Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:45 pm
User Image User Image User Image

╔══════════╗
Amelia Cross
╚══════════╝

4th GenerationEkon

Amelia nodded, more to herself than to Gustavo. It was as she had assumed, though just because she was correct, it didn't mean the clarification wasn't needed. She had more questions for just how Vincent ran his operation, but she would save those for the man himself. "What percentage of his operation do you suppose your contract with him accounts for, if say, you decided to go with the human connection instead?" She inquired. Based on the description of the hospital set up, she assumed that was only for the London chapter, while Vincent could be supplying the whole country, and possibly other covens who wanted their own supply. Again though, a direct answer was always preferable to assumptions.

nine1122

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:06 am
Gustavo

"You'd have to ask Kit or Doctor Canan. I left the issue for them to solve so things like percentages never made their way to me." Gustavo said. Why should he care how much of anyone's operation supplying them with blood took up? So long as the coven received the blood, Gustavo was content. If only the Ekon had been lucky enough to encounter a coven leader who cared. "But from what I understand, we are not the only coven Mr. Frye's farm would support."

Company: The Dead | Amentia Coven Leader | Disciplines: ??? | Generation: Sixth

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:23 pm

╔══════════╗
Amelia Cross
╚══════════╝

4th GenerationEkon

"Very well." Amelia responded cooly. How someone so careless became a coven leader was a mystery to her, but how the covens choose their leaders was none of her business so long as the edicts were maintained. "If you have nothing else pertinent for me, I shall be on my way." She told him rising from her chair. If he had nothing else he wished to tell her, she would leave to go see what Nathaniel had discovered.

nine1122

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:44 am
Nathaniel Sutton

As Amelia left the leader of the coven's office to seek out Nathaniel who was meant to be speaking with Kit and Doctor Canan, an uneasy feeling would settle over her stomach. Her first thought might have been that it was some vampire looking to exert control over her but after a few seconds her superior senses would assure her the uncomfortable feeling was not coming from outside, but from within.

Shortly after the feeling began, Nathaniel would arrive with a small, frail-looking woman with shoulder length curly black hair and pale skin. She wore rag-like cloths indicating her status as a patient at the hospital. Perhaps that was why she'd been with Doctor Canan. "This is Kit." Nathaniel explained with some irritation in his voice. "She has no memory of ever talking with us, and she is no nurse." As she has said she was. Something about this whole case was fishy. Ekons were being lied to on a grand scale.

Company: The Dead | Ekon | Disciplines: Obtenebration, Dominate, and Obeah | Generation: Fourth

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

Main Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items