turquoise colors, feathers white with black tips or white with red tips/blood (trying to maintain a native american look to the necklace, so fairly natural looking)
Arm Band: An arm band above his left knee that has three-four bracelets stacked on each other.
Shadow wolf: Underneath him, I would like for a shadow to be cast and coming from that shadow there should be a pitch black wolf with four glowing red eyes. The wolf should have a misty/shadowy appearance (as though he is appearing from the shadow cast by the soquili) He should have a stance and a facial expression as though he is ready to attack. The wolf has a white blaze down his face (like the one the soquili has).

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lonan Neshoba
Owner: cyhorse
Breed: Native American Story
Tag Background: Red Thorns, Moonlit clouds, or magic forest
Tag frame color: White/Black/Gray
Tag feather color(s): White with the black drip

Additional: If you have any suggestions, let me know. I love hearing the ideas others may have.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:11 pm
Entry Tag: (SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Tri-Winged Flutter/Cyereni/Hippogriff/Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy Mutant
Soquili Species: Cyrenei, Flutter, Unicorn, Hippogriff
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Starry Night patterns, Indigos, Blues, Silvers...maybe purples. Maybe wind this Marking into it somehow.
Face: Different Colored Eyes - Neon with black scerla, No Roman Nose, Bored/Amused expression, Open Smile, Eyeliner and faint wisps of comet tails almost...CC on color placement. Indigos, Blues, Silvers....maybe purples.
Mane: Hippogriff Floppy spliced with Native Dream Braid. Feathers are the starry pattern, CC on the solid colored hair.
Tail: Hippogriff Peacock Tail spliced with Native Dream Braid. Feathers are the starry pattern, CC on the solid colored hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft fetlocks with the Hippogriff feathered fetlocks. He has the Cyereni back hooves. Front are Hippogriff Talons.
Reference Image(s): He is the Uncle to This Boy, so if you wanna take colors from his pallet that's fine too.

Horn(s): Corckscrew Unicorn Horn -- Silver, perhaps a smaller horn underneath it. Custom Cyereni Antlers that sort of crown his head.
Wings: Tri-Flutter Wings, Similar to These. Feel free to add Feathers to the wings as you wish.
Other Notes: No Pink. The Eye reference Pic, you can use that to influence this stallion however you please.

Trading Post Items: Twist strings of jewels, stars and perhaps a Moon or two into the Mane and Tail, def have them dripping off his horns if you do the Antler Crown. A Circlet that sits under the smaller horn, CC on how it layers with the Mane. I would like him to have this tabard, it has a hood but he doesn't usually like it up. As well as a Lantern Staff similar to this, but you can alter it.

Any lines you craft from this custom are free to be templated for future use.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm
Entry Tag: (lysia_nyteblade | Sumi-e Tri-winged clawed-mutant Hyppogryph | Heavy- extreme?| Twins)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Mutant hippogryph tri-wing
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
White, black, and red (blue for the twin) in the markings of a red-crowned crane and sumi-e style. Tail, Peacock style black.
Face:
eye color,: Ice blue
eyebrows: Base style, CC color
inner ear: CC
expression: Smolder lol open smile, sultry eyes, and long lashes
facial markings : white with a red spot on the top of the head
Mane: White with a thick streak of red (blue for twin ) , long andBreeze blown inspired by ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four crane feet? (can be stock "bird" feet) style feet, black talons with black bird leg "socks."
Reference Image(s): Crane, Hair

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: tri-wings white with black endings (think crane). Feel free to use stock or go ham.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Please don't use the beak. Feel free to use any wings except Eagle please.

Trading Post Items: Splice some items together to jaz them up taking some inspiration from the crane ref img above for feels of things. CC it more or less and surprise me! Maybe differentiate the twins' bead colors too? Erhu instruments for both boys.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Crane, Instrument

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A
how's that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:26 pm
Entry Tag: Rein_Carnation | Uni Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Uni Wind
Body Build: Regular leg up
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light Pink with Teal Crystal Heart within Gold Lace cutie mark (Should almost appear raised) ~ Please keep the normal body color and hair. Not the Crystallized version. I just really love her hairstyle from the Crystal Kingdom.
Face: purple eyes, thick lashes, open smile
Mane: Purple/Magenta/Yellow Edited Partial updo in the gold headband accented with a green-leaved plant with reddish berries. Another lock of her hair sweeps downward on that side.
The rest of her mane cascades on the other side forming into those thick curls. Alt with Headband (See ref for colors and style )
Tail: Purple/Magenta/Yellow long cascading tail ending in thick curls
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Here

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Unicorn Spiral (Pink)
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: Na
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Necklace, shoes, Crown, blue band at base of the tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 pm
Entry Tag: (spelldancer | Imp | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Imp
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: a silver dapple based off reference 1, with clock swirls based off reference 2 that sort of glow an electric purple in places
Face: eye color: purple, eyebrows: match hair, inner ear: CC what looks right (lighter or darker than body), expression: standard, facial markings at least one swirl on the face
Mane: edited: based off of reference 3 and 4: cream
Tail: spade tail: triangle is cream to match hair, rest matches body
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock: continuation of body
Reference Image(s): Reference 1, reference 2, 3, 4,

Horn(s): Imp horns: edited like bull horns that are larger and curve up a little more at the tips: bright as if glowing purple and teal
Wings: butt wings and head wings: membranes similar to these wings in a more teal green tone
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none.
Custom Items: Steampunk accessories, cuffs at least and some “electricity” around the body . Other things CC if desired: browns with jewels and glows of purple and teal
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuffs, ideas for extrapolating from (glows, details), hat, inspiration  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 pm
Entry Tag: (Fea Line | Pawed Sumi-E UniWind | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Sumi-E UniWind
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Baby

WIP Needed? Yes please <3

Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc (have a pref towards longer manes <3 )
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed
Reference Image(s):
Mock Breeding between Kara's Daisuke and Etai Aijou
User Image User Image
Daisuke Uncert / Markings Uncert || Etai Aijou Uncert / Without Items
As per Kara's request, Daisuke's wings, mane, tail, and lantern are for reference only and can not be exactly the same.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: CC design but would highly prefer wings
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Fea Line
Breed: CC
Temper: Leave off please <3
Mate: --
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag Roses color(s): CC Rose and a feather if possible, if not just a rose please <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Breeding permission here  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:42 pm
Entry Tag: (Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hippogryph | Extreme? | Solo Custom )

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate / Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws) / 4 clawed feet
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie/OC sherlock holmes based on 221B
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Locks Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Sherlock based on 221B
Temper: Penetrating
Lifemate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple (like shirt)
Tag feather color(s): Bones; Matches skull colouring

Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s):

Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth
Custom Items:
- Human skull (placement on reference)
- Ali Miller Home Sweet Home Teacup & Saucer CC on placement
- Pink Cellphone / iphone
- If you can made a violin behind his front back leg so partially covered by clawed foot (if that makes sense?)
Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Attempts;

1. Feb 2014 (more below)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:59 pm
Entry Tag: mistalina13 | Charmed Owl Purewalker | Up to Heavy (Lotta CC) | Solo

Edit Category: Up to Heavy (Largely CC)
Soquili Species: Charmed Owl Purewalker
Body Build: CC Draft or Warhorse - In my head he's grown to be pretty massive and naturally intimidating.
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? It's mostly CC so only if you wish to provide one. If you do unpelted as well for breedings that would be awesome!
(Would it be possible to get a bloodless version as well?)

** I would also like him to be charmed please! **
Perhaps on the front facing shoulder in a color that pops against his coloration.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - see refs for inspiration. Some older scarring around his angeni charm, like he's tried to get rid of it. (Scratches from bark, rocks, or that it's been bitten or scratched at.) Other general scarring from fights and whatnot would also be good. (If you'd like to do alt posing I'll leave that up to you!)
Face: CC - see refs for inspiration. Blood on his beak / mouth. Would love really dark sclera on the eyes to give off a sort of creepy vibe. (If there is a way to give him a sort of conflicted expression that would be fantastic, otherwise >( all the way.)
Mane: Obv for unpelted. CC. Feel free to design it however you like.
Tail: If applicable for unpelted CC. Feel free to design it however you like.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Avian claws. CC coloring - see refs for inspiration. Blood on his talons.
Reference Image(s): These are some owls I like, feel free to mix up whatever bits you like from them pattern wise. (You can even use other owls if you feel so inspired...I just really like owls.) Natural-ish tones colorwise for the most part, but you can throw in some brighter colored wing tips and mane/tail on the unpelted. (He does make attempts to look nice and approachable it usually doesn't go well.)
......- Barred Owl - http://aviary.owls.com/uploads/images/barred_owl_Strix-varia.jpg
......- Snowy Owl - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Snowy_Owl_Barrow_Alaska.jpg
......- Barn Owl - http://aviary.owls.com/owls/barn-owl.html
......- Tawny Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/tawnyowl.jpg
......- Tawny Fish Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/shutterstock_145462771.jpg
......- Eurasian Eagle Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/shutterstock_109575800.jpg

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: These are mainly on pelts with purewalkers yes? (Notes below on pelt section.)
Pelt: Owl - CC; see refs for inspiration. Custom wings on the pelt and feral form. (Even average sized wings are great, it's just about making a terrifying silhouette mostly.)
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC some items.
Custom Items: CC some items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'd like him to have things, though they should look tattered / tarnished / worse for the wear since he's rough with everything. (Lots of leather, feathers and maybe bones... and some that might have been trophies from hunts. The cloth and feather bits would've been brightly colored once upon a time.)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

I would be alright with you donating any of the edits you make for this to become shop templates. :3  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:15 pm
Entry Tag: (tefla | Mutant Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Pawed Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed?: I would like WIPs please

Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear dark blue/black (think the night sky) with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips, (( maybe similiar length to Illyria's hair? ))
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips (( maybe similiar length to Illyria's hair? ))
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paws. Color for paws to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal
Reference #7 - Illyria (( mane / tail length ))

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference (( original necklace picture lost, this is a substitute ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: omit please
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:29 pm
Entry Tag: Fayt_of_Redemption | Bear Pawed Mutant | Extreme? edit | Solo Custom

Tail, ears, and hair edits can be donated as templates.

Edit Category: Extreme I believe
Soquili Species: Regular Bear pawed
Body Build: Regular leg down
Concept Origin: Husband's Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: eye color (see refs), eyebrows (miffed), inner ear (see refs), eyes (unhinged), mouth (closed smile if possible, otherwise neutral)
Mane: Custom (see refs)
Tail: Custom (see refs)
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A; want to be able to see the paws
Reference Image(s):

Character Sheet (I'd want this color variant of the armor instead of the black/dark blue that appears on most of the refs)

Ref2
Ref3
Uncert Ref3
Ref4
Uncert Ref4
Black and white Ref1
Black and white Ref2
Black and white Ref3
Colors

The ears and tail are pretty much how they appear in the character sheet, but here's some RL pics.
Kanga ears
Kanga tail

Reference Image(s) for Items: See above. The edits I'm wanting though are the armor and cape, a Kangaroo tail, Kanga ears, some sort of short mane along any part of the neck that wouldn't be covered by the armor, then hair on the head that looks like that in the refs. Feel free to splice any current templates; I'm not sure what all is available these days.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's my husbands OC. If need be though I can get him to hop on Gaia and confirm I can do this.  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 pm
Entry Tag: (Gracie Loff | Purewalker (Charmed) | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular/Draft? (Purewalker - Bear)
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Ursoc, cursed by the Nightmare in World of Warcraft.

WIP Needed? I would not mind at least one for his sketch, but you are free to go along with him without a WIP if it helps you time wise!

~~ Colors & Markings ~~
Body: Mostly pitch black, with red tipped spikes in his fur. Yellow, glowing eyes. As mentioned, the hair on his pelt has large spikes of fur, which would be his main edit.
Face: CC, his large canines are up to you. Can CC them, even make them normal sized if you think it looks better?
Mane: CC, possibly matted and unruly?
Tail: CC , possibly matted and unruly?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC.. bear paws?
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3

~~ Physical Traits ~~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Bear
Other Notes: N/A

~~ Accessories & Edits ~~
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~~ Tag Specifics ~~
Name of horse: Ursoc
Owner: Gracie Loff
Breed: Guardian of the Nightmare
Temper: Omit please
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 014 - Red Thorns
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Would like to modify the feathers into bones, and or fangs! CC between those options, I would just like them preferably bloodstained.

~~ Existing Pets ~~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay!

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Ok, I know I'm having him charmed, but I want to put this here to make sure it's ok! While a cosplay, he fits more as a cursed, he also fits more look wise as a pure. So I plan to have him gemmed as a pure, and the sudden "shock" to his emotions.. are going to take him a while to see clearly. Personally, I plan to have Ursoc as a twisted guardian. He see's all as part of the nightmare, a threat to the beauty of nature he can now see and appreciate. Not seeing that he IS what he has now sworn to destroy, he will aid the nightmare in his delusions. He will without mercy kill all innocents that tread in his domain in his attempt to "protect" nature. ... The gem will cause him to feel emotions, but the shock is going to basically drive him loony. He has a self drive to protect the one new thing he appreciates and nothing more. (I can also after rping him, get a feel for him, and decide if he will snap out of his delusions and have to deal with what he has done, or simply continue with his broken mind.) If this is not acceptable personality for a charmed purewalker, I will work something else out! If this fits more as an ungemmed, or a cursed is the only way, I apologize and will rework him. Still, saying that, here we go!

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Uhh.. I assume any type of breeding with a walker that took place multiple times would be fairly traumatizing. They don't really care about family, and they also would not be one to leave their mate unharmed in the process. I'd assume there would be a fairly long, hard backstory involved to explain why this "pair" kept having children, and they would never be considered lifemates.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No. Unless we are talking about taste here. They generally push out offspring due to competition. Since they don't really "love" either, they wouldn't care about what anyone thinks.. or think twice about killing them.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Show them off as sig candy, or have them gemmed!

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No. They can't enter wishing stars at all.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Fighting, usually. They are far too territorial and hostile to form any bonds for too long.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Rage, evil, corrupting. Walkers are not kind, and unless gemmed will never feel emotions. They kill, they torture, and even if their motives and personalities can differ.. they are not friends.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff