Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Minds Back at it again July Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Ice_Dragon_Demon | Reg/Kalona | Medium-Heavy | Solo Re-Custom)

MIND'S BACK AND I WANT HER PONIES

Username of owner(s): Ice_Dragon_Demon
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: xXx

Edit Category: Med - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Reg/Kalona so half Kalona
WIP Needed? Please I would love them <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Tan With orange streaks across his body. See Ref and original. I'd Actually like to Tone down the cloud swirls because of the color swirl pony His mum was based off was just flat color so having it a little more subtle would be awesome if possible.
Face: eye color same as original - steel bluegreyish, He has an orange streak across his face. I'd like him to be scowling and showing his Kalona teeth. He's rather a grumpy hermit >3
Mane: See Edited Ref. Only difference is the sparkles and color stay from the original.
Tail: Kalona spade 1? Same as current
Hooves/Fetlocks: standard style for fetlocks, Hooves black, and the back fetlocks are black Like original
Reference Image(s): ref
Basket, Foal

Parents -
Lovebeam & Draco Malfoy

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: hooded Robe [No underclothing like Shirt or pants],
Mane, wand and scarf, possibly expression if templates unavailable Edits ref-[elfstar89 did the ref]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 pm
Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Mutant Nymph | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Nymph
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlined in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: From where his lower lash line starts I'd like there to be half-circle marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line (that starts from the center of the half circles) that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. The overall length can be CC and feel free to use the references provided to garner inspiration. Overall design is up to you! c:
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks: The new mini paws.
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color:Persimmon Color: x (though feel free to use other shades of this color! whatever you think would work best)
Body Pattern: x (just the patterns of the flowers from this reference)
Mane: x x x x x x x x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has large antlers for a mini, and they're the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard. I'd like them to look almost like gnarled tree branches with Japanese maple leafs if possible. They don't need to be densely packed with leafs, just a few popping up to make it believable that they're tree branches.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Antlers/Horns: x x x x
maple leaf antler references: x x x

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I'd love it if you could include fortunes being tied around the sturdier parts of his antlers/branches. They don't need to be numerous but a few omikuji being tied around the antlers would be cute.
I don't know if there's any great wear to pony-fy a kariginu for him, but if there could be some way for you to give him a robed appearance based off traditional shinto priest wear, that'd be amazing! I'd just like him to be wearing something that gives him a very shinto practitioner vibe. I tried to find as many reference images as I could for different kariginu, so feel to use them as inspiration!
I'd love if you could incorporate the leafs from his antlers as having fallen on the ground around his paws, as well as a paper lantern sitting on the ground next to on of his legs. Placement is totally CC. I have a reference for the lantern, but if you want to use the templated Chinese lantern to make things easier, go for it. I'd just like the lantern to have the same design as the one linked.
Reference Image(s) for Items: omikuji: x x x x
lantern design: lantern
Kariginu: x x x x x x x x x x x  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:23 am
Entry Tag: (-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Ulun'suti | Mod | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colored like a rainbow spectre! White base. Pale rainbow accents over entire body.
Face: Light lashes. Pale blue eyes.
Mane: Is it possible to have a Shadow elemental edit for her mane? I'd like some kind of elemental edit for her, ghostly/spectre-like.
Otherwise, a hair mane- light flowy slight curl, about chest-length. Fine white hair.
Tail: Scaled tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks with cloven hooves. Base pale blue hooves.
Reference Image(s): Rainbow Spectre, Pale rainbow palette

Horn(s): Looped Horn.
Wings: Spread Style Wings with Scales.
Other Notes: Pureblood, so add Back/Tail scales

Custom Items: A circular rainbow pendant necklace on a chain of silver beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shape of pendant.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Shadow  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:19 am
Entry Tag: ( Wasteland Wyvern | Half Angeni | Extreme | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Half Angeni
Body Build: Regular with Leg Down Pose
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Sebastian Vael - Dragon Age 2
WIP Needed? I'd love some WIP's!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See References

Face:
Eye Color - A very bright blue - See Refs
Eyebrows - Auburn Brown - See Refs
Inner Ear - Light pinkish in color - See Refs
Expression - Edited thicker eyebrows with edited kind smile - See Refs
Roman Nose - No thank you!
Facial Markings - See Refs

Mane: Edited short slicked back style - See Refs

Tail: Template Forever Foal - Color to match edited hair

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Hooves - Non-cloven hooves - See Ref for color
Fetlocks - Non Angeni fluffy fetlocks - template or edited

Reference Image(s):
1.) Body/Face Color Ref
2.) Hairstyle/Hair Color/Eye Color Ref
3.) General Armor/Hair Ref
4.) Expression/Hair/Eyebrow Ref - Right Most Person in image

Wings: Stock Angeni Style 2 Fluffy Wings - Both Pairs - Pure White Color no markings

Other Notes:
Please do not use Angeni Ear or Leg Winglets, Angeni Fetlocks, or Angeni Hooves.

Please do use Angeni belly fluff!
Would also love any extra light fluff/fur I can get on his chin, cheeks, chest and backs of legs. Just please don't use the huge fluffy chest template.

Please don't use the belt or bags on his waist. They'd probably look strange.

Custom Items:
1.) Leather Vambrace on his back front leg
2.) Metal Guards for all three other legs
3.) Chain/Scalemail coat with leather and fur collar - You can make this sleeveless so its easier to fit to the horse body.
4.) Chest Guard
5.) Shoulder guard for front most shoulder
6.) Bow and quiver - Quiver wrapped around chest like in ref, bow laying at his feet or strapped to his side. Whichever you think looks better.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
1.) Bow Ref
2.) More Armor Refs

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, Commercial Cosplay

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A, I prefer he not have a domain.  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:37 am
Entry Tag: (Pandora Talie | Mutant Usdia | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Usdia
Body Build: Reg w/ raptor feet
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.
WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White base, SUBTLE grey dapple or CC dog/cat type markings haha
Face: Eye color- Red glowing, Eyebrows-hair color, Inner ear-CC
Mane: Edited-dark purple med or long length. CC style
Tail: Edited- White Poofy cat tail with tattered black feathers at the top
Hooves/Fetlocks: white raptor feet
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Proof of ownership

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Similar to Ref img - cracked broken
Wings: Black tattered feather wings
Other Notes: 3rd eye on forehead, Angry expression, fluffy fur on body, CC feline ears

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
- Natural color skull mask with 3rd eye socket and sharp teeth
- Bird skull necklace with ruby gems
- Minimum Cloth covering on legs: items with lace details on legs, ruby gem, fishnet connectors? xD CC design off the ref image!

Reference Image(s) for Items: See ref image above / cc design  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:49 am
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Ulun'suti (possibly mutant?) | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy, possibly extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti (possibly a mutant ulun'suti?)
Concept Origin: New Concept - inspired loosely by the shadow heartless and anti-Sora heartless from Kingdom Hearts

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black body with similarly coloured Ulun'suti scales (no scales on face please). No raptor claws/leg spurs please. I would like some body spikes, but please avoid the face. CC on appearance of spikes, though if some of them could look as if they were dripping ink that would be nice. You are welcome to add other shadowy effects if you like.
Face: Face is the same colour as the body. Yellow, glowing eyes. A jagged mouth with a sad edited expression. I linked Josiah's cert as a possible example.
Mane: Messy hair that would suit a shadow Ulun'suti - cc on this though I linked a few images as possible inspirations.
Tail: Tail spikes ulun'suti tail please. Black in colour, cc on spikes though should match in colour to body spikes. Could some of the spikes look as though black ink is dripping from them? Note: I want him to be a pureblood Ulun'suti - not sure if I also need scales on the tail?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular styled ulun'suti hooves. Black hooves/fetlocks. For the bottom of the legs, could they possibly look as though shadows are emitting from them or that they are slightly being engulfed in shadows?
Reference Image(s):
Concept Inspiration: One Two
Hair Inspirations: One Two Three
Other: One (Cool shadow monster from a video game-not sure which one. Shows some cool shadow effects.)
Expression Inspiration: One

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Smooth Horns of Ulun'suti. Could they possibly look a little elongated/larger? Black in colour.
Wings: Spread Styled Wings - slightly tattered/ragged. Black in colour. Could the wings look shadowy? Feel free to make this as a template for other people in the future.
Fins: N/A
Scales: See above under body section.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: (Three)
-On one of his horns, could you add a gold bracelet with a gold star hanging off of it? I don't have a reference for this, but, something simple works.
-I would like it if he had two shadowy looking critters with him (note: although shadowy in appearance, they are living critters); cc for colours. One would be a rabbit and the other would be a crow. If possible, could these shadowy looking critters look a little twisted? Maybe ruffled fur/feathers, a creepy grin, glowing eyes, etc....just something that makes them look spooky. For critter placement, up to you! I would also like to make the crow as a familiar for him (see below form).
Critter Inspirations:
Crow: One Two
Rabbit: One

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Shadow

... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner:Rita Zyon
Familiar Name:Not sure yet
Familiar Breed:Crow
Familiar Gender:Male
Familiar Temper:Not sure yet
Familiar Description:Will be Monster's familiar, based on the custom crow he has with him.

Rita Zyon

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:12 am
Entry Tag: (catmagick | Charmed Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): catmagick
Breed: Charmed Sumi-e Nine-tailed Fox Purewalker
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Yeonn| Mutant | Heavy/extreme | Solo

Username of owner(s):
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy/extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:26 pm
Entry Tag: (RadiantRose Midnight| CC | CC | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - CC
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Sure, since you love them!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Ace colors, please! I want a Mind Ace pony!
Face: Same, Ace colors.
Mane: Long hair pleeeease! Curly maybe?
Tail: Long and fluffy and possibly wavy/curly?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, just Ace colors.
Reference Image(s): Uno!
Dos!
Tres!
Four!
Five!~
Six!

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: Just lots and lots of colors!
Trading Post Items: Necklace? Roses? Just CC.
Custom Items: Maybe something similar to the ref images?
Refer back to the ref images above! Otherwise CC  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:45 pm
b]Entry Tag: (Bluedemonwolf | Purewalker | Heavy to Extreme | Twins)

Username of owner(s): Bluedemonwolf
Breed: Sumi-e Purewalker - Fox or Wolf - (Also one twin will be charmed, the other will not be)
Level of Edits: Heavy to Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They would never be lifemated. It would be explained as a repeat fling in canon. It wouldn't be listed as LM in breeding forms.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No they don't form family units nor do they care what their family thinks.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Seek help from the RP staff and if you want to practice rping them do so only in OOC areas. If you really can't rp them then they can just be sig candy. You could also find a reason to get them charmed now that charms are available.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Typically no. A Charmed skinwalker can enter.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Someone decided they could run the show better and tried to take out another skinwalker in the group. Or maybe their violent nature got the best of them and they decided they could no longer work with the others. Or they got paranoid that someone else was plotting against them.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Evil and bloodthirsty creatures that do what they want, when they want. They don't see any consequences to their actions and if they do they don't care.

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:21 pm
Entry Tag: (Niyaru Delacroix | Mutant Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC colors and patterns
Face: CC eye color, CC eyebrows, CC inner ear, CC expression, CC roman nose for drafts, CC any facial markings
Mane: CC Edited
Tail: a few wispy fox tails - CC on how many
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC edited fetlocks or if it has paws
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rest of images in spoiler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wings: Custom white dual wings dripping with a inky like shadow (like its trying to take it over but failing)
Other Notes: This is basically going to be where I put all of my ideas and thoughts down in hopes that they come across.

I am no stranger to anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder or depression. I saw the mental illness monsters and this idea hit me like a ton of bricks.

I wanted a pony to represent the trouble I have gone through and continue to go through. The anxiety monster that I linked as reference was what led to this idea. My version is a bit different just because of how I see it. My anxiety monsters are shadow foxes with masks on their face. They hide behind the masks so their true nature isn't exposed. They constantly whisper to the pony (whose rather large ears pick up the whispers easily) negative things / worrisome things. The pony who constantly has these things whispered to it barely has any rational thoughts. It always worries about what can happen and it drives it a little crazy.

I referenced the obsessive compulsive disorder monster because of the staff / lantern, the wings, furs and feather charms. I had the idea that the angeni has a old gnarly weird stick that is used to carry a lit lantern that glows constantly. (The marks on the doodle reference were supposed to be exposed ribs with the heart missing and the light in the lantern was supposed to be its heart glowing. But I changed my mind and no longer interested in that concept)
The wings gave me the idea to make the angeni be best of both worlds meaning some light and some darkness. (I view my illness as a darkness that takes over where I usually am bright, happy, bubbly, etc it makes me miserable, think terrible thoughts, etc)
I view fur and things that are soft as a comfort and wanted to incorporate that into this design / concept. I think a fur hood or something like a blanket would be awesome! (I'm thinking it is going to be something that it can cuddle with in times of stress.)
The feather charms I'd like to have draped across the tails with some bells, moon trinkets and stars.

Can you give him an owl plushie that he carries around, either by his mouth or in a bag? I have an owl squishmallow that I cuddle a lot and sleep with.

I want the angeni to wear a mask (CC on what kind of mask and the material) resting / tied to its face with lace, ribbon, whatever you think is best because I hide behind a mask a lot. This pony is going to do the same thing.

The shadow fox that is on the doodle's butt I want to rest on its tails.

Also the angeni is the only one that sees the shadow foxes.

I have scarred my skin from picking, digging at my body and feel like it is only fair that this pony get a few scars as well. (I'll let you decide on what kind of scars and the locations)

The heart amulet on the doodle is my representation of medication. It glows and helps the angeni not be so overwhelmed by all of the darkness so to speak.

Stuff about the angeni::
-isn't manipulative but is being manipulated by anxiety, ocd and depression
-is afraid of different things at different times (i.e. thunder, trees, the unknown)
-has intense obsessions (i.e. making sure to give a 'protective charm' to everyone it cares about and doesn't want anything bad to happen to)
-repetitiveness (i.e. cleaning, obsessional thoughts )
-hoarding (hoards feathers, skulls, bones, broken items )
-gathers things in multiples of 3 and 6
-over analyzes everything
-constantly doubts others
-seeks reassurance / approval all the time
-distracts from the fear by counting and recognizing the area around it
-does everything possible to avoid confrontation, violence, and awkward situations
-constantly afraid of the dark (will avoid all dark places) and will sleep somewhere that the moon light reaches (ex:: if the moon light is shining down into a field, this is where the pony will relax and sleep until the sun rises). The lantern it carries is a huge help to ease its nerves as well.
-uncomfortable around others and will often be alone

Powers can be to relieve the Anxiety in others, but he isn't so good at doing it for himself
Because the pony has such intense anxiety, he has panic attacks but is able to calm others and help rationalize their thoughts
Due to ocd he can see patterns coming from others and help them to break the pattern

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items:Listed above
Reference Image(s) for Items: already linked

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I got inspiration from a few things but ultimately designed it myself.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Anxiety  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:36 pm
Entry Tag: (Tygress Dream | Mer | up to extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: - up to extreme
Soquili Species: - Mer
Concept Origin: commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? not required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on the pokomon Milotic one twin regular the other shiny
Face: CC based on regs
Mane: long flowing perhaps indicating the head-fins
Tail: fan style tail fin
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Milotic, more Milotic, Shiny, more shiny

Fins: edited tail fin, other fins CC
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC flowing and ocean or pokemon inspired accessories

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:42 pm
Entry Tag: (Natelie | Mutant Uni/Angeni | Heavy | Twins)

Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni-Angeni
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: White body, glowy blue star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of blue glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy blue with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy purple. Big canine ears
Face: sunset (yellow and orange) eyes, outer ear is white with black tip, blue glowy star blaze, nose area black
Mane: Top pulled up in partial ponytail in black the rest long flowing down to ankle length, light rainbow in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Top part black, bottom light rainbow with flecks of white stars in the black
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws, blue glowy particle trail behind
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair style, Braid, hair effect

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings blue glowy stars on white, the rest plain white. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings. Half pure white, half blue glowy stars

Custom Items: Purple marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, silver spiral bead bands at end of braid in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame (lantern Placement is CC), Silver wing cuff similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells, black vest and cloak draped over back shoulder (inside purple, outside black)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Marbled beads, beads and tassel, lantern, Wing cuffs, spiral hair bead, vest/cloak combo, vest

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~Twin~

Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni-Uni
Concept Origin: New Concept

Body: Black body, glowy purple star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of purple glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy purple with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy blue. Big canine ears
Face: sunset (reverse to his twin. i.e: yellow on top orange on bottom) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, purple glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Top pulled up in partial ponytail in black with the rest long flowing down to ankle length, lower portion rainbow in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Top part black, bottom rainbow with flecks of white stars in the black
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws, blue glowy particle trail behind
Reference Image(s): Same refs

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings:Style 2, top portion of wings purple glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Scales:N/A
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Half pure black, half purple glowy stars

Custom Items: Sky blue marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, spiral bead bands at end of braids in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame and lantern Placement is CC, Silver wing cuffs similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells, black vest and cloak draped over back shoulder (inside purple, outside black)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above refs

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 pm
Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon | Mutant Regular | Heavy-Extreme | Twins)

Sumi-E Wolf Twin 1
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Only if you wish

Body: Sumi-e style. Main body color is white. Markings are rune-esque and/or tribal-esque in style with the colors being a mixture of varying shades of blues. Think ice blue, cyan, azure, lapis, etc but feel free to play around some. I'm also not opposed to hints of one or two other colors. My main desire is that the colors compliment each other instead of clash and that they stand out on the Soq without overpowering it. Also, his body should emit a SFX ethereal glow with little wisps of foxfire, if possible. CC on color for the foxfire and glow, just something that fits with the color scheme without being too matchy or washed out. I would adore wolf ears for these guys please. A shoulder capelet/cloak drapes down the back slightly and around the left shoulder. A crescent moon is embossed on the back while crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. Colors are CC for the capelet/cloak and tassels. See references.
Face: Eye color= CC, whatever goes well. Facial markings= same pattern and general coloration as body with markings near the eyes and on forehead. The ones on the forehead should sweep down the back of the head. See references.
Mane: I would like the mane to be something of longer, messy style that suits his wolf-like appearance and wild nature. See references below for ideas, but feel free to have fun with it. Color is CC.
Tail: Edited wolf tail. CC on exact design, markings, and coloration. Floof is love!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws. Color= same white as body. CC on if there are any markings. Edited elemental fetlocks that appear as wisps of bluish-white smoke/wind/fire (whichever fits best) blowing off of the paws. See reference.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Body markings 1:
User Image

Body markings 2:
User Image

Body glow:
User Image

Hair ref 1:
User Image

Hair ref 2:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Mutant wolf ears
Wolf paws
Mutant wolf tail
Elemental edits
Ethereal glow and foxfire

Custom Items:
1. Shoulder capelet/cloak with crescent moon embossed on the back. Crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. The capelet should drape down the back slightly and around the Soq's left shoulder. See reference for a better idea of the capelet/cloak. CC on colors.
2. Necklace with a black chain and crescent moon pendant. The pendant is the same as the brother's, but facing to the right instead of left and with a darker center. CC on color for the pendant.
3. A metallic black shackle with broken chain around the right paw. Right and left are from the Soq's perspective.
Capelet/cloak:
User Image

Pendant:
User Image

Chain:
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mitsuki
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: Lunar
Temper: Contemplative
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Sumi-E Wolf Twin 2
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Only if you wish

Body: Sumi-e style. Main body color is black. Markings are rune-esque and/or tribal-esque in style with the colors being a mixture of varying shades of blues. Think ice blue, cyan, azure, lapis, etc but feel free to play around some. I'm also not opposed to hints of one or two other colors. My main desire is that the colors compliment each other instead of clash and and that they stand out on the Soq without overpowering it. Also, his body should emit a SFX ethereal glow with little wisps of foxfire, if possible. CC on color for the foxfire and glow, just something that fits with the color scheme without being too matchy or washed out. I would adore wolf ears for these guys please. A shoulder capelet/cloak drapes down the back slightly and around the left shoulder. A crescent moon is embossed on the back while crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. Colors are CC for the capelet/cloak and tassels. See references.
Face: Eye color= CC, whatever goes well. Facial markings= same pattern and general coloration as body with markings near the eyes and on forehead. The ones on the forehead should sweep down the back of the head. See references.
Mane: I would like the mane to be something of longer, messy style that suits his wolf-like appearance and wild nature. See references below for ideas, but feel free to have fun with it. Color is CC.
Tail: Edited wolf tail. CC on exact design, markings, and coloration. Floof is love!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws. Color= same white as body. CC on if there are any markings. Edited elemental fetlocks that appear as wisps of bluish-white smoke/wind/fire (whichever fits best) blowing off of the paws. See reference.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Body markings 1:
User Image

Body markings 2:
User Image

Body glow:
User Image

Hair ref 1:
User Image

Hair ref 2:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Mutant wolf ears
Wolf paws
Mutant wolf tail
Elemental edits
Ethereal glow and foxfire

Custom Items:
1. Shoulder capelet/cloak with crescent moon embossed on the back. Crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. The capelet should drape down the back slightly and around the Soq's left shoulder. See reference for a better idea of the capelet/cloak. CC on colors.
2. Necklace with a silvery-white chain and crescent moon pendant. The pendant is the same as the brother's, but facing to the left instead of right and with a lighter center. CC on color for the pendant.
3. A metallic silvery-white shackle with broken chain around the right paw. Right and left are from the Soq's perspective.
Capelet/cloak:
User Image

Pendant:
User Image

Chain:
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mikadzuki
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: Lunar
Temper: Serene
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:21 pm
Entry Tag: ~Twilight...Angel~ | Pawed Mutant | Heavy - Extreme (?) | Twin Custom

Twin 1

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Pokefusion, so commercial?
WIP Needed? Not needed, but always loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC; Some combination of alolan Ninetales, Chandelure, & Aurorus
Face: Same as above
Mane: Same as above
Tail: Nine fox tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s): Alolan Ninetales, Chandelure, & Aurorus

Any different breed traits are completely CC

Custom Items: Items based off of Mega Diancie, Though CC on what they look like/how many etc.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mega Diancie

Twin 2

Exactly the same as Twin 1, but with the Shiny versions of the main pokemon as the coloring
Shiny Alolan Ninetales (on left), Shiny Chandelure, & Shiny Aurorus

Familiar Twins

**If possible, if not it's all good <3**
... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner: ~Twilight...Angel~
Familiar Name: TBD
Familiar Breed: Mutant Wolf
Familiar Gender: TBD
Familiar Temper: TBD
Familiar Description: Large Feather Wings; CC on the rest of the traits & any items
One colored like Oricorio Sensu Style & twin based on shiny Oricorio Sensu Style

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff