Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Abandoned Factory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:39 am
CαяTεя

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

▪Thoughts:II▫Where: Abandoned FactoryII ▫With Who: Jérémie->TeammatesII ▪Wearing: Blue-collar shirt [shown in picture] with black pantsII

Being circled was odd. It was like this stranger was sizing him up, oh but that didn’t stay for too long. Some chatty skin cells were more than happy to reveal some information about the raven-haired man. His name was Kaden and apparently he was the Leader of the Exiles, or maybe second-in-command was better. Either way, Carter was speaking to someone high on the food chain. ”A debriefing or maybe a recruitment meeting?” He honestly didn’t know but walls spoke. And there were plenty of things these inanimate objects had to say. When it came to the who part, the redhead did their best to not only describe the individuals but to give their identities as well. What Kaden wished to do with that information wasn’t any of his business.

”Carter, just Carter.” He didn’t know if he had to explain his whole amnesia thing but he would if pressed. ”I came here because this is where I think I need to be. At least, I’m hoping this is where I’m supposed to be.”

((Out.Of.Conversation smile )

II ▪Occupation: Linguist

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:17 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

He stared at him for a moment. His goggles hanging around his neck like they have been way before this guy walked in. That was not the answer he was looking for. Anyone could spit out that s**t. Kaden crossed his arms. "Any idiot could guess something like that." He didn't press for a better answer right then. The guy had other questions to reply to after all. At least he was detailed about the individuals who handed out the information. "What did they tell you exactly?" He got that the man was told about a meeting, but that's it. Nothing was specified and he wasn't about to assume anything.

"Well, Just Carter." He messed up on purpose. After all, he knew plenty of people who only had a first name. His arms unraveled themselves as he spoke. "How about you just tell me what your deal is? And maybe I'll give you some information you could use." He was over this man's 'I think' and 'hope' bullshit. Carter didn't even answer his last question. He didn't ask why he came here he asked what he wanted. They were two different things.

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:40 pm
CαяTεя

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

▪Thoughts:II▫Where: Abandoned FactoryII ▫With Who: KadenII ▪Wearing: Blue-collar shirt [shown in picture] with black pantsII

The adult shrugged his shoulders at the comment. What else was he supposed to say? ’Hey! I’ve got amnesia and I found this card with directions that pointed me here. Just hoping I can remember my past.’ Yeah, right! Things weren’t going to be that easy. Unless they were going to be that easy. When the big boss man asked about further details regarding what the Exile members told him, Carter recounted the conversation word-for-word. Honestly, either the members had lowered their guard or some had finally got to telling this man where to meet-up. He had been holed up in a room waiting for someone to meet up with him.

”Honestly man, not sure.” Carter pulled out the card that had information about this location and gave it to the man. ”Anyways, I think I’m supposed to be here but I don’t remember why. I could go into detail about how I got into an accident and lost my memories, but I won’t. All I got to remembering who I was is this thing. Take it as you will, believe or don’t. If you need me prove myself then just tell me what I need to do.” The redhead shrugged his shoulders before continuing on. ”I’ve gotten plenty of information. The previous leader of the baddies, named Queen, made their appearance in a nice little glass coffin. Your leader, the one with the demon wings, made her grand entrance. Looks like she is asking Queen’s previous lackeys to join her cause.” There was another shrug as he listed off that information with little importance in their voice.

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:59 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

Kaden took the card after a brief moment and looked at it. Seeing the place written down like that was strange. Was it his handwriting or someone else's? Instead of asking, he flipped the card between his fingers as the other talked. His eyes stayed on him the whole time. Go into detail? Didn't he just tell him what he knew? Well, Mitch could figure out if there was more to the story. Not his problem. He stopped fiddling with the card around the time the man paused before continuing. Carter seemed to be rather forthcoming, but something bothered him. Kaden couldn't put his finger on why something felt off. "Is this your handwriting?" He asked as he held up the part with the address towards the redhead.

Kaden was over asking questions. "If you want to join an organization you know nothing about you can come back here on Monday bright and early." He said as he flicked the card in the other's direction around the time he said 'here'. "Maybe you will find the answer to your amnesia problem." There was a brief pause before he added the last bit. "Now, if you don't mind, I got s**t to do."

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:56 am
User Image
MITCH
The Hacker

He knew all about Carter and was excited to take a look at him in person. Kaden could have been a little better with his questioning tactics, but he didn't rag on him too hard. Especially since he let him gain the knowledge through his power. It was so much easier that way and things were never left out. When he got a large amount of information at once he did have to take the time to sift through it though. It was such a pain. There wasn't always time for organizing. At least not during certain situations. Hopefully, Carter would come early like he was told. A special case needed a bit more time.

Despite wanting to meet one person in particular, he was intrigued by what he might find out from the masses. There had to be more hot pieces of a** as well. Mitch waited by the door so he could greet each person with a handshake. At least that is what typically happened. There was time for more than a quick greeting in reality. That's part of the reason why they didn't jam a bunch of people in at one time. Some were set to come later or even tomorrow. Currently, Kaden was standing more in the middle while talking to Sam. It was possible that no one would even notice Jagger. He was somewhat hidden off to the side minding his own business. Hopefully, he wouldn't be needed much at all. There was a table with an array of weapons set in one section of the room with a fake human target. Honestly, they were excepting most to be mediocre at best--in general.

Location: Near the door when you walk in with Kaden, Sam and Jagger nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 am
CαяTεя

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

▪Thoughts:II▫Where: Abandoned FactoryII ▫With Who: Some Exile FolksII ▪Wearing: Blue-collar shirt [shown in picture] with black pantsII

Retrieving the card back from the other, it was quickly placed in his pocket. It was his only clue even though the card had provided little help. Something had seemed to traumatize it which made talking with it difficult. Not everything could be coerced into giving information after all. He had a way with communicating with folks but that didn’t mean he was a master of persuasion, especially with inanimate objects. Humans were easier to talk to but at the same time it was a bit of a pain. ”I don’t recognize the handwriting.” Their tone was disinterested and would display that his own style was different from what was written on the object. After that brief chat, Charter walked away with a ‘Farewell’ and left to prepare for the next day.

Preparation for the day involved going over to various martial arts studios. It wasn’t difficult to watch matches from the side as the instructors taught their class. As long as you gave “I’m interested in joining so I’m here to watch” argument, then most would let you observe. Seeing and reading the multitude of body languages provided Carter with a lot of information. Practice makes perfection though. After a Sensei or what have you concluded with their class, the adult male asked for a one-on-one match. Some were quite skeptical, others were up for it, and others needed some coercion which was more up his alley. When the matches were underway they proceeded how the general public predicted: with his loss. The first two matches usually ended with him getting beaten to the ground but that changed on the third. Each hit, smack, kick, and movement gave the amnesia man enough information to overcome his opponents. Many were amazed, appalled, frustrated, and down right bitter by the loss. That didn’t really matter for Carter, he was just there to be better equipped for the day ahead. One thing did come out of all this that helped. Some fighting styles had seemed to come naturally to him, which meant that there were the rare times when he would be able to beat his opponent in one go. This truly was a learning experience.

The morning welcomed the rusty-haired man with a sore body. There were certainly going to be backlashes for working his body in such a fashion. Surprisingly, it wasn’t as bad as the man predicted. He’d just have to practice to help their sore muscles loosen up, he might get that today at his upcoming appointment. Walking into the abandoned factory early in the morning, there were a few faces he didn’t recognize. He wore what he had on yesterday to make it easier for people to spot him. Carter recognized Kaden but the other two males were a mystery, well not for long anyways. The floor, walls, and pests were a chatty bunch who painted a not-so-pretty picture about these men. He stopped as he looked towards a male with orchid-colored eyes, a lot could be heard about this guy. ”I’ve come bright and early just as I’ve been instructed to do.”

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:28 am
User Image
MITCH
The Hacker

Mitch gave the man a welcoming smile when he walked in. "Hello~ I'm glad you came, Carter." He said his name slightly lower than the rest of his words. His hand reaching out to shake the others as he spoke. "You can call me Mitch." It was the only thing people called him nowadays. Well, unless they were on a mission. His free hand clasped over their hands. "I heard you are having some memory problems." He said as he pulled the man closer. His cheek ghosting across the redheads. "I might be able to help you with that~" He whispered into his ear before pulling back and releasing him completely. A smile graced his features. A moment later he turned to look at Kaden and spoke to him. "He's ready to go~" Pinkish orbs looked back at Carter. "Show us what you got~" He said as he placed a hand on his back to push him gently in the correct direction. A smile soon formed on his face.

"Get over here." He called out when Mitch had deemed him ready. The tone was commanding, but it still had a friendliness to it. Kaden only said the next bit when the man got closer. A slight smirk on his face "Since you're the first one here you get to pick what to start with. Weapons or combat?" He motioned from the table of weapons to Sam as he said the options. Sam gave a cheerful wave when the redhead looked over at him. Kaden didn't know what his power was yet. That's why he didn't give that option. He'd get the information from Mitch later.

Hope the kind

Location: Near the door when you walk in with Carter. Kaden, Sam and Jagger nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:31 am
CαяTεя

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

▪Thoughts:II▫Where: Abandoned FactoryII ▫With Who: Some Exile FolksII ▪Wearing: Blue-collar shirt [shown in picture] with black pantsII

Should the man have been alarmed that this dude, named Mitch, knew his name? Normally it should but the Exiles weren’t a normal bunch though. It would have been smart for this particular group to know the names of those interested in joining. Then again, the purple-eyed guy was already getting a bit too close for Carter’s comfort. When they shook hands he was able to get a bit more information on this guy. Their peculiarity was interesting considering that it was similar to his own. That knowledge helped ease the amnesia’s man caution towards Mitch. ”Yeah, I’ll do that.” He said in response as the hacker told him to call them by their name. ”Oh yeah? I heard you were having some personal space problems too but I can’t fix that for you.”” Someone was being a bit of a smartass as Mitch was really getting into the copperhead’s space. He looked disinterested while the other appeared to be having a blast.

He couldn’t be happier to get away from the touchy man, but his expression didn’t show. It seemed to showcase weariness but that may have been from all the training yesterday. Carter took a glance back at the creep while heading over to Kaden. ”I think I’ll just show Kaden but you’re welcome to watch too.” There was a sloppy little peace sign given towards Mitch before arriving towards a familiar face. ”Both sound fine.” But he probably needed to choose something so he continued shortly. ”I’ll go with Weapons.”

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:55 pm
User Image
KADEN The Leader

The peculiarity the other had was the first thing he picked up from the other when they grasped each other's hand. It was kind of similar to his own--which meant they were both gaining information. It intrigued him. There were other things he learned. One in particular related to the amnesia. It made him want to learn more. "Was I?" He placed a finger on his lips in thought. "I don't think I have any personal space to worry about. Too bad you do." A gave him a grin after he spoke. Looked like Carter wasn't too fond of him. Ah well, not everyone was easy.

"Follow me." He walked over to the array of weapons before coming to a stop. "You can use whatever weapon you want. Show me more than one if you feel you are skilled enough." There was a pause while he watched what the other would gravitate toward. "After this, you can fight him with a weapon if you want." Kaden pointed over his shoulder at Sam with his thumb when he said the word 'him'. They'd still do hand to hand though. He only neglected to say that because he could point it out later. "No killing allowed." Kaden took a step over so he'd have a better view.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 pm
CαяTεя

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

Speaking with that albino-eyed man was a mix bag. The concept of “personal space” didn’t seem to found in their dictionary. It wasn’t as if he was any better considering what he could do. There was a light exhale as many of the voices ceased. It had taken some time to get a grasp of his ability, one that bombarded him when they awoke in the hospital bed. To reminisce about those time would surely do little to aid him in what needed to be done. Joining the Exiles in hopes of piecing together his past, that was his mission. A personal and selfish one, yes, but it wasn’t as if these people wouldn’t benefit from him joining. There was nothing to lose for either side and hopefully something could jog their memory. Carter stuffed his hand into his jacket as the hacker finished their comment. Was it a good idea to associate with them further? Who knows.

Looking down at the array of weaponry, there was plenty to choose from. There were an assortment that had been seen in some commercials from the TVs in the department stores he passed by. Ads for games showcased the bigger guns and knifes but one could get the point that many of the items had been seen before somewhere. There were probably some illegal ones in here too, very probable. He picked up an Glock 43 Semi-Automatic gun along with a Throwing Knife for this part of the test. It wasn’t a very special combination but these two were awfully chatty when he checked in with the objects. Both weapons couldn’t contain their delight to be chosen and seemed quite needy. Seemed like it wasn’t very often that they got handled in these sort of things.

While getting the gun ready by placing the clip in, his gaze glanced around till it met the target. A luster cloth was taken from the table to wipe down the gun, seemed like it collected just a smidge of dust on the exterior. Carter stood still for a moment, looking down at the gun in his hands. It wasn’t clear what was going on but it would soon result in the man point the borrowed gun towards a wall that was across the room from the dummy. Some people looked at each other and then to him, clearly judging this lunatic who would point their gun away from the target. ”Move.” He said loud enough for people to realize that he was really going to shoot in that direction. With their back towards the human-like object, they slowly squeezed their gun.

BAM

The trigger was pulled and the sound of something bouncing on the wall was heard. Some ducked for cover while others had no idea what to make of the situation. When the sound quickly subsided people were miffed at what this lunatic had done. Placing the gun on the table, his rubies looked behind him towards the target that had a hole in its left shoulder. Some redirected their attention to what he was looking at before telling others to do the same. People in the audience were crying out that it was dumb luck, while others said that his actions could have gotten them killed, and there were some that yelled that he needed to kill the bloody target. Yeah, he showed off a bit but isn’t that what he was supposed to do at these things? Kaden had come up to the disinterested male and asked if he could do that with other weapons. Carter looked down at the knife and pointed it towards the dummy. ”Yeah, as long as I’m given some time.” He positioned himself based on what the knife was telling him. Informing him how much strength he should use and other variables needed for him to hit his mark. When the knife was thrown, it landed straight on the object’s right shoulder, just like the knife instructed him to do. Folks were murmuring while others just remained unimpressed with someone who could shoot a gun and throw a knife.

Next, Kaden directed the man towards a comrade named Sam. Seemed like the cheerful kind with a strange static surrounding their clothes. Someone needed to probably put some lint in their dryer. Carter was told to fight this individual, which was probably the second part of this whole meeting. Maybe he got passing marks for his Weapon handling but he wouldn’t know till later. Being signaled to start the one-on-one match, the redhead positioned himself into a fighting stance. He didn’t know what to expect from the other so he decided to be cautious. A left hook was thrown towards the blonde man’s head.

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:13 am
User Image
SAM
The Fighter

Kaden watched what the other decided on. He didn't give anything away on his face. This whole setup wasn't just about skill. It might have been assumed to be the case, but it would be their own fault for coming to such a conclusion. Ruby orbs watched as he took the time to clean the gun that most would think was ready to go. None of the lackeys seemed phased by the fact that the redhead aimed at the opposite wall. It soon came apparent how the man most likely used his peculiarity to make the shot. Kaden's eyes were on the target dummy before anyone else--minus Mitch. Sam was a bit busy and wasn't completely paying attention. Kaden was satisfied with the answer he got to his question. Eyes shifting to look at Mitch-- who was merely grinning. It only caused him to roll his eyes. The knife throw was as perfect as he'd expect after the display Carter just put on moments before. Right before he handed the guy off to Sam, he placed a hand on his shoulder to get his attention. Leaning closer to whisper something into his ear. He was nowhere near as intrusive as Mitch. Soon he called for the fight to start. Then he walked over to Mitch to have a little chat. He trusted Sam's judgment when it came to fighting. There was no reason for him to watch.

There weren't many in the building at the time. One came in while Kaden was talking weapons with the redhead. He was sent over to fight him. Sam didn't really need to pay attention to the fight. The guy was just okay. Nowhere close to his level, but there weren't many who were. Two others were done being healed up. They were probably just lingering because they wanted to see how others measured up. They'd be told to leave if they stayed much longer. Kaden wouldn't allow a crowd to form. The bullet thing was neat, but he's seen crazier shots than that.

Now they were facing off to fight and he was excited. Sam was hoping this one would be a little more interesting. A wide grin was spread across his face. Carter swung first. Good. It was an easy dodge, but probably a tester punch. Sam dodged and shifted to take a jab at the man's exposed kidney--maybe add a quick punch to the gut while he was there.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:35 pm
User Image

eon shiro

0hiro0

ood → Neutral
ocation → Abandoned Factory
houghts → "How much do I left before I lose my second pinky..?"
ompany → People..
heme → Alive
ut f offee →Mom said it's my turn to visit the factory :v

It has been about three years since Keon went under the radar, any documents left on him is dated back when he was fourteen.
Probably his student files in his high school unless they already shredded or destroyed it since he is no longer a student. After leaving his parents' bodies to rot beyond recognition that if it wasn't for that they were found in their house, they probably wouldn't be able to figure out who they were. After he ran off, he spent roughly a year on the streets, using his peculiarity and offer service of death. It was his only way to get money and afford food. It's been.. roughly a year or two since he joined Exiles. Not like he had anything better to do. Plus he gets paid for completing given assignments. Also, being an exiles member gets you a place to sleep; beats sleeping outside in the rain.

He went out to the convenient shop to pick up some stuff, mostly food.. Pretty sure he only got food. A bag of peach flavour gummies, a few bottle of sparkling peach soda, a few different variety of instant noodles, he got spicy, chicken, beef and yakisoba and a few other snacks, some peach flavour, others not. He is a double threat with his eating habits, he doesn't eat much nor does he really eat particularly healthy but he remains to be very underweight especially if you take account to his height.

After picking up his snacks, he made his way back to the factory; bag of goodies in one gloved and his other gloved hand in his jacket pocket as he entered the building. A soft sound echos from his footsteps as he wandered around until he spotted several people. Not exactly sure what is happening, quietly walking over them as he stood next to the one in red. Looking through his bag he pulled out a steamed pork bun; taking it out of the plastic wrapping, he takes a bite out of it as he quietly eat the bun.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:31 pm
User Image
MITCH
The Hacker

Mitch and Kaden looked over when the door was opened. One watched him take out a bun to eat. Knowing he'd get to deal with this person next. Mitch, on the other hand, invaded his space. He stepped closer with a smile on his face. "Hello~" Fingers brushed some strands away from the others face before he let his palms rest on the teen's cheeks. If the young one happened to step back he would merely follow. Pink orbs taking a good look at him. "Look at this cutie~" He said as his hands slipped away. Kaden rolled his eyes as Mitch turned back to give the teen a smile. Then was back to addressing him again. "You look a little young. How old are you? Seventeen? Well, not like it matters." He only gave him a moment to reply before he said the last bit. Age was just a number after all. "Well, my name's Mitch and this is Kaden." He said as he gestured toward the one next to him. "And you are...?" Whether the name was given or denied, he still said the next bit. "Kaden will take over from here."

The man in question uncrossed his arms before addressing the teen. "He can be a bit in your face at times." Kaden explained as he walked over to the table--ignoring the face Mitch tossed his way. He was expecting the teen to follow. Kaden stopped at the table housing an array of weapons and looked over at the one with snacks. If he had to call him over he would. There was a human-sized dummy as a target nearby. Only when the teen was standing by the table did he speak again. "Since Sam is a little busy right now. This is your first stop. Pick whatever weapons you want and show me what you got. Killing is not allowed." He watched the other while being sure to stand out of the way.

Just Rosa

Location: Near the door when you walk in with no one. Kaden with with Keon. Sam with Carter.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:08 pm
CαяTεя

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

Rubies glanced towards the raven-haired male. The manner in which they approach him was much different from the hacker. That didn’t mean he didn’t stiffen up a bit. He had to wonder if he was going to get berated or perhaps told to walk out due to their performance. You never know what could happen in these sort of things. Carter’s expression remained disinterested in what Kaden had to say. ”I will.” It was a brief response but it was enough. There was little need to go any further in this conversation since he had to fight the happy-go-lucky guy, or at least one that appeared to be as such.

The fight began, if it could be called that. While Sam dodged his attack it attracted the redhead’s attention. Even an untrained eye could tell that the dark-haired male was well adept at fighting, and that was some keen information that could be valuable to the amnesia man. Since the hook never made contact with their opponent, he was back to playing defense. The Exile member’s body language told the amber-haired man what exactly what was coming. He backed up to get out of the other’s range. In fact, this pattern of going for an attack and dodging happened between the two. This went on till the goldenrod-eyed man announced that the match was over. Carter was breathing a little heavily while his opponent seemed at ease. It just showed that this communication user needed to build up their endurance and stamina. The fight was nice though since it helped loosen up his body. Soon enough Carter was redirected, by Sam, to go off to the loner in the area. Seemed like he would give him some water and towels. After thanking the fighter for the match he went off to Jagger to grab what was given to him.

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:29 am
User Image
JAGGER
The Doctor

Sam absolutely loved fighting the redhead. They were easily switching from attack to defense. Neither gaining an edge on the other. He kept pushing Carter until he felt like there was nothing left to see. It was obvious how the guy wasn't nearly as experienced as him. At the same time, he matched up well with him. It was more like he could read him--which would have been easy to avoid if he amped up his speed a bit. This fight wasn't about winning though. He also didn't try anything crazy complicated. In short, Sam would be holding back with everyone. "We should fight for real next time." He commented before sending him over to Jagger.

He watched quietly from the sidelines. Healing people up when it was needed. The two loitering around were a tad annoying. Watching like it was some spectator sport. He didn't do anything about it though. Kaden would handle it. The redhead seemed promising. At least he could hold his own. He wasn't sure why Mitch was so excited about him though. Meeting him in person just seemed to amplify his interest.

Purple eyes watched as the man walk over to him. Although he stayed in his foldout chair, Jagger still held out a couple of useful items to take. One was a water bottle. The other was a small white towel to wipe off the sweat. "Kaden will want to talk when he's done with the other one." He glanced over to the teen in question.

Hope the kind

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces