Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Declan, Llewella, Callum, Sebastian
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Wait... where'd she go?

Tàm tsked quietly when Linsey corrected about Milan's location. He didn't know why he always thought it was in France... Though apparently Linsey was indeed friends with Elio, in a pen-pals sort. She also said the party had gotten better, including her first glass of wine. Then she explained that she was supposed to go archeolog-ing in Egypt, but ended up helping open Milan's (not-Italian) shop. "Milan's aye bin in Italy, bit ah think it juist soonds French. Eventually ah will straighten oot mah thoughts! Bit it sounded lik' a fin pairtie, even though ye hud vino collapso. A've tried some afore, bit tis sae bitter 'n' awfy ah dinnae particularly waant mair. As fur joabs, ah heard aboot that shop! bit ah wis solid at wirk in Arden, at oor forge. We learned howfur tae mak' swords this year!" He spoke happily, a bright grin on his face.

After the photographer, Sebastian joined in, the focus all seemed to shift, and now was focused on the food once more. The first year with the electric purple hair took pictures, then stepped out of the way to let them know he'd finished. "Pure dead brilliant, ah say we a' tuck in. If ah dinnae huv a go some o' that lasagna, a'm aff tae simply wither awa' fae th' hunger o' it a'!" He laughed, the twinkly sound carrying about the room. Green eyes sparkled as he stepped over to grab enough plates for the group. He passed them out, wondering where the younger brunette had gone. He was sure she'd been there!

"Slàinte mhath!"

Tàm set back her plate, then hummed softly as he scooped himself a bit of all three lasagnas to sample. After only a bite, he sighed happily. "Linsey, blessings! This is positively pure dead brilliant! Mony cheers fur organizing this wee pairtie!" He happily continued eating, then took a bite of the apricot crostata. "'N' Callum, this is positively delightful! Ye did a pure dead brilliant jab!" Oh man, his tummy was gonna be so happy today!

{{Wearing :: Cozy Sweater Gear}}
          {{OoC: "Slàinte mhath" is a Scottish toast to friendship!}}
          {{T1 - "Milan's always been in Italy, but I think it just sounds French. Eventually I'll straighten out my thoughts! But it sounded like a fun party, even though you had wine. I've tried some before, but it's so bitter and awful I don't particularly want more. As for jobs, I heard about that shop! But I was hard at work in Arden, at our forge. We learned how to make swords this year!"
          T2 - "Fantastic, I say we all tuck in. If I don't try some of that lasagna, I'm going to simply wither away from the hunger of it all!"
          T3 - "Linsey, blessings! This is positively fantastic! Many thanks for organizing this little party!"
          T4 - "And Callum, this is positively delightful! You did a fantastic job!"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

mc2

AliceInWonderland0921

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That's a big dog...

It seemed like Callum was shifting the focus of his attention back to the rest of the club and off Llewella, so Declan let down his defenses. Seb seemed excited to talk about his Quidditch tryouts, so Declan paid attention because he was curious as well. The blond scooted closer to his best friend, listening intently to his description of tryouts. The sport scared the heck out of Declan, but you can bet he'd be in the stands to watch every Gryffindor game, even if Seb was on the reserves. If he ever played, Declan wanted to be there to cheer him on. When Tàmhas handed him a plate, Declan quietly squeaked out a thank you, then whispered a quiet prayer, then took a bite of the food. It tasted so good. Declan smiled at Linsey and said, "Wow, this is really delicious M... Linsey. You have to teach me how to make this." He happily ate more of the food, glancing around the kitchen at all the different appliances they had. There was a bigger selection of kitchen equipment than in his mother's kitchen back home. He wondered what some of the things were for and it seemed like there was some studying on kitchen equipment for him to do. Idly, he wondered if the library had cook books he could study.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Cooking Room Library
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Other kids, huge dog
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Cooking Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Toodles

Ella stepped back, ever so subtly, as people started talking about food and everything else. Declan seemed distracted by his friend, Sebastian, and Callum by the others praising his food. The scarier of the blond boys held out a hand toward her, though for what she wasn't sure. It wasn't a handshake opportunity, and she had nothing to give. Ella didn't think he was hoping for a hand-holding moment, so for now, she didn't move to try and figure it out. He glanced back, saying he'd bring her something better. Why was he so determined?!

Everyone seemed to shift attention away, even for a moment, so Ella made her escape. She slid behind the others, carefully avoiding all line of sight before slinking out the main doors. Light feet took off, the girl fleeing away. Just in case, she took a winding path, before moving to hide in the library. She had a dedicated spot here, all hidden in a corner behind books that had been carefully stacked. Once here, she sat down, curling up as small as she could before letting out a silent cry. She was hungry, tired, and on-edge, and just wanted to disappear for a while.

{{Wearing :: Cute Clothes}}
          Graydon Ironshield"[/quote]
          [quote="mc2

[quote="AliceInWonderland0921"

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:10 am
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Second Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)
Time: 2060
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

While listening to the chatter of Linsey and Tàm, the discussion of with the first year photographer who had too much excitement for Callum's taste, and Declan being drawn into the tasting, Callum kept an eye on Ella. Just for long enough to notice her scuttle out of the room. Figures he would keep botching things up. He was trying to be nice. What was wrong with her? Or, more importantly was there something wrong with his approach? He was pretty sure she was a first year and a Hufflepuff... it couldn't be so hard to deliver something of an apology for this too. A cake. Girls liked cake. Almost everyone liked cakes.

As he sighed, he joined the group while designing a semi-elaborate cake with decorations around the words "Sorry -Callum". It would be a lot easier if he knew more about her likes but he'd work with what he could. "Linsey, what is your suggestion for us to start with?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                I think you know better than I
                                                how your Paddy Lot might best be helped.
                                                How will you be your best self?
                                                Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921"

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:01 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch CaptainArt & Culinary Club Captain

Linsey started planning for the opening of this year’s edition of the school Culinary Club not long after she’d returned home with Ella. Now she was juggling running two clubs, and was captain of the House Quidditch team, she knew any amount of planning she did over the summer would pay dividends for all concerned as the year went on. Last year’s club went especially well as she saw it, Linsey loved how she managed to acquire this group of much younger students, including a fair number of First Year students, with a tiny Hufflepuff named Ella being foremost in her thoughts. This year she had bigger plans in mind, plans which were born of her poking about in her godmother’s library.

It should have come to no surprise for her that her Aunt Lynn retained her old schoolbooks and the reams of notes which she took for all her classes, but when Linsey came across notes for a ‘Cooking with Magic’ class, she became intrigued. While her aunt taught her some Charms for kitchen use, she had no clue as to where she’d come across them, and now, she had access to the texts and course notes for a class not taught at Hogwarts in three decades. After much work, Linsey compiled her own notebook of the spells for the class, including the Wandless versions of them. It was her plan to start introducing these spells at the club and teach those who wanted to learn how to do them. Depending on how things went, she hoped to do research in the school’s library for additional spells and knowledges she could add to what she hoped would be ‘the Culinary Club Grimoire’.

The Sixth Year was of a mind to have some signature something for the club to hang its metaphysical chef’s hat upon, and to hand-off to whomever the next Captain would be, as she’d yet to make her determination. Her first thought was to give it to her little sister; there were a fair few things which had to happen before she would feel confident to do so, however, there was plenty of time. In the short term though, she had a lot of work to do to get this year’s version o the club off to a good start. Linsey had posters in all the common areas announcing the opening of the Culinary Club, and she already had her menu planned out, deciding to do a pizza party, and she asked for those whom were able to bring desserts and side dishes, and for those not able to bring an appetite and a hunger to learn how to make their own.

The night before, while Linsey was also baking cookies and treats for her Art Club, she was preparing her sauces and making artisan-style crusts. While she was making pizza, these pies would look nothing like those gotten at a neighborhood takeaway shop, these were high-end gourmet-style pizzas, with some of the crusts made with whole grain wheat, and the dough being allowed to rise to create a different taste and texture, while her sauces slow-cooked overnight. Prior to the opening of the club, she was hand-tossing pizza crusts before putting on the sauces, various meats, cheeses and fresh veggies, placing them on a baking stone and loading them into an old-fashioned stone baking oven. Salad and traditional breadsticks were the sides she was making, as she anticipated for others to provide whatever they could.

Busy as she was right up until showtime, Linsey barely had the chance to change into the outfit she wanted for pictures. She ended up wearing a long skirt she’d made from brightly patterned fabric gotten from a Pakistani merchant in Muggle London, a cream-coloured roll-neck sweater, over which went a full-length apron, and a pair of wedge-heeled sandals were on her feet.

As the clock struck the appointed hour, Linsey opened the doors to let her guests in…

OOC: Culinary Club is open for the 2061-2062 School Year

Username

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchen
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Does food normally smell this good?

Everything was still in a state of confusion as Ella woke up that morning. How had she gotten here? The summer had been filled with so, so many new things and it was all so blurred together. From church visits, shopping, appointments.... to just hiding at home with a book, it seemed like time was going faster than she knew what to do about. With a sigh, she took a warm shower, then brushed the tangles out of her messy hair. With a few tears on her lashes, the girl quickly dressed in one of her new outfits. It still felt so.... strange. To have a whole family that actually cared about her? An absolutely bizarre concept...

Dark eyes looked at the time, then she slipped on her shoes and hurried toward the student kitchen. Linsey, she knew, had been working hard on about a million projects all summer, and Ella knew several were for the cooking club. Once there, she was relieved to only see her new sister. Slipping in, Ella stepped with silent steps over to the older girl, looking up at her. "Good morning, Linsey. It..." she looked around a moment, then back over at her sister before returning to her thought. "...smells nice in here." She leaned over a bit to rest against the blonde for a second, before standing back up.

What she didn't want to mention was having been here late into the night with a borrowed recipe book to try and bake cookies. It... did not go too well. Thankfully one of the professors was walking by and helped get rid of all the smoke. Apparently Ella wasn't skilled enough to tell when food was done before it burnt super badly. She sighed softly, wishing she could learn to be as good as some of the others in their group. Maybe she'd keep up with the midnight visits to the kitchen for practice....

"Do you need a hand with anything?"

{{Wearing :: New Dress}}
          Graydon Ironshield

As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Captain Linsey (probably) and another girl
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder if they can guess my favorite food?

After careful review of the clubs schedule, Adi had picked out the ones he felt he'd most enjoy. One such was Culinary Club. He'd been cooking with his dad since he was old enough to hold a stirring spoon, and he wanted to continue. Apparently the theme of the opening meeting was pizza, and Adi was happy to indulge. The morning of club, he had wanted to walk so he could stand and help, but when he tried to push out of bed, his shaky legs nearly gave out. Okay, well, that plan was kaput. Instead, he dressed himself in his comfy zippy jeans and his pizza shirt, then scooted into his wheelchair. Not the best for a first impression, but it'd have to do.

He felt a little guilty not bringing food to share, but truthfully, he didn't know where the kitchen was to try and go early. He sighed and left the common room, then made his way to the right floor. Unfortunately, his vague description did little to tell him where the actual room was. Thankfully, he found an older kid to ask and headed off. Once he was close enough, he was able to smell the comforting smell of pizza. Yep. This was the right place! Bi-colored eyes looked around the room, which was currently empty, save for two girls. One looked older (and must be the captain!), while the other looked somehow younger. Strange.

"Hello! I hope I'm not late. I got a little turned around. My name's Adelai. I'm a first year Gryffindor. And you're Captain Linsey, I presume?" He offered up a hand to shake, a smile on his face. He was already excited to chow down on the pizzas already prepared. Man, he shouldn't have skipped breakfast! Maybe he had a granola bar in his wheelchair pouch....

{{Wearing :: Pizza Shirt!}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Ella, and Adelai
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I have to prep my garlic butter...

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Another day, another busy schedule. For a few minutes, the nymph burritoed in bed, not wanting to face the day. When his alarm clock chimed, green eyes glared over at it, but wormed his way out of the blankets. He rooted through his neatly organized trunk, debating on pants or a kilt. Glancing up, he spotted the photo if him, Pa, and Áedán that sat on his bedside table. Kilt it was. He pulled on his one-leg bottoms to cover his scars, then carefully wrapped his kilt. He pulled on a tee shirt, which was rare for him. With a moment's hesitation, he grabbed the Slytherin jacket formerly owned by his missing redheaded compatriot.

After that, it was time to grab all his gear for the club, including his beloved sourdough. He grabbed Úna and tucked her in his messy curls, sending up a soft smile. Tàmhas glanced at himself in the mirror, noticing how tired he looked. Oh well, nothing to be done about it. He drew in a calming breath, then put on a smile. There, he looked more himself now. The teen walked down to the student kitchen almost on memory, having made the trek many times. Once in, he saw the place was already decently busy. "Awright, sorry if a'm late. Ah hud tae gather supplies. Pa made me a freish claymore set, a' polished 'n' duin. Ah an' a' brought mah sourdough starter. A've bin grawin her sin summer began, sae she's duin fur breid... Or pizza crust. 'n' tae prove it, ah prepped garlic breid. Juist hae tae pat it in th' oven..." He set all his supplies on the counter, including a fancy knife set each embossed with the Ghobhainn name.

He then pulled out a glass dish and put the pre-formed rolls into the oven, using the time to stifle a yawn. Once done, he looked over at Linsey and Ella, who seemed closer than ever. Then again, since he'd also become an older sibling that year, he had something of an inkling why they were so close. After all, if anything happened to Neddie, Tàm wouldn't hesitate to throw down. "Awright Linsey, everything howfs stoatin. 'n' ye mist be Adelai, aye? 'n'... Ella, yer hair's in yer een. Dae yi'll waant me tae tie it up?" He offered, and after a moment's hesitation, Ella looked up at Linsey, then nodded at the older boy.

With a small step and skillful hands, Tàmhas worked to braid her long hair, careful to avoid pulling too hard. Poor kid was already practically scared of her own shadow already! He secured the braid with a spare hair tie, then rolled her hair into a bun. Summoning a pair of chopsticks from the depths of the kitchen, he slid them into her hair to secure the whole deal. "Thare we gang, noo we kin see ye!" He said with a smile... which turned into a small frown as she turned away, pale cheeks now tinged in pink. Maybe he'd gone too far...

{{Wearing :: Comfy Clothes for Cooking}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Culinary club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First meeting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Gosh, I hope I didn't mess up!

As soon as Declan had seen the posting regarding the first meeting of culinary club being a pizza party, Declan had done research into proper Italian desserts and had found a relatively simple recipe to try. He'd been up late into the evening one night working on the recipe and hadn't had time to test his creation. Thankfully he knew that they must be pretty good because his best friend had tried the remainder of the cream filling and had said it was delicious. The blond had smiled and blushed, since this was one of his first times actually baking. For club, he was dressed in his favorite cream colored sweater vest with a blue button up underneath and his slacks. Honestly Declan was pretty excited for pizza because his only experience with pizza before Domino's Pizza when his primary school had ordered it. And he was not a big fan of fast food chain pizza. Before heading down to the club meeting, Declan stopped by the refrigerator where the dessert tray was chilling and grabbed it out. It was much harder to maneuver by himself and he struggled to walk and keep everything on the tray. When he reached the door, he needed help to open it because he was carrying a tray stacked with vanilla cream bombolones, a sweet doughnut with a cream filling. "A little help here?!" he squeaked timidly, struggling to keep the tray straight and not drop anything.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit in image!}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxಇ. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kitchen
xxxಇ. Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Other Chefs
xxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Balance under fire donuts
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is definitely a cheat day!

Tambry was hoping to join all sorts of activities at school, but was frustrated that there wasn't a dance group. Maybe she'd try to make one. Not like she didn't have the credentials! But she'd decided on a few, which was good for now. After all, classes were entirely different than anything she'd ever known. The first on her list was a cooking club pizza party. While it was pretty unhealthy, she figured she could do a cheat day. Her Mère had sent a fancy box of assorted macarons to bring along with her, since the girl didn't want to go empty handed.

The morning of club, Tambry dressed in her normal attire, lacing her ballet flats on instinct before pushing her feet into her ribbon laced converse. A loose sweater was pulled over her outfit, then she headed out. It was a nice walk to the kitchen, where she noticed a familiar face struggling to keep their treats balanced. Tambry sprung into action - literally - by leaping over and taking hold of Declan's tray. They were set atop her box of macarons for safety. "Declan, mon dieu! Are you alright?" Once he'd managed to open the door, Tambry set both their treats on a counter, pushing to stand on her toes as she moved his tray beside hers, carefully straightening the treat he'd brought.

"Bonjour à tous!"

{{Wearing :: Pink and Black Ballet Gear}}
          {{OoC: T1- "My goodness!" T2 - "Hello everyone!"}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:07 am
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Third Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Callum arrived a wee bit late to Culinary Club because he was timing his Pasticciottos to come out of the ovens, hot and ready for the club. He arrived and noticed Ella was still dressed nicer than she had last year. Likely due to her adoption from a new family - Linsey's. And then there was the quidditch announcer who was fixing Ella's hair. The thought of it made his cheeks go hot. Ella never gave him the time of day except to run from him and why would he blame her? She deserved better people around her than him but if she would just accept his apology about running into her that would be swell.

Approaching Ella he held out his Pasticciotto, "Try one. They're fresh out of the oven."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                        I think you know better than I
                                        how your Paddy Lot might best be helped.
                                        How will you be your best self?
                                        Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                        Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Culinary club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First meeting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Gosh, I hope I didn't mess up!

When Tambry appeared behind him and relieved him of his tray before he dropped it, the boy could have thanked God. Instead he just heaved a sigh of relief and got the door open the rest of the way, holding it open for Tambry to bring in both of their contributions. She was fixing up his tray as the boy adjusted his sweater vest. "Thanks Tambry! That could have been messy," Declan finally said, before turning to survey their gathered club members. Tàmhas was here with Ella, fixing the girl's hair and Ella herself seemed to have gone through a massive transformation. Declan remembered seeing her looking very flustered and terrified on the platform at the end of school last summer and that had been the last time he'd seen her. He'd need to get with her to find out what had happened. Maybe they could meet in the library since they both enjoyed the quiet and solitude it brought. Sebastian's new friend Adelai was also here, though they hadn't been introduced yet so it wasn't likely that Declan would say hi to him yet. Linsey, of course, was also here since she was the captain of the club. "Want me to introduce you to everyone I know, Tambry?" Declan asked, glancing over at the girl.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit in image!}

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First club meeting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Just gotta be careful

Hesperia was excited but also fearful for the premise of a large gathering of students because any large gathering could mean the discovery of her secret and that was something she was terrified of. But how could she turn down free food? The young half-vampire was very food motivated and the premise of a club where everyone just shared food was very enticing. However, the current theme of the club was pizza party and Hes was fearful that a majority of the food would include garlic, which was something she had to avoid because of her condition. She had always lied and said it was an allergy and most people didn't question that, so hopefully at the magical school, people didn't put two and two together. After getting dressed in one of her favorite tops and her star themed jewelry, she put the Slytherin scarf her mom sent her as a Sorting present on, then headed to the club meeting room. The smell of the food became overwhelming as she approached the room and her little tummy growled happily. Walking to the door, she peeked in and saw a bunch of people she didn't know, except for one and it was the comically short but adorable Tàmhas whom she knew to be fifteen but also her height. At least seeing him was a relief because she knew someone here. Drawing in a deep breath, the young half-vampire entered the room, looking small and shy at first as she looked at all the food that was being provided.

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:50 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch CaptainArt & Culinary Club Captain

Linsey was running through the checklist she kept in her head of things she needed to do, and realized she nearly forgot that she needed to have all the dishes labeled, including sauces and choices of dressing, so everyone knew what they were called, the region of Italy they came from, level of spiciness, and, importantly, listing any problematic ingredients. While she knew the allergies and sensitivities her group from last term had, there was a good chance she’d gain more members this year, folk whose issues she knew nothing of. Last thing she wanted was for some poor soul to come here expecting to enjoy a snack and ending up going to hospital in anaphylactic shock. Granted, Linsey kept a couple Epi pens in her Prefect kit as a just in case, but she wanted to avoid needing them if she could.

At some point, she felt another presence in the room, and then she heard Ella’s voice right beside her. “Good morning, Taibhse Bheag,” she replied in a soft tone, and pulled her younger sister into a side hug and kissed her lightly atop her head. It was the first time she’d seen Ella this morning, as Linsey inadvertently crashed out in the Art Club room at some point, taking a longish nap while she worked to get things ready for their other club opening later in the day. When Ella told her how good things smelled, and asked if she could help, Linsey smiled, and said, “Thank you, I appreciate that,” before gesturing with a finger and having a spare apron sail over to her. “I hereby appoint you my Sous Chef and Head Taste-Tester.”

Shortly after opening up the doors, she saw a younger student, whose mismatched eyes caught her attention at the Sorting. She didn’t need to refer to her notes to know who he was. “You made it in good time… I am, and feel free to indulge, there’s plenty here, and we can make more.”

When Tam appeared with a glass dish, Linsey noticed how tired he looked, and hoped all was well for him. The last year had been a rough one for her friend, and a certain grim anniversary was not long in the offing. ‘I’ll be there for him when it comes,’ she told herself, before greeting him with a bright smile. “Ah, dinnae worry about it, Tam. Yer here, and thot’s all that really matters. I should like to see your claymore set sometime.”

Linsey couldn’t help but smile as she watched Tam fix Ella’s hair up. She’d planned to show her how to do a princess braid, but this worked out well. She could see how her younger sister was starting to blush, and she laid a hand upon her shoulder, and said to her, “Ella, remember how Mom told you how pretty your eyes are? Its okay, you don’t have to hide from anybody, certainly not here. Maybe when Seb shows up with his camera, we can get him to get a picture of you with your hair like this. We can send a print home to Mom and Dad, they’d be so thrilled to get it.”

She saw Declan arrive with a tray of some sort of dessert, and she was about to greet him when he started losing control of the tray, and she was about to loose a spell, since there was no way she could get there physically in time to be of any aid, when another young student came to his aid. Linsey smiled when she saw it was one of the first year Eagles. When she addressed the group, Linsey answered, “Bonjour, Mademoiselle Tambry. Bienvenue au club.”

When Callum arrived with a tray of small cakes, Linsey took care to have a hand ready for Ella to hold, as she recalled the incident between the two of them last year. Last thing she wanted was for her new sous chef to bolt and run, or hide behind Blannat, whom was watching everything from the vantage point of the pillow she’d provided him. When Callum offered one to Ella, Linsey commented, “Oh, my goodness, Callum, you’ve outdone yourself. These look and smell wonderful. What are they?”

As she was talking and trying to keep her younger sister calm, Linsey also noticed another younger student slipping into the room, and looking about curiously, reminding her of another certain younger student she encountered, and got to know better only a year ago. Holding out a hand, she said in a friendly tone, “Oh, hi, you’re Hesperia, aren’t you? I remember you from the Sorting Feast. Welcome to the Club, you’re free to try whatever you like. Everything’s labelled in case you’re curious about spice level or what it’s made with.”

OOC: Culinary Club is open for the 2061-2062 School Year

AliceInWonderland0921

"mc2"

Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey & so many others
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh yay...

Ella watched her sister, not sure what was going on in her mind. Linsey always seemed so busy, so... open. It was a stark contrast to Ella's own closed off personality. Brown eyes watched from her curtain of messy hair, before she was handed an apron and told she'd be a sous chef and head taste-tester. "B-but... I can't cook... a-and I don't eat..." Why would Linsey choose her for such a role? It wasn't like Ella was actually any help in the kitchen... yet the younger girl found herself carefully putting on the apron. Once it was on, carnelian eyes watched the older girl, before turning sharply when the door opened. It was a boy that Ella was pretty sure was a first year. He introduced himself, and Linsey responded in kind, seemingly able to recall all his questions.

The door opened again behind him, this time with Tàmhas, who Ella had come to... not really like, but appreciate, in sorts. Ella didn't really like many people, but at least he was nice. When the older boy offered to tie up her hair, Ella's eyes went wide. The little girl nodded, reaching out to hold her sister's hand as her hair was carefully worked. It was a foreign feeling, since she'd never really had her hair handled, except by Linsey or Mother Hannah. At least his movements were gentle, so it didn't hurt like it had when Linsey had had to brush out the heavy tangles from the brown hair. When it was all done, Ella felt bizarrely on display. Linsey asked her to remember their mother saying she had pretty eyes, and that Ella didn't have to hide. When she mentioned the boy with the camera, Ella shrank down a bit.

Next in was Declan, with the assistance of another girl Ella hadn't met. But the blond had brought something that looked like filled donuts, and the smaller girl had to admit they looked nice. Soft brown eyes glanced up at Linsey as she spoke another language... perhaps French? Sounded like it, in any case. When the door opened one more time, a soft sigh escaped the girl. It was Callum again, and of course, he made a beeline for her. He handed her a little cake... thing, telling her to try one. She glanced up at Linsey, then took the offered treat. If nothing else, she would try to not put up a fight. Linsey was holding her hand, almost like she held Blannat's leash to make sure he didn't run off. Was she trying to keep the girl from running to hide?

Another person came in, distracting Linsey as she noted that there were informational cards beside all the food. Ella carefully set her pastry down on her plate, standing on tiptoes to see all the fancy pizzas offered. Others were starting to tuck in, so she hesitantly reached out to one of the fancy pizzas, taking a slice with shaky hands. Half of her was worried her hands would be slapped away, told to wait until everyone else had eaten their fill... but half of her was pretty sure Linsey wanted her to eat, even a bit. Keeping a careful watch, the girl brought over her slice and took a hesitant bite, a tiny hum leaving her as she tasted all the flavors.

{{Wearing :: New Dress}}
          Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff