Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome all to the
โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ โ„ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ถ โ„ญ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ
-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰

The club is located in the Muggle Studies classroom. We meet for brunch on Saturdays

The club is all about to the joy of cooking and food.
We will explore cuisine as diverse as students!
We will also help people to learn to cook and of course bond over good food

The requirements for being a member include a love of food, willingness to learn, and an empty stomach.

As you walk in, the desks are pushed together to mimic a house table in the great hall.

-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxFounderxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shui Quan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:54 am
๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—
-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰-า‰

(2042 - 2048 ) Shui Quan - Hufflepuff
(2048 - present) cheese_whine Brook Knapp - Fourth Year

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
emotion_bigheart Aidene Kieran - Fourth Year
heart Augustus Moore - Fourth year
emotion_heartbroken Wren Winchester - Third Year
emotion_kiss Weslyn Knolle - First Year
emotion_rainbow Celeste Shoichet - First Year

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:58 am
๐•ฌ๐–“๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜

~ Welcome to the clubs inaugural year! Once the club is underway we will decide what cuisine we will be exploring.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:00 am
Please include this in your first post of your student entering
[url=PROFILEURL]NAME[/url][/center] year [1-7] of [HOUSE]

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui brought in some cookbooks he had shoved in his trunk prior to leaving. He really did hope others show up. He was able to get a flyer to each house via a friendly face. He had made forms to have people fill out to keep track of who was who. Administrative purposes and all. He had considered bringing snacks but they could use club time to make them. He did convince the house elves to let him have plenty of pumpkin juice for refreshments. He anxiously awaited people to join him.

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:04 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Sixth Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

"I don't know why you convinced me to do this, Kitten," grumbled Faina, as she and Katya walked along the halls toward a classroom she'd never set foot in previously. Katya sighed, and answered primly, "Because we agreed we would join each other's clubs, Faina. You wanted me to stay in the Dueling Club, well this is my price. Besides, it'll be fun messing about in the kitchen together, and we never get to do that at home." Faina couldn't find a way to refute her sister's logic, though she did comment, "Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you; my attempts at cooking have been somewhat ... inedible." Katya merely chuckled in response.

As they entered the Muggle Studies classroom, Katya smiled and said cheerfully, "Hi, Shui! I brought a guinea pig --- I mean, my sister along to join up as well. We also brought some recipes our Baba Patrovna was kind enough to make copies of for our use. Some of them have been in the family for generations." At this point, Katya produced a card box from the bag she had slung over her shoulder. Faina smiled, and said, "Um, hi. I guess we need to fill out forms before doing anything else, right?"

Katya Patrovna year [3] of [Hufflepuff]

Faina Patrovna year [6] of [Slytherin]

Kungfudemoness

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxโœฏ Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ Aแด I? Muggle Studies Classroom
xxxโœฏ Wสœแด Is Wษชแด›สœ Mแด‡? Shui, some others
xxxxโœฏ Wสœแด€แด›'s Gแดษชษดษข Oษด? Cooking Club
xxxxxโœฏ Wสœแด€แด›'s Iษดsษชแด…แด‡ Mส Hแด‡แด€แด…? Why am I really here?

Elijah walked into the Muggle Studies classroom, clutching one of the flyers he'd saved from Platform 9 3/4. He still wasn't really sure why he was here, other than the fact that he needed a place to try and make friends. He couldn't even cook well enough to justify joining. Elijah's fingers twitched on one of the tables as he walked in, still worried they'd throw him out when they realized he probably wouldn't be able to contribute to the meal at the end of the meeting. Standing off to the side, he watched the others, then hastily scribbled his information on a form before offering it, along with a nervous smile, back to Shui. He was the one who'd invited the Hufflepuff, so perhaps he'd at least be happy to see Elijah.

Elijah Beaumont year 3 of Hufflepuff

Kungfudemoness

I sแด˜แด‡ษดแด› แดส สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข ษชษดแด ษชsษชส™สŸแด‡. Iแด›โ€™s สœแด€ส€แด… แด›แด แดแด€ษชษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›โ€™s สœแด€ส€แด… แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› ส™ส
          I แด…แดษดโ€™แด› ส€แด‡แด„แด€สŸสŸ, ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฐสŸษชษขสœแด› sแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข ษชษด, I สœแด€แด… ษดแด ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
          I แดŠแดœsแด› ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด›สœแด‡ ษชแด› ษชษด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡โ€™s ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด›แด ส€แด‡แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€
          I แดแดกแด‡ สแดแดœ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข. Tสœแด€แด›โ€™s แด€สŸสŸ Iโ€™แด แด‡ ษขแดแด› ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ
          Aษดแด… สแดแดœโ€™สŸสŸ ส™แดส€ส€แดแดก ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข. Tสœแด€แด›โ€™s แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด› แด๊œฐ แดแด‡
          Sแด สแดแดœ sแด‡ษดแด… แดแด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแดœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชษด sแด€ษชสŸแดส€โ€™s แด‹ษดแดแด›s
          Aษดแด… I ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ษดแด‡แด€แด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด‡ษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s
          Mส ๊œฐแดแดแด›sแด›แด‡แด˜s ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแดษดโ€™แด› แด‡แด„สœแด แด›แดแด สŸแดแดœแด…สŸส

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

Karina walked into the muggle studies classroom with her canvas messenger bag over her shoulder, hair disheveled and yellow Hufflepuff tie a little bit crooked. When she came home for the summer holiday with hardly any exciting news, her mother had strongly encouraged her to join an extra-curricular activity this time around so that she might have a chance to at least make some friends.

"Hi," she said to the two girls and two boys who were already there, not knowing which one was the club captain. "My name's Rina Monet.. do I just.. sign up here?" she asked, indicating the piece of parchment on a desk which held the few names of the people who'd arrived. Walking over, she took the quill and scratched out her name on the member's list:

Karina Monet - Year 2 Hufflepuff

"Um... have any of you cooked before?" she asked, leaning her bum against one of the desks casually. Her fingers fidgeted idly with the little kitty-cat keychain on the zipper of her bag while she tried to get to know the other club members. Go making friends! emotion_yatta  

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:16 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui was poring himself a drink when people came in first Katya and who he assumed was her sister. "Hey Katya I'm glad you made it! Oh wow thanks! My parents are assembling one for me." He said happily. Not long after the other boy from the train platform joined them. He had mention not being able to cook but a desire to learn. That was part of the reason he made the club. It was a good skill to have. "Hi Elijah I'm glad you decided to come! I got drinks for every one. Definitely have some I don't want to carry it back" Shui was even more happy when another showed up. She was from his year but her name escaped him till she thankfully mentioned it. "Hi Rina, yeah just there it so i can keep track. Even if someone can't cook as a club we can help them learn. Even failing that we gotta eat the food too." Shui replied hoping to ease some minds. It was good more people where showing but he did hope the whole school didn't. The amount of people and the common ground of food helped him be more social.

[OoC: sorry i relized Shui was a d**k and didn't accept katya's gift sooo sorry for the quote storm

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:25 am
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Sixth Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

Katya passed over the box of recipe cards to Shui, and said to him cheerfully, "Bez problem, moy drug, and don't worry, I translated the recipes into English. The club should have its own library of recipes, don't you think? You know, I was thinking maybe the club could publish recipes with pictures in the school paper as a way to get more interest in the club." There was a note of excitement in her tone, as she poured her ideas out for everyone to hear; if she couldn't start a club, then she wanted to help any way she could.

Faina looked around, and noted she was the oldest student present, thus far, and saw the one other boy ... Elijah, she was pretty sure his name was, seemed to look almost as out of place as she felt. The Slytherin prefect made it a point to watch over the younger Hufflepuffs as much as she did her own younger House members, and tried hard to learn their names. "Don't worry, I'm probably feeling the same as you," she told him reassuringly.

When Karina asked her question, and after Shui answered, Katya added, "I help out in the kitchen at home; there's times when Momma doesn't feel well enough to cook, so I do it. Our Cousin Sergei can cook, but his idea of food is kinda scary." Feeling the need to defend her cousin, Faina countered with, "There's nothing wrong with tinned spaghetti with ground beef, or his vodka chili. As for me, I can burn water with the best of them. At least here, unlike Potions class, things aren't as likely to explode."

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

SkittyGirl826

OOC: Uh, no quote storm. Maybe they fixed that problem. I, one the other hand had edits to make, so mea culpa.

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eiji Clarke
1st Year | Half-Blood | Hufflepuff

Eiji dashed into the Muggle Studies Class room with a shark-like grin on his face. He was so excited when he found out Hogwarts had a cooking club! He was eager to learn how to actually cook. He didn't really consider making instant ramen as cooking. Plus if that and baking was all he could do he would be in serious trouble when he got older.

"Hi!" He shouted with glee. "I'm Eiji! Is it too late to still join the cooking club?!"

OOC: -

When | Fall 2042
Where | Muggle Studies Classroom
With | Cooking Club
Feeling | Hyper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
ใ€ŒLocationใ€
Culinary Club Room
ใ€ŒCompanyใ€
Culinary Club
ใ€ŒMoodใ€
Nervous

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Maybe I, I can never fly
                                                          ์ €๊ธฐ ์ € ๊ฝƒ์žŽ๋“ค์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ
                                                          ๋‚ ๊ฐค ๋‹จ ๊ฒƒ์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ์€ ์•ˆ ๋ผ
                                                          Maybe I, I canโ€™t touch the sky
                                                          ๊ทธ๋ž˜๋„ ์† ๋ป—๊ณ  ์‹ถ์–ด
                                                          ๋‹ฌ๋ ค๋ณด๊ณ  ์‹ถ์–ด ์กฐ๊ธˆ ๋”

To say that Jin was going outside of his comfort zone would be an understatement. In his four years at Hogwarts he had yet to join a club without his best friend Whitney or his sister Ha-Yun. So this was going to be a first for him. Needless to say...he wasn't too excited to be alone.

Surprisingly, Jin did seem to recognize the boy...Shui he believed. As a friend...or maybe acquaintance of Ha-Yun's? Jin didn't understand how that girl had as much confidence as she did, it was almost astounding to him. Taking a deep breath Jin gave a small smile, hoping it didn't look as uncertain as it felt. "I'm...I'm here to join the club." Well...now Jin had to leave and go throw himself off of the Astronomy Tower out of embarrassment.

Seok-Jin Lee year 4 of Hufflepuff

์ด ์–ด๋‘  ์†์„ ๊ทธ๋ƒฅ ๊ฑท๊ณ  ๋˜ ๊ฑท๊ณ  ์žˆ์–ด
                                                          ํ–‰๋ณตํ–ˆ๋˜ ์‹œ๊ฐ„๋“ค์ด ๋‚ด๊ฒŒ ๋ฌผ์—ˆ์–ด
                                                          ๋„ˆ ๋„Œ ์ •๋ง ๊ดœ์ฐฎ์€ ๊ฑฐ๋ƒ๊ณ 
                                                          ๋‚œ ๋Œ€๋‹ตํ–ˆ์–ด ์•„๋‹ˆ ๋‚˜๋Š” ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ๋ฌด์„œ์›Œ
                                                          ๊ทธ๋ž˜๋„ ์—ฌ์„ฏ ์†ก์ด ๊ฝƒ์„ ์†์— ๊ผญ ์ฅ๊ณ 
                                                          ๋‚˜ ๋‚œ ๊ฑท๊ณ  ์žˆ์„ ๋ฟ์ด๋ผ๊ณ 

ใ€ŒOOCใ€
                                                          Speak here

username goes here

Fuzzymelonlord

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:51 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui carried some cook books into the room. He hoped for an even better turn out this year. Over the summer he had helped at the family restaurant and was allowed to bring some more recipes. He was glad to see the house elves had been able to supply some raw ingredients. He began prepping some lemonade refreshments as he awaited people. He was early so he figured he had time.

[[Short but hey cooking club is open. In the ooc add what cuisine your character would have voted for]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image

ใ€ŒLocationใ€
Culinary Club
ใ€ŒCompanyใ€
Shui
ใ€ŒMoodใ€
Calm

Caged in my own confusion because I donโ€™t even know myself
                                                          Do you know the answer? Asking myself without the answer again
                                                          You make me cry, just hold my hands
                                                          Looking at myself in front of you

Jin felt a bit more comfortable entering the club room this year as opposed to last year, not nearly as nerve wracking even though he was still alone. Glancing around he noticed that he seemed to be the only one here besides the club leader. With a deep breath Jin made his way over to the younger boy. "Need any help?" He questioned, flashing a rather hesitant smile at the younger boy.

In the reflection, Iโ€™m a maze
                                                          The mirror that reflects my inner self, my mirror
                                                          Where can I find it? For once I wish I could see myself
                                                          Iโ€™m still wandering around looking for it.

ใ€ŒOOCใ€

Seok-Jin Lee year 5th of Hufflepuff

Russian styled food.

Kungfudemoness

Fuzzymelonlord

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:36 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui entered the room pushing the door with his rear as he had a box of cookbooks and some utensils. He opted to make some tea this time. He set the box down on a counter and took out the small forms He had for bookkeeping purposes and set out to get the tea started. he had some good quality tea from his parents that were happy to support his cooking club endeavor. perhaps he could try some of those recipes Theo gave him though Shui was unsure he could pull them off as well.

null

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces