Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
LeVane Common Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:33 pm
User Image User Image

LeVane Common Room

"Come inside and be welcomed by the roaring fire, stuffed armchairs, and the great view we have from our windows."

The LeVane common room sports several shades of red and gold. The fireplace mantle is adorned with a portrait of the house founder.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:39 am
User Image
It's not your peculiarity that determines if you become a hero.
It's who you are that does.

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

There is nothing more beautiful
than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.

ood → Sore / Tired
ocation → LeVane Common Room
houghts → My back hurts.. my legs are sore.. my shoulders are sore..everything hurts..
ompany → No one so far.
Suit → On/ Off
heme → Don't Need Anything

The underwater festival was sure something, an event that was to celebrate life other things joyful turned into something dreadful. What happened the other day seemed like a nightmare, but all of the aches and sores that has spread throughout Haneul's body was a reminder that it was real. How can something like this happen? Why did it happen? Many people have lost their lives that day, innocent people; and for what? For a villian to make a point. Leaving students and teachers with the same heavy thought on the first day of classes? None of them can leave their dorm areas until they get an all clear. Not exactly how he thought the year would start off.

He caught a glimpse of his roommate before he leaving the dorm, can't tell if he was that sleepy or that his roommate was a girl. Guess he'll have to return to his dorm to find out later. Can't go for a jog because it's not 100% safe outside, guess he'll just head over to the common room to meet the rest of his housemates if they too come out. The room felt warm and inviting, a nice atmosphere to be in. Without putting too much thought, he seats himself on one of the couches letting a soft groan because his body wanted to remind him how sore he was.

User Image

There is strength in softness.

Out.Of.Cosplays: Wearing this // I'm so sorry for not replying, I was in New York for several days without my laptop.
tiny14xx2

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:13 am
Just Rosa

User Image

User Image

User Image

He felt awful. He made a mistake by knocking so many people out all in one go. He could already feel the searing pain filling his head as he walked out of his dorm room and into the common room. He needed to be around some people stat, just so he could ignore his current pain. He didn't know how the others had felt about him forcing an image over their vision. It wouldn't hurt them since it was not meant to cause any harm, but it certainly took its toll on him. He felt like s**t right now. So when he spotted Hanuel sitting on a couch, he plopped himself down next to him and leaned back. "Are you alright?" Said the man as he lifted his hand to hold his arm where his stab wound was. He really needed to find that one teacher who could heal later. Though he tried to sound light hearted before, he still felt a pang of guilt.

Adverting his eyes, Yasu let his head roll back, allowing himself the excuse to not look at the other as he apologised to help himself feel less guilty."I wanted to apologise for before...when I forced that illusion on you guys. If I didn't, I could have hurt you. It was the only way I could knock them out without anymore casualties. I hope you are not mad at me. I know some people find it to be unacceptable since it is like messing with your mind."

User Image
                    User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [LeVane Dorms --Common Room] || STATUS: [Single] || MOOD: [Focused] || COMPANY: [Nature and other people--Speaking with Haneul] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-2] || POSITION: [Seme] || ORIENTATION: [Homosexual] || OOC: [That is okay~ I understand!]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:55 pm
User Image

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

ood → Sore / Tired
houghts → My back hurts.. my legs are sore.. my shoulders are sore..everything hurts..
ompany → Yasuhiro.
Suit → On/ Off
heme → Don't Need Anything

Haneul was staring at the ceiling, daydreaming.. of that field of flowers he saw the other day. He had a feeling it was Yasu's peculiarity, he can't tell what his peculiarity is specifically but it felt peaceful,a bit surprising at first. There was this blissful feeling being in that flower field..it felt real which was interesting cause they were at the koi pond. Curiouser and curiouser..

Speaking of which, Yasu's voice voice snapped him back to reality. Haneul greeted him with a smile. "Yeah, just a little bruised and sore all around. Think I'm gonna ask the nurse if she can crack my back. How's your arm?" It seems to have stopped bleeding which is good, although that might leave a scar. Hearing Yasu apologise, it explains what he saw but what confuses him is why was he apologising for it, he did save them after all so he doesn't need to explain his reasons. Haneul reached his hand to gently squeeze his shoulder. "I would never be mad at you, especially that you did it to save us. We'd probably be in worse condition otherwise. Plus, the flowers were gorgeous, it felt like a nice break from all of the chaos." One of the only things that makes him upset him at someone is someone taking advantage on him.

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays: Wearing this
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:28 pm
Just Rosa

User Image

User Image

User Image

He was surprised, and that showed on his face as he looked at Hanuel with a shocked expression. He...saved someone with his ability? Did it even count since the reason he did that was to save them from himself? Oh hell, it didn't even matter, because the comment made him happy regardless. Smiling softly, Yasuhiro lifted his hand to rest it over Hanuel's. He was really relieved that he hadn't angered at least one of the 3 people he did that to. "It was a place I went to once with my mom and dad. I couldn't get how it looked out of my head. I thought it was stunning, so I sometimes use that illusion just to see it again." Said the man as he lifted his head from the cushion, his body shifting closer to Hanuel as he sighed softly."I am glad you are alright though at least. Thanks for tackling that guy for me, you really saved my sorry a** back there too." Smirking, Yasuhiro leaned over and took Hanuel hand before giving it a soft kiss and giving a charming smile. "It was definitely worth taking a knife in the arm for such a nice person like you." Releasing his hand, Yasuhiro sighed softly and relaxed against the couch again. Now that he was relieved, he felt even more exhausted than he did before. people were gonna have to fight him to move from this spot...he wasn't going anywhere right now. Not when he felt so tired and sore and this couch felt amazing next to a cute guy that smelled nice. This was the best spot in the room right now in his opinion.

User Image
                    User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [LeVane Dorms --Common Room] || STATUS: [Single] || MOOD: [Relaxed] || COMPANY: [Hanuel] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-2] || POSITION: [Seme] || ORIENTATION: [Homosexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:46 am
User Image

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

ood → Flustered
houghts → My face is red, isn't it?
ompany → Yasuhiro.
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

Seeing Yasu's expression change like that made Haneul feel joyful inside and his smile grew wider than it already was. He is not sure how to explain it but it makes him happy making others happy, and he doesn't understand why some people would purposely put someone down, it's mean to do that. "Is it weird to say that I'd like to see it person someday?" Is it okay for him to say that or is that topic sensitive to bring up? And does is it sound like a date proposal? He would like to see more of that gorgeous view, it seems to be a good place to escape from everything.

Oh, Haneul's cheeks slowly but surely turned from pale to a shade of scarlet. How can this man be this smooth this early in the morning? He is already flustered from this small gesture but he is trying his best to not make it too obvious to tell. He leans back on the couch, softly gazing at the other. "You took a knife for me, also I don't phased through anyone that often." He tries to lighten the conversation cause he does feel a little guilty that Yasuhiro got stabbed because of him.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:06 pm
Just Rosa

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yasu looks over at Hanuel again, his arm holding himself up as he leaned over with a mischievous smirk on his face. "We should go one day. Just completely bail and go for a date out in the country. It is peaceful, quiet...away from all this mess...secluded for anyone wanting alone time." Said Yasu as he leaned in pretty close, his eyelids lowered just a tad so his long blue lashes were covering his ruby eyes just a little."I would be more than happy to take you, anytime. It would be fun!" Smiling innocently, despite the fact that he purposefully planted a couple of innuendos, Yasu returns to his own space, sighing softly as he relaxed against the couch again. "it would have to wait until we recover I suppose though. We cannot go there with like...zero energy from the start...that would ruin the fun." Folling around outside in a field of flowers like none of this happened...the idea of it felt really nice right now.

User Image
                    User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [LeVane Dorms --Common Room] || STATUS: [Single] || MOOD: [Relaxed] || COMPANY: [Hanuel] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-2] || POSITION: [Seme] || ORIENTATION: [Pansexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:18 am
User Image
►Student◄ ►Levane◄ ►Profile
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

A low sigh escaped the black haired males lips as he stepped into the commons room of the LeVane house. His crimson red eyes scanned the room as he took in the many shades of red and gold. "I do have to admit... the dorms are pretty amazing" He said as he glanced back at his pink haired companion. He reached into his left pocket and drew forth a piece of paper that told him which dorm he was in. "Dorm Room L-6... What about you Elone?

►location◄ LeVane Commons ►company◄ Other Students, Elone ►mood◄ ...►OOC: ◄

Iianhua

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

ood → Relaxed
houghts → This is nice..
ompany → Yasuhiro.
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

"I like the sound of that." Haneul may or may not have caught on to those innuendos, like he hears it but assumes that it wasn't the intention of it. Plus he likes the idea of spending time with Yasu somewhere quiet, peaceful and all in a gorgeous place that looks like someone painted. He still doesn't know him that well but the other male seems to be nice. Also by the time they actually go there, Haneul would probably know him better. With a soft chuckle, he rested both his hands under his head; looking really relaxed and as if he's in a hammock. "I agree with you a hundred percent. Can't really enjoy ourselves while feeling tired, it takes away from the lovely view. Also we aren't allowed to leave our dorms.."

He can hear a few students behind them but it sounds like they were having a conversation and it wouldn't be polite to bud in. But their conversation topic gave him an idea to talk about something with Yasuhiro. "So.." Great starter; not really. "What dorm room did they assign you in? Also which classes did you pick?" Hope he doesn't mind the basic questions.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
It's all just a bad dream..Don't worry
╚══════════════╝

profileLeVane : L5student

➽ Nothing would have prepared her for what had happened, the incident that had taken so many live's of innocent's. She could never be able to wrap her head around the reasoning of why. There were plenty of other way's to make a point but villains were after all villains why try to understand it, It just all felt like one of her bad dream's that she was trapped in. The tapping of her shoes clacking against the floor's echoed as she had followed behind the dark haired male to the Levane common room. She did have to admit living here is a major improvident compared to her old living arrangements, The red's and the different shades of golds seemed to go well together and just fit to her liking. The tone of her companion sounded tired or maybe he was just annoyed with the events that had occurred. Although she didn't point it out as she normally would have to a stranger. As he also commented on the room all the young girl did was nod her head in agreement. Which led to his next question, Earlier Elone had already peaked and rested in her dorm room, though she was accompanied briefly by her dorm mate. Her dark rose eye's peaked over towards her childhood friend with a little to no emotion's on her face. "L-five..It seems nice" her tone was a little to quiet that it had almost come out as a mumbling of words. Since they'd be stuck on dorm ground's she had only hoped there would be some things to do to keep them occupied. Like snacks, with that thought the pink haired girl shuffled threw her bag for a bag of chips that had been crumpled up and mushed by her books and other belongings, popping them open. She looked back up towards Zephyr and offered up the back just in case.

company: other students, Zephyrlevane common roomcalm
theme : Umbrella

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asra Karimi

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:52 pm
User Image►Student◄ ►Levane◄ ►Profile
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

L5... well at least our dorms are close to one another He thought. Sighing the boy would brush his hair back and out of his eyes as he looked back as the sounds of a bag being popped open. I was hoping they dorm us together... oh thank you Elone. He smiled down at Elone before reaching his hand onto the bag to pull out a handful of chips, which were mostly crumbled due to the fact they were under her books and other belongings she brought. She placed a few into his mouth as he thought on what to do to pass the time. He thought of touring the school grounds but due to the incident that occurred earlier, that was out. Well seeing we cannot leave the dorms until further notice... down to see a movie in my dorm? He asked his childhood friend.

►location◄ LeVane Commons ►company◄ Other Students, Elone ►mood◄ Bored►OOC: ◄

Iianhua

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image
                                            He walked into the common room with his suitcase trailing behind him. A lot happened during the event. It was a complete mess, but he was done thinking about it. Nothing could be changed after all. Yoshiro took a moment to look around the common room. It seemed rather homey. There were a few students already there, but they seemed to be having their own conversations. He moved in a bit further just so he wasn't in the way of anyone else that happened to walk in. Then he took off his backpack and placed it on top of his rolling suitcase. Strawberry red eyes looked around the room once more.

What was he doing here? After what happened he didn't want to talk to anyone. Even if he did, everyone seemed way to enthralled in their own conversations. It would be rude to bother them. Perhaps it was better to just go to his room. He needed to put everything he brought away after all. He didn't though. Instead, he paid more attention to the two guys on the couch. They were close to where he stopped. Something about how they were interacting made him visibly shiver. There was something that he happened to notice though.

Yoshiro ended up walking over to stand in front of them. "Would you like me to heal you...both?" He mainly focused his attention on the one with the long blue hair. His eyes shifted to look at the black haired guy when he added the word 'both'. The only reason he did that was because he knew that the first was physically hurt. Although he offered to help, he wasn't all that great with healing deep physical wounds. There were others that were more equipped to handle such things and he never had the chance to attempt it. There were other types of "healing" he could do much better though.

Games Won: 2
Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:23 pm
Just Rosa

User Image

User Image

User Image

As soon as more people started entering the room, Yasu sat up straight and kept a close eye on them, his expression serious. He was a little suspicious of everyone in the room, and for good reason after what happened. Everyone was in shock after the attack at the school no doubt, but after they found random people hurting themselves...how could anyone be comfortable? Turning to Hanuel as the male spoke, Yasu listened before giving a small smile. he opened his mouth to answer quietly, but was interrupted when someone walked up to them. Stiffing in his seat, Yasu makes a waving motion with his hand and shakes his head. he was not comfortable accepting aid from anyone in that department right now. Who knows how those people got infected?"Oh no, I am fine, but thanks for extending such an offer anyways. I heal pretty quick sometimes so this is nothing to me." Said Yasu before he glanced over at Hanuel and then back at the other student. He kind of wanted to reject on the other's behalf as well, but that was entirely up to Hanuel if he wanted to do so or not. It was his decision to take the risk or not. Yasu could not exactly speak for both strangers, only for himself. Besides, the guy in front of them didn't exactly look like he was too thrilled on extending them any offers and just felt obligated somehow...that or he wanted a guinea pig. Another reason to reject a student on doing anything that had to do with your body...they were still learning how to use their power. The strawberry eye guy was cute and all, but Yasu wasn't sure if he was worth taking a risk over what might bite him in the a** later."It would probably be best to save your energy for those that are injured worse than I am than to waste it on a small wound like mine anyways."

User Image
                    User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [LeVane Dorms --Common Room] || STATUS: [Single] || MOOD: [Guarded] || COMPANY: [Other students] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-2] || POSITION: [Seke] || ORIENTATION: [Pansexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 am
User Image

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

ood → Relaxed
houghts → . . . . . .
ompany → Yasuhiro, mystery guy & 2 other students.
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

Haneul was waiting for a reply from Yasuhiro until someone approached him to ask them if they wanted to be healed. So does that mean his peculiarity can heal? He hasn’t seen him before nor has he seen him use it so he is not so sure. But first he’s gonna sit up and drop his arms to his side before waving one of his hands like Yasu. "Thanks for the offer but I’ll be fine." He replied with a small half bow. Exercising and doing sports since he was young, he has had worse than soreness and a stiff back. Also there are probably others who would benefit more from his generosity. "I’m Haneul by the way.” Thought it’s be nice to introduce himself to the new comer although he wants to introduce Yasu for him but it’s up to him to decide.

Looking back at Yasuhiro, reading his facial expression and body language he can tell that he was not completely comfortable as more students came in and he understands where he’s coming from but now’s not a good time to not trust your peers, they can’t turn on each other. Think quick! He inched himself very subtly closer to the sapphire haired male, hoping he trusts him enough to feel somewhat comfortable around him. He was thinking if he shared first to the question he asked earlier, maybe it’ll calm the tension although he’s not how the strawberry eyed guy would respond, he might even share something with them or maybe not. Haneul would like to befriend other Levanes.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:27 am
User Image
User Image
                                            His offer was not well received and he didn't understand why it was such a big deal. The blue haired guy was even acting differently than before. It was obvious even for someone like him who could possibly miss social cues. His eyes shifted to look at the not so visibly injured one as he spoke. That's when he realized he forgot to introduce himself. How very rude of him. "I apologize for not introducing myself first." He replied in his typical calmly polite tone. It might have only been slightly different than before, but he did give a slight bow. "My name is Murakami. Murakami Yoshiro." He gave Haneul a smile before he flicked his gaze over to the other. Whether he was going to reveal who he was didn't matter to him, but this interaction did make him realize that he never gave anyone his name before this. His lips curved up into a small grin at the thought.

"I am not a healer..." he pointed out before he realized he had no idea how to classify himself. Support? Maybe. "I can alleviate aches and pains, heal small wounds and cure status effects. But, there are actual healers that would be better for more severe injuries. I deal more with enhancing." He explained without getting too into it. His peculiarity was complicated and he didn't even know what category to put it under. Although what he said was true to a degree, there was a lot more he could do than what was said. He had many options, which was good, but it could be a bad thing. "Helping the two of you wouldn't take much energy." He added, even though it was correct that if he had to heal many minor things it would take its toll on him at some point. Still, if they needed him they wouldn't have sent him here.

Yoshiro rested his hand on the side of his neck. "I didn't mean to interrupt. I just noticed your wound..." he trailed off since he felt like there was no point in continuing. His eyes had shifted to the blue haired man when he started to say the second bit--and that's the one his soft smile was directed toward. "I'll take my leave now." He gave a slight bow as he let his arm drop to his side before he moved to remove himself from their presence. If he wasn't wanted there was no reason to impose on them any longer.

Games Won: 2
Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items