Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Minds Back at it again July Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:24 pm
Entry Tag: LadyPipen | Kelpie | Extreme Edits | Solo Custom

MIND'S BACK AND I WANT HER PONIES

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Kelpie
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not required! Only if you would like to give a WIP!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I´d like the base body to be inspired by the Night Sky if at all possible- I´d be happy with an entirely starry coat, or black, indigo, very dark purple with sky color gradients as markings, if this is easier!
Face: Eye color I´d like to be silver, and an unsure or nervous expression would be much appreciated, but anything else is CC to what you think looks best with the rest of the body!
Mane: Edited - if possible, I´d like the mane to be modeled after the hair on the girl in this image- further images for example or inspiration can be any of these- x and x , and color is CC with whatever looks best with the rest of the design! Gradients or star inspirations is as appreciated as on the rest of the design
Tail: Edited - I´d like it to take inspiration from the fancy or eel kelpie fins, with long, flowing fins
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited - I´d like long, flowy fetlocks, if possible!
Reference Image(s): IIf, by some miracle I am rolled, you bet your a** I will get you reference images, Mind, I´m so sorry for these terrible descriptions!

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Fins: I´d like the fins to be silver or gold, whichever happens to blend with the base design best- beyond that, it´s free for CC!
Other Notes: CC

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N-A
Custom Items: Flowers woven in the mane with complimentary colors to her overall design would be great, and I would appreciate jewelry but this is left up to CC as I couldn´t finish my visual reference in time!
Reference Image(s) for Items: x

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Could not finish the visual ref design in time, BUT the art girl I linked in the hair reference image is mine, and the character in said drawing is also owned by yours truly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:02 pm
Entry Tag: (Lunarflowermaiden | Mutant mini | Moderate-Heavy | Twins)

Username of owner(s): Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Mutant mini
Level of Edits: Moderate-Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:38 pm
Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett | Mutant purewalker | extreme? | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant purewalker
Concept Origin: commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Yeeeeees

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: all white, but fur fer days ='D
Face: eye color= green, eyebrows=white?, inner ear=white?, expression= either imposing, or snarling. I would like him to have a cat-like face, like in the anime (what makes him a mutant), any facial markings= check out refs<3. Also, he should have a goatee.
Mane: No mane, but fluff fluff fluff<3
Tail: Super long and fluffy. Like, ridiculously lol
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws
Reference Image(s):
~ Facial markings. What I think a perfect ref of markings and facial shape =). I also really love the texture of the fur. Different angle
~ Snarl example. Plus good eye color example.
~ Fluff and tail for days =D.

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
~ A collar on his purewalker form.
~ Custom purewalker form (If available)
~ Sake with sake cup on both forms
Reference Image(s) for Items:
~ Purewalker form example. If it has to look like his large form, that is fine. I can get a familiar to look like him =). I would just prefer his animal form look like this =p.
~ Another example of his small form.
~ ...... I absolutely love this pose xD. If I am able to get a custom purewalker form for him, this would probably be my first choice xD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:36 pm
Entry Tag: ([Eskimo] | Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom)

~*~ I want my Skinwalker to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
I would say it'd have to be some kind of alliance completely unrelated to emotions. Maybe the two had a deal going that would benefit the both of them as a result of the breeding. It wouldn't make sense for it to happen multiple times coincidentally, but they're also not supposed to know if they'll stay together, so I guess it could be explainable with a combination of both. It's definitely not lifemating, so they'd be entering breedings the typical way like they're flinging.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No and no.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
If research and/or advice doesn't help, then just don't RP it (at least not on Gaia). You could also co-own it with someone you trust to handle the IC aspects.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Skinwalkers can't enter Wishing Stars.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
First of all, Skinwalkers are very solitary by nature, so even having two Skinwalkers together is going to be awkward (and by that I mean tense as frick). They just prefer being alone. That combined with their violent and evil nature, it's easy to see how chaos would break out. Or maybe they weren't ever capable of "working together" in the first place, and, given the deceptive nature of some, each one was just out for itself from the beginning? Or maybe one or more flipped a switched--changed their minds and just wanted to kill whoever else it was working with? There are tons of possibilities.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
I think for me they're the epitome of a predator, but there is literal evil within them which sets them apart. Part of you wants to rationalize and say, "Oh, they did this HORRIBLE thing because it's their instinct," or "they just NEED to kill," but it's not always just a drive, it's something else, and that's where the dark side comes in. Their personalities can differ like any predator's, but I feel like the core of each Skinwalker is the same--to destroy life, whatever that means, and however they go about it.

Custom pelt & feral form can be donated to shop if desired.

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Maned Wolf Purewalker
Body Build: Regular; unpelted version desired
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Only if you want!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See collage below~. It's very open to inspiration/interpretation. My vision was something like a savanna shaman, only she's an evil, crazy fraud. I really like the overall vibe, palette, and ideas in the collage, but it's very open. I only ask that her actual Soq base not be colored like a maned wolf. Only the walker pelt itself should look like a maned wolf. Feel free to take further inspiration from her info in the spoiler below. I love skeletal stuff, bones, natural fur and feathers, headdresses, skeletal markings, body paint, savanna stuff, items made from nature . Dead animal parts are fine if desired (i.e. paws, wings, bones, tails), but no bloody gore or entrails and such, please. Again, she's very cc, I trust your judgment and will love her.
Face: cc; black sclera and maned wolf eyes, maybe glowing, but cc.
Mane: cc
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc paws
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): cc
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: Maned wolf. Unique maned wolf feral form. Both can be donated to the shop after if desired.
Other Notes: cc

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Quote:
Personality (required): Sometimes erratic, sometimes easy-going. Non-committal, can quickly change her mind. Seems distracted or flighty at times. Bone-throwing and entrail-reading to dictate her life and the future of not only herself, but her captives/subjects/etc. Frequently captures and imprisons familiars to help her make her brews, potions, poisons, etc. Creepy singing at night in her den during spiritual communication and meditation. Loses focus at times, i.e. if she is about to kill someone and is taking time to read tea leaves while they're captive and awaiting their doom, she may "see" something in the tea leaves that brings her attention elsewhere, and she will many times leave the captive (offering opportunity for easy escape), or let them go herself for what she deems a more pressing priority. Doesn't have a very good memory. She does lots of painting (sometimes in blood) on her den walls to keep track of her own history or write down her "visions" (i.e. trips and/or general hallucinations). Some of these paintings are incredibly gruesome, and it's impossible to say which "artworks" represent mere ideas, and which represent true events... She burns sacred plants, does lots of herb-eating/sharing, smokes, drinkable concoctions...

Background (required): She has no memories of where she came from (came from the tree), she just knows everything comes into existence somehow, it's not at all something she really cares about or questions. Other creatures have no genuine worth in her eyes. She is incapable of feeling compassion. She may act otherwise, but it is just the way she is--sort of unintentionally acting, simply because it is the way things are, how her world turns. She feels no loss, no grievance, no true rage. Others are test subjects at best, inanimate objects at worst. She feels nothing more towards anyone. Everything is up to fate, and our destinies have already been decided.
Her territory ranges in a circle around the Badlands, encompassing parts of the desert and some of the nearby Great Plains.

Rough Plot ideas (required): She lures someone who doesn't know a thing about walkers--never heard of them, no experience, etc. So they think they're going to a get either medical help/advice, or their future told, or what have you. And then when they arrive at her den...wheeeeze.

She has someone captive and is wanting to perform a live entrail reading on them, but something distracts her away (maybe the person is a smooth-talker and wits themselves out of it, or something else), but it ends with her leaving and the captive escaping.

Familiar death. While hunting in her feral form, she ends up catching and killing someone's familiar. (Tragedy plot, anyone want some, ok plz)

Mouse hunt. She adoooores mice--they are delicious. She loves to hunt them, it's her favorite feral festivity. Would like for her to be a plague upon some poor mice family/colony where they are constantly trying to outrun/outwit her and end up getting away every time.

The above, but with minis instead. She tends to prefer smaller prey. And if not kill, she likes to capture "assistants" (though she tends to lose track of them and they escape...or she just decides they're a convenient midnight snack.)

Captures someone's bonded familiar, and there's a rescue mission plot. Whether the soq works on their own or calls in back-up, there is a we-gotta-save-so-and-so plot. Whether or not they succeed, who can say...

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:26 pm
Entry Tag: (pippi1884 | Hyperhybrid? | Heavyish | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavyish

Soquili Species: - ‘Suti/Kirin/Kalona Or ‘Suti/Uni/Kalona or…however you feel it should be.

Concept Origin: Original, but the plush was given to me after a hiring event

WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --

Body: Refer to Ref

Face: Refer to Ref

Mane: Refer to Ref

Tail: Refer to Ref

Hooves/Fetlocks: Refer to Ref

Reference Image(s): Full Plush Wingless Plush

Horn(s): Refer to Ref

Wings: Refer to Ref

Scales: Refer to Ref

Other Notes: Just basically refer to above plush, and adjust/CC as needed. <3

Custom Items: Refer to Ref

Reference Image(s) for Items: Wingless Plush

-- Existing Pets --

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yep.

-- Ulun'suti --

Element: Fire  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:47 pm
    Entry Tag: (8-bit mosh pit | Sumi-e Pawed Mutant | heavy | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): 8-bit mosh pit
    Breed: Pawed Mutant
    Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

8-Bit Mosh Pit

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:09 am
Entry Tag: (Sesshiyasha | Mutant Suti | Extreme | Twins)

Seiryuu

Edit Category: Extreme!
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
WIP Needed? If you would like! <3 They are always loved!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Scaled Markings, Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales Similar to Haku, Space Fluff all the way down the back. Glowing Back Circle. Blues, Purples, and Teals.
Face: Bent neck with Lapsang Slant Eyes. Horns on his head. (See horns section) Set of Four Long Eastern Whiskers with the Diamond pieces on the ends of them Like the Ref if possible. Glowing eyes and any glowing bits in the markings you wanna add! <3
Mane: See the Hair Ref, Please try and match as close as possible? Also with the Hair ornaments and circlet.
Tail: VERY Long wrapping around the legs/body or coiled behind however you need to do it, but SUPER LONG Oriental Dragon Tail. Full fluff all along the back down the tail into a Pool of fluff at the tip. All Fluff should be Space Themed. See Ref image for Space fluff.
Feet: Pawed, Space Leg Fluff and
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Space Fluff Ref and Whisker Tips Ref Main Seiryuu Ref

Horn(s):Horns spreading back towards hips area, with slim tapered branches carrying Cherry Blossom Flowers If possible Branches with a little amount of leaves and some Cherry blossom petals floating around them. Horns like the Seiryuu Ref Beside them at the base. Similar Cherry Blossom Antlers Main Seiryuu Ref
Wings: Large Spectral Constellation Wings. (If we can get a version with and without wings that would be awesome!)
Fins: N/A
Scales: CC Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Circlet around forhead, and Hair ornament. Arm Sleeves and Shoulder armor (Make the stones Glow) Colors for the Sleeves is CC. Dragon Jian With Tassels
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Shoulder Armor and Arm Sleeves Dragon Jian With Tassels Jian Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning

Jikokuten

Edit Category: Extreme!
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
WIP Needed? If you would like! <3 They are always loved!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body: Scaled Markings, Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales Similar to Haku, Space Fluff all the way down the back. Glowing Back Circle.
Face: Bent neck with Lapsang Slant Eyes. Horns on his head. (See horns section) Long Eastern Whiskers with the Diamond pieces on the ends of them Like the Ref if possible. Glowing eyes and any glowing bits in the markings you wanna add! <3
Mane: See the Hair Ref, Please try and match as close as possible? Also with the Hair ornaments and circlet.
Tail: VERY Long wrapping around the legs/body or coiled behind however you need to do it, but SUPER LONG Oriental Dragon Tail. Full fluff all along the back down the tail into a Pool of fluff at the tip. All Fluff should be Space Themed. See Ref image for Space fluff.
Feet: Pawed, Space Leg Fluff and
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Space Fluff Ref and Whisker Tips Ref Main Seiryuu Ref Color Ref for Jiko

Horn(s):Horns spreading back towards hips area, with slim tapered branches carrying Cherry Blossom Flowers If possible Branches with a little amount of leaves and some Cherry blossom petals floating around them. Horns like the Seiryuu Ref Beside them at the base. Similar Cherry Blossom Antlers Main Seiryuu Ref
Wings: Large Spectral Constellation Wings. (If we can get a version with and without wings that would be awesome!)
Scales: CC Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Circlet around forhead, and Hair ornament. Arm Sleeves and Shoulder armor (Make the stones Glow) Colors for the Sleeves is CC. Chinese Lute.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Shoulder Armor and Arm Sleeves Chinese Lute

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water

Accompanied Familiar Twins:
Quote:
Owner: Sesshiyasha
Familiar Name: TBD, TBD
Familiar Breed: Kitsune Wolf
Familiar Gender: TBD
Familiar Temper: TBD
Familiar Description: Nine Long Tailed Kitsune Familiars. Armored and Done in Oriental themes. Sumi-E. Use the First image for Base body design (Fluff, Floaty Feet Bits, Horns, Etc), Third Image is for Possible Colors and Maybe Design? CC Colors on Both, A color swap is fine for these two. Hair, Cloth, Glowing, If Possible Can you replicate the Spectral Wings from the above boys onto the Kitsunes?
Inspiration Image 1 Inspiration Image 2 Inspiration Image 3
Accessory color: CC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:41 am
Entry Tag: magnadearel | Mutant Purewalker | Heavy-Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme, CC
Soquili Species: Wolf (alt) Purewalker
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? if you want. Can I get an unpelted version for breeding purposes only?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC natural colors: black, greys, browns. White no more than 20%. CC non-natural accent colors.
Face: CC natural colors: black, greys, browns. White no more than 20%. CC non-natural accent colors.
Mane: CC natural colors: black, greys, browns. White no more than 20%. CC non-natural accent colors. CC edited or warrior’s braid, or wild.
Tail: CC natural colors: black, greys, browns. White no more than 20%. CC non-natural accent colors. Edited wolf tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC natural colors: black, greys, browns. White no more than 20%. CC non-natural accent colors.
Reference Image(s): complimentary mate to this girl Runa, No Pelt, Feral

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: Alt wolf form with dragonish wings. Some tatters/holes on the wings. CC colors similar to above. Wings 1, Wings2 similar-ish to these.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: CC

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
In canon, the three breedings just happened to be together. There is no family or love. They will be listed as a fling on the breeding form each time.

Answer:
Uncharmed walkers do not. They don’t care what –anyone- thinks! XD

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Keep them as sig-candy or get them charmed.

Answer:
They cannot be entered into Wishing Stars unless they charmed.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Tensions, arguments, and fighting for dominance.

Answer:
Walkers are amoral creatures with no sense of guilt about their actions. They do not care about right or wrong, the only right is whatever they wish to do.

magnadearel

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:50 am
Entry Tag: Kesmi | Angeni | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse(with leg feathering, all fours down)
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White
Face: White
Mane: Black(Style very much like what he has on his Kirin appearance, please)
Tail: Black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver with silver swirls going up his legs.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style #2, Black with white tips
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A metal face plate with three metal spikes own the center.
Over his shoulders(before the wing joint) He has kinda armor pieces, a banner hanging from them that is a dark blue and has the Emblem(Listed below) Displayed upon it. You may add a sword hanging at his side(An idea in the last ref, (to know more about his character you can find it Here)
If possible, have a couple of black/dark green snakes around his hooves on the ground holding onto Black Roses.
Face plate: Here
Emblem: The emblem
Shoulder guards and sword idea

-- Existing Pets --

12 years and still trying. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:58 am
Entry Tag: muffled_undertone | CC Mutant | Heavy-extreme | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Heavy-extreme
Soquili Species: CC (peacock theme)
WIP Needed? If possible, but not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Similar to ref
Face: Rainbow, like ref pic
Mane: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, claws please
Tail: Edited. Male peacock feathered tail. lLke ref image, and it might be fun to add gold accents on the feathers
Reference Image(s): [face and feathers] [body] [feathers open]

Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --

Thank you, and please have fun with this! emotion_bigheart  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:09 am
Entry Tag: (Devil NightShade | Mutant Kalona | Heavy to Extreme | Solo / CC Twin [Would not say no to a twin of your own color choices >><<;;; ])

Edit Category: - Heavy or Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kalona
Concept Origin:
Original Character

WIP Needed? Up to you.

Body: Nearly black, with splattering of silver dapples showing on her chest, barrel and haunches lyke him. I would like her to retain the flame markings on her legs, whether they look more natural or stylized / tribal / etc is totally up to you. I would also like her to have some scars scattered across her body.
Face:
- Expression: I'd like her to have a seductive yet ... cruel smirk ... idk if that's understandable xD
- Eye color: The sclera of her eye is black, the irises are a molten red and gold with a slight glow, and her pupils are thin cat like slits (See Refrences)
- Eyebrows: Her eyebrows should match her mane color.
- Markings: I would like her to retain the eye of hours in some form, but maybe something that matches better than the blue and red on the current mare. Maybe a little more stylized and pretty.
Mane: Edited
- Style: Her mane is incredibly long, with plenty of volume (but not toooo thick). I would like her to retain the braids in some form, don't have to remain on her shoulder like they are, just braids incorporated into her mane somewhere.
- Color: Kind of a well balance mixture of shades of blue, with one thick streak of white, I don't really know how to describe this .. except maybe how some flowing water looks like it's different colors? Maybe a little grey in the roots (girl is getting up there in age xD *hides*)
Tail: Edited : Long and elegant looking, with a sharp and deadly spade at the tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her fetlocks should be long and flowing, with little sparks of blue flame, her hooves are the same metallic blue as the original soquili and both they and her fetlocks are splattered with blood.
Reference Image(s):
Origional Soquili
PrideLands Shade
Fuzzy Slippers Shade
Eye of Horus
Flowing water

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Edited
Style: Same kind of long curled style as Pridelands - Shade, or Maleficint like. I would like her to retain the two extra horns in some way, but maybe edited to be more sinister looking, or broken?
Color: Same bloodstained, silver/steel looking horns.
Wings: Edited, in whatever style and position you think would look cool! >3<
- Feathers: I would like her feathers to be black, with hawk like markings in hues of blue.
Spines / Leather: The spine-y 'finger like bones' (if you can see them anyway) should be solid, with the nails or claws at the tips the silver of her horns. The leathery body of the wings should be a slightly transparent black

Other Notes: Sparkles: I would like her to retain the 'sparkles' but instead they should be tiny diamond like shards (examples like her daughter Masq and my Nadirah

Custom Items:
Piercings: Piercings in her wings, like the Pridelands - Shade, with thin delicate chains.
Necklace: xXx
- Flames: I would like sparks / small bursts of flame like the pridelands - Shade in various places.
- Roses: I would like her roses and vines, to look more real, thick crimson-y vines with large thorns, growing black roses with iced tips growing. They grow up her legs, and even around her barrel, and up her neck.

Necklace
xXx

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: NightShade
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Cruel
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Wildfire
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Would like maybe the forested rose with throned vines, and maybe glowing runic small bone? Color wise you know what works best

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She is my own design.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:56 am
Entry Tag: (Mameha Otome | Cery'Suti/Mutant? | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Suti/Cerynei hybrid/Mutant
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Teal like the gems, stupid looking teeth jutting up from bottom jaw
Mane: Bald
Tail: Moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): Brown one, right - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag. Made to look like wood if need be for Suti purposes and be just huge and ridiculous
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: ....?

Custom Items: The neck piece, ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather or wood, whichever looks best, even both together + the teal gems
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Stag
Temper:
Tag Background: CC - Something Warcraft themed though
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Uhh sure?
(If so) Element: Earth/wood?

^=^=^=^=^

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Suti/Cerynei hybrid/Mutant
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Purple like the gems
Mane: Bald
Tail: Moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): White one, left - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag. Made to look like wood if need be for Suti purposes and be just huge and ridiculous
Other Notes: ....?

Custom Items: The neck piece, gems/ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather/wood with silver metal, whichever looks best, even both together + the purple gems and leaves
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Stag
Temper:
Tag Background: CC - Something Warcraft themed though

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Uhh sure?
(If so) Element: Earth/wood?  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:09 am
Entry Tag: (Mewsings of An Angel | Mutant Ulun'suti | Moderate to Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti Mutant
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Colored similar to this, with the red and black toning. Feel free to play with it.

Face: Golden eyes, with snake-like thin pupils.

Mane: Edited - CC. Can be however you please, colors are up to you!

Tail: N/A. Stock scaled tail with Tail Blade.
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A. Claws.

Reference Image(s):
Coloration
Horns
Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Styled like #7 in this image. Horns basically stretch toward the nose. They would be a ruddy golden color, with some sheen to them.

Wings:
Spread Style wings with Scales.
Coloration similar to image, maybe some golden veining to the wings?

Scales: Leg, Belly and Back Scales.
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Other Notes:

Custom Items:
Jewelry. NOT full-body, even if it's just strands of shiny here and there. This is very CC, I just give examples below of ideas that I have.
-Golden jewelry on legs with precious stones (emeralds, diamonds, rubies, etc)
-A pendant or collar with a flame-shaped gem in the middle of it, noting her Fire domain~
-Golden strands wrapped and dangling from her horns, maybe some bells.
-Jeweled golden bangles on her tail and clipped on her wings.
-A golden dragon bracelet with ruby eyes and the "spirit" of a dragon flying from it and flitting around her.

Imagine her like a desert dancer with an infinite love for anything shiny.

Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3
Inspiration #4

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Embyr
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Desert Dragon Dancer
Temper: Volatile
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:46 pm
Entry Tag: (Transpire Reality | Cery/Flutter Hybrid | Mod-Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy? Ish?
Soquili Species: Flutter/Cerynei Hybrid
Body Build: Warhorse!
Concept Origin: Original design~
WIP Needed? Would be nice but not needed :3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC / The only thing I ask for is leg up for female
Face: Happy for one twin / snarling/mad for other twin~ I'll leave it up to you - Roman nose - refer to rose over eye for eye color - etc etc. I do like dapple / freckles ~ (if the two different expressions are okay! If not then just do happy for both smile )
Mane: What best fits my ref ! Curls though ~
Tail: CC . I like the cery tails but I dont mind if its a normal curl / hair tail ~
Hooves/Fetlocks: normal hooves ; lots of fetlocks please~
Reference Image(s): User Image

Horn(s): CC, whatever fits best (also please add lots of flowers~)
Wings: CC, what fits! Big flutter wings that'll match, I'll even take a custom~
Other Notes: CC have fun

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items If there's a way to simplify the outfit? Maybe sleeves or things like that? I'll leave it up to you!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flowers, refer to reference!

Anything you do custom can be donated for the shop!  

Transpire Reality

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:56 pm
Entry Tag: (Teigra | Mutant Purewalker | Heavy to Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme (depends on how much you hate multiple kitsune tails XD)
Soquili Species: Purewalker - Fox or Wolf; CC which you think works better, but I like the alt wolf feral form
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Inspiration of Commercial Cosplay (Pokemon/PokeFusion) - Ninetales x Umbreon | Shiny Ninetales x Shiny Umbreon
WIP Needed? Not required, but def loved if you feel like it!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black fur on 'Walker pelt with glowing rings like Umbreon (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2) around the tails, on the limbs, around the ears, and one on the forehead. For the Soq fur underneath the pelt, beige (like Ninetales) for Twin 1, pale grey/blue (like Shiny Ninetales) on Twin 2, CC any additional markings
Face: Red eyes, maybe a fierce or scowling expression, one glowing ring marking on the forehead (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2)
Mane: CC style, but maybe something similar to Ninetales' head floof?
Tail: Fluffy fox tails, multiple to draw from Ninetales influence, but don't necessarily need all nine visible if implied, just a few is good
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine or feline paws, CC which looks better, though I like feline
Reference Image(s): [Ninetales] [Shiny Ninetales] [Shiny Ninetales by Tom Skender] [Umbreon] [Shiny Umbreon] [Shiny Umbreon by ff] (Failing at finding better credits for that other than the stamp in the bottom right corner)
Inspiration for fusion: This is kind of what I picture for the Purewalker - [Fusion by shadi717 on DeviantArt]
Another fusion someone did based on a sprite fusion - [Poke Fuse Me by Black Rabbit Illustrations]
[Sprite Fusions by Galaxy-Stardust on DeviantArt]

Horn(s): N/A
Pelt: Fox or Alt Wolf pelt, black fur on 'Walker pelt with glowing rings like Umbreon (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2) around the tails, on the limbs, around the ears, and one on the forehead.
Other Notes: I'm flexible on a lot of the things listed above...I wanted to give some rough ideas of what I had in mind, but I'm open to suggestions from the artist's standpoint as well. Images provided are mostly for inspiration/color refs of the Pokemon.

Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: (Inspired by Commercial Cosplay) Pokemon/Poke-fusion inspiration

-------QUESTION------
If it is Charmed No
What color charm?: N/A
Where is the Charm located?: N/A

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

Answer:
In canon, either it was simply a coincidence that led to all three breedings being with the same Soq, or for some reason, my Walker felt it was in her best interest to breed with that individual for her own personal gain. In breeding forms, each of these would be listed as a fling.

Answer:
'Walkers do not form family units and they don't care what anyone thinks of them

Answer:
Either keep the 'Walker as a sig pretty, or have them charmed ICly.

Answer:
Only charmed 'Walkers can be entered into Wishing Stars.

Answer:
'Walkers are extremely territorial and do not work well with others, even towards mutual goals. They are headstrong and only concerned with their own personal gains, and have no issue stabbing another in the back if it would benefit them in some way.

Answer:
'Walkers are selfish, wild, creatures of chaos. Their only concern is for themselves and anyone else is either a useful tool for their own gains...or dinner.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff