Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Minds Back at it again July Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:07 pm
Entry Tag: (Draconian_Peacock | Hyppogryph Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom )

MIND'S BACK AND I WANT HER PONIES

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Hyppogryph Mutant
Body Build: Reg
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Fantastic Beasts thunder Bird Cosplay
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: CC
Tail: See Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): 1 2 3

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Custom wings
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:20 pm
Entry Tag: (Junglerunner | Hippogryph/Mutant | Heavy (extreme CC) | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Body Build: - Regular
Concept Origin: New concept.

WIP Needed? Please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Hooded crow, more references below. Body colour to be grey like the crow, but the head and neck also grey, not black like on the crow. Same leg markings as Macha though deep red, almost black in colour. Edits: Same small pin feathers on the shoulder like Macha.
Face: Solid black, dead looking, large almond shaped eyes framed by blood red markings. Small triangular red marking on her chin.
Mane: Edited: Unruly masses of black curly hair, black and deep red (almost black) feathers at the top and base of tail like her sister Macha. See multiple reference below.
Tail: Edited: Same as her mane, long unruly black curly/wavy hair, deep red feathers at the base.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks like Macha on her back legs. Front clawed legs with small pin feathers on like Macha and her daughter Dubh Lacha.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Dubh Lacha, Macha, Macha, no wing, Hair ref, Hair Ref, Hair ref.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - None
Wings: Describe Wings - Hippo/falcon wings, to be black in colour, the large flight wings to be deep red, almost black in colour. However if your feeling it not going to say no to extreme edits and a set of custom edited wings to suit, but leaving that as a CC.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Hippo leg scales.
Other Notes: Feathered fetlocks, including the small edited pin feathers lower on the leg. Also Hippo beaked mouth. Mutant edit: both clawed front and back feet.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: : Anand; please use this pinterest board for inspiration.

Please note, while I am open to CCing items, I am also happy for the above overall design to be twisted as I honestly can't make my mind up about black or red hair.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anand
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Celtic Goddess
Temper: Devastating
Tag Background: Dusky night or falling twilight
Tag frame color: Deep blood red.
Tag feather color(s): Black with blood drips.

Macha: Pinboard
Macha is Badb's sister. Macha, unlike her sister is less cautious in nature, quite the opposite in fact, Macha loves to get her talons stuck deep down into some poor creatures flesh, tearing the life from them. Blood thirsty she may be, she doesn't torture prey, she finds that practice distasteful and also a waste, for she is a Hide-Flayer and such torture practices would ruin the pelts and skins she harvests. Macha knows her own strength and also the limits of it, so whilst she may challenge herself with the targets she selects, she also is keenly aware that some targets and goals are just a little beyond her reach. Badb is a mare of few choice words, to allure her prey into a deadly embrace, whereas Macha taunts and goads her targets, she is quick to angry and is very abrasive, lacking her sisters 'charms'. Much like her sister she calls the Northspring flock her home and is proud to the name of Hatetalon, she is truly bonded to her sisters (the flock) cause(s) and will do anything to support Edana in her battles.

Anand: Pinboard
Anand is the third in the trio of sisters, the eldest and the most feared. Badb has a deep rooted respectful fear of Anand and generally steers clear of her eldest sibling most of the time. Macha however provides the skins Anand requires to make her prized drums, so they have to work more closely together, though the relationship is often strained and fraught with danger for Macha. Macha of course is coarse and abrasive which though Anand tolerates Macha most of the time, can lead to some fights between the sisters. Anand was once a walkerward, though has grown old and battle worn, she is still proud and can hold her own, but has chosen in stead to 'retire' to the role of Drum maker. Macha thinks this a lesser role, though she herself lacking the skill and force needed for the role her sister once held; Macha taunts Anand for wasting her skills. Anand is a creature of fewer words than Babd, her throat is scared from a skinwalker attack which ripped open her throat, her voice is now a rasping noise, the words hard to distinguish, only her sisters and close members of the flock can make out what she is trying to say. Anand devotes herself to her drum making nowadays and is as talented with her talons to produce the finest drums, as she was as a walkerward. She is the slowest to anger out of all the sisters, but the most deadly when she is roused.

Badb Catha: Pinboard
Badb Catha is a Hatetalon, she is a Hippogryph who has chosen to call the Northspring herd/flock her home. Like other Hatetalon's she is not a friendly creature, far from it, she is not as aggressive as other members of the flock, instead she steers more towards the sinister than psychopathic killer. She is an omnivore and whilst she'll happy enough graze on grasses and pick away on berries and other such things, she's far happier eating some meaty morsel. Badb is sly and cunning, she's more than likely to sit in a tree some distance from the creature which holds her interest and watch them for some time and learn what, if anything, she can gain from meeting them. She's not likely to be angered easily and will not simply attack other non flock members on sight.

Badb has a strong respect for physical strength within others. She herself is not a large creature but she admires others for their prowess from afar. However, if her favoured losses a battle or fight, she is fickle, she'll not support them in their needs further, quite the opposite, she'll harry them and attempt to bring them down, buy finding someone stronger and better to kill them off, and will more than likely feed on the aftermath of the battle. She is never far from a battle sight, she enjoys the noise, the blood and the carnage, though she'll never enter in it herself, more than likely you'll catch her glowing red eyes watching you from afar as you stare death in the face. Seeing Badb is never usually a good thing, it means death is usually just around the corner.

References here: Macha, Badb Catha

junglerunner

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:23 pm
Entry Tag: (Revolutionary Roniel | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme? | Twins)

Username of owner(s): Revolutionary Roniel
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Either heavy or extreme, CC

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time is short...

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:34 pm
Entry Tag: (dolphingurl | Kirin | Extreme | Twins)

Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular, leg down
Concept Origin: Matriarchs to my previous herd helper, inspired by an avatar
WIP Needed? Yes please
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like the colors and look to be inspired by these two avatars. I really like the color scheme from the avatar for twin 1, the one for twin 2 is more of just to get an idea but is open to whatever you think looks best. I just thought more natural coloring balanced the girls from the herd that are all different colors.
Face: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Mane: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Tail: CC, once again inspired by the girls and the avatars.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Reference Image(s): Eliana, Nereida, Avatar for Twin 1, Avatar for Twin 2

Horn(s): CC, inspired by the girls from the herd.
Scales: I would like them to match in style with the girls from my herd helper. Not necessarily identical, just similar style.
Other Notes: These girls are meant to be the older and more experienced generation of the herd. A matriarch that they came in search of and her sister. I want them to have a similar feel but not be identical.
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: I would like for them to have a little critter or two that have bonded to them after being saved. Not deer like the girls, but perhaps something like a squirrel, bunny or fox. CC on which one(s) you think work best. Also they are healers so any items you think they could use. Also perhaps something inspired by the flower headdress on the avatars.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Eliana, Nereida, Avatar for Twin 1, Avatar for Twin 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on my herd helpers and inspired by an avatar.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:53 pm
Entry Tag: ( [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Pawed Angeni'suti | Extreme | Solo )

Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni'suti
Body Build: Regular, legs down.
Concept Origin: • Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind the additional wait. Is it possible to get an itemless and wingless uncert as well. Please and thank you.

Body: Dark gray, almost black, with white underbelly and gradient rainbow leopard spots
Note: All spots glow faintly. And starting from his muzzle, the starting color of the gradient is red.
Face: Eye color- Glowing Red, Eyebrows- Black, Inner ear- White, Expression- A stand-offish/sort of pissed look, Any facial markings- None besides the leopard spots that start on the bridge of muzzle.
Mane: Black Custom style
The loose hair, not in braids, is really long that it gathers on the ground around his hooves.
Tail: An uber long fluffy cat tail with a red ribbon wrapped around it. Color is black with a white tip with rainbow gradient tiger stripes. Gradient color starts where the color the spots left off.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White "fetlocks", or fur if allowed trailing behind the back of the legs/paws to make them look furrier/fluffier.
Reference Image(s):
•Soq Plushie
•Audio [Also a good ref for the mane]
•Other Plushie
•Anthro ref (Ignore the metal arm)
•Tail ref #2
•SoA
•Soul Guardian

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Modified smooth horns. They curve down further, instead of curving back upwards. It's best to used the Audio reference or the cat tail reference for the horns. Color, gradient rainbow with pastel colors. Can they glow because of the Suti elemental
Wings: If possible, wings similar to these; though feel free to tweak them a bit. Basically, a feathered dragon wing. For colors, the 'arms' are black, the feathers are a rainbow gradient and the membrane is also black.
A reference for the color
Scales: Pastel rainbow gradient leg scales, just the ones over the feet, not on the knees
Other Notes: White canine paws with black claws.

Custom Items:
•A variety of cuffs, studs and earrings in both ears; gold and silver. [Best to use the Audio reference.]
•A red ribbon wrapped around his body, which starts from a 'chestpiece' that consists of a gold amulet with a red gem in the middle. The ribbon continues to wrap around the tail
•Gold cuffs around his two front legs, that have small bells on chains attached to them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Though these are a few of the same refs from above, I feel that these are the best refs for the items]
•Cat tail
•Soq Plushie
•Audio

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: None

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 pm
Entry Tag: nekolulu | Feline Sumi-e Tri-wing Mutant Angeni | modrate| Solo

Edit Category: modrate
Soquili Species: Feline Sumi-e Tri-wing Mutant Angeni
Body Build: Regular, leg up
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: white with purple, crest, feet and tubby with light blue,pink and purple calla lilies.
Face: eyes purple. Calla lilies over eyes, purple nose.

Mane: white and purple tipped. Windblown with a bun with multiple Callas sticking out of it.
Tail: feline tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws
Reference Image(s):

Wings: unique custom angeni wings, design cc
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
- calla lilly necklace.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: none

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:36 pm
Entry Tag: Nisshou H | Mutant- Gryph | CC- Mod/Heavy | Twins

Edit Category: CC - Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: Gryph base with back paws (feline template)
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original design (poke splicing)
WIP Needed? Please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Basically I want a poke-splice between Raikou and Zoroark.
Body base – black like zoroark
General color schemes – I’d like her to be mostly black, with red, grey and white accents
Markings – Raikou styled stripes (use Galenos and Eukleides for inspiration!)
Face: eye color – raikou red
ear- I’d like her ears to be a little more fox like (like Zoroark’s, templates are fine if we have one)
expression – smirky, with fangs like Eukleides
Mane: Edited – like Zoroark’s mane
Tail: Edited – short and sticking up kinda like jolteon’s butt fluff
Hooves/Fetlocks: front feet – gryph claws
back feet – feline template paws
Reference Image(s): Raikou Zoroark
Galenos and Eukleides

Horn(s): CC Eukleides has a horn so if you wanna give her something like that you are welcome to! (not a requirement, fully CC)
Wings: CC (if you go for wings please use something feathery)
Fins: None of these
Scales: None of these
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: CC Raikou and Zoroark both have some unique fluff (Raikou’s cloud mane, Zoroark’s should fluff) so if you want to give her some of that that’s cool!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC (if you wanna add one or two things that’s cool)
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

For the Twin: She should be clone but the red parts on the first girl should be purple like Raikou’s cloud bit  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 pm
VOIDED!!

I goofed sweatdrop Forgot about the cool-down period.
APOLOGIES!  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:57 pm
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Purewalker [Wolf?]
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Bloodborne
WIP Needed? At your discretion~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm thinking a mostly black, distressed base beneath the pelt.
Face: Amber eyes, mostly black and distressed face. Vicious snarl.
Mane: CC, only if you make him an unpelted form. Just don't make him bald. uwu
Tail: Long, flowy wolf tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom wolf paws with v large claws. Think like paws you'd find on a werewolf or a warg. uwu
Reference Image(s): 1 ; 2 ; Wiki Page with Gallery; I can send more references, including gameplay videos, to get a better view of him from different angles. <:

His music from the Bloodborne OST just for fun!

Pelt: Custom pelt. He has a distressed, horned skull covering the entirety of his face and head. From his lower jaw hangs locks of long, ragged fur. In fact, all the fur on his pelt is long, ragged, flowing. The pelt continues down his left foreleg, where the fur is long, swooping, and ragged. References are best.
Feral Form: Custom Feral Form? Most beasts in this game are wolves, so I'm thinking for him to be a custom wolf?
Other Notes: He has many teef. :B
    I would like to donate edits made in this design as templates~

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Perhaps the partner produces offspring that suit the walker's desires in some way. Perhaps the partner is being tormented by being unable to see the multiple children which have been birthed. Perhaps the walker is simply reproducing with its current fancy multiple times but discards the children. No reason for love, connection, family, or the like is truly the reason such a creature would mate multiple times with another - the purpose for such strange behavior can only be explained by sinister motives.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
They do neither.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
The most practical options are to not roleplay the walker or have the walker charmed, unless one is willing to learn how to roleplay such characters.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
They cannot.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Infighting amongst the members of the group. Other walkers are not spared from each others violent, bloodthirsty natures; therefore, it is only natural that disagreements and fights arise amongst members.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Malicious, savage, sinister - evil to the core. Though evil may manifest itself in many forms, that is all a walker brings to this world.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:25 pm
Entry Tag: (-Moomoolattecha- | Mutant Draft Hippo/Suti | CC - Heavy/extreme? | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy/extreme?
Soquili Species: Mutant Draft Hippo/Suti
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes! love them.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with rainbow colors. Markings are your choice,would like fluff added to the body for fluffiness.See Ref for ideas.
Face: CC most of the colors.
Mane: Edited. I know you like huge fluffy manes,that would be amazing.Style you can CC,long/mixed if you want?
Tail: Edited. Would like a tail similar to the reference pictures.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC color, Fetlocks long and fluffy,Suti hooves unless mostly covered,No claws.
Reference Image(s): I made this ref.

Horn(s): Horns like in the ref picture if able,otherwise we can do just one set.
Wings: Hippo wings please.
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: CC, if you think it looks good. <3

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Feathers!! headdress? Or just bunches of feathers in her hair. CC mostly! Can we also have fluff body edit to make her look fluffy and also little bigger/fluffy ears.
Reference Image(s) for Items: xXx

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: .  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Entry Tag: (Divena | Hippogryph | Heavy/extreme | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Divena
Breed: Hippogryph
Level of Edits: heavy to extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 pm
Entry Tag: (Caitlyn Hellstorm | Angeni | Moderate to Heavy (not sure) | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC based on IRL pet
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black (make her look like she's a long haired with a 'fur collar' around her neck)
Face: Black. Golden cat-like eyes. Light black whiskers. Nose looks like it could be a cat but still a horse.
Mane: black (custom hair, long and curly (look at the HoA reference)
Tail: black (custom, long and fluffy. Again, look at the HoA reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): HoA version of Fuzzy My little princess D'aaawww mommy with adopted son Try to resist that belly, I dare you Little model <3
floof!
She have no problems sitting on her adopted son

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: angeni wings, transparent gray with white star-like shimmer on end
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Golden halo, 3 or 4 kittens around her or on her
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fuzzy
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: IRL Pet or Long-haired cat
Temper: Nuturing
Mate:
Tag Background: TBD (will include the link soon-ish)
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Felines
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Fuzzy is like a epitome of felines. She's regal, aloof, cuddly and everything a cat would be. She's a perfect mother to all kittens/cats she encountered like other mother cats would be. She might be just a black cat but in her heart, she is part of every feline breed.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Summoning felines - Fuzzy would have the ability to summon felines (that is native to the surroundings she is in. And the most amount of felines she can summon will be 3) for a short period of time (varies but never exceeds beyond a month time frame) for whatever reasons like companionship for herself or for other soquilis. The summoned cats can be used for running errands like messengers or gathering things or so on forth. The felines will have a choice to heed her summon or ignore it (well of course, they are cats!). That can't be used for evil reasons at all.

Night Vision She is little bit different than your regular soquili, she have a night vision like a cat would and her whiskers will be very sensitive to the surroundings. She can grant that small blessing of night vision (minus whiskers) for a temporary time ( a week at the most) to a soquili that she feels that needs it the most.

Personality (required In general): If you open a dictionary to 'a perfect mother' entry, you would see her picture next to it. She is sweet, loving, protective, compassionate and empathic. If anyone is in need for a friend or help in any form, she will always try her best to help out to her best ability. She would take any abandoned or orphaned foals under her wings because she believes that every living creature deserves a chance to live and be loved so that's what she will do. She always have a smile ready for anyone who needs it and she is just simply a sunshine in the darkness.

Plot ideas (required):
Adopting her first charge: I would like Fuzzy to come upon an abandoned or orphaned foal and try to find the parents of the foal for few days while taking care of the foal then after awhile, she will just adopt the foal as her own. That would promote the maternal instincts in her to be more maternal and more protective of any foals or adults that seems to be lost or needs help or love (not romantic)

First Heartbreak: I don't normally subject a very precious OC who is based on my IRL baby to pain but I think this will be a good development for her. I would like her to find that first "love" and thinks that he will be her lifemate for rest of their lives then have him leave her because he found something better or got bored of her or whatever. Then she will be heartbroken and retreat into herself, trying to figure out what is going on and why did her mate leave her. That will teach her that it is not a good idea to be too trusting of everyone she meets

First Encounter with Skinwalker: Fuzzy basically thinks she can befriend anyone she wants with just a smile and laughter. She would be deadly wrong when she encountered a skinwalker and felt the pure evilness first handed. She will gain probably few things from this: wounds, battered heart and soul (because I know skinwalkers are capable of doing this), and a lesson that not all of the soquilis are good or nice.

First Encounter with dog-soquili Fuzzy always have been hesitant and unsure about dog soquilis because dogs and cats normally don't get along. She haven't met a dog-soquili before so this experience would be quite interesting for her because it could go either way, perhaps a good experience or bad. It could alter her thinking about a dog-soquili.[  

Zaicate

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:18 pm
Entry Tag: (ramenli | (charmed) Purewalker | Moderate or Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy? Maybe only moderate, there's some freedom in the design and I'm awful at figuring out edit levels
Soquili Species: (Charmed) Bear Purewalker
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (book, so wiggle room in interpretation)
WIP Needed? Preferred but not required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Nordic runes and scars, see reference for concept ideas and run with it~
Face: Skull-esque tattoo markings please/see reference for ideas. Beard optional
Mane: Could be bald or have hair pulled back, whatever you'd like
Tail: You do you XD
Hooves/Fetlocks: Probably short, stock is fine
Reference Image(s): Here and Here

Pelt: Bear, white base (polar bear, his people are from the tundra), accessorize as you see fit
Other Notes: I'd prefer not to have the charm on his head, but wherever you see fit is good. If there is a way to do it where it doesn't look awful with the rest of his color scheme I'd love it to be red (the character is from Red Rising). If red looks awful then Obsidian would be great (as Obsidian is his class).

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Through and through he's a warrior, and his people are raised on Nordic myths, so anything that'd inspire you there is fine. I would like him to have a slingblade, which an example of the weapon is in the image below, though you can tweak the colors/some of the design. It's essentially a mesh between a sword and a sickle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Swingblade  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:19 pm
Entry Tag: (Rinial Sisterdragon | Mutant Pokemon | Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed and tailed.
Body Build: regular
Origin: - Sylveon
Artists: Unknown for tim burtonesque one, Narumi(I think can't read the watermark well but for sure not mine) for one, and myfantasyzone two snuggling noses
WIP Needed? Do not need, but loved if the artist wants to.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Stripey, and see references below for ideas
Face:
Eye color: bright blue picked from the insanity of blues on the references for one and an evil deep red for the other, a sadistic smirk on both would be amazing.
Mane: Long luxurious locks of beatifulness, cc for color on which twin
Tail: Big fluffy tail, the fluffiest one. >.>
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks would be awesome if they can be layered with paws.
Reference Image(s):
References for colors for each one:
[x] (Probably more muted for the pink twin.)
Marking ideas:
[x]
for the fluff variation the untamed is the style I'd like for both: [x]
These are meant as inspiration!! Feel free to play around with it.

Trading Post Items: Bandages and beaded bracelets on all legs. cc for colors.
Custom Items: Bows like the ones on the creepy sylveon.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above references

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Rinial Sisterdragon
Breed: Sylveon Cheshire
Temper: TBD
Mate: None
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 pm
Entry Tag: (Teh Cheryl | Mutant | Heavy to Extreme | Solo Custom

Username of owner(s): Teh Cheryl
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy to Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff