Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
LeVane Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:28 pm
Quote:
Yaneza-kun

Quote:
Bansheeava

Quote:
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

Saren Kimura

"If there is no darkness there can be no light."

Hearing Yukari ask if she should show them her peculiarity and Shiden propose that they go find somewhere outside to show each other their peculiarities she got excited. She really liked the idea of seeing other peoples peculiarities since all she knows is hers and her brothers. "O yes we should go outside to show each other it would be so amazing to see other peoples peculiarities I have never had the opportunity to see anyone else's before. Well except for Takashi's. But he would not use his unless it is really needed." She thought of the last time she had seen her brother use his peculiarity. It had been two weeks before they left to come here a baby was getting really sick and was going to die. No one could figure out what was wrong with the poor baby. The family was told about Takashi and came to seek him out for his help. He was able to heal the baby thus saving its life. Two good things came from that night Takashi was able to save the baby and they became life long friends with the whole family. Snapping out of her thoughts she turns her attention back to Yukari, Shiden and Ayon.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:49 pm
User Image
๐“๐”‚๐–”๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–“ - ๐Ÿ—'๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ ๐•ฑ๐•ฟ
"๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?"
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ค
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ค
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ค
โ–‡ โ—ค
โ—ค
โ–จโ–จ
โ™›Listening to the idea well, about revealing their powers to one another, the giant felt it was an amazing thought. Abstract as it was, his peculiarity was somewhat impressive while also extremely useful, with its fair share of consequences for excessive use or something of the sort. All Ayon did was give a friendly nod and clap his hands excitedly, shifting the materials beneath his clothing little by little to get some of the internal action going, heating up. Still, a sudden memory washed over his mind, the head lowering slightly while both hands went down to his side. There was a quick thing the sand manipulator had to accomplish, gather a few materials to get his plans moving smoothly for the duration of the day. A sort of get the backpack ready for a energetic day of learning, and of interacting with others as much as he had done already with the individuals within the common room, pulling them together and increasing the knowledge along with the proximity, the sweet intimacy.

"I would be glad to share my powers, could talk about it for no less than hours, and to see all of yours, makes a chill over my pores !" The dark male of ridiculous height hugged himself, as if cold, shaking the body accordingly, before turning over to them yet again, ... "But I must leave for a short moment, there are things I must gather and won't comment" He chuckled, "So go along where we must go, and I'll meet you all at at a brief time's flow" Swiftly, the massive hand waved to the three of them and slowly made steps back, right before walking normally out of the common area towards the dormroom regions, to find his and his possessions, to later meet the people and their amazing powers and skills.{{exit}}โ™›
โ–จโ–จ
โ—ฃ
โ–‡ โ—ฃ
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ฃ
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ฃ
โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ–‡ โ—ฃ
โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ โ–‹
๐“๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐–˜: ๐”๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ค๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ
๐•บ๐•ฎ๐•ฎ:
๐“Ÿ๐–—๐–”๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š: โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–’๐–Š: ๐”๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ
๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–‡๐–†๐–™: ๐”‘๐”ฌ โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ข
Bansheeava

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

Enlightened Savagery

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 am
User Image
Yukari Akiyama
Profile | Peculiarity: Live Ink | Appearance: LeVane Uniform | Mood: Curious
Location: LeVane Common Room | Companion(s): Ayon, Saren and Shiden | Holding: Cellphone
"I'd love to see what your insides look like."

๏น› Before the young woman could decide on which tattoo to activate, the male closest to her offered they all move this out of the Common Room and to somewhere else. Setting her sights onto Shiden, she slowly nodded her head. Now that she had to think on it, she wasn't sure how her companions would feel if she just summoned a weapon in the middle of the room. Didn't need these new students thinking she could become hostile.

Ayon's words caught her attention, curiosity peeked when he stated that he had to get something that he wouldn't comment on. Did it have something to do with his peculiarity, or was there another reason on why the man was retreating off into the direction of the dorms? Red eyes followed his form until she could see him no longer, before smiling as her eyes flickered between Saren and Shiden.

"Well, let's not sit around here then." She brought the straw to the juice box to her lips, giving it a final long suck and finishing off the beverage. With that, she nodded her head towards the door that would lead the three remaining students out of the room and outside of the LeVane Common Room. "Where did you want to go?"

Since he had been the one to suggest moving this somewhere else, Yukari's eyes once again were drawn over to Shiden. They swept over his form, again taking the male student in while she waited for him to speak. Her hands were itching to get this underway, to show the others what she could do, and to find out what kind of powers they had. She could have suggested the Training Grounds, but it would mean finding a staff member to watch over the students.

Then again, there was a member of LeVane's staff who the dark haired beauty had yet to see since arriving back to the school for her Third Year. But then, with the Headmaster's situation, and what had happened at the Festival, Yukari wouldn't be surprised if Lynessa was hiding away in her office.๏นœ

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

Enlightened Savagery

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

While he was sad to see Ayon go so soon, he understood and felt empathy for the tall fellow and simply gave him a wave goodbye. He'll catch up, he said, so he wasn't too worried. But then it did become a concern how Ayon would know where they went if they had no way of contacting him. They didn't quite exchange numbers just yet!

Then a question was posed. Where DID he want to go? He's only had a few moments to have explored the school. Orientation felt like forever ago, too, but there was a place he could think of. Of course, there was no shame in admitting to not knowing anything, and why not ask their senpai in the school? Looking to Saren and Yukari as they headed out of the common room, Shiden would scratch his cheek in his usual gesture of being unsure of flustered.

"I was thinking the Training Grounds, but... I don't know where to find the teachers this time of the year. I'm sure they're all busy preparing their curriculum and such, so." He paused, then turned his golden eyes to Saren and Yukari. "Do either of you know a place we could go that doesn't need authorization?"

โ˜บ PROFILE [x]
          โ˜ป MOOD [Calm]
          โ˜บ LOCATION [Right Outside of LeVane Common Room]
          โ˜ป COMPANY [Yukari, Saren, Ayon]

Bansheeava

Mayumi Hiiragi

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:51 pm

User Image

Saren Kimura

As it was decided they were going to go somewhere to show each other their peculiarities Ayon said he had to go get something. But he said he was not going to divulge to them what it was and it seemed to peek her curiosity. She watched as Ayon left till she could no longer see him then turns her attention back to Yukari and Shiden as the question of where they should go to show each other their peculiarities came up. Shiden had the idea of the training grounds but it seemed that you needed to have a teacher there with you to be able to use the grounds. She walks over to her and Takashi's luggage and grabbed a four foot metal cylinder with a strap on it and put it on her back. It looked like it could be quite heave but she was able to lift it and put it on her back with a easy quick motion. "Well I'm not sure if we need a teacher to be with us or not but there is a weapons training facilitate that we might be able to use. I'm taking the weapons training class but I am uncertain if we can use it with out a teacher. Or there is also the gymnasium." Offering two possible solutions to their dilemma. When she is done speaking she goes to thinking of what she should do to show them her peculiarity she did not want to do anything to big. She never really saw her peculiarity as anything special so anything she did would not really be that big or flashy or anything like that.

Quote:
Yaneza-kun

Quote:
Bansheeava

Quote:
Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:10 pm
User Image
Yukari Akiyama
Profile | Peculiarity: Live Ink | Appearance: LeVane Uniform | Mood: Curious
Location: LeVane Common Room | Companion(s): Saren and Shiden | Holding: Cellphone
"I'd love to see what your insides look like."

๏น› "I may know someone who can watch us." Yukari voiced, looking between the two as Shiden mentioned the Training Grounds. But, still, that would mean seeking out the staff member and hoping she would actually say yes. And, with the situation going on with Headmaster Ander, would Lynessa be willing enough? It wasn't like she left her office much anyways.

Still, Saren also brought up another area that could work as a back up in case they couldn't get someone for the Training Grounds. The Gym was a large enough location, and there was always a chance they could run into someone else to join in with them. Her eyes flickered off to where the tall male had gone off, before her attention set back onto the other two.

"If you two want to head off to the Gym, I'll meet you there?" She offered as they made for the exit of the Common Room. "I can go see if I can find someone for the Training Grounds, but if I can't, we'll all meet up there?"

Having picked up on the older woman's habits and personality over time, Yukari wasn't sure how the secretary would take to having three students show up at her office at once. But, if it were just her by herself, then maybe it wouldn't make things so unnerving to the staff member.

Before she even got an answer from the two of them, Yukari was already moving down the hall. Flashing the two new students a friendly smile, she gave a tiny wave. "I'll catch up with you two~ Don't get lost!"๏นœ

{ Exits LeVane Common Room }

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

User Image

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:43 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Plans were coming along, and with two available options, Shiden grew even more excited as visible from the smile that plastered onto his face. He wanted to see what surprises the two ladies had in stock, and of course, he wanted to show them what he could do as well. He listened to Saren then Yukari, and he nodded to their ideas, a bit wary of the weight of the cylinder that Saren just lifted.

"Alright then, we'll meet you there!" He called out, waving the Yukari as she went on her way.

Shiden turned to Saren and gave her a nod. "I remember where the gym is. I'll race you there!" He said, waiting for a moment so that both were ready, before he started sprinting off towards the gym!

{Exit}

โ˜บ PROFILE [x]
          โ˜ป MOOD [Excited]
          โ˜บ LOCATION [Right Outside of LeVane Common Room]
          โ˜ป COMPANY [Yukari, Saren]

Bansheeava

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:43 pm

User Image

Saren Kimura

As it was decided that they would go to the gym she was getting quite excited and happy. She was excited to see other peoples powers and she was happy to be making friends already. When Yukari told them to go on that she may be able to find someone to go to the training grounds with them she smiled. "Okay Yukari see you there." She says as she gives her a little wave. Turning her attention to Shiden he Says that he knew where the gym was and he wanted to race there watching as he takes of she re positions the cylinder on her back and takes off after him catching up with him despite the size of her baggage.
**Exit**
Quote:
Yaneza-kun

Quote:
Bansheeava

Quote:
Enlightened Savagery

Mayumi Hiiragi

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:22 pm
User Image
๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผท๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฅ โ™œ ๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผค
Profile: Found here โ™ฆ Current Theme: Fine Again (Acoustic Cover) - Seether โ™ฆ Clothes: As pictured
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

The front door flung wide open as a young man dressed in a white hoodie and black vest stepped forward into the common room. The youth had one hand in his pants pocket, while the other dragged along a tarnished and worn travel bag, he stood still for a moment, taking in his surroundings with narrowed, thoughtful eyes. The whole ordeal had left him feeling a bit restless, sitting around waiting for departure, the lengthy flight, and finally the silent taxi ride that brought him to what was to be his new home. Removing his hand from his pocket, the raven-haired boy held up his chin, the wraps around his finger brushing against his smooth skin, Hey now... I dinnae expect the place tae be so fancy. he thought to himself, a small smirk forming on his lips, Mibay it won't be so bad 'ere. he added before dropping his hand back down to his side.

Closing the door behind him, the white-clad lad walked towards the center of the room, the clicking of his combat boots against the flooring was followed by the rolling wheels of his luggage. Taking a seat on one side of a couch, and putting his feet up on the other side, the boy got comfortable while he tried to figure out an important detail, Huh. Was I assigned a room yet? I cannae remember if they gave me wan or nae. he mentally noted, letting his travel bag fall right in front of the couch, keeping it somewhat close. Putting his arms up behind his head, the youth closed his eyes, trying to recall if he had been assigned a room or not. The thought of having a roommate crept into his mind, and the boy's lips curved into a frown, Hope not. But if it cannae be helped, then I they better nae get intae my way.

-- TIME SKIP OCCURRED --

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Health Status: Healthy โ™ฆ Mood: Relaxed / Indifferent โ™ฆ OoC: All are welcome to visit Lawrence if they want.

Quotes:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ‚ MOOD โ–ฌ โ Board โž โ‚ LOCATION โ–ฌ โ Levane common room โž โ‚ COMPANY โ–ฌ โ No one โž

After all the excitement the other day first him not seeing Saren before class and worrying about her then seeing Yoshiro in the nurses office today seemed pretty boring. He had talked to his sister that morning and was happy to find that what she told him yesterday was true she had just been late. Then he had went to go see how Yoshiro was that morning he seemed to be better. No classes were going on as it was Saturday so he decided to take this time to do some drawings. His phone sits next to him headphones plugged in and one ear bud in his ear. He pays little to no attention to what is going on around him. His sketch book sat open on the table in front of him his pencil in his hand as he sets the sharpener down on the table next to him. As he starts to draw again every stroke of his pencil is precise.

Out Of Convictions โ†’

Mayumi Hiiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:51 am
User Image
-Enter-
Jupiter had finally made it on campus! Or well she assumed it was the campus. The person who led her here said it was where she needed to be. So it must be? Jupiter didn't exactly know where here was though. She knew it was in the school. But other than that she didn't have a clue. She had mentioned needing to find her dorm but this area seemed to big to be her dorm. Where could this be? Having entered the door, she tilted her head some, trying to pick up on any sounds to get an idea where she was brought. Her ears perked up as she heard the familiar sound of a pencil moving in a similar way that she did when drawing. It was clear there was someone here if not more than one. However what they were doing was still a mystery. I'm glad I came on a weekend. I'm able to get situated and get a feel of the area first. Would have been difficult if I had come on a school day. I would have been even more lost. Mmm I wonder if I am hearing right though? Could someone also be into art? That would be fun~ I wish I could know if something is being drawn. hehe I can only imagine it. Ah...I should find my dorm though to put my stuff down though. It's getting quite heavy carrying all this stuff. Maybe I should...say something?A bit on the shy side, Jupiter spoke up quietly. Not sure if anyone would answer her."U-uhm..h-hello?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
??? A room xxxxx โ˜€๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅโ—•

??? xxxxx โ˜€๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจโ—•

Artsy xxxxx โ˜€๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผงโ—•

Slightly ConfusedI'm lost...I think? xxxxx โ˜€๏ผท๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผงโ—•

ooc: Yay art people. But also just figured I would plop her here cause checking in dorm first seems reasonable xD

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ‚ MOOD โ–ฌ โ Board โž โ‚ LOCATION โ–ฌ โ Levane common room โž โ‚ COMPANY โ–ฌ โ White haired girl โž

As he continues to work on his drawing he pauses for a moment. He could have sworn he heard something. He sets his pencil down and removes his earbud. Standing up he looks around and spots a girl with long white hair. She had on what looked like a black dress and a yellow striped shirt under it. She looked to be confused or lost or perhaps a combination of the two. He figured that she was most likely looking for her room. He decided to offer his assistance it was also a possible chance for him to make a friend. Considering he has been her for a while and really has not gotten to know many people. He had been keeping himself busy with school work and his side projects here and their so really had not been out and about the other students much. Waving at the girl he speaks up "Hello are you looking for someone or something?"

Out Of Convictions โ†’ Okay cool. This is the picture he is working on

https://i.imgur.com/G5qkNH6.jpg

The_Little_Rabbit

Mayumi Hiiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:25 am
User Image
Jupiter, who was still looking around, although not that it did anything since well she couldnโ€™t seeโ€ฆwas more so listening to the sounds around her and trying to continue to get a feel of the place. When she heard the pencil stop itโ€™s movement, her head tilted again. I wonder why they stopped? Did they finish? It wasnโ€™t long before her thoughts question was answered when she heard a maleโ€™s voice speak. The girl let out a shy smile as she turned towards the voice, not exactly looking at the male since she wasnโ€™t sure where he even was. She was relieved that someone had answered her though. Otherwise who knew how long she would have been standing there. โ€H-hi~ I am a bit lost yes. I was looking to go to my room but I have no idea where I am right now. I had asked to be brought to the dorms. Is this at least the right building? Ah I think my room isโ€ฆone moment.โ€ The poor girl stumbled around a bit, fumbling to look for the paper she had set aside. Once she found it, she trailed over the braille before holding the paper out. There were words written as well. โ€It should say there~ I think itโ€™s L-3?โ€A-ah where are my manners!"U-uhm I'm Jupiter by the way! N-nice to meet you.~"The girl tried to keep her voice calm but she was rather nervous after all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
??? A room xxxxx โ˜€๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅโ—•

??? A male? xxxxx โ˜€๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจโ—•

Artsy xxxxx โ˜€๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผงโ—•

Slightly ConfusedI'm lost...I think? xxxxx โ˜€๏ผท๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผงโ—•

ooc:Ohh~ That is a cool picture o3o

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ‚ MOOD โ–ฌ โ Happy โž โ‚ LOCATION โ–ฌ โ Levane common room โž โ‚ COMPANY โ–ฌ โ Jupiter โž

As she explains that she was looking for her room he collects his things placing his phone in his pocket. Closing his sketch book he places it back in his bag along with his pencil and pencil sharpener. His ear buds he places in their case and then places the case in his bag. Placing the strap of his bag across his chest. As he walks towards the white haired girl he noticed something else about her she was blind. Well that would explain why she did not know where she was and also explained why she seemed to be looking in his general direction but not actually looking at him. โ€œWould you mind if I take a look at your paper?โ€ he asked. If allowed he would gently take the paper to look at it and then give it right back once he confirmed that they were indeed looking for room L-3. "I'm Takashi nice to meet you as well Jupiter. As for where you are you are currently in the LeVane house common room. If you would like I can show you to your room. It is actually right next to my sisters room she is in L-4. I Can help you carry your things to if you would like.โ€

Out Of Convictions โ†’ Thanks I found it on google for i can not draw worth crud.

The_Little_Rabbit

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:36 am
User Image
00[

โThere is nothing more beautiful
than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.โž

๏ผญood โ†’ Peachy
๏ผฌocation โ†’ LeVane common room
๏ผดhoughts โ†’ New housemate?
๏ผฃompany โ†’ Takashi & new girl
๏ผณuit โ†’ On/ Off
๏ผดheme โ†’ The Cure

It was the weekend so that meant no classes today. So instead he worked at the cafe, but again it being a Saturday it wasn't opened as late as it would be compared to a school weekday. With that he got out by the afternoon with the rest of the day to spare, though he just returned to his dorm room and stayed there for the rest of the day till the late evening studying and working on assignments for class. After hours have passed and soon Han became a bit.. restless? Itching to move as well s feeling his back and tailbone getting stiff and sore from sitting for a while. But before standing up he cracks his fingers and knuckles, then he rolled his shoulders back to crack his back filling the room with a lot of pop sounds. Hopefully Yasu doesn't mind it.

Being already late in the evening, Han doesn't plan on going far. Heck he might just hang around the common room, talk to his other house mates. It's been a while since the last time he went there, that's how he met Yoshiro and got to know more about Yasu, a lot has happened since; it felt like a fond memory now. Stepping out of his room as he glanced towards the common room, spotting only two other students. The male student he recognised from previous class and around the school but the female student he hasn't seen before. "Maybe she's new.." He thought to himself right as he noticed the luggage that confirmed his thoughts. Walking towards them as he smiled at the two of them. "Good evening~" He said cheerfully to both of them before turning his attention to the new girl. "I'm Haneul, are you new here?"

User Image

โThere is strength in softness.โž

Out.Of.Cosplays:
Mayumi Hiiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[Forum Graveyard]