Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Cooking Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Other kids, huge dog
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Cooking Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This may have been a mistake...

Ella certainly hoped she wouldn't be spotted, but it was literally immediate. Though, she figured it wasn't fair since there was a guard dog. Though, when the dog stood up, Ella took a tentative step back, eyes wide in worry. The dog was easily twice her size! Luckily though, the blonde girl stopped him to prevent him from walking any closer. The same blonde asked her name, and Ella replied with a small nod. She said Ella was welcome to join, and not to worry about the "friend". Rambunctious, but gentle. Though apparently he was wont to lick people, which made the brunette a bit worried.

"O-oh..." she said, though it escaped as more of a squeak. She was trying to decide if she'd made a terrible decision by coming in here. Perhaps she should've just stayed hidden in her room, like she did every day when not in classes. Honestly, she was usually too stressed by the though of so many people to eat at meal times, but had to eat nonetheless. Maybe joining the cooking club would give her a place to get food without people, provided they were able to use this little kitchen here. She pulled her cardigan closer around her, shrinking down a bit as her shoulders rolled forward with the motion. Dark eyes looked around the room, carefully avoiding any eye contact with the people that may make her talk.

{{Wearing :: Cute Clothes}}
          [quote="Graydon Ironshield"
          [quote="AliceInWonderland0921"

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:36 pm
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Second Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)
Time: 2060
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Callum always kept an eye out for the culinary club notices and when he saw the Italian plan he poured over cookbooks before coming to the sound conclusion a crostata, a type of Italian pie, would suit his baking best. He chose apricot for no specific reason and carefully carried it from the kitchens fresh. Of course the work that went into it had to make himself late. He entered the room carefully about to announce his bounty for the feast to welcome the first day of the club when he spotted the girl he had run into in the Grand Staircase.

He narrowed his eyes and declared, "You!" Pausing he took a deep breath and held out the apricot crostata, "You get the first piece. You like apricot right? If not I can make something else." He paused and looked over at his shoulder at the others, "Don't worry there is enough for everyone! I wouldn't leave any of you lot hanging."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                I think you know better than I
                                                how your Paddy Lot might best be helped.
                                                How will you be your best self?
                                                Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921"

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:51 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-CaptainCulinary Club Captain

Linsey was happy to see the influx of folk coming in, including at least a trio of newcomers, which pleased her no end. This was her happy place and she really wanted to see it continue to flourish. She admitted to Tam, “My thought was this being the first meeting, it’s as good an excuse to go all out as anything else, and I wanted to see if I could do it. I’m planning a similar shindig prior to the holidays. Its also the first time I’ve made bechamel sauce, which is in the white lasagna, and it really makes the difference.”

She actually blushed a little when Tam praised her skills, and she said in a self-deprecating manner, “Well, I have been doing this for a while now. I was helping Grammy Grey in the kitchen when I was young enough to need to stand on a stool just to see over the counter. But, if anyone wants help to learning how to do this, well, that’s why the club is here. Well, that and giving folk a warm and comfortable place to gather.”

Declan seemed put a bit more at ease when she told him that simply being here was enough, and for Linsey this was true; she figured he could always bring something another time, and she hadn’t really expected everyone to be able to make anything, which was why she made as much as she had. When he asked her where she made her creations, she said, “I actually made all this down in the school kitchens. Lots of students use the kitchen in the Muggle Studies classroom, so I wasn’t going to hog up four ovens and all those burners to make everything. There’s also a stone-fired bread oven that’s just awesome for making real bread….and pizza.”

While she stopped Blannat from heading over to greet the girl in the cardi sweater and the long skirt, Linsey could feel him wagging his tail and wanting for her to let him go. She looked in his big brown eyes, pitched her voice to sound like a little girl, and said to him, “I know you’re excited, there’s somebody new you want to make friends with, but you’re scaring her. Settle down, and let her come to you, okay?” The big wolfhound let out a disappointed whine, and he got down and sat Sphinx-like on the floor.

Linsey sighed and chuckled softly, and knelt down to give him a big hug and coo in his ear, before she looked over at the newcomer. “Blannat’s just a big ol’ teddy bear, and he wouldn’t hurt a fly.” She stood up and walked towards the girl. “Well, I know who you are, Llewella, so turnabout seems only fair. I’m Linsey, and I’m the one who put this gathering together. Please, stay with us; there’s plenty to snack on, and everything’s labeled, in case you’re worried about spicy stuff. Really, I’d like to have the chance to meet you properly.” With that she held out her hand for Llewella, hoped that she might relax.

When Callum arrived, Linsey saw the apricot crostata he brought, and was duly impressed, as it looked and smelled wonderful. She arched an eyebrow when he addressed the little First Year, before anyone else, and it was then Linsey asked, “Am I missing something here?”

OOC:Cooking Club is officially open for the 2060-2061 term
Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:49 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Declan, Llewella, Callum
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What's going on...

Tàm nodded happily in response to Linsey saying that she'd gone wild because it was their first meeting. Honestly, he was just excited for the big meal. "Aam sure it'll be grain. Ah dunnae kinn whit a bechamel sauce is, but aam sure ye gart it tasty. Ah'll gie it a try, fur sure." He grinned over at the silvery-haired Ravenclaw, hoping if the lasagna turned out good she might be willing to share the recipe.

He praised her skills, but Linsey seemingly pushed it aside, saying she'd been cooking for a while with her Grammy. She seemed to be excited to help teach those wanting to know. "Ah aye helped pa in th' scullery. Somehaw every time he cooks it's either a wee raw ur a wee burnt. Sae Ah got a cookbook frae in toon, 'en learned tae cuik tay. But noo we've got new fowk in th' hoose, an' they loch cookin', sae Ah seemed tae tak' a step back..." He spoke, trying not to let any frustration into his tone. He was excited that Pa was happy, but their whole life had been upturned. It was very different, not a natural change like when Áedán moved in, but something strange and new. And just as he'd finally gotten comfortable exposing his arms and legs around the house, now reverted to keeping himself covered again. It was a frustrating step back.

Luckily, Linsey took over and spoke with the others, allowing Tàmhas a moment to gather his thoughts. Maybe he'd see about finding someone to talk with, given his praise of student-led counseling. Tàm moved to give Blannat a pet, hoping that the big, soft giant could help deter his negativity. Linsey stepped over to the girl, who seemed to be trying to fade into invisibility. Unfortunately for her, another boy (a second year, Tàm was sure) stepped in, pointing her out directly. Linsey asked if she was missing something, and the brunette stood tall(ish) in case extra hands would be needed.

{{Wearing :: Cozy Sweater Gear}}
          {{T1 - "I'm sure it'll be grand. I don't know what a bechamel sauce is, but I'm sure you made it tasty. I'll give it a try, for sure."
          T2 - "I always helped Pa in the kitchen. Somehow every time he cooks it's either a little raw or a little burnt. So I got a cookbook from in town, then learned to cook too. But now we've got new people in the house, and they like cooking, so I seemed to take a step back..."}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That's a big dog...

The blond made a mental note that most people interested in cooking used the kitchens located in the Muggle Studies room. He would investigate that himself. He was also interested in a Muggle Studies class... did they study Muggles? Would his parentage be of interest to that class? Would he? He was pulled from his line of questioning by another boy entering the room and singling out poor Llewella. She looked like she was trying to shrink into nonexistence and Declan recognized that look from himself. He remembered how he'd shrank into Seb's robes back on the boat. He remembered all the times in primary school when he wanted to disappear. And now this boy was calling her out and she looked absolutely terrified. Declan felt something swell in his chest, something that he wasn't aware he could feel. He felt protective. Declan didn't like bullies and now he felt protective of his classmate. The blond stepped closer to Llewella and said, "I...it's okay... Llewella, y...you can step over h...here." He gestured over beside him so that she could hide behind him. While he wasn't big in stature, menacing in appearance, or scary in any way, shape, or form, having someone to hide behind would give her an additional layer of protection.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Ella watched with worried eyes as the others talked about food and such. The silvery-blonde held back the big dog, trying to keep him calm. Luckily, he seemed to obey, sitting down with a whine. She said he was a big teddy bear, and he wouldn't hurt her, but something about him was giving her the heebie-jeebies. She'd never been around such a big animal, other than the time her brothers tried to convince a bear to eat her... that'd been horrific.

The silver-haired lady stepped closer, and Ella hesitantly took a small step back. She introduced herself as Linsey, and offered Ella a place to stay. Honestly, Ella was wondering how this random lady knew her name, but figured it was probably an older-kid task or something. She glanced at Linsey's hand when it was offered, and the smaller girl tentatively reached out to shake back, before pulling her hands away to hide back within the sleeves of her cardigan.

Brown eyes glanced at the door as Ella noticed someone else coming in. Immediately, her eyes went wide as a cold chill shot down her spine. "Ohhh.... no..." her voice squeaked. The boy glared over at her, shouting "you!" to point her out from the crowd. Ella took another small step back, bumping into the wall with nowhere else to go. He held out the food he'd brought, some sort of pie, and told her quite sternly that she'd get the first piece, and that if she didn't like apricot he'd openly make something new for her. "N-no, thank you! came another squeak, though this time accompanied by a shiver of fear.

The boy, Callum, tried to play it off by saying that there was enough of the pie for everyone else, and Ella quite hoped he wouldn't through a fit if she declined the food outright. Honestly, she wasn't sure if she'd like apricot, and for anyone less... terrifying, she might like to have a slice. Linsey asked if she'd missed something, and Ella quickly shook her head. "No... no, it's... it's okay..." She pulled her cardigan tighter around her thin frame, debating once more on running away. At least if she was attacked here, there were witnesses... and a huge dog. Declan from her year, offered her a place beside him, but she wasn't sure how she could get over there without passing by Callum... and the dog. Wide eyes searched around, wondering if there was a safe route to escape.

[quote="Graydon Ironshield"

As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:43 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Second Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)

"The devil mend you lot! You act like I'm trying to poison her or something," Callum swore as he glared at his clubmates. "If I was going to off someone it wouldn't be with poison." Frustrated, Callum brought the apricot crostata to a counter and neatly cut some slices. After serving two plates he grabbed a fork tuck a chunk from his plate before walking the other plate to Ella. "Just an apricot crostata. I did not work that hard on it for you not to try it... unless you don't like apricot. Like I said I'll make something else if that's the case."

"I don't like owing you from the other day... though I owe you now more because apparently you and everyone else thinks I'm going to poison you," He rolled his eyes as he glance at the others, "I was hoping better from some of you. Isn't the point of cooking and baking to share it?"

Consider it in

Slytherin!

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921"

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:57 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-CaptainCulinary Club Captain

Oh, well, bechamel sauce is made with milk, nutmeg and a roux of flour and butter,” said Linsey happily to Tam. “It’s one of the five ‘mother sauces’ in cooking, and it just kicks everything you add it to up a notch. Gives the ricotta and the vegetables in the white vegetarian lasagna a boost. Can’t wait to try it on alfredo sometime, and it’s so easy to make.” In preparing to taking over the Cooking Club, Linsey had been studying the subject to up her cooking game with a level of intensity she usually reserved for Potions class.

Hearing Tam mention his father’s attempts to cook was enough to make her smile and chuckle softly. “Sounds like my Da; we’d be on our own making meals when Mom was doing away matches with the team. I used to have to help him out so we’d have something edible. The cookbook this all came from was a gift from a friend of my godmother. We went on a Christmas shopping trip in Milan three years back, and dropped into their restaurant just in time for dinner with the familia. I think she was trying to get me interested in their son who attends Beaxbatons…Maybe you could help them out when they’re cooking, you know, let ‘em know you’re aces too, and bond with them that way.” Food was such a communal thing to Linsey, and it spurred so many friendships in her life already.

Blannat for his part was parked on the floor next to Linsey, but his eyes were fixed upon the young girl he’d wanted to make friends with. He knew by her scent she was scared, but of course he knew nothing of the details, and his kid (as he thought of Linsey) was just fine, so he wasn’t sure what was going on. For the moment, he was happy to get pets from her friend (Tam).

Linsey saw that Declan’s attention was drawn towards what was going on with Llewella and Callum, and there was a fair bit that wasn’t adding up here. She was remembering how her friends, Ruthie and Everly, were so nervous when they first arrived at the school, but Llewella made them seem like veritable rocks of Gibraltar by comparison. Linsey suspected if this kid could spontaneously turn invisible, she would, and she was half-expecting her to rabbit first chance she got, which was something she didn’t want. Llewella retreated from her, which she couldn’t understand, as she was hardly the most intimidating figure in the school, even with her Beater bat, and shrank from her outstretched hand as though it were an iron freshly pulled from one of Tam’s forges.

When Callum made his comment, directed at the group, Linsey arched an eyebrow, and replied in a calm tone, “The Devil, you say; I’m pretty sure no one here was impugning your character or your motives, Callum, though I’m gratified to know poison is off your options list.” The Fifth Year was pretty sure he was being overly dramatic, though she was completely lost as to where all this drama was coming from. What she did know, was that she wanted to deescalate things; she wanted the club to be a positive experience for everyone involved. “Personally, I’m looking forward to having a piece of your crostata. It looks and smells wonderful…You’re quite right, Callum, the purpose of cooking and baking is to share in it. I think we could all benefit from taking a deep breath and relaxing. Today’s supposed to be a celebration, for old new and new friends, and we certainly didn’t make all this just for folk to look at. Although, it would be a nice if somebody from the Daily Dragon would happen by and take pictures.”

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Deccy, New Friends, Big-ol Doggie
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Cooking Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That was weirdly good time!

After the super fun Quidditch Tryouts, Seb simply couldn't remove the smile from his face. The captain, Skyla, had said he was a great flyer, and if he turned up again next year, she'd had no doubt he'd be great to take her Seeker spot. This year, he was a reserve player, set to take over if Miss Skyla got hurt or couldn't play. While he hoped that didn't happen, if real games were anything near as fun as tryouts, he couldn't wait to play. When he was trying to land, he crashed, a little too-eager, and ripped his new jeans. Luckily, Miss Skyla knew that magical fix-it spell. After their little group pep-talk, Seb hurried back to the common room. According to his watch, cooking club was in 11 minutes, and he had a job to do!

Once he'd changed into his comfy (and less sweaty) clothes, Sebastian ran toward the news room, only getting tripped up once. He borrowed a camera that had been purchased only last year, said toodles to one of the other kids click-clacking away on a typewriter, then headed up. His watch beeped merrily to let him know it was 10 and he was officially late. Heck! Stopping to take a breath, Seb met his house ghost "Nearly-Headless Nick", who preferred "Sir Nicholas" to no surprise. The two talked for a moment, before the purple-haired boy remembered his mission. He bid the ghost goodbye, then hurried the rest of the way toward the club.

"-loue apricots, even though ah dinnae sloch thaim tae often..." Seb faintly heard as he edged ever closer to his destination. Something, something... "Although, it would be a nice if somebody from the Daily Dragon would happen by and take pictures." What a perfect entrance line! Seb slid on the floor a bit as he'd tried to stop, then grinned into the room. "One Daily Dragon Photographer, as requested!" He grinned brightly, breathing heavily from all his running about that morning. Usually he didn't do that on an empty tummy!

"Sorry I'm late! I was at tryouts, then I had to go change into my pah-terodactyl shirt, then to the news room to borrow a camera... then I got distracted, then lost... then distracted again. But I'm here now!" He nodded along as he spoke, trying to recount the adventure he'd gone on to get here. Everyone seemed a little tense, and there was a jumbo-sized dog as well, but Seb stepped into the room, looking at everything. All around smelled like fancy pasta and spices, and made his heart happy. Man, he loved pasta. Then his emerald eyes darted around, before finally settling on a familiar human.

"Oh hey, Deccy-dec!"

{{Wearing :: Dino-mite Clothes!}}
          mc2

Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Declan, Llewella, Callum, Sebastian
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That's amazing timing!

Tàm ooh'd at Linsey's explanation to bechamel sauce, and he determined to find the recipe and try it for himself. Or... maybe he could just ask his pal for hers. "Ah mak' a barry alfredo sauce, bit tis enough tae feed a jimmy fur a week! Luckily, Pa haes a muckle appetite. Bit a'd loue yer sauce recipes. 'N' neist time we dae pasta, ah will mak' super-extra-cheesy alfredo sauce fur ye! 'N' mibbie some breidsticks!" Oh man, just thinking about warm alfredo pasta with garlicky breadsticks made his tummy rumble. Hopefully it was almost time to dig in!

When he mentioned his Pa doing his best at cooking, Linsey related, noting her Da couldn't cook well either. She even explained the origins of her cookbook, which looked quite well beloved. "Pa is pure dead brilliant... Oan th' grill! or campfire cooking. Thir's pure na yin better. Bit something aboot th' range juist... Throws him aff. Ah learned tae uise th' oven earlie, fur goodness. Sae noo pa mostly uses th' griddle or cooks ootdoors." A light laugh escaped him, vivid green eyes twinkling with merriment as his curls bobbed around a bit and exposed his pointed ears. "Ah loue that ye hae a cookbook... Bit wi' a story! though tis pure weird tae set ye up wi' a random french bairn... 'n' three years ago? Ye wur twal!"

As the drama between the first year, Llewella, and the second, Callum, began to unfold, Tàm wasn't sure what to do. Luckily, Linsey seemed to know just what to do to break up the tension, while Tàm held on to Blannat to prevent him from jumping on poor Llewella, who already seemed so, so scared. Declan offered to stand with her, but the younger brunette seemed frozen in fear. Hey, just like him! Maybe she was part-nymph too.... Callum noted he certainly wasn't trying to poison them, while angrily taking a sample bite to prove his own case. He even said he'd worked hard and seemed really frustrated that Llewella didn't want to try it. Sounded like a distraction was needed! "Mibbie she's saving dessert fur efter pasta! Efter a', Pa says that's th' wey tae gang, even if a'd lik' dessert foremaist ilka time!" Tàmhas hoped to distract the attention, since he didn't mind if people would be angry at him.... (actually, that's not true, he would most certainly cry if someone was angry with him!). Besides, he had to learn helpful tactics like this to prove his case to Professor Clarke for his own club.

Callum scolded the group, then said the point of cooking and baking was to share. Linsey dove in, saying she too was excited about the crostata, and agreeing with sharing food. She even noted today was a little celebration, and that she was excited about eating too. "Auld 'n' freish! 'n' loads o' mukkers ye kin mak' wi' guid fairn. Awright, Callum, kin ah huv a go a piece? Ah loue apricots, even though ah dinnae sloch thaim tae often..." And he did, though Pa wasn't the biggest fan, so they didn't get them often. Sometimes the librarian in Arden, Granny Evelyn, baked with apricots and saved a piece for Tàmhas. Luckily the best baker was one of few in Arden who liked him.

Linsey continued, noting it would be grand if someone with a camera suddenly came along... and as if on cue, a bright-purple haired kid with lots of dino accessories popped in, announcing himself as the pre-requested. The kid then launched into an explanation as to why he was late, and Tàm simply laughed. "Seems tae me ye shawed up richt oan time!"

{{Wearing :: Cozy Sweater Gear}}
          {{T1 - "I make a wonderful Alfredo sauce, but it's enough to feed a man for a week! Luckily, Pa has a big appetite. But I'd love your sauce recipes. And next time we do pasta, I'll make super-extra-cheesy alfredo sauce for you! And maybe some breadsticks!"
          T2 - "Pa is fantastic... on the grill! Or campfire cooking. There's really no one better. But something about the range just... throws him off. I learned to use the oven early, because goodness. So now Pa mostly uses the griddle or cooks outside."
          T3 - "I love that you have a cookbook... but with a story! Though it's weird to set you up with a random French kid... and three years ago? You were twelve!"
          T4 - "Perhaps she's saving dessert for after pasta! After all, Pa says that's the way to go, even if I'd like dessert first every time!"
          T5 - "Old and New! And lots of friends you can make with good food. Hey, Callum, may I try a piece? I love apricots, even though I don't eat them too often..."
          T6 - "Seems to me you showed up right on time!"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That's a big dog...

The poor girl seemed frozen in place and Declan knew that feeling all too well, preferring to shrink into nothingness than even move. Without even knowing it, he squeezed past the others and moved to stand next to her. Though small in stature, he wanted to help her out. The boy that scared her explained he wasn't trying to poison her and just wanted to share pie, then took a bite to emphasize his point. Ms Linsey and Tamhas both seemed excited to try his pie. Linsey had even confirmed that no one was saying anything negative about him, and said that the purpose for baking was to share. In truth, Callum's crostata did smell good as well. "I...I d...don't think... she thinks y...you were trying t..to poison her, sir... I think y...you just scared her... Right Llewella?" Declan stammered out, fully expecting to be hit by the bigger boy. That's what the boys at his primary school did, at least, whenever he spoke back to them. But usually, he was alone in the bullying and there was never someone for him to stand up for. This was something entirely new for the timid boy. Declan glanced back at Llewella to make sure that she was alright. Then the door opened again and none other than Declan's best friend came hurrying him. A big smile spread across Declan's face. He thought that Seb was going to be busy with tryouts for Quidditch, something that absolutely frightened Declan. But something was different. His friend's hair was now a vibrant purple color, having been changed from the previously vibrant teal color. "Hey Seb! You dyed your hair?"

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ella couldn't help but feeling trapped. There were a lot of strangers, not to mention the boy trying to force-feed her a pie. Brown eyes darted around, wanting to flee, but being entirely frozen in fear. What was her plan, here? She had a feeling the older kids would follow after her to try and convince her to come back, assuming Callum didn't storm after her first. Her heart was racing like a hummingbird, but it was like the first time she'd met her brothers. They surrounded her against a corner, then proceeded to scream at her, hit her, and eventually, literally throw her away from them.

A silvery tear traced down her cheek, but both older kids set to motion. They were telling Callum they wanted to share, and even saying Ella was perhaps planning to dessert afterwards. Declan from her own year stepped over, looking every bit as scared as she. The blond tried to defend her as well, saying he'd just scared Ella. She wanted to say no, to explain what happened the other day, but instead she just nodded, wrapping her arms around her belly as she shrank down further, head tilting to the ground so her messy hair could curtain her off from the rest. She just wanted to try and cook something, but now she felt wholly terrified to even be in the room. Maybe she'd just hide in the library and get a book about cooking instead... She heard voices as someone else entered, but she didn't participate, staying hunkered down. The only way for her to get any smaller would be to sit on the floor, but then she'd really be trapped.

Graydon Ironshield"[/quote]
          [quote="mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:44 am
User Image

Callum let out an irritated sigh as Linsey tried to deescalate the situation. It was never something Callum was any good at. And the girl reminded him of a kitten that had been abused. Too scared to even interact. Maybe he was going into things too straight forward. He was just trying to be nice and make up for practically running over her on the staircase. Tàm even suggested that she was trying to wait until after dinner to eat desert.

It wasn't so much as anyone seemed angry or suspicious of him they were just trying not to further scare Ella. He glanced at her and noticed the tear. Great, he made her cry again. More he owed her. Setting down the cortata, he held out a hand to Ella who was standing beside Declan who was mustering up his own bravery. He was going to have to learn to approach some with cooler head, he guessed. It was not his strong suit. At least he didn't jump to throwing punches like his parents did. He turned away, "Everyone can try a piece. My first try on cortatas but not much different than a pie. Thought it fit my skills."

He glanced briefly behind him where he still held out a hand to Ella, "I'll deliver something better... the house elves might help. I will make up botching all our run-ins."

Looking back to his club mates, he said to Seb, "Food's going to get cold if we don't do something about it so hurry up Photographer. Food might be nice to look at but it's more important to eat."

Consider it in

Slytherin!

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921"

Graydon Ironshield

[  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:13 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish

Linsey ooohed at Tam’s mention of his alfredo sauce, and liked his idea for doing that the next time they did pasta. It was part of her plan to have everybody’s input about what to do on club days, and try all sorts of different cuisines to expand folks’ tastes and skill sets. “Warm alfredo and breaksticks sounds like the perfect after match snack, ‘specially when it gets cold. If’n ye want the recipe, I’ll copy it for ye, tis nae trouble at all.” She loved hearing the sound of Tam’s laughter, the way his eyes twinkled, and how his pointed ears would poke through his curls of hair, and his laughter was infectious, as she laughed along with him.

Speaking of her trip to Milan, she said, “Oh, Elio isn’t French, he’s Italian, and we’re just friends. We send Owl Posts to each other periodically. However, the dinner party got better, because that was the first time that I had a glass of wine. Pretty sure Mom would have had a fit had she ever found out, but my godmother was trying to give me a taste for adventure, meeting new people, and going places. Last summer she tried setting up a paid internship for me, where I would have been working at an archeological dig with her in Egypt, but Mom vetoed that, which worked out since I was able to help Milan open up his shop in Diagon Alley.”

When she mentioned how she hoped someone from the school paper would show up to document the club’s opening, almost as if on of cue, Sebastian appeared with his camera, and she chimed in with Tam, adding, “Aye, spot on, I’d say.” Sebastian mentioned having just got there after tryouts, she said, “Oooh, Sebastian, details, please. How did you do? Will I be seeing you on the pitch here soon?” So far as she was concerned, the season really started with tryouts, and it was always so exciting seeing who showed up, watching the new players try their hand at the game, and then the give and take of assembling a team with the hopes that the final roster was the recipe for winning on the pitch.

Declan positioned himself to give Llewella some support in dealing whatever was going on between her and Callum, and thankfully Callum was dialing things down. It bothered her a lot that the poor girl was seemingly trying to fade into the ether, and that she was starting to cry. Linsey fixed her canine companion with a look, and told him to stay where he was, as she walked over towards where the two First Years were, so maybe she could comfort Llewella.

The dog continued to whimper and whine as he looked over at the scared little First Year, wanting to comfort her, but he stayed exactly where he was, knowing that if his kid needed him he’d be there in a flash for her.

Well, its definitely a good effort, Callum,” she said in a complimentary tone. “And there’s another reason why I usually do my work downstairs. I’ve learned so much from the House Elves about how to cook, and they’re good company.” When he told Seb to do what needed to be done before the food got cold, she chimed in with, “Take whatever pictures you feel you need to, Sebastian, please. If you want to take any candids of anyone, just say so. An’, by all means, yer welcome to stay and dine with us; there’s plenty.”

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Deccy, New Friends, Big-ol Doggie
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Cooking Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Everything smells sooooooo yummy!

Seb grinned when Linsey asked how tryouts had gone, and if she'd see him on the pitch soon. "Well, hopefully not, but also, yes! I made the team as the reserve Seeker. So, maybe I'll get to play, but only if Captain Skyla gets hit, which I do hope doesn't happen. But next year, lookout!" He grinned brightly, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he spoke with excitement. If nothing else, he'd get to fly around with his team at practices all year and get a special place to sit during the games. Plus he wouldn't have to feel guilty about borrowing the broom just to zoom around the pitch sometimes.

Sebastian looked at the lasagna with hungry eyes, then back over to Declan, who asked if Seb had dyed his hair. "Mmhmm, yep! The teal was getting a bit faded, and I wanted a change before the big tryouts. So naturally, purple!" Though admittedly, he just changed his hair color whenever he got too bored. It used to be only when his mama dyed hers (also when she got too bored), but now he had his own little collection of dye pots to utilize. He'd already had to stop himself a few times through the week they'd been here.

Seb grinned over at the second year he didn't know, who was looking at him. That kid told Seb to hurry up, and the purple-haired boy nodded rapidly, moving to start snapping pictures of the ever-tempting food. Linsey spoke up too, saying he could take whatever picture he felt were needed, and if he needed pictures of people, to ask. Then, she said what he'd been hoping, and granted him permission to join their meal. "Oh wow, thanks! And sorry, I'm still learning how to use this camera..." He added, more toward the second year, as he took pictures of each of the food. "Okay, I got all those. I'll try to get some for the rest, like. While eating and if more people hop in with more food, 'kay?" A smile toward the captain, all while hoping out the pictures came out at least semi-decent.

{{Wearing :: Dino-mite Clothes!}}
          mc2

Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces