Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Abandoned Factory Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:28 pm
User Image

There happens to be a lot of abandoned places around the city. When competitors move in, businesses struggle to keep up and are eventually forced to shut their doors.
This factory, which once made textiles, is one of those examples.
It stands here today as a time capsule to what once was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 am
User Image

No one comes to this place any more this was once a large and active factory but today one soul walked these old and dust filled halls his foot steps echoed off the walls as he passes what use to be the workers rest lounges and bathrooms. How long has this place sat like this it is hard to tell,Raven reaches out to touch a brick he wondered what kind of stories this place could tell when he removed his hand it was covered in residue form the wall he then blew it off and looks around as he walks trough some big doors that let off an horrid sound as they opened.He then walked into the room and noticed it was one of the main floors where they made there predict the large machines where gone but you could see where they use to be,the sun peeked into the grim covered windows giving the room a dim light."It's sad to see buildings rot like this but man made things where never meant to last mother nature is bound to reclaim what was hers form the start."He says his voice reverberates off the walls and floor as he climes onto the old scaffolding that was in the far left of the room,the metal let out a sound of defiance as he did but it held firm he then pulled out a book and started to wright down every thing he seen form his place above the floor.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Terra *Earth* Selsis

"When I am gone what will become of my Creations?"

STUDENT

Terra was outside the compound of the factory near one of their storage units when she heard noises coming from the main factory. She had been their all morning trying to find seeds for different vines and weeds but came to little to no success. She managed to keep quiet as she ducked out of the enclosure she wasin which had a rusty metal wall and crawl out onto the gravel road surrounding it. She walked a little ways before seeing someone in fear it was the cops or even a bully she quickly took off back to the storage unit she was in ducking back inside. Her breathing became hollow as she feared he seen her. What seemed like hours to her was actually only several minutes he must have not seen or or had left. She let out a sigh of relief and gets out she makes her way down to the main factory going through the opening in the wall she looked around the main floor of the factory there were a few vines covering one wall and she ran over to inspect them for seeds careful not to damage anything or make it grow bigger as she touched it she had to be careful alot... She noticed that this one grew flowers and upon popping off the pod of the flower head she discovered a small horde of seeds sweet happiness relished her face as she opened up her small pack on her side and the flower head inside carrying the vines seeds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Raven Stalar

"Good instincts usually tell you what you do long before your head has figured it out."

Student

Raven had lost track of time as he had started to read but then the sound of feet ripped him form his book and he looked up,the first thought in his mind was that maybe some one seen him and called the police but then when he looked over the edge of the scaffolding he was perched on he noticed a girl who seemed to be running around on the floor looking for things.At first he though she was maybe a scraper or something trying to find things to sell or maybe keep but then he noticed the vines she was going around to and he once more opened his note book and started to wright this down as well taking in her features even in this dim room he could still make out a good amount of them,he then decided to stand witch made the scaffolding sway and screech that made a nest of birds take wing and fly away and he looked up to where they had been."Oh sorry guys."He says before jumping down and floating to the floor before softly landing.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

Terra *Earth* Selsis

STUDENT

Terra heard a loud groaning coming from the ceiling and she screamed pressing herself against the wall as she feared the whole roof would crumble in on her instinctively she covered her head closing her eyes but hear no more she turned to see a boy descending from the top of the roof,"Who.. ooo.. are you", she stuttered finding herself lost for words why would anyone come here?!?! She thought this place was abandoned.. 'Maybe he is a villian?', she shuddered inwardly at that thought though her present state of mind was hoping to find an escape route if this guy was bad news... She slipped one hand in her pack at her waist she was't going to take chances with a strange boy staring back at her he just floated to,'i wonder what his powers are...', thought Terra as she remained poised up against the wall waiting to sprint for the entrance at any moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Raven Stalar

"Good instincts usually tell you what you do long before your head has figured it out."

Student

Raven looks at the girl and he could read her like a book,the fear in her eyes."Name's Raven Stalar."He says as he slips his his book in the small bag hanging form his hip,before looking back at the girl."Sorry i am not use to people being here other then me,I have come to the place the past week now to get away form the city with all the new students coming in I need some alone time more then ever."He says with a sigh before a large peace of the wall she was leaning on softly hit the ground beside her."You need to be careful or you could get hurt."He says he seen it falling and stopped it before it landed on her he even made sure to not let it land on the plants he then hears the chirping of a bird and looks up at the nest a baby had fallen onto the rafter,then a faint purple aura surrounded him and he slowly lifts into the air up to the bird he then sits on the rafter and puts the baby back into the nest before he drops form it back to the ground and he floats for a moment before landing again.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Terra *Earth* Selsis

STUDENT

Terra looked up at the boy unexpectedly she had thought the same thing! So his name was Raven Stalar huh? She watched him curiously he was very calm in presently presenting himself not over bubble nor was he rude he just had a quiet nature about him and she rather like that in a person it kept from things getting to much out of hand,"My names... Terra...", she fumbled over her words trying to make eye contact but found it strange to be talking to some boy in the middle of an abandoned factory, she looked up to see him floating around in the air and moving the birds nest back to its own position,"Oh.. can you fly?", she asked cautiously... she didn't know this guy but she found his powers rather interesting not something like your basic super human strength, speed or flight. He was able to do other things but she found it was different then actually flying around,"No... thats not it then huh...", she corrected herself noticing the aura that surrounded the birds nest,"You can lift stuff but how...", she didn't know that he had saved her from getting crushed to death either she was to absorbed in what he was doing to notice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Raven Stalar

Student

Raven looked at the girl."Nice to met you Terra."He says then when she asks how he can move things a little smile formed on his lips,and he lifts his hand up and puts his pointer finger to his head."It's my power i can use telekinesis."He says as he puts his hand back down and looks at her."What about you I seen you gathering seeds before I am guessing they have something to do with your powers?"He asks before he puts his hands in his pockets."Sorry I really need to learn to curb my curiosity some times."He says rubbing the back of his head.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

Terra *Earth* Selsis

STUDENT

Terra shook her head seeing as he wasn't going to be a threat and told him quickly,"No!! Its fine yes your right It does have to do with my powers", she found the power of Telekinesis alot more impressive than her own but she supposed he wanted to know just as much as her,"I can manipulate plants... help them grow move... I've been told I'm poison ivy more than once", she rolled her eyes,"I dont even have red hair and she is a bad guy anyways", she said moving in closer,"I usually keep quiet about my powers cause I'm honestly not that impressed by them", she confessed,"I think think they are okay... but.. Its really hard for me to grow things when their isn't soil nearby..." , she explained,"I can do it.. its just very hard...", she then tucked her hands behind her back and smiled she thought maybe he wasn't so bad,"So like to be alone by yourself Raven? Do you ever get out with your friends or anything?", she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Raven Stalar

Student

Raven listened to her her explain her power to him and he pulls out his book again and starts to wright it down."A power to grow plants and a fast rate could be pretty helpful and useful."He says honestly as he puts the book back into his bag."My powers tend to scare people they see it as a villina's power for some reason,I think they have played to many video games or watched to much TV honestly."He says with a sigh,then she brought up friends and he shakes his head."I honestly don't have any friends most of my free time I am ether reading a book or playing music,this is the first time I have held a conversion for more then a few minutes."He says before he hears his stomach growl and he lets out a grown."And it seems my stomach is yelling at me now."He adds looking down at it.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Terra *Earth* Selsis

STUDENT

Terra felt rather sad! I must be really lonely most of the time she thought being considering a villian or even not having friends she found it abit odd that he was always studying and stuff but she assumed its what he always did when he complained about being hungry she noticed her own stomach growling she gave a giggle,"It sounds like they are trying to communicate with each other", she commented. She looked up at him and gave a small nod she had decided she was gonna be friends with this strange boy,"Hey lets go get lunch I mean I can grow us an apple tree but I think it be better if we had something more substantial what do you think?", she offered. Who knows maybe they would even become friends after all I mean she just hoped it would happen but being around a person opened up a whole new case of doors of opportunity. She thought about her persona, quiet, observant, and sincere as far as she was concerned that wasn't really bad qualities in her a person.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Raven Stalar

Student

Raven looks at Terra something about her was different form others in this city she was a lot like him but different as well she seemed to like his powers rather then run form them like most,even a lot of students in his school didn't like to be teamed with him maybe for once he could prove his father wrong and make a friend."Sure sounds like a plain I honestly haven't eaten all day."He says pulling up his phone to find a good place to eat in the city.
What kind of food do you like Terra?"He asks as he scrolls threw all the places to eat.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

Terra *Earth* Selsis

STUDENT

Terra seen him pull out his phone and she tried not to seem to amazed about it she didn't even have one! She etched her way closer to him poking her head from behind his shoulder to inspect the place he was looking on a website called google,"Uh.. whatever.. works for me I'm not a vegan or anything", she said quietly her green eyes darting back and forth across the screen as he scrolled through it. She looked up at him frowning as she backed off,"Sorry...", she said tucking her hands behind her back,"I..I... dont have a phone so I just wanted to see what the big fuss was about ya know", she dropped her gaze to the floor playing criss cross with her shoes on the concrete floor. She looked up innocently enough,"So um! Where we going?!", she asked she would like to be patient but she was kinda excited to get out of here and see what fun they could have besides it was kinda weird hanging out here by themselves right? They just met!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Raven Stalar

Student

Raven found a place when she was looking over his shoulder,he found it odd but he ignored it before turning to her."You don't have a phone,honestly I thought it was a must have but i only use it when i am looking for something to eat or if I get lost...witch happens more often then not."He says with a sigh,he then puts his phone back and starts to walk."Follow me I'll show you."He says as he walks with her making it to the road he then calls a cab and it shows up about 15 minutes later and he opens the door for her."Come on lets get going."He says getting in behind her.

Exits to Grand Splendor Square)  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Terra *Earth* Selsis

STUDENT

Terra found he didn't mind her looking and she smiled nodding as she kept her hands tucked behind her back looking around the abandoned factory he told her to follow and she gave him a little salute,"Aye Aye captain!", she replied smiling as she walked with him down the gravel drive to the road.....
15 minutes later and they both were standing their they had told each other their full names by then and how old they were but that was about it she assumed the real conversations would be when they ate lunch. She watched the yellow cab come around the corner as he seemed to call it when they got to the road. She watched him open the door for her and offering her to get in first,'What a gentleman', she thought even tho he played it off as any cool quiet type. She climbed inside buckling up as he got in behind her. She smiled in excitement this was going to be a very interesting week!!

exit to Grand Splendor Square]  
[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces