Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Grand Splendor Square Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:49 pm
User Image

A popular place for students and teachers to hang out after hours.
There's a Ferris wheel, diverse restaurants, a large cinema and if you have the extra money to spend, plenty of shopping to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:36 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl Venerra
The Wisp
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Grand Splendor Square | With: Nobody | Mood: Calm, Curious

When Stahl first arrived in the city, the first question that came to mind was how long would it be before he got lost. Duffle bag of spare clothes and such weighing his right shoulder down slightly, he hoped wherever it was he would then wind up would have somewhere to put it down. Having lived most of his life in a small suburb, the sheer size of the place was a tad on the overwhelming side. He did not, however, show any discomfort on the outside, an expression of curiosity crossing his features instead as he wanded into the city square. He didn't know much about this city, but he did hear that this was a decent place to spend some time...and considering he had arrived a little while before school properly started, he had plenty to burn. With a small exhale, the male fished out a folded up piece of paper from his pocket. Shifting his bag a little bit, he started to unfold it, revealling a small, somewhat not-so-detailed map of the area. "So if I'm here...." His thoughts murmurred, trailing off as his gaze swept across the page to a red circle marked on it. That would be the Academy grounds...kind of hard to miss considering it looked like a pretty massive structure, but the circle helped him beeline to it faster than the guesswork he would've had to put in. This would, at least, let him figure out the best way to get to the grounds once nightfall came. Though school may not have started, he was glad he at least knew roughly where he'd be sleeping. "Alaric." He repeated under his breath. It was simple, easy to remember, but also an interesting name to use. Was it named after a person? A place? He didn't know, but it probably also didn't matter too much.

Hearing footsteps nearby, he instinctively shuffled over to the side, out of the way of other pedestrians. That was something else he had to get used to, there were far more people here than there were back home. He smiled softly to himself at the thought...how were his parents doing? He had seen them yesterday, but the trip here had been quite long. "Should probably let them know you haven't wound up dead in a ditch somewhere." His mind intructed, the rest of him agreeing soon after. Putting away the map, he took out his phone, only to close his eyes slowly. "Of course." Stahl may not have been dead, but the same could not be said for the battery of his phone, screen completely blank and unresponsive upon touching the power button. The green and brown-haired male exhaled, counted to five and opened his eyes...he really needed to keep an eye on the battery more often. Shoving that back into his pocket as well, he figured he'd take care of that later, attention retuning to the area around him. To be honest, he thought the city would be...duller, cramped...more gray as the larger population would mean more buildings. This place? It was actually kind of nice; a lot of things to do depending on your preferences and needs, but not packed so tightly that it felt like he'd develop claustrophobia or something. With little else on the to-do list and plenty of time to spare, Stahl started walking again, gaze flicking this way and that at whatever took his interest.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:34 am
Felfordulas

User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Overwhelmed, curious, awestruck LOCATION ▬ ❝ Grand Splendor Square COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

When Laelia entered the city, the sights and sounds and even the smells overwhelmed her with awe. From the confines of solitary church life, this was a big change to what she was usually used to, Rolling a small trunk on wheels, her posessions were few and humble. Looking around at the various shops, Laeli would veiw her reflection in a window which made her look like she was wearing the garments that the mannequin posed like royalty styled, and shook her head with a soft laugh. it was amusing to her to try something new but the flamboyant colours and the racey style was not at all something she saw herself wearing. " hmm no..come on Delilah "
                                          " O-oh no.. Oh my are you alright there? i am awfully sorry.. " Laelia would give a formal bow out of respect and blush profusely from embarassment.

Themes:Original/ Mischief / Battle / Sadness / Happiness
                                          Out Of CroplandRusty first post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:15 pm
User Image
Stahl Venerra
The Wisp
Where: Grand Splendor Square | With: Violet-haired girl | Mood: Calm, Curious

Stahl realised something very early on into his exploration of his new surroundings: he'd have to watch his budget here far more than back home. That wasn't so say things were expensive here, but there was just so much more available than what he was used to, the temptation to just splurge would be pretty high. continuing his way through, he took note of the various shops and buildings...the ones that sold food holding most of his focus. He hadn't eaten today just yet, so despite not being hungry right this moment, the male would probably have to sort that out soon. Caught up in his planning, he barely registered that he was on a collision course with another person until it was far too late, corner of his eyes only just catching a glimpse of violet hair before the two walked right into one another. It could have been worse, to be completely honest, neither of them really getting shoved by the impact or anything. Before he could react though, Stahl had to blink in mild surprise as the woman in front of him started to apologise. Taken off guard, he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Oh! No, that was my fault, I should've been paying more attention. Sorry about that." He apologised, offering a slight smile. "No harm done either, what about you?" He added as he let his arm drop back to his side. As he did, Stahl couldn't help but let his eyes wander down to the trunk on the floor beside her. Another student, perhaps? Looking back up to meet her gaze, his smile shifted to one less sheepish. "My name's Stahl, by the way. Are you new here too?" He then asked, shrugging the shoulder his bag was still being carried on for emphasis.

{OCC: Tiz all good ^^}

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:24 am
Felfordulas

User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Embarassed, worried, nervous LOCATION ▬ ❝ Grand Splendor Square COMPANY ▬ ❝ Stahl

Laelia was still very apologetic. Still bowing her head before looking up at him enough to see the blink of surprise in his eyes, which was enough to wake the otter from their cosy spot in her holdall to peek out and wonder what all the commotion was about. with a nervous giggle, Laelia heard his apology, taken aback by his slight and yet charming smile, the concern on his brow showed her that the boy was one of considerate and caring nature. " Oh it is quite alright, there's been no harm done.. I'm fine Delilah seems fine too -- "On closer inspection of the boy she noted that he also carried luggage and it would appear that they were both headed for the same destination and when his emerald hues locked onto her own set of Jewel's, Laelia would blush and offer him her hand in bids for friendship.
                                          " --O-oh My name is Laelia, pleased to meet you Stahl, and yes you have great observation indeed I am, I am here to study in House Rotavele, I must say though, the city is quite overwhelming... So what house are you in? " Laelia would ask noticing his own luggage she wondered how far he had travelled to arrive in the City, yet she was disrupted from her thoughts by a low stomach growl.
                                          " You wouldn't by chance like to sit and get a bite to eat with me? we have both probably travelled a long distance and I have not eaten since the train journey, I have always been taught to help others less fortunate than yourself"

Themes:Original/ Mischief / Battle / Sadness / Happiness
                                          Out Of Cropland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:12 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Raven Stalar

"Good instincts usually tell you what you do long before your head has figured it out."

Student

It was a good 20 minute ride for them but the sights of the big city keep his mind off his stomach before he looks over at Terra and smiles."So are you form around here or did you come in to join the school that calls this place home."He asks as they reach there stop and he pays the cabby and then he gets out holding the door for her as well,he did hate the sounds of the city but he would put up with it for the time being maybe he can fly to the roof tops later to get one of the best views in the city.He then pointed down the one of the many shopping strips."Lunch is down that way we should hurry before our stomachs eat us form the inside out."He says with a little laugh as he starts to walk."Stick close to me its easy to get lost here or swept away in a crowd."He says as he makes his way threw the sea of people.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:03 pm
User Image
Stahl Venerra
The Wisp
Where: Grand Splendor Square | With: Laelia | Mood: Calm, Curious

Stahl relaxed just a little more when it was confirmed the violet-haired girl wasn't hurt either. He did, however, titl his head just a little at the mention of a name...Delilah? Before he even needed to ask, however, he saw movement, a quick glance finding the otter soon after. He had heard that pets were allowed, not that he had any to bring himself, but an otter definitely wasn't on the list of animals that came to mind. Brushing away the thought for now, Stahl's gaze then shifted to her hand as she extended it to him. Hearing her introduce herself as Laelia, the male smiled and took her hand in his in greeting. "It's nice to meet you Laelia." He said cheerfully. Taking note of the House she mentioned, he couldn't help but wonder how many students were in each. "Oh, me? I'll be in House Alaric." He said, rubbing the back of his head lightly. "Don't know whether or not that means we have to be rivals or anything though." He said with a light-hearted chuckle. Before any more could be said, however, they were cut off by a low growl. At first, Stahl wondered if that had been Delilah, but Laelia's next question quickly cleared up what he was hearing. "Oh, sure, I was planning on eating soon too." He said, looking at their immediate area. "What about there?" He asked, pointing out towards a small cafe that didn't seem too busy just yet.

{OCC: sorry for the short post, mind blanked X.x }

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

ZaraxxA.xxValentini

"Mechana" | Guidance Counselor | Mech-Tech INC Designer
Butterfly
First Time

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After spending a good chunk of her time at her office, unpacking her things for the new school year, Zara decided to take a bit of a break. She needed a change of environment. She had been on school grounds for so long that she was dying to get out. Was it bad that she was already done being on campus before school had even started? Maybe if she met some of the kids, then she wouldn't feel as bad. Anyways, she decided to take a quick look around the place. It seemed pretty lively! Different stores, restaurants, and they even had a Ferris wheel! It definitely would be a good spot to just spend time with friends. Maybe she'd take some of the staff here whenever they had days off. Anyways, the more she walked around, the more her brain's gears started to spin and move. A new gadget idea popped up! In the spur of her thought, she quickly pulled out her pocket notebook and started to sketch like a madwoman. Once she thought up of something, she immediately had to write or sketch it down. Sometimes when she slept, she would often wake up in the middle of the night if an idea came to her.

MOOD: FocusedxxxCOMPANY: No OnexxxHERO SUIT: On / OffxxxOOC: Sorry if it's a short post... emotion_sweatdrop

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:02 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Do you have a second to spare?"

Jasper Dean Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

Going out amongst the plebeians was entirely beneath him, and he deplored their company, but at the same time, he had no interest in hiring a butler or any other servant like that. He had a cleaning service which was inconvenient enough, he didn't want to add in more people to bug him. On a tip off from an acquaintance of his, he had found a most decadent wine was for sale at one of the little shops in the plaza. It was a decent enough shop, with its more vulgar wares up front for commoners, but a back room for men such as himself who knew how wine was to taste. It had been an expensive bottle, to be sure, but if what he had heard was true, it was well worth it. Now all he had to do was get it home where it could be kept at proper temperature. Maybe he would venture out again afterwards. There were some more...enticing parts of town that could be found, if one knew the way. He saw the collision that was about to happen, saw the bottle fall and shatter. He quickly shifted the bottle to the other side, but with only a second, he didn't have time to escape the collision. The woman ran smack into him, nearly dropping her notebook. Well, actually she did drop it, but he knew she was going to drop it, so he caught it before it had fallen far. "And what, pray tell, is so fascinating that you did not notice the path you were walking?"

"Come, I show you the end
You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
Just watch these maddened creatures
Like you they all once reached out
A war to win
But I'm gonna burn this vision down"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image

ZaraxxA.xxValentini

Butterfly
First Time

Zara was so focused into making sure she got every little detail of her gadget, that she wasn't even paying attention to where she was walking! By the time her crimson eyes glanced off of the notebook page, it was already too late. She nearly fell back, but she caught herself, only stumbling slightly. " Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, sir! Are you alright? " Ugh! She felt like such an air-head! This wasn't the first time she had collided into someone, but still! Her face flared up in faint pinkish hue as she looked at the man she ran into. He was a tall, silver-haired male. He didn't look familiar, so he probably wasn't staff. Thank goodness, too. It would've been awkward to be in the same work space with someone that she literally almost knocked down. " I just had a really good idea, that's all. " Zara chuckled and gave a small sheepish smile, while rubbing the back of her neck. " I get new ideas all the time, so I tend to scramble and write them down before it goes away. " It was a strange habit, but that's how her brain operated. Hell, it's what put money into her damn account! A lot of people paid good money for her inventions!

" A-Anyways, I apologize, again, for running into you! I'll be more careful next time! " Soon, her eyes glanced over at the bottle of wine that the man carried. She was sooo glad that she didn't make him drop it! That bottle looked pricey as hell! By all means, she of course had the money, but what if that was the last bottle the store had in stock? Zara was sure that if she had made him drop it, then he would've been furious with her! " Ah, so you like fine wine, huh? I've heard that brand is pretty good!"

MOOD: EmbarassedxxxCOMPANY: StrangerxxxHERO SUIT: On / OffxxxOOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:25 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

Jasper Dean Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

When she mentioned that she got ideas, he looked casually at the notebook. It seemed to be a weapon of some sort, but as he briefly saw the other pages, a few of the designs caught in his memory. "It is perfectly fine, ma'am. No harm done at all. I hope I didn't disturb your planning too much. I would hate to be the cause of one of Miss Valentini's inventions not coming to fruition. I may not be much of a fighter myself, but I know a work of genius when I see one." He was probably laying it on thick, but she was a world-class inventor, and if he could get her working for them, they would have a technological advantage always. Next she was on to commenting about the wine, and instantly his opinion of her grew, though she did refer to it as a brand, which was not entirely proper. "Are you a connoisseur as well? I had intended upon saving it for another day, but I know of a restaurant that will let me bring my own alcohol. Would it be too forward to invite you to dinner? Ah, but where are my manners, I am Jasper Frost, but please, call me Jasper, my friends do." Yes, he was doing this for the organization, trying to win them better ties, but he had to admit, she was very good looking. Her white hair and red eyes, her full frame, it would be a pleasure to have her on board in more than just a business sense.

You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
A war to win

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:04 pm
User Image

ZaraxxA.xxValentini

Butterfly
First Time

As Jasper looked through her notebook, Zara felt a little bit of a confidence boost; it wasn't like she NEEDED one, however. Each and every one of her little gadgets and weapons were her pride and joy! Kind of like her babies! Even though many ideas popped through her head, it often took a little bit of time to make a prototype, and then make adjustments before she actually decided to start selling them. She had to make sure that she was 110% sure about the final outcome before putting them out on the market. She was an inventor! Her name and the reputation of Mech-Tech INC were very important when it came to sales. " Honestly, I'm quite surprised you know who I am. Most people wouldn't know me just walking on the street. " The woman chuckled a bit before she stuck her hand out for Jasper to shake. " I suppose that would be my fault, I usually stay in the workshop from the time I clock in until hours after I'm supposed to be out. Anyways, you can call me Zara, if you'd like! Nice to meet you, Jasper. "

After they shook hands, she placed her notebook back into her purse for safe-keeping. She'd probably bring it back out later on today if anymore ideas came through. What surprised her next was his invitation to dinner. Usually the people she ran into didn't ask her to dinner. She wasn't going to complain though! Nodding, Zara gave the man a warm, small smile. She hadn't really eaten anything substantial, so she was probably due for a decent meal. " Well, if my presence doesn't bother you, then sure! Dinner sounds great! Thanks for inviting me. " Where were they going to eat, she wondered. She had to admit, this was her first time coming out here, so she wasn't too well versed with the restaurants that were out here. " I wouldn't say I'm a "connoisseur", but I do appreciate a good wine when I get the chance to taste a glass. "

MOOD: Surprised / Kinda hungryxxxCOMPANY: JasperxxxHERO SUIT: On / OffxxxOOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:39 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

Jasper Dean Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

He smiled as she seemed to be won over quite well, "I recognized a few of your designs. As I said, I am not much of a combatant myself, but I have seen your weapons, and they are a work of beauty. I confess I have a bit of a weakness for beauty in whatever form it chooses to possess. When I see it, I learn it." Kissing her hand would have been overly much, so he refrained. In fact, he was refraining from a fair number of things, but only while he worked to learn this woman. They had been talking so long now, he was able to see several seconds into the future, so he already knew her name and that she would accept his invitation even as he invited her. "Zara Valentini, it is a pleasure to meet you." To be polite, and not show off his peculiarity, he waited for her to actually accept the invitation before saying anything. Though she did beat around the issue a little more than he cared for, but that was how polite talk went. You never just said what you were thinking. "If you will follow me then, it is a bit further down the square, but not too long of a walk. I trust that is not too much of an inconvenience?" It really was just a short walk, there wouldn't be any trouble. He offered her his arm, to escort her to the restaurant that he knew.

It was about a five minute walk, which he helped fill with idle talk. The hardest part for him was not responding to her before she had said something. With so much time together, he was starting to get more and more seconds of foresight. The restaurant was actually on the main strip, but to access it, you had to go to a side door. He knocked gently at the door. A man came to it and looked out, not caring much when he saw Zara, but as soon as he caught a glimpse of Jasper, he rushed to open the door and bowed deeply. "Bonjour, Monsieur Frost. Votre table est prêt, Monsieur." The man lead them through ornate halls covered in frescos back to a private dining room. As soon as he had seated them both, he fetched a bucket of ice for the wine, knowing that it needed to be chilled just so before serving it. He also grabbed them a pair of menus before retiring to some unseen corner. If either of them were to even hint that they wished for a waiter, one would be at their table in seconds flat.

You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
A war to win

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:29 pm
User Image

ZaraxxA.xxValentini

Butterfly
First Time

Since their dinner plans were settled, Zara was excited! Although, she did well to hide her excitement for food. She didn't want to look like a complete glutton! Taking a hold of his arm, she followed Jasper to the restaurant, only to wonder what place it was and how the food taste. That was important! Maybe since he had a taste for fine wine, then he'd have a taste for fine dining as well? Zara did her best to keep her stomach under control. The walk wasn't long; only a simple 5 minutes. So far, their little chats have been pretty pleasant. Whatever restaurant it was, it must've been pretty underground. Most public restaurants had pretty obvious entry ways, however, this restaurant required to be entered from the side door. How strange... What happened next only made the woman even more curious. " Jasper must be a regular... They seem to know the drill when he gets here. " Was the man on her arm someone well known?

As they were following the man towards their seats, Zara's crimson eyes scanned the area a bit. Mainly out of curiosity, but also checking for danger. Since her hero identity was known as "Mechana", it was pretty much an instinct at this point. It was really faint and subtle, but her pupils seemed to change in diameter as she used her peculiarity: Precision Shot. Almost like zooming in with a camera, her eyes could practically do the same thing, but obviously better. So far, everything seemed okay. She didn't want to ruin her mood before dinner with a fight. Once they were seated and given menus, Zara glanced over to Jasper and smiled softly. " You must be well known here, Jasper~ A secret celebrity, perhaps? " And just as quickly as she gave him a glance, her eyes soon went back down to her menu, going over the multitude of dishes. Everything sounded so good! How was she supposed to choose?

MOOD: Impressed / HungryxxxCOMPANY: JasperxxxHERO SUIT: On / OffxxxOOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:18 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

Jasper Dean Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

He casually watched her observing the place, he could tell she was using her peculiarity, no ones eyes shifted that much normally. Was she afraid this was a trap of some sort? Did she suspect him of something? Or was she just naturally that cautious? He allowed her to look over the menu a moment in silence, waiting for her to say something. He smiled ever so slightly, "I am no celebrity, no. I just enjoy the finer things and am willing to pay a little extra for them. For instance, here they know I will tip extra and give the restaurant a little extra income if I get my usual table, and have very attentive waiters. I guess that is capitalism for you." He hoped she would take the hint on that, that if he were to purchase from her, he would make it worth her while. Though of course, no business had been spoken yet, it was merely a seed to plant in her mind.

The restaurant mainly had French cuisine, but given who he was to them, he could arrange for most anything else as well. He glanced over the menu and had in mind what he was going to get, but he would wait until she decided what she wanted. Then he would get the same thing as her, making it look like they had more in common than they may have. At precisely the right time, a waiter came out of nowhere and poured the wine for them with nary a spill or even overly much head. This man had been trained well. Only the best for Monsieur Frost. He didn't even ask if they were ready. He could tell that Monsieur was, but Mademoiselle still seemed to need some time, and it would belittle his skills if he were to ask. Though of course the moment they were both ready, he would be at attention at their side.

You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
A war to win

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash