Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchen
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Captain Linsey, several others.
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so good

Adi was delighted when told he could indulge. It was good because he was pretty hungry. "Oh, awesome! Everything looks so good, I can't wait! Oh, hey Declan! And Tambry too!" He grinned over at the other first year, as well as the boy that was best friends with Adi's housemate, Seb. Adi carefully stood up, shuffling around a bit with one hand firmly on the counter. It was weird to walk without his frame, but he figured he was close enough he'd be alright.

Once he had a few things on his plate, he looked over at Declan. "Hey, can I try one of those? They look super fancy!" He grinned over, shaky legs helping him to sit back down in his chair as he munched on one of the slices of pizza. It was so good, and he figured it was made with love. Mismatched eyes wandered, noticing an older brunet boy seeming unsteady in his footing. After some more (hopefully not creepy) watching, Adi noticed the robotics at the bottom. Aha, it was due to a prosthetic, most likely. Adi figured he'd give mom a call.... after he finished his food.

Another boy popped in, though Adi couldn't assume to know him. He went right over to the girl standing beside Captain Linsey, so Adi assumed they must already be friends. Yet another girl walked in, making Adelai wonder if he'd accidentally joined the most popular club or something. She was from his year too, a Slytherin named Hesperia. Adi offered a small wave, before going back to his pizza as an oven dinged.

{{Wearing :: Pizza Shirt!}}
          Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchen
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Ella, Adelai, Declan, Tambry, Callum, and Hes
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It is so busy today

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas yawned as Linsey said she was just happy he was here. Though apparently she wanted to see his knife set. That was enough to get a small grin from the teen. "Aye, Pa made th' stowed oot set. Normally a'd be thare tae hulp... Bit ah... Um. Wis stowed this summer. Loads o' baby-minding." He deflected his own words, hoping he wouldn't be interrogated too much. At least not here. Tàm had spent too many hours already trying to confront his big emotions, being told he needed to talk with someone... but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. After all, he had to hold himself together for everyone counting on him.

Once Ella's hair was tied up and his rolls were safely in the oven, Tàm busied himself in preparing a nice herbal butter, as well as a nice garlic and herb butter. There was already a lot of garlic in the room, but he really liked fancy herbs mixed into some rich highland butter. As more people rolled in, Tàm made sure to also gather himself up a plate. "Canny, Declan. We wouldn't waant ony o` yer solid wirk tae spill. Aye, guid save, Tambry. 'Ere, ye kin pat yer hings 'ere oan th' counter. That wey ah will aye hae room fur mah rolls tae gang 'ere. Och, 'n' awright Callum. Dae ye think ah kin huv a go yin o' they? Thay keek guid." Green eyes watched the younger boy hurry over to Ella, who still seemed nervous around the Slytherin. Eventually, he figured, someone would have to figure out what happened between the two.... or maybe Callum just had a crush. Either way, it should be noted.

Another person joined, and pointed ears twitched a bit. Tàmhas pulled his rolls from the oven to start buttering them up. The larger tray would be the garlic and herb rolls, while the smaller pan would just be the fancy herb mix. "Och, awright Hes. C'moan in. How's yer foremaist week treating ye sae far?" He asked, looking over at the first year he'd befriended. She was nice enough, anyway. Linsey noted that everything was labeled, and Tàm hastily wrote up cards for his as well, hoping to clear anything up. He remembered being teased previously since his accent often followed him to written text as well. He figured it would make him unique, but either way...

{{Wearing :: Comfy Clothes for Cooking}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxಇ. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kitchen
xxxಇ. Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Other Chefs
xxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? It smells so good!
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is definitely a cheat day!

Tambry was glad she'd been right behind Declan when the boy nearly spilled his treats. As she carefully balanced both trays, he fixed his outfit. "Not a problem at all, Declan! Oh, merci!" She added as an older boy with an indistinguishable accent cleared part of the counter for her. One of the older girls greeted Tambry in French, earning a bright grin. "Merci de m'accueillir! Je l'apprécie beaucoup. Je suis content d'avoir trouvé quelqu'un d'autre qui parle français!" She greeted back in her soft, lilting French.

It was then that Declan asked if she wanted him to introduce everyone. "Oui, I would appreciate that! I only know you, Adelai, and... Oh, Hesperia too!" She grinned at Declan, excited to be introduced to the lot. She was also pretty excited to dive into all this food. Maybe they could do both at the same time...

{{Wearing :: Pink and Black Ballet Gear}}
          {{OoC: T1- "Thank you for welcoming me! I appreciate it a lot. I'm glad I found someone else who speaks French!"}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Graydon Ironshield

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Culinary club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First meeting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Gosh, I hope I didn't mess up!

Declan smiled at Tambry and took her by the hand to introduce her to the rest of the club members, beaming brightly as they walked. "First we start with Miss Linsey, our club president! She's really nice and very helpful. That's Ella there too! Hi Ella!" Declan said, waved emphatically. Leading her over to the half-nymph, Declan continued the introductions. "This is Tàmhas. He's an awesome chef and an even awesomer herbologist!" It was then that Adelai asked if he could try one of Declan's bombolones. The blond nodded happily and said, "Help yourself. I made them for everyone." He smiled again, then noticed that Callum had entered with his dessert as well. "That's Callum. He's really good at baking too," the blond said with a smile. "And that's everyone here now. Sebby might come by later and I can give you a proper introduction. Now, I wanna try this pizza," he said excitedly, getting himself a slice of several pizzas.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit in image!}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First club meeting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Just gotta be careful

Everything smelled of garlic and, while it smelled good, made her stomach turn and her skin feel itchy. She was considering leaving when an older girl called out to her and asked if she was Hesperia, then invited her to try some of the dishes. Dark eyes furtively searched over the selection, then she spotted Tàmhas, who seemingly noticed her at the same time. He asked how her first week was going so far. Hes moved further into the room, though gave the pizzas a wide berth. To Linsey, Hes said, "Thank you for the invitation, but I'm wildly allergic to garlic." She nervously scratched at the side of her head, hoping to play off her aversion as a regular allergy and not as a symptom of her condition. Scooting over to Tàm, she sat nearby and huffed a little sigh. "The classes have been pretty good. Having a little trouble sleeping though," she said as an off hand comment. It was a little harder for her to take midday naps here, especially since classes ran through most of the day and nighttime was hard for her to sleep in due to her nature. The brunette huffed another little sigh, then glanced at one of Tàm's breads. "That one doesn't have garlic, does it?" she asked, perking up a little.

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out