Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[prp] It's about time! (T'rel, Tyila, Ash, Dea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:05 pm
T'rel had let his sisters ask long enough, he supposed. They'd been asking for months, and Tyila had adjusted well and was healthier now. Even if she did need some prompting to eat more. He still worried about her, though. He wasn't sure he would ever stop. Maybe that was part of this love thing, he thought. Worrying about someone's eating habits, even when there were more pressing things to worry about. Like Tyila and Mishaath fighting Thread.

Now wasn't a worry day, but it might have been the motivation behind T'rel's decision to have a picnic. He had packed meat rolls, two small loaves of bread, five not quite warm bubblypies, mashed tubers in a bowl and covered with a plate, and several redfruits into a basket. He had a waterskinn full too.

That's quite a bit of food, for just two people, Tyalith observed. She was watching him from her couch. What are you planning, mine?

T'rel looked up from tucking a light bedfur over the food. "It is," he agreed. "Remind Mishaath that we're meeting for lunch today, if you would, love. Could you ask Monath and Gyafrith if they'd invite their riders to meet us?"

Of course, mine. The green happily turned her attention to her love. Mishaath, my darling, mine asked me to remind you of our picnic today. Ours are going to be joined by two of his clutchmates, it seems. I didn't want yours to be caught by surprise. Then she turned her mind to Gyafrith and Monath, sending out the same message. Meet us for food?

ShinosBee

Dea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:35 pm
Tyila had been looking forward to a picnic. The safety of the Weyr was intensely valuable to her now, but she had been raised in the wild places of Pern. Nature was a balm to her heart (when safety was also at hand) and after the stresses of joining her fighting wing properly...well. It'd be a fine thing to enjoy, for all of them. She knew how T'rel worried over her. In truth she was still terrified every time Mishaath rose with the rest to sear thread, but the green herself was growing more confident, stronger, and it rubbed off on her rider bit by bit. If Mishaath could be strong...well, she could be too.

At that moment the green crooned to herself, a sure enough sign that Tyalith had reached out to touch her mind. The greens were still utterly in love, and it made Tyila smile to see it. "Time to go?" They'd been down in the bowl finishing a few extra practices of formations, but it was their rest day. They had no obligation to stay. Yes. And Tyalith says that her T'rel is asking his siblings to meet us too. Did you know? Do you want to stay home? The green twisted her head around to look her rider over. She'd felt a tiny spike of worry from the little woman atop her back, but it'd been shoved down quickly enough. "No...no I think we should meet them."

With a thought the green lifted off, soaring towards where they were meant to meet. It will be fine, you know. T'rel says only kind things about you.

I know...but what if they still don't like me? What if they're angry we've not met before? That I was...that I couldn't?

The green remained silent, but the sensation of a mental hug wound around the fretful woman. No matter what, she would always have her dragon, and always have T'rel and Tyalith too. That was what mattered, right?

Thaliawen

Dea and #Teddy#

ShinosBee

Nerd

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:03 pm
Ashlyn was in the Weyrling barracks, making sure the Jr. Weyrlings were all doing as they were supposed to. It wouldn't be long before they would be Sr. Weyrlings, taking the place of Tarot's Weyrlings that had just graduated. Ashlyn knew they would be even busier soon, with two golds having risen practically back to back.

Mine, Tyalith is inviting us to lunch with them. I know you are hungry, so should I accept on our behalf?Gyafrith's voice broke into her thoughts. At the mention of her own hunger, her stomach growled, proving her blue's point.

Yes please, since as usual, you were right. Everything looks good here, so I think we can take off for the day. If they need us, they know how to call out to you,she thought back to him. Gyafrith agreed as he sent a message to Tyalith that they would be there soon. Then he watched his rider come out of the barracks, before she checked his gear and climbed on. With that, the blue and his rider were headed to the spot.

Demanthra had been working on oiling Monath, since the green had insisted on it. They had already done some training with their wing earlier in the day and they hadn't started their work helping Gr'del as an assistant Candidatemaster yet. So the rest of the day was their's to do with as they pleased. The new Wingrider was just taking the supplies back inside her weyr, when her green's mental nudge came.

DemanthraMine, we have plans now. So get my riding gear, so we can go eat with your brother, T'rel. And please, don't take forever, you need to eat,Monath spoke firmly. She could feel a laugh come through their connection, but knew her rider had gotten her message loud and clear. A few moments later, the greenrider came out and got to work on getting their gear on Monath.

"Next time, you mind just politely telling me T'rel requested us to come to lunch with him,"the girl requested.

Hey, I said, please in there..didn't I?Monath pointed out. Demanthra shook her head in amusement, knowing this was just her dragon's way. So once they were ready, she climbed in and they were off.

Thaliawen

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:00 pm
T’rel finished with the food, and set off for where they were to meet. He’d known better than to invite his brothers—while Tass was fond of Tyila, and Ionan had warmed up to her, both of them together had a high probability of an argument.

Ionan was easily teased.

“Do you think I packed enough of Tyila’s favorites?” He asked, as he did up Tyalith’s straps.

You packed enough to feed a dragon, Tyalith sounded amused. I hope everyone is as hungry as you seem to think, Mine. Mishaath and I should sun.

It was certainly a nice enough day, T’rel considered. “Maybe,” he agreed. “I thought you might like to swim.” He climbed up onto his drsgon’s back. “Let’s see who arrives first. Is Mishaath still faster than you are?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:16 pm
The pair could see another green and rider knifing towards the meeting spot, and then a blue, a third green. Though tiny, Mishaath was still a queen of speed, and perhaps because of her nerves, Tyila mentally prodded her to get there first. Better to be early than late, right? The dark green shot towards the appointed spot, backwinging to land with a mild thump, neck curving around to peer at one of the other greens. Her lovely Tyalith ever drew her eye, and the knowledge that the blue drawing near was her rider's mate's sibling helped keep any fears at bay. Today was a day for family and to be happy. Tyila needed her to be strong, so strong she would be.

Hello, darling! It seems we've beaten you here. Is there anything me or Mine could do to help? They'd brought nothing with them, but they'd been told to leave it to T'rel. Tyila herself clung to the green's leg, wide eyes watching the others come closer. She could do this, she would be fine. Nothing would change, and T'rel would certainly not see that his sisters hated her and then leave her. Nope. She lifted an arm to wave at them all, feeding a bit on the green's more relaxed and eager attitude at the sight of her mate. If this was only a date for herself and T'rel she would have been thrilled and having a lovely day. She'd just try to pretend that was the case, until she could relax a bit more.

Dea and #Teddy#

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:40 pm
As Ashlyn and Gyafrith drew close to the meeting place, they would see the familiar forms of Monath and Tyalith with their riders on their backs. She landed soon after her brother did, with Monath and Demanthra landing right after that. Her blue eyes drifted over to the green and rider she didn't know, a soft smile on her lips. She could only assume that this must be T'rel's mate and she did look nervous.

Hopefully she will realize that we mean her no harm. I suppose this is why your brother waited, so she wasn't feeling out of her element,Gyafrith thought gently.

Ashlyn slid off her blue's back and patted his side, giving a soft thought of agreement to him. She walked over and kept her warm smile on her lips in greeting.

"Hello, it is nice to meet you,"she greeted softly.

Why is she so nervous anyway? Did something happen?Monath asked, not understanding this.

I am sure she has her reasons, just be nice, Monath. If you aren't, I will tell Zenobiath,Demanthra reminded. The green gave a nod, to tell her she would be good, before her rider slid off her back. The girl walked over to stand beside her sister, giving a bright wave.

Thaliawen

ShinosBee

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 am
You are still faster than I am, Tyalith said, regretfully. She was still working on building her speed, so that Mishaath's next flight, she could catch her. She had to get better. No, no, we've got everything, my love. One moment. The green went silent for just a moment, and then appeared not too far from Mishaath. If only that trick worked during flights.

She landed and T'rel dismounted. I apologize for mine's behavior, he says his clutchmates have been asking about you two, and he thought he might as well introduce you. He seems to think it's a sign of permanence? I told him yours wouldn't like it.

T'rel was untying the basket of food, removing blankets and setting them down. Basket first, and then the blanket folded neatly on top of it. He went straight for Tyila, looping a calming arm around her. "Hey, love," he greeted, softly. "You look beautiful." And nervous, but he never did mention that. Tyila knew how she felt, he knew, and there was no reason to bring it up. "These are my sisters. They're even more obnoxious than I am."  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games