Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Minds Back at it again July Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:35 am
Entry Tag: (MalisVitterfolk | Mutant 'Suti | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)

MIND'S BACK AND I WANT HER PONIES

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant 'Suti
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Sleipnir
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Silver dapple
Face: Expression: Jovial
Mane: Pale silvery that deepens into shadows, long curly and wispy
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves with wispy fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): [Sleipnir] [Parent problems] [I love this artists take on Sleipnir]

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horns: Long backwards curved 'Loki' horns
Other Notes: 8 legs!!! (kinda) I'd like the other legs to be secondary images of the mane set. If possible I'd like two of the 'shadow' legs to be of the usual pose with two of his main legs being post differently (to add some more dynamic flare to his silhouette)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Green and gold tack of some sorts, maybe a cape? Mostly CC here... Just something Loki-inspired that would fit well with the Traveling Reenactment Herd.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Inspired by Loki]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:15 am
Entry Tag: (Mythi Red Panda | Mutant Uni | Moderate-Heavy | Twins )

Welcome to Vaporwave and Pastel Aesthetic Hell
Edit Category: - Moderate!!
Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni / Pawed Mutant Variety
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Completely Original!
WIP Needed? WIPS ARE LOVELY. not needed though. I like surprises...

I am also leaving a slight cc variety on some parts mainly because I love seeing what tweaks and additions can be grabbed and added to my creations 83c

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Draft for both! Sparkles and glitched effects added to parts of the body. They can either mirror each other or be slightly different. reference image is around the points though where I want the glitching/sparkles for each twin)
Face: Mutant canine ears! (Fox or Wolf, I'm okay with eaither but I may think that looking back on this that fox MIGHT be better? But I'll leave it up to you!!!)

Roman nose though for both please~
Twin 1 has red eyes (#ff0000) and an angry expression,
Twin 2 Has blue eyes (#0000ff), sad expression and sparkly tears, if I can get those edited in Both of their faces are fluffy, not bearded, but quite fluffy!
Mane: See reference image, They both have huge braided hairs that swoop and cover half of their face `w' Will also be okay with splices if this falls into too extreme of an edit! !
Tail: Fluffiest of the canine tails, please. :>c Since this is more of a freeform, I'll be pleasantly happy with a custom tail that droops similar to the one that I did in the reference `w' I trust youuu)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, added fluff would be great!! (Legs down please!)
Reference Image(s): Eye strain/Bright color warning: MAIN REFERENCE
Reference without the glitching
SEIZURE WARNING/ EYE STRAIN WARNING Video that inspired the two

Horn(s): Custom horn similar to the Karkdann horn variety, see reference for colors. (also glitched out)
Wings: n/a !
Fins: n/a!
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: FloWERS (cc placement!!)
Custom Items: MORE IMPORTANTLY THOUGH like roses and lilies!! ... Also crystals!! CC placement, and if a couple of them could be glitched up too that'd be cool as hell.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Heeere for inspo/also the entire folder of my references for the boys and the flowers/crystals.

One tiny small edit: If you choose to create anything that can be used as a template, I whole heartily am okay with it being donated to the shop for further use :3c  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 am
Entry Tag: (Seruta | Kirin-Kalona... Mutant? | Heavy - Extreme | Solo Custom)

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme ...?
Soquili Species: - Kirin-Kalona... Possible Mutant?
Concept Origin: Personal OC which is a Dragon/Wolf hybrid
WIP Needed? Preferred, but not required!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Green with Black Scales, underbelly and hooves | Eye Color - Bright/Brilliant Green practically toxic? (Glowing) and black sclera | Hair color - Black with a stripe or two of Green | Body - Alternate Kirin Body/Scales: Green Body, Black Scales (leg up) with the appearance of more small patches of black scales scattered sparsely about the main part of the body | Kalona Wing Style 5
Face: Green with Black under the jaw (which then flows into the black of the neck and belly...) and black scaling/horns.
Mane: Black with one or two Green Strips - I would like the mane to be resembling the wild hair style but redone as flowy with some soft curling and a little more with the appearance of it being kept neat. Basically a unique cross between the wild hairstyle and the curly hairstyle for males that flows a little longer.
Tail: While I really REALLY like the Demontail, I also REALLY like the tail on the Alternate Kirin scaling. If there's a way the Alternate Kirin tail can be fluffed up a bit more to match the mane (or appear more "wolfish" in the way the hair falls?) and add just a few of the demontail tentacles in the mix of it, that would be absolutely amazing!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes to Fetlocks! And Black hooves.
Reference Image(s): This is all I have as far as any visual reference. Perhaps the only one with the accurate colors wanted and a glimpse at the sporadic extra scaling I had in mind. And.... also the horns. However, in anthro form, his "kirin" horn is down near the tip of his nose and thus is rather small. In his feral forms, the center horn is more or less like a rhino horn: nearly starting right between the eyes, smooth, curls backwards with a "second" smaller horn just above it following the same flow. X3 I have this saved as a PSD file, so if you need a version without the colors here to see the horns better, then please let me know! :3 Or if my description doesn't make any sense, I'm more than happy to draw an example... or twenty. X3

Horn(s): "Elaborate" Kirin Horn with Large Ram Horns to Match it
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5 - Green feathers, Black Membranes/claws.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Alternate Kirin Scaling with a few scales scattered else where across the body.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Friendly or emotionless facial features. He may be part Kalona, but he does his best to be friendly whenever he can.

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:08 am
Entry Tag: (Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Charmed Purewalkers | Mod-Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: - Moderate to extreme (not sure)
Soquili Species: - Mutant Thunderhawk/Wolf Charmed walker (though fox or owl instead would be okay)
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original, I believe, based on pics from Pinterest and Google (plus colorist inspiration) Though one of the pics are from a game and one an MMORPG, I would rather inspiration taken from them, not a cosplay
WIP Needed? Not needed, but definitely would be loved.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination (glowing and wolf or fox ears loved though)
Face: CC, based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination (glowing loved though)
Mane: CC, based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination (glowing loved though and maybe something based on first pic or fur like that)
Tail: CC, based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination (glowing loved though and multiple tails. Also fluffy tails)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination (glowing loved though and they would be paws)
Reference Image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: CC, based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination (glowing loved though and prefer thunderhawk, but wouldn't mind owl. Some transparency would be beautiful)
Scales: N/A
Pelt: I would prefer a hybrid of Thunderhawk/Wolf, but would be alright with fox or owl instead, if it works better. And if no hybrid, then just a wolf. CC, based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination for how they look. Glowing loved and with stars <3
Other Notes: Any acceptable differences for the twins, please. Other than that, please enjoy. As stated above, stars and glowing is always loved, where you can. Also, any icy look would also be awesome.

Trading Post Items: CC, based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination. Any glow and starry design would be wonderful.
Custom Items: A sword similar to the second picture and a hood/cloak similar also to second picture. Having the cloak/hood glowing would be wonderful. For the charm, on their chest please. Other than that, CC based on inspiration pics/colorist imagination.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as the ones above.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept based on pictures found on Pinterest and Google, in addition to colorist imagination. Though some are from games, I would prefer them just be used for inspiration.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 am
Entry Tag: (Revel1984 | Mutant Usdia | Moderate/Heavy? | Twins)

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant Usdia
Concept Origin: Pokemon
WIP Needed? Just for the edits sketch please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale blue/white - Pale lilac/white
Face: see refs
Mane: fluffy curls - see refs
Tail: See refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws please.
Reference Image(s): Alolan Vulpix 1 - Alolan Vulpix 2 - Shiny Alolan Vulpix 1 - Shiny Alolan Vulpix 2 - Comparison 1 - Comparison 2

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: I'd like them both to have Ice stone pendants please?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ice stone 1 - Ice stone 2 - Ice stone 3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - Pokemon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:14 am
Entry Tag: (Melomar | Angeni-Cerynei | Heavy++ | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy or higher
Soquili Species: - Angeni/Cerynei
Body Build: Regular (would love Warhorse if allowable)
Concept Origin: Mock-breeding
WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please see parents, below, for inspiration. I do like fluff and feathers, though.
Face:
- Eyes: a green color
- Cynical/jaded expression, custom or stock Pissed or Raised, Unhinged or Bored/amused, and Frown
- Facial markings and colors CC
Mane:
- Style and color CC. But the fluffier the better!
- Please ensure there are feathers, beads, and bones (with braids?) throughout.
Tail:
- Color, style (and breed) CC. Lean toward fluffy, please
- Decorated with jewelry like the mane (if applicable)
Hooves/Fetlocks:
- Fetlocks style: can you do Angeni fetlocks with Cerynei (probably Sturdy) hooves? If not, CC
- Color/markings CC like parents', except that I would like one leg noticeably different than the others.
Reference Image(s):
Familiar: Snowplum: cert (Matching color/pattern unnecessary, but I thought you might want to know about her.)
Parents:
- Anaon Nox: cert uncert wingless
- Coop Amores: cert

Horn(s):
- Cerynei, any smaller style antlers, CC.
- It may be necessary to custom/edit horns according to shaffron accessory (see below).
Wings: CC-- Angeni of any style/quantity/placement
Other Notes:
- Any/all breed variants are fine.
- Any/All traits (standard or otherwise) are desirable to me, so please have fun.
- Alt versions: please include any naked and wingless/markings versions
- original basket contest thread link, may provide inspiration?

Trading Post Items:
- Tabard: Bones option with Medieval vertical strips, Cloth connector
- Any other trading post items spliced and mixed in with edits, such as saddles/bags to carry all the nifty things they find in their travels
Custom Items:
For any Trading Post items you want to edit into more complicated design, please do!
- Materials:
- - Leather (tanned, color if dyed is CC ); beads (stone, bone, glass, etc.); interesting/colorful feathers
- - For metals, please use a color that matches/suits the body markings and/or armor
- - This pony is curious and wears accessories made of bones/skulls, fur/pelts, feathers, etc. that they found after discarded or death (examples below). They are NOT hunting trophies.
- Light armor similar to mother's (leather, metal or mix up to you)
- - Detailing: Level of detailing CC (sometimes "less is more" )
- - Face armor: style is something like this-- it's a leather shaffron, they are usually metal, but I like the style of this piece around the eyes (visors!) and ears (usually they cover the ears in part, but I like it this way better).
- - Legs: something similar in style to mother's, but that matches the shaffron. "Separate" sections or plates are fine
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Use any refs for inspiration, as you like
- Bone references:
- - antler skull feather bead: just some media references
- - maybe use this choker on her legs instead?
- - bird skull necklace, for inspiration
- - another bone necklace, for inspiration
- Armor and tack:
- - straps | face and neck | bridle design | collar details | collar strap arrangement | metal placement | tack w beads

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes
- Selective Permission/Agreement posts: x | x

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

I offer freely anything here that would make a good template.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:29 am
Entry Tag: (o-Elixir-o| Mini Nymphs | Moderate to Heavy| Twins)

Edit Category: - Edit/Mini/moderate to heavy/Twins
Soquili Species: - Nymph
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Spotted Deer
Face: Amber Doe eyes with heavy black eyelashes
Innocent expression
Mane: Style & Color
Tail:Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves & fetlocks same color as body
Reference Image(s): Spotted Deer

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Light Brown
~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Flower Crown/CC items (Think nature child/bohemian)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower Crown with this color for the flowers.

Twin 2

Everything is the same except –
Also could she have like a shy expression??
Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: If possible glasses/CC some items (Think nerdy/bookish)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Glasses

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:22 am
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Mutant Pawed | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)

Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed
Concept Origin: Mock-breeding
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC color/markings (I do love dads blue, but want it to be a harmony of both parents) and would love sumi-e
Face: CC
Mane: Long swoopy up do, CC color
Tail: Long and swoopy
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws pwease
Reference Image(s):
Daisuke - Father
Etai Aijou - Mother

Wings: Custom wings that are inspired from both a mix of dads wings and moms circle of flames.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have permission for the mock child here  

Lunadriel

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:17 am
Entry Tag: (Malikztiah Ankhwave | Kirin-suti | Heavy + | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Heavy (possibly Extreme?)
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Suti
Concept Origin: Cosplay Mount
WIP Needed? Not necessary but would be liked

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, possibly with some "iridescent" blue/purple in spots that blends into the white.
Face: Glowing blue eyes, long whiskers, cheek/chin fluff. Standard non-Roman nose
Mane: Bushy/fluffy like a mane
Tail: Scaleless Suti tail with a 'kirin' tuft of hair at the end. The tail fluff reflects the style of his hair/mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Elemental wisps/ice crystals. Kirin hooves
Reference Image(s): here

Horn(s): Edited smooth horns. CC whether it's just the 2 curved horns, or all 4 from the ref
Wings: None
Scales: Kirin back scales ver 1, Suti belly scales. Like the ref a pearly-white color with hints of blue and purple. Leg scales, same.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Saddle, basic shape is the Trading Post tall-back. Colored like the ref. There really are no good shots that don't have the sadle being blocked by the rider so largely the saddle itself is CC, feel free to do with it as you deem fit. Around his neck is a wreath of ice crystals and frozen flowers.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as primary ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial, N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:45 am
Entry Tag: Sabin Duvert | Flutter-Wind-Kirin (hyper hybrid) | ? Extreme? | Solo Custom

Vonethil

Edit Category: Extreme?
Soquili Species: Flutter-wind-kirin (and Uni for the tail) + Mutant for pose
Body Build: Draft + Fluffy fetlocks + Head down + unique leg pose?
Concept Origin: Original / inspired by Heart's Paperdoll contest entry ((Includes a story))
/ building on a herd concept that one of my soquili is from
WIP Needed? I'd love one smile

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~

Body: Silver/warm grey dapple - As long as there is some pretty dapple/spotted textures, I'm happy smile
In addition to the "head down" pose,
I would also ADORE some unique-leg pose - like he's charging or prancing - think an elegant knight

Face: Some kind of facial markings - like a star or stripe and/or darker muzzle
Ice blue eyes
Mane: Light - see ref. Custom, long, with some braids
Tail: Long thin unicorn-like tail with a tuft. See ref
Similar to the new long "Classical Unicorn" tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft fetlocks. Darker coat color on the fetlocks. Hooves should match scales (ice-blue)
Reference Image(s):

User Image
I "blanked out" the base body from teh paper doll contest with the new base coat color. Hope that's OK.
All of the shop template edits are eyeballed (but not traced!) + custom designwork.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Alt Kirin - iceblue/crystalline looking - OR Custom - CC
Wings: Flutter-wind wings + custom flutter portion of the wings (Colorist interpretation on the flutter wing is fine smile )
He's from the same herd as Dae'Ruil, so if you want to do dragon-fly like wings instead of the sketch I did, that's cool too - CC!
Fins: NA
Scales: Alt kirin scales - ice blue (crystalline looking)
I'd love it to be missing some of the scales, namely on the rump that would cover his markings

Pelt: NA
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- Custom fancy sword - Inspired by Dae'Ruil's

- Armor - like reference, though ideally more detailed (feel free to play with the design!) Should be shiny metal
I would love more than what I have depicted in the concept - think Elven armor - elegant, shiny, with some kind of filligree - fantasy inspired. I trust you to come up with something cool looking.

See ref above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Vonethil
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: Flutterwind-Kirin
Temper: Knightly
Mate:
Tag Background: The tag gallery seems broken, but I like the fantasy castle one
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:06 am
Entry Tag: (Kyjoto | Mutant Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni
Body Build: Draft/War, leg down, Bear paws
Concept Origin: Mock Daddy for Rían, Uilos and Mallos
WIP Needed? Up to you! but yas plz

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Leg down plz. Red/brown dapple, Lord of the Ring inspired markings, extra fluffy, extra strong. Scars
Face: Dark head with a white "mask" that looks like a skull, fangs (if they look right), BEARD PLZ, ear fluff, just all the fluff. Neon/bright eyes, proud dad expression, Scars
Mane: Black. BIG, THICK. Braids, curls, luscious hair. Lots of beads, bones, feathers and bits and bobbles tied or strewn in. <3 He old, battle daddy. he attac he protec he strong
Tail: Same as mane, luscious locks
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws, long feathery fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kara is still working on Uilos and Mallos (can send pics later)
Horse Marking ideas
Hair Style idea
Hair decorations&hair decor&more hair decor&one more
marking/armor ideas

Wings: angeni or flutter wings CC, pale green
Other Notes: tattered some

Trading Post Items: any you see fit, a necklace, earrings
Custom Items: Maybe some sort of shoulder guards?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathery armor,Armor

-- Existing Pets --
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm
Entry Tag: (Leena-chan | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant - combination of  Ulun'suti and Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Cosplay of Selece (also referred to as Ceres / Celes) from Magic Knight Rayearth (The anime)
WIP Needed? It would be appreciated but not required.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue back scales
Face:
• Eye color: Yellow
• Eyebrows: Miffed blue
• Inner Ear: white with blue ear frills
• Expression: Miffed eyebrows, frown with fang #5
• Feathered / Spike cheeks (CC)
Full freedom to CC this entire thing.
Mane: CC
Tail: Blue scaled tail with yellow Spikes
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph feet with scales, Feather / Spike Fetlocks (CC)
Reference Image(s): X, X, X, X, X, X, X

Horn(s): • White Horns
• More Blue Horns (I think they can have up to 2 pairs?) 
Wings: Dragon wings (black webbing)
Scales: • White belly scales
Other Notes: • Yellow Back scales

Custom Items: • Double-pronged white forehead plate with yellow bindi jewel in middle
Reference Image(s) for Items: X, X

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm
Entry Tag: (xKOVAKtheWOLFx | Mutant Charmed Skinwalker | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category:Extreme
Soquili Species: Skinwalker
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: mock breeding with ryuu's permission
WIP Needed? no, but feel free to! c:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: based off of the mock parents
Face: haunting, glowing
Mane:edited. long, flowy like Lost Woods'
Tail: edited. MULTIPLE tails like Stumpy, but having it deer-like like Lost is okay!
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed and furry pls
Reference Image(s): Lost Woods || "Stumpy"

Horn(s): something fragile like Lost or ram-like like Stumpy
Wings: big and offskewed like Stumpy
Fins: ---
Scales: ----
Pelt: refer to the mock parents! c:
Other Notes: definitely not bat, bear, canine skinwalker this round

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: if there can be a shield/fabric somewhere like Stumpy that would be great!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 pm
Entry Tag: (xSakura Serenityx | Sumi-e (if possible) Kirin | Moderate-Heavy? | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy (CC this because I am unsure of edit level)
Soquili Species: Kirin
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves, fetlocks to match the Kirin creature based on what style you wish to go with.
Reference Image(s): X | X | X

Horn(s): - CC
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: Scales to match Kirin creature based on what you decide.
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: I would love for him to be an elegant looking, slim and "flowey" (xD) Hoping my reference pics help you understand what I mean.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: An upper jaw/face intricate bone mask; similar to the reference image below!
Pose of pony totally up to you!
Any other edits will be dependent on where you wish to go with the custom <3 Ex: If you go for more of the woodsy theme, edits like flowers and branch-like horns like in the third picture. Or floofy, cloud-like mane/fetlocks if more of a mystical look. I'll be happy with whatever you do because everything you do is magic. biggrin
Reference Image(s) for Items: X  

xSakura Serenityx

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 pm
Entry Tag: (Kyribird | Angeni | Heavy/Ext? | Solo)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Body Build: Draft, leg down
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? I love WIPs

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like his sisters Azharaie and Mzia there should be some minor scale like markings (He did not get any of their kirin traits, but I like the markings so much), though how much is CC. I am also cool with whatever markings you get inspired with from The mask that also inspired Az and Mzia. (I have permission from the artist to use this as inspiration). I am not looking for a copy - please go wild!
Mane: CC - Have fun! (and feathers stuck somewhere please because peacock and also feathers)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): As linked above:
Azharaie
The mask
Mzia

Wings: Style 1 please, but CC otherwise. I'd LOVE tri-wings but I'm not sure if domained Angeni can have tri wings/custom wings with lots of feathers and prettiness, so if not, him being domained is more important to me.
Other Notes: As previously noted, I'm not looking for a carbon copy - I'm really interested to see how the mask and Az inspire this one biggrin Please have fun with it! Darker, lighter, throw in something from a parent, grandparent, whatever, idc.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Integrity  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers