Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Dorm L-2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:24 pm
User Image

A room ablazed with LeVane house colors.

Residents:
Yoshiro Murakami & Jesse Barnes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image
Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me: ___ l With: Npc's l Activity: Drinking l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse would throw open the door to his dorm room with a wide grin on his face. This was the day and he was pumped for it! He'd been wanting to come to this school for a long time and now here he was about to start his career as a hero. Well...at least start his education to becoming a hero at least. The young man would quickly claim his bed and grinned a bit at the color of choice "Crimson red, the color of passion. I like it!" he commented to himself with a grin on his face before lifting his bags and placing it on his bed and opened them up to begin unpacking and making himself at home. He'd casually hum a song he'd heard on the radio on his way here as he went about unpacking all his clothes of varying bright colors. Jesse would then pull out the school uniform with a look of annoyance and sighed a bit, this was the one downside to the school without a doubt "Why uniforms? They're so drab looking..." he could make the uniform look good but it didn't change the fact that the uniform itself was relatively plain looking and a bit on the bland looking in terms of color palate. Nonetheless Jesse would fold the uniform and place it on top of his dresser before continuing on with his unpacking.... "I wonder if there are going to be any cuties in my classes..." he asked himself, simply thinking out loud by that point to fill the silence.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:31 am
User Image

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: Npc's l Activity: Unpacking l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse would finally finish unpacking with a nod of the head before glancing at the clock and paling a little bit. He'd been so caught up in getting his things out of his bag that he'd failed to notice the time. So the colorful young man would quickly throw on his school uniform and stopped to look in the mirror before sighing a bit, yup. Still as drab as he thought but at least he made it look good! With that thought he'd rush off to his first class in hopes that he wouldn't be late, he did have time but he just needed to remember where the class was in the first place.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:46 pm
User Image

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: Nobody at the moment l Activity: Prepping for the party! l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Class had come and gone and Jesse had ended up feeling even worse than when he had gotten Yoshi in trouble. Due to the swing in his mood it seemed that his peculiarity had gotten out of hand once more and went off without him noticing. So when Dajante had approached him acting very strangely towards him, complimenting him and the like he was caught off guard by how he was acting. Thankfully Yoshiro had managed to catch onto what had happened and helped to nullify the effects while he quickly reigned in his unruly peculiarity. Jesse then had spent way too much time apologizing to his classmate for what happened before explaining about what happened and why it happened. After class Jesse went around with a smile on his face as he let everyone he could know about the party and to keep it on the down low from other teachers, it was bad enough that one knew about it, the last thing he needed was for the party to get crashed.

Once Jesse was done letting everyone know about the party and telling them to tell their friends he ended up in his dorm room, the smile vanishing from his face as he sighed a little bit. Jesse sat down on the couch and took a minute or so before bringing his knees up to his chest and burying his face into his legs. And this was why it felt so difficult to know if people actually liked him, just knowing what his powers could do to people made it so worrying if people were genuine with him. Then if he did make real friends then his powers could easily ruin it by forcing such feelings onto a person and making them question if they even actually liked Jesse. To say that Jesse felt down was an understatement at this moment but he couldn't wallow in self pity for long, he needed to push all those feelings down and bottle them up so he could get ready for the party but...would anyone even show up? What if they heard about what happened in class and avoided him, making up an excuse as to why they couldn't come? Yoshi seemed to do that...no! He had to stay positive, even if it was hard! And at worst and nobody showed up he'd just drink himself into a stupor and not go to class the next day! Easy as that!

Finally Jesse got up from his little pity party and began to move furniture around and placing a table against a wall before placing some nice sized speakers onto the table and hooking up his laptop so he could play whatever music he wanted. Jesse would then proceed to make his way to the kitchen and opened the freezer to pull out several bottles of each type of liquor, he wanted to be prepared after all! He'd then pull out the one case of beer and put it out onto the counter, Jesse thought beer was disgusting but he knew some people might want it over the hard liquor. Then there would be the multitude of fruit juices as well as some different soft drinks in case some people didn't want to drink any alcohol in general. Or maybe to make mixed drinks, that was more Jesse's intended use of them but to each their own after all! He smirked a little bit at the sight, his peculiarity could definetly be used to break the law and get away with it, hell he did do just that but this is harmless! After all this is just for a day of fun! Finally he'd move to the dinner table and began to pour out a large quantity of snacks into different bowls for people to eat while here. He'd probably end up ordering pizza delivery to the school later if more people got hungry, it was a good thing he saved a ton of money from his parents. Finally with everything set up and the music softly playing he'd set out all the large red plastic cups next to the liquor and sat himself down onto the couch, but not before dimming the lights just slightly to get the mood going. Now to just wait!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : L-2 | Company : Jesse, Rebecca, Naruse and Wynn | Mood : Excited | OOC : --

This was his first ever party, so he was really nervous. Was he supposed to bring a gift, dress nice, or RSVP? These things were just so unfamiliar to him, so he was at a complete loss right now. Eventually, he decided to bring some drinks and a cake. One he made with Rebecca's help. Who, he was currently attending the party with. He would never go to a party without his girlfriend with him, because he was sure she would worry about him. He already knew that this probably wasn't her kind of thing, but her wanted to to try and have a good time.

Knocking on the door, the male waited until the door was opened, before stepping inside and giving the host a friendly smile. "Hello Jesse, thanks for the invite. I wasn't sure if it was one where you should bring stuff, so I brought extra drinks and a cheesecake platter I made with different flavors." He took Rebecca's hand after handing over the bags with the drinks and cake in it. Gently giving her hand a squeeze, he smiled. "How did you manage to get this all set up without anyone finding out? Usually word of parties spread really fast." Yet, none of the staff knew about it that he was aware of. Not a single word from any teachers hinting that they had any idea. Was it because a lot of them were distracted with the heroes thing? It could be that Jesse just picked the perfect time to throw his dorm party.

As he was wondering who would be attending, another person would come in, holding the hand of Wynn. Of course, it had to be Naruse of all people. The one person that Rebecca didn't seem to be a big fan of because of his relationship with Wynn. While he could get her protective nature over her friends, he did try talking it over with her to give her some advice on it. Maybe the perception of Naruse was off? He seemed pretty genuine with Wynn.

By Bi Blitz
                                        Hope the kind
                                        tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : L-2 | Company : Wynn, Rebecca, Jesse and Alphonse | Mood : UHHHH, AWKWARD | OOC : Tokyo is on a hiatus right now, so she can't post, but I got her okay to say that Wynn came with Naruse, but he isn't really one you can interact with rn.

He knew that this party was going to need one thing, and one thing alone to be a success. BOOZE. So he brough like, 2 bottles of vodka and one bottle of Jack Daniels. Bringing the tough stuff tonight! YOu could mix the vodka with anything fruity and the Jack Daniel’s was always yummy with some Coke mixed in. This was a dorm party, so they were gonna have to make sure that it was a good one. Thank you Alex for buying the liquor! That guy was such a bad example for other people.

He gave a loud knock before glancing over at Wynn and grinning innocently. A fun date night with the silver beauty was gonna be awesome. He could show Wynn a whole other side and how to loosen up and chill with some friends. Though, he would have liked if Prom was here. But unfortunately, his party pooping friend said he was going on a date with his lover, so he didn’t have time for childish things. What a jerk! Unlike Prom who wanted to grow up for his lover, Naruse wanted to enjoy his youth while he still had it.

When he was let inside, the man handed over the bag of goodies. "I figured that you would want to start this party off right, so I brought some extra goodies. Believe me, these things can lead to you running out and you don’t want a bunch of buzzed bozos whining about their alcohol." He would peek behind his and wave to Alphonse before giving a strained smile to Rebecca as well. "Hello Alphonse, hello Rebecca." He didn’t exactly know why or understand why the heck the girl hated him so much, but she did. And he couldn’t really seem to fix it. How is he supposed to when she won’t even tell him what she hates about him? Was it his face? Prom often said he just had a face you wanted to punch because he always looked so ******** smug all the time. Maybe she just wanted to punch his face because he has that kind of face?

tokyoloverTM
                                        By Bi Blitz
                                        Hope the kind

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:08 pm
User Image

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: His friends! l Activity: Prepping for the party! l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse spent just a bit reclining on the couch, playing around on his phone as he waited for the others to arrive. A small fear in the back of his head kept on saying that nobody would come but Jesse was rather good at hushing that little voice time and time again, it was rather easy to fake confidence. As time dragged on for a moment Jesse did in fact begin to believe that nobody would show up until he heard the knock at the door and Jesse grinned a bit and looked at his phone, well no wonder nobody was showing up yet, he had gotten prepared too damn early! Either way Jesse would bounce over to the door to see Al and Rebecca at the door which caused his grin to widen "Al, Rebecca! Glad you two could make it" he stated as he let the two in and his grin only brightened when Al produced a platter and more drinks which caused him to quickly nod his head "Hell yeah! That's awesome guys, thanks!" they looked good too! With Jesse those cheesecake wouldn't last too long into the night that was for sure! As he set everything out Jesse's grin grew a bit mischievous as he threw a wink at his two friends "When someone's head over heels in love they'll let a lot of things go, I'll say that and leave it at that!" obviously it wasn't the most heroic thing to use his peculiarity on people who weren't villains but this honestly was harmless, he just wanted everyone who attended the party to have a good time after all and booze certainly helped with that! It seemed that others would be arriving as well as he heard more knocking on the front door and he'd quickly excuse himself to open it up and smiled at the other two who arrived and quickly let them in "Wynn, Naruse! What's up!" he was then pleasantly surprised when these two produced more extra goodies which he was more than happy to accept from them before nodding his head "Good call, last thing I feel like doing is going out on a risky liquor run!" he may have a good peculiarity for it but that didn't mean he wanted to constantly abuse it!

With everything set out he grinned at the four so far before a thought occurred to him and Jesse would quickly vanish in his bedroom for a moment to produce a small sheet of paper and tape. He would then go to the front door and taped it to the front and in bright red marker it read

The door is open, come on in!

It wasn't like teachers or staff ever came into the dorms for anything so he felt more than comfortable doing this. This way he wouldn't have to constantly open the door others who arrived and Jesse would walk over to the makeshift 'Bar' and threw a grin over his shoulder at the others as the music played "My older Bro taught me how to make a few drinks, you guys want any?" he figured he could do this for them at least for now, no doubt those who would drink would end up getting their own eventually!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:20 pm
User Image
00[

There is nothing more beautiful
than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.

ood → Excited
ocation → L-2
houghts → I wish Yasu and Hwan were here..
ompany → Jesse, Alphonse, Rebecca, Naruse & Wynn
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure DNA Don't Need Anything

After class, he remembered overhearing from Jesse and Yoshi talking about a dorm party being thrown in their room and hey. Their room is right next to his and Yasu's. Of course he'll be going! Though he was a little disappointed that Yasu wasn't going with him, though he wasn't really sure where he went either, maybe he'll ask when he gets back later. Anyways! He should bring something to the party, can't be a rude guest. Haneul walks over the kitchen, searching the pantry and fridge area. He grabs a bag of shrimp chips and a container of homemade kimbap.

Stepping out of his dorm as he goes to the one next door, he gives the door a single knock before realising that the was open, could guessed by the look of the slightly ajared door. Pushing the door open as he peeked inside, soon spotting several others who got there before him "Hi everyone!" He said so in his usual cheerful voice before making his way over to Jesse, kind of easy to find him with that bright pink hair of his. "Hope I didn't miss a lot but I brought over some snacks, Yasu couldn't come and I don't think Hwan would be coming.. so it's just me!"

User Image

There is strength in softness.

Out.Of.Cosplays:
tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Hope the Kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:26 pm
User Image

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: His friends! l Activity: Prepping for the party! l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse would be busy mixing together his own drinks first and foremost, pouring himself some vodka in the big red cup before then mixing in one half fruit punch and some ice. It certainly wasn't fancy but it tasted really great in his opinion and the first sip was so damn refreshing! Of course before he could even turn to get the others drinks for them another person came in and Jesse grinned at Haneul and threw a free hand up at the other man before chuckling "Hey dude! Don't worry, you haven't missed much yet!" he stated with a wide grin, pleased to see yet another person come over. Of course he did shrug his shoulders when Han informed them that Yasu and Hwan wouldn't be joining their lovely little party "Well their loss I suppose!" the pink haired man stated before walking over and making a space on the table for Han's snacks he brought over. Jesse stared down at them for a second as he pipped one of the kimbap into his mouth and blinked for a moment, now Jesse wasn't the most picky eater but damn! "These are really good!" he complimented before turning over to everyone "C'mon guys! Get something to drink, I didn't burn holes in my pockets just for everyone to stare at them!" he was of course grossly exaggerating but he figured he may as well drive home the point that everyone was free to have what they wanted "Like I said, if you want something specific just ask, I can probably at least try to make it!" he offered to the group, grinning as the music began to play some bright sounding pop music in the background.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:31 pm
Name: Yue
Wearing: white tank with blue jeans, panda slippers and a necklace with rose quartz on it

Yue went to up to the dorm room with a large box of bamboo, looking around she knocked on the door as she waited for someone to answer.
"I do hope i brought enough bamboo for everyone..." She muttered as she tried to think up an excuse for her parents on how she went through a weeks supply of bamboo. She only gets so much each month unless her grades are good then she gets extra. Yang had told her no one around her eats bamboo but she wanted to be prepared just in case. Plus Yang wasn't here to keep tabs on her which made her giggle as she thought of all the fun she'd have.  

Kazul Codex

Fashionable Bear

6,100 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Citizen 200

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:29 pm
<🕷> S C A R L E T - S P I D E R <🕷>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 16 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - In picture | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

HP: ███████████

FOCUS: ████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

It really has been such a long time since Kyo had ever spent much time with Jesse and the others. His team mates from the field exercise were still the same fun people from before. Kyo had also met his room mates Takeshi and Saren, and they were pretty nice. Hopefully they could make it to the party too. Hmmm.... Wonder if bringing some of these chips were a good idea. That Japanese place did sell them for a lot. Kyo wondered as he walked inside the room where Yue was also just entering into. There, he saw the music, people talking with eachother and drinking what he can smell was alcoholic drinks from here. Huh... And we're training to be heroes. Kyo muttered to himself, as he tried to shimmy his way past people. He wondered what it would be like for Hana and Valerie when they come over. Val, he knew she would come in, but Hana might take some convincing. He wouldn't blame her if she didn't want to go, as he would probably leave if she says she's not coming. Hey Jesse, hey guy. Kyo said, as he got to where the people he knew were. Alphonse, Rebecca, Jesse, and all. So I got these chips from this Japanese store. They're super good! Kyo said, emptying his bag full of chips for the party. Looking at all the alcohol, Kyo tilted his head. So.... What are these? Kyo wondered. This is virtually the only teen party he's ever been in, so this is all alien to him.

◄ CLASSES ►

Monday - World History of Peculiarities
Tuesday - Weapons Training
Wednesday - Physiology of Superpowers
Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault
★ Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

★ Forbidden Art: Oni no Hakai

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:45 am
User Image

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: His friends! l Activity: Enjoying the party! l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse's grin only grew wider as a large group was now beginning to form in the dorm room and the pink haired male felt a surge of joy knowing they were all coming to the party! He turned his head to Yue and Kyo as the two of them would join the party and he threw a friendly hand up at the two "Yo guys! Welcome!" he called out as he took a sip of his drink and approached the two and grinned as the two had brought more snacks for everyone, both vastly different "No way in hell we're going hungry tonight, thanks you two!" he stated with a happy look on his face as he lead the way to the now quickly filling out snack table and motioned over "Help yourselves guys!" he stated with a big grin on his face as he went about making some drinks and handing them to people who wanted any. Jesse would then go about mingling with everyone, being the social butterfly that he was he wanted everyone to feel welcomed "Naruse, bro! Hope you're enjoying yourself!" he'd chat for a few seconds before moving on "Al! Rebecca! You two need to loosen up a bit, have some fun and get something to drink! You guys won't be getting in trouble here!" he stated with an amused look on his face before turning his head and moseying on over to Hanuel "Han! It's so strange to not see you without your boyfriend hanging off you like a purse! Shame he couldn't come though honestly!" he teased the other male somewhat, grinning at him before throwing an arm around Kyo's shoulders and smirked somewhat "C'mon Kyo, get with it and snag a drink already! There's no telling when we're gonna be able to do this again so you might as well take advantage while you can, right?" he laughed a little bit before then moving on over to Yue and smiled a little bit at the girl "So how is this little cutie doing? You enjoying yourself so far?" he questioned, smiling a bit as he glanced around at everyone at the party enjoying themselves, now this was what he liked to see!

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kazul Codex

Fashionable Bear

6,100 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:50 am
Name: Yue
Wearing: white tank with blue jeans, panda slippers and a necklace with rose quartz on it

Yue entered and smiled at everyone before putting her snacks on the table. Taking one she started to nibble as she looked around the dorm. So many people were here and she wondered if it was big enough for all the students to party in. Would have been easier to party at Yang's house, she thought to herself as she went to look at the strange drinks she finally noticed. Soon she was in the company of another student, Jesse, who was asking her some questions making her look up at him with big wide eyes.
"What are these?" She asked pointing to some of the drinks.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Nervous and excited LOCATION ▬ ❝ A dorm party COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Students

Saren had been hearing about a party that was going to be in one of the students dorm for a few days now. She had asked her brother about it but he had no plans to go. Turns out Takashi had plans to go to his favorite place that night. So Saren was unsure if she should go to the party or not. She really did not know any of the students. Pluse she really was not invited to the part to begin with. However it did seem like a good opportunity to meet some of the students here at the school. By the time the night of the party came around she still was unsure if she was going to go or not. So after class she had decided to go back to her dorm and bake some cookies, mini pies and cakes. She decided to make several different kinds of pies and cookies and opted out the cake idea. By the time she finished she ended up with pecan, cherry, lemon, peach, apple, and pumpkin mini pies. As for cookies she had chocolate chip, spumoni, white chocolate chip macadamia nut, raspberry cheesecake, peanutbutter, and snickerdoodle. Having made about 50 of each kind she places them all in separate containers and places them in bags. Then she heads out to the party hopping that she was not going to upset them by showing up uninvited.

Arriving at the party she goes to knock but then sees the sign on the door. Pushing the door open as best she could with all the bags she had she peeks in. Then thinking it was rude of her to lurk in the doorway she enters the room and looks around. Spoting some people she walks over with all her bags of goodies "Um hello I hope I am not crashing the party I can leave if you would like me to." She really was not so sure about this party thing probably because she had never been to one outside of the going away party they had. She was honestly ready to turn around and run but she had promised herself that she was going to try after all how bad could it really be?

Out Of Cookiestext text text

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

Mayumi Hiiragi

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:05 am

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

tokyoloverTM

By Bi Blitz

Kazul Codex

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 18 | Dorm - Rotavele | Suit - Normal Clothes | Peculiarity - Wings of Icarus

That combat class was pretty rough. He had no idea that Saren can pack a pretty wild right hook. She was the shy type, but that fist wasnt! Also, he didn't like hitting girls so all he really did was just defend. If Carrie was there, she'd beat him up extra hard specifically because of that. Still, Sky had to hold back his temptation to fight N after seeing him go up against Gwen. So Gwen... you sure about this party? We can always go somewhere else if you want. Sky said to her, as he held her hand, fingers entwined. In all actuality, he was nervous. Yes, he's been to parties before back in Kansas, but never here or with Gwen. He walked in, as he saw everyone else. Hey everyone. Sky said, shimmying past the crowd to get to where Jesse and the other seniors were. Big party. How'd you get any of the teachers to turn a blind eye? Sky asked.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> ...
> ...
> ...
> ...

◄ MOVES ►

★Reppuken
★Crack Counter
★Hard Edge
★Rage Run
★Rising Tackle