Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Minds Back at it again July Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 pm
Entry Tag: (Revien | Charmed Purewalker | Med~Heavy | Solo Custom)

MIND'S BACK AND I WANT HER PONIES

Edit Category: - Mod to Heavy edits
Soquili Species: - Charmed Purewalker (Bat)
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original/CC
WIP Needed? No - But I'm happy to receive them if colorist wants to provide them

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Face: Edited - I'd like a sort of tired, worn out expression. Also quite interested in the chin being edited to have a bit of fluff - like a faux scruffy beard but not actually a full on beard edit.
Mane: Edited - something similar to my OC, Cinnabon's in style
Tail: Edited - something similar to my OC, Cinnabon's in style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed feet
Reference Image(s): I'd like for this custom to be mostly CC, with some inspirational images. The vibe I'm looking for is a bit of a "something is just off enough to be creepy" with a Sloth (seven sins) vibe. I like the idea of him being extra poofy, so any added fluff you want to add is alright in my book! I prefer body edits to accessories (with the exception of "natural" things like roses and such) and soft colors and markings to harsher ones.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Bat
Other Notes: If possible I'm interested in the little tuft of hair on the walker pelt to be edited to be a bit less cutesy, as well as a more rounded ear to fit other species of bats.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: .
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:56 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady Argentum Draconis | Common | Mod/Heavy? | Solo)

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: #c77158 with markings in #562b45 (See Ref) -- However markings are partially CC and feel free to change/add anything you see fit.
Face: Maybe a stripe across her eyes in her marking color? Not on ref but if it looks good.
Eye Color: #e3c001
Mane: Color: #2d2a35 -- But CC though if you think another color would work better.
Style: A massive updo with a second bun on top of the majority of her hair. a few loose strands around her face, with heavy curls sitting under the bulk of her hair. (See Ref)
Tail: Color: Same as Mane
Style: Long with slight curl to it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock. CC Hoof Color
Reference Image(s):
Sister to Mameha Otome's Guedes.
My Ref (using Mameha Ref Lines)
Hair/marking inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A (The Horns in the ref is a headdress)
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
- A ram horn headress with bone fragments hanging down.
- Cloth and leather collar with beads and skull accessories (CC color of cloth/beads, See Refs).
- Bone, leather and bead bracelets. Both bracelets on near front leg are bone. The upper one is a set of bones tied together. (See Ref)
- Skull and bird feathers sitting at the base of her spine on top of her tail. Feathers around the skull should be Glossy Ibis feathers (See Ref)
- Feel free to add things should you see fit to do so that fit her theme. Please no nose rings or lip piercings though.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See my ref for placement of items and Hair/Marking Ref for headdress, bone bracelet ref, and skull and feather ref.
Skull Ref for Collar
Should dangle just under the skull on her collar and off her back leg
Ibis Feathers 1
Ibis Feathers 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deidre
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: Voodoo
Temper: Spirited
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Bone's instead of feathers CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission Here.

===Familiar===

Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Familiar Name: TBA
Familiar Breed: Mouse
Familiar Gender: TBA
Familiar Temper: TBA
Familiar Description: Same body color as companion with purple feet and legs. CC. some beads or fitting accessories. CC
Accessory color:
Teepee: N/A
Price: N/A  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 pm
Entry Tag: (Nikkichomp | Angeni-Kalona-Uni hyperhybrid | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket Adult, for this custom slot
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? Nah only if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 pm
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Mutant Angeni/Hippogryph | Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni/Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular with alt bent leg
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories (will donate)
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph (or custom if you feel like it will donate if you choose to custom) tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed feet (mutant all 4 Hippogryph feet)
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Custom large double angeni wings - The top set should be Harris Hawk, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings. Harris hawk wings: 1, 2, 3 - Zebra dove wings: 1, 2, 3
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing accessories]. Thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads. Feel free to have fun with the accessories in the theme and other than the snake helm will donate accessories.
Oversized Custom Critter with Matching Custom Familiar: double wing quetzalcoatl - critter flying near her head, color CC but within same pallet. (Will be named Chickadee)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Angeni-gryph
Temper: Curious
Mate: ~
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:14 pm
Entry Tag: (Ryuukishin | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): Ryuukishin
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:26 pm
Entry Tag: (Kivras | Mutant Flutter'Suti'Geni | Heavy-Extreme | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Flutter'Suti'Geni?
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft-inspired.
WIP Needed? Pretty please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Reference! She's basically the Heavenly Onyx base color(s) with the Heavenly Azure's mane/tail, scales markings. Barely visible on her body would also be stars, a very light, almost white, blue. Like, 3 shades off being blue. Very thin, barely-noticeable lines make various constellations. It'll be up to you, the colorist, as to the designs of them , based off real ones or not, but the one that MUST be there is the one on her rump, made up of 5 stars and looking like it's a sideways hourglass. She's also ghostly, slightly spectral like her mate, Xuen.
Face: See Ref. a soft, demure smile with tiny fangs.
Mane: See Ref; Would like more hair on/in her face however, it's very long. Elegant, if you will. Please have fun with the actual style.
Tail: See Ref! I don't want it going between her legs however, ultimately the positioning will be whatever looks best to you!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws. Angeni-like fetlocks. They wouuld have a very slight glow to them, as well. Er, see Ref.
Reference Image(s):
Note; these are all Photobucket links still! Please please please let me know if you cannot see them, and I will find a way to replace them with links elsewhere <3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Premission of usage for Xuen; [xXx]

Horn(s): See refs; Basically the Cloud Serpent's, a set of two.
Wings: Shaped like the ones from the Breath of Yu'lon cape, with the colors of Fury of Xuen-ish.
Other Notes: Custom taillll

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:28 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady_Ourania | Angeni | Heavy/Extreme CC | Solo )

Edit Category: - Heavy/Extreme depending on artist preference
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey (#727788 ) for the dominant coloring, and a wash of minimal paint markings around the back and near the face/eyes in shades of reddish-orange (#F17162), with a hint of fading aqua at the edges (#B0EECD, #62E2F1). Maybe dapples at the colorist's discretion?
Face: Light aqua, glowing eyes, a more neutral expression, otherwise similar in color to the main body. Also somewhat CC for markings.
Mane: Wavy and dark brown (#40312D), medium to short length. Perhaps slightly unkempt and partially obscuring her eyes? A small braid or two with the red/orange/aqua scheme incorporated into the strands would not go amiss.
Tail: Similar to her mane, though it can be pinned up as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated cloven hooves are fine.
Reference Image(s): Color palette here
Marking ideas, but please without the stockings: one and two.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Either edits on style 1 for the angeni template, made slightly translucent and on the small side, or custom wings at the colorist's discretion. Either way, I would like for them to be more spindly looking than the average Angeni wings, as she is a creature of the crossroads, and rarely uses them. It'd be great if the remaining feathers could be a little ragged and mussed.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Here's an idea of what the wings could look like.

Custom Items: I would like for her to have three masks, two of which are positioned on the sides of her head, while the third is worn on her face. The mask she wears should look canine in nature. The other visible mask can be either a serpent or a boar, depending on your preferences. They can be slightly abstract if you choose. I would also love a maskless version.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mask ideas: x x x.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Crossroads, approved by Uta.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:33 pm
Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Ulun'suti | Extreme | Solo Custom

Custom Form
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue and swirly.
Face: Amber eyes. Dark eyebrows and lighter inner ear. A slightly more serious Ulun'suti mouth and jawline. Custom cheek frill to shape the jaw more like a Ridgeback's, maybe?
Mane: A row of blade-like spikes that run down his entire spine. Dark blue and shimmery.
Tail: Ulun'suti tail. The spikes from his mane continue down his tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ulun'suti hooves. Raptor claws and leg spurs.
Reference Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horns: None
Wings: Custom Ridgeback wings, if possible. If not, spread style wings with edits to make them look more Ridgeback-y.
Fins: None
Scales: Custom back scales that look smoother and more pebbly than the standard ones. (I am willing to donate the back scales to the shop.) Standard belly scales.
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I would like wingless and unaccessorized versions.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Mostly CC custom armor. The only specific request I have is a helmet that mimics the Ridgeback profile. Maybe armor pieces for body spikes and to mimic clawed feet?
Reference Images for Items: See previous image for Ridgeback style.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:52 pm
Entry Tag: (medigel | Ulun'Cery'Corn | Up to Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Up to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Ulun'Suti/Cerynei/Unicorn
Origin: Monster Hunter
WIP Needed? I don't mind if the artist does it~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Cerynei ears with some Suti ear frills. Varying blues, mostly lighter around the underbelly and inside of legs while getting darker towards the flank, back, and lower jaw. Dark blue markings along length of body and legs. Subtle scale-like pattern throughout.
Face: CC :: serious expression, solid red eyes (no sclera and so on); white spiky side-burns and chin scruff
Mane: White and somewhat spiky that reaches to about where shoulders start like a hyena's mane, though unlike the original monster I'd love for it to have a more tamed appearance. Something a little longer and more formal if that makes sense. Extra hair also sprouts from top of shoulders and up, almost like a shoulder guard, but don't connect with the main mane.
Tail: Short tail-like extension with a small explosion of white spikes
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black cloven hooves, custom extra white spiky fetlocks that aim upward
Reference Image(s):
Kirin: General Overview, Simplified, From recent game (more colors), Frontier Version (dark markings look great there)

Horn(s): Based off unicorn but with a spiral that protrudes as it rounds up. More saturated blue to light purpleish to icy blue at the tip.
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:

Other Notes: I'd like an alt that has lightning effects around the legs (and body/hair if you feel up to it). If an alt happens, the hooves turn white from the power/light.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC with the theme of looking princely or knightly (or both). I'd love a cape-like accessory! Possibly some jewelry at the base of his tail?
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: commercial cosplay

-- Ulun'suti --
Element:
Lightning  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:10 pm
Entry Tag: (Aria Starstone | Purewalker | Extreme | Solo)

Soquili Species: Mutant Pure Skinwalker
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage:
• Commercial Cosplay - American McGee's Alice - Cheshire cat

WIP Needed? Um... I doubt it

Body: Grey-white with black tattoos (See Refs)
Face: Gold Eyes, greyish pink inner ears. Again, see refs for the tattoos
Mane: CC - Something cattish
Tail: Edited to look like Cheshire's
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A. Pawed.
Reference Image(s): One, Face Close Up, Three, Four, Five, and Six

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Cat Species... Based off Cheshire pics above.
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Silver Hoop Earring in forward ear
Reference Image(s) for Items: See the head close up

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cheshire Cat
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Alice's Insanity
Temper: Insane
Tag feather color(s): I'd prefer the long, bloody bone
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They are never ever lifemated, so it is to be treated, IC, as if the other's hunting grounds overlap Cheshire's, and they happen to be near one another when the need to mate comes on them. It shouldn't be listed as a LM on the breeding forms, ever

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No no, not at all, and no.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Get help from RP staff or RP in IM with more experienced players until you're more comfortable with playing the character correctly. DON'T RP in the thread, or in IC threads. OOC RP in the correct forum is acceptable.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
For practical purposes, no, since the spirits never would grant any wish they had, given their lack of desire for anything resembling family bonds

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers don't actually DO cooperation very well. They all want to be Top Dog, so fighting etc would make anything more then a short term commitment rather impossible/

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Vicious, violent killers who care only for their own desires, which are killing and destroying.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:28 pm
Entry Tag: (Ebonrune | Kirin/Cerynei pawed mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Cerynei pawed mutant
Body Build: Regular, leg down
WIP Needed? If possible please

Body: Blue striped, FLUFFY AS ALL HECK, 'scales' that sort of make a saddle shape and spikes around it
Face: Red eyes, open smile, #2 fangs, Cerynei ears
Mane: No mane. Original kirin-like scales similar color as body, maybe slightly paler
Tail: Cerynei Poofy tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline or bear feet w/fetlocks (complete with kirin leg scales, please)
Reference Image(s): plush w/markings (but omit mane, of course), side spine ref 1, side spine ref 2, rough saddle shape idea

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Alternate Kirin

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Byleistr
Owner: Ebonrune
Breed: Jötun
Temper: Optimistic
Tag Background: Crystal Forest
Tag feather color(s): CC  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 pm
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno | Purewalkers | Heavy-extreme | Twins)

Quote:

twin 1-non charmed twin
Edit Category: - Heavy -extreme
Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of body ( **I would like one alt version of her with blood on her paws and maybe in a small pool at her feet)-I would also like one unpelt version )
Face: fiery red eyes cat shaped eyes with black and red-brown around eyes. In her unpelt version I would like for her ears to be cat ears. You could just splice the ears from the cat walker base.
Mane: white hair - hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long or a long medium depending on what you think looks best.
Tail: long custom edited tigger tail going near the front legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: cat paws
Reference Image(s): eyes-just not the veining -warning pic is big. henna tail

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a fainter color instead of the regular dark black . Like brown tan would be good.
Other Notes: pelt color

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi, some kind of jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle . I would like to red sleeves that drop on the ground -they should a similar design to a Indian wedding dress -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. On this twin I'd like any gemstones/items to be red.

Reference Image(s) for Items: jewlery 1, 2, 3
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Pure
Breed of Walker:cat/feline -tiger walker and could I get the walker form to also have a hair bindi. Feral form can be the generic feline cat walker but if you choose to custom feral form you have my permission to use the form as a teplate
Charmed: no

----

twin 2-charmed twin
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. I would like her green charm to be on one of her paws with the henna around it so it looks like part of the design. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of body (-I would like one unpelt version )
Face: blue green eyes -cat shaped eyes. Like tiger in the fur color ref. Her ears in the unpelt to be spliced feline walker ears.
Mane: dark brown hair with gold(like the color metal gold) streaks- Hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long or a long medium depending on what you think looks best.
Tail: long custom edited tigger tail going near the front legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: cat paws
Reference Image(s): henna -ref image henna can be CC in design
tail, eyes

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a faint color instead of the regular dark black . Like brown tan would be good.
Other Notes: pelt color

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi, jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle it should be on one of the legs that doesn't have the henna. I would like green sleeves that drop on the ground -they should a similar design to a Indian wedding dress -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. The gem color would be green and I would like walker charm to be on the paw with henna-right in the middle of the design would be cool

Reference Image(s) for Items: jewlery 1, 2, 3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a
~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Pure
Breed of Walker:cat/feline
Charmed: yes
~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
{Ok So I'm going to answer these in regards to un-charmed walkers}
*Skinwalker do not lifemate and do not fall in love. A walker could have flings and on a breeding form I would just do selective permission to have multiple flings.
Cannon/rp. Generally walkers don't have breeding with the same soq since they don't have romantic affection towards other soq. However I could see a walker having multiple flings with the same soq, because that soq is her/his tool/pet. Or they deem the other soq able to have strong progeny, there might be multiple ways to handle it. Personally I would probably say no if someone said they had to have several breeding with a walker I owned, since I don't think it fits well the walker personality.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No skinwalkers don't form attachments and are evil. If their offspring had a use for them for an evil plot they might think of them as a tool or weapons. Generally Walkers tend to abandon their baskets or drive the foals away . Some walkers will even hunt down their offspring since they see them as competition or an insult to their blood.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can charm them or just not rp them.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Charmed walkers can enter. Uncharmed walkers cannot enter.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Yikes.. well that could be answered multiple ways. Walkers are solitary creatures and they are evil incarnate. Jealousy, trying to out preform another walker, not working well with each other and blaming it on the other team members. However I would say the biggest factor is the would be they would be paranoid of the other walkers. When your evil you'd fully expect any companion to well, try to do you harm. After all I'm sure every walker is thinking of how to prove themselves the strongest and most evil of the bunch. Working with each other would be like getting a tattoo -the longer your sitting there the more irritating it becomes.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Beings of cunning and hatred. They are always planning and always craving blood and vengeance. They can never trust, relax and enjoy peaceful moments in their life.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:24 pm
Entry Tag: ( Zakiax | Mutant Seathi | Heavy - Extreme? | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme?
Soquili Species: - Seathi Sumi-e Syle
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with little pattern. I would like a few black butterfly markings on his aquatic half. Near the hip area.. I would like his horse half to be very fuzzy.
Face: Crimson Eye color. White in color. No markings. Pissed Eybrow Expression, Sharp snarl mouth expression. I would like his ears to be replaced by wolf ears please pushed back slightly.
Mane: Short Cropped mane - See Ref for an idea (But I'll leave how it goes up to you) - White Mane.
Tail: I would love it his fins could be extra long and flowy. Other then that CC. - White
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like his hooves to be replaced by Webbed Canine paws. - or just paws instead of hooves.
Reference Image(s): Yune As a Human. Mainly for Eye color and Hair style.

Fins: Long and Flowy Fines, Only Tail fines please. Long kind of like a beta fish or a koi fish. With slight tears in it.

Body Trait Edits: Webbed Canine Paws, Larger wolf ears. Fuzzy Horse half. Some fluff going down his back would be cool too, Long Beta/Koi Fish Tail with Tears.Think small albino aquatic wolf demon.
Reference Image(s) for Items:Webbed Canine Paws, Fuzzy Wolf Ears  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 am
Entry Tag: (Shesha Sama | Angeni halfbreed | Minor | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Angeni halfbreed
WIP Needed? Yes.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Cream with light golden-brown markings (like Anaba's, but a bit heavier dappled and golden-brown).
Face: Slightly darker bridge of nose, face same color as body base tone.
Mane: Windblown edited mane- Woosh! Bits curling/flying around her mane and one across her face, like she got caught in an updraft.
Tail: Native Dreams Braid tail atop Long tail beneath- or if that looks weird, please do a woosh for her tail too xD.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long Angeni fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Her daughter Anaba (UNCERT).

Wings: None.
Other Notes: Long Angeni fetlocks and headwings only.

Would like a version with and without items please, but she should still have the necklace on her itemless version. It's her and her mate's version of a promise ring. <33

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, natural pearls and natural abalone with a warm pink and peach tinge to it.
Plumeria bracelet on front left leg, light peaches and pink.
Fur Hood, Plain tabard (back piece only). Dangle ribbon atop her tail in light pink with peach towards tips layered atop the plain tabard. Armband with pouch on front left leg. All should look like they come from natural sources, light doe leather and off-white fuzz perhaps.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pearls general colors, Pearls 2 for colors and shinyness! Natural Abalone, with slightly more Pink hues.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Anaba is owned by me. :3  

Shesha Sama

Protected Aura

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:34 am
Entry Tag: (The Dawn of Twilight | Mutant (Tri-wing) Suti-'geni | Extreme | Twins)

Essentially, i'd like identical twins, all the same templates except for a change of accessory placement.
Coloration wise, Twin 1 will have blackened/"charred" edges and Twin 2 will not. xd

If possible, I would also like each sister to have their own custom-drawn wolf pup (smaller than size of their head) familiar.
One sitting with Twin 1, one laying down sleeping for Twin 2.
If they can't have their own pups, then just a sleeping pup please.

Twin 1:

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Tri-wing Suti-'geni
Body Build: Regular with new leg feathers
Concept Origin: Blackend blood-red rose; "Charred Bloodrose"
WIP Needed? Yes. heart

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Deep blood-red, with charred "edges" (hooves, tips of ears, along back, nose)
Face: Bright blood-red eyes
Mane: Luscious big wavy long mane (past chest length), with a section tied loosely behind her head about midway down her neck.
Tail: Big luscious curly mane trailing slightly on ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Blackened blood-red rose. Hairstlye on left (blonde one). Hair 2.

Horn(s): Looped Horn ('Suti) Charred/burned red in each section of horn (like one of the petals on the rose).
Wings: Spread Style upper wing, Frilled Wing lower with one of the 'geni wings between... whatever layering effect looks best. heart
Other Notes: I trust your judgement to produce a good-looking tri-wing!

Trading Post Items: Flowers. Are roses available, and if so then please a cluster behind her ear and some spread throughout her tail.
Custom items: Uniquely-drawn Red wolf pup familiar! Pup pose, sitting against her hind feet (So, sheltered by her body and just kinda leaning there with a sweet sleepy expression).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pup pose! Pup coloration.

Twin 2:

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Suti-'geni
Body Build: Regular with new leg feathers
Concept Origin: Bloodrose
WIP Needed? Yes. heart

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Deep blood-red.
Face: Bright blood-red eyes, slightly lighter or brighter than her sister's.
Mane: Luscious big wavy long mane (past chest length), with a section tied loosely behind her head about midway down her neck.
Tail: Big luscious curly mane trailing slightly on ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Blackened blood-red rose. Hairstlye on left (blonde one). Hair 2.

Horn(s): Looped Horn ('Suti) Charred/burned red in each section of horn (like one of the petals on the rose).
Wings: Spread Style upper wing, Frilled Wing lower with one of the 'geni wings between... whatever layering effect looks best. heart
Other Notes: I trust your judgement to produce a good-looking tri-wing!

Trading Post Items: Flowers. Are roses available, and if so perhaps behind her ear and as a necklace? Placement different than her sister.
Custom items: Uniquely-drawn Red wolf pup familiar!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sleepy pup pose! Pup coloration.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff