Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Shuffling and Side-Eyes (Krah/Rixth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:04 pm
Rixth wasn't too proud to admit that he was a little afraid of Krahsujunth, at least to himself. The bronze remained outwardly unfazed for the most part, his languid confidence an ever-present part of his bearing, but inside he quaked just the tiniest bit whenever the blue was around.

To be fair, what he felt probably wasn't fear at all. It was more a mix of awe, subservience, and gratitude, but it shook him like fear, so that was what he called it. He paused as Krah came into view, truly examining the emotion that washed over him for the first time. Yes. Sure. Fear was close enough.

Krahsujunth! Rixth's eyes lost their yellow tinge immediately following his greeting, whirling a bright, welcoming green. For every hoop of wariness and uncertainty his thoughts flew through when he considered his situation, there was a matching one of excitement and anticipation soon after. What he had done was complicated, as his rider loved to bring up, and how Rixth felt about it was complicated too.

I hope that you and Fianth are doing wonderfully today! He kept it short. In his experience, Krah didn't like it when words went on and on.

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:11 pm
Krahsujunth's feeling towards Rixth were...complicated. Gratitude clashed with fury, slips of jealousy turned his blood icy, and then the contented fulfillment he felt from his Fianth thawed it. The bronze had come between them, but at the same time helped bring them together. He knew the bronze was no threat, and even if he were, he trusted Fianth's heart to remain his. It was her choice, always her choice to abide him, and he would take every moment given. And Rixth couldn't change that.

So for the present he would abide the bronze's presence, understanding the male's need and want to stay to see his (MINE, the blue's jealous hearts demanded) eggs hatched. They would be Fianth's children, and that made them Karhsujunth's. The bronze had only...enabled them to be. The next time, he wouldn't need such help. if only he could convince Fianth...

He snorted as the bronze greeted him, eyes their typical orange-blue. The bronze had done nothing but try to be polite, to be friendly and mind himself. He'd yet to offend the blue, really...Rixth. She is well, and if she is well, I am well. My V'rind's hatchlings are growing strong, and Fianth's will too. All the females, the important ones in his life were flourishing of late. It warmed him, and made him softer. his wings shifted against his back as he neared his clutch's other-father, nostrils flaring to huff at Rixth's now-familiar scent. How fares your rider? Anxious to leave our Weyr?

Smerdle

ShinosBee

Nerd

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:27 pm
Krah's snort might have made a crabbier dragon angry or a shier one unsure, but Rixth didn't linger on its possible meaning at all, pleased to receive any attention that wasn't combative. Despite his genial attitude, he wasn't more than acquaintances with many dragons beyond his sister, and he found himself enjoying his time at High Reaches due to the forced camaraderie, no matter how persistent his rider's mutterings.

He is. The bronze shifted his weight. Very anxious. Thren felt useless here, especially during Threadfall, and it was only Rixth's curious contentment that kept the human from spending the majority of their wait elsewhere. The dragon's sense of fulfillment was so all-encompassing that Thren could not ignore the happiness it brought him as well. I am holding him here, though I can't say that I'm sorry. He debated wrapping up their chance meeting with an exuberant pleasantry and moving on, but after a moment of consideration, Rixth decided there was no harm in confiding further. Everyone here was excited for the hatchlings to arrive. His added reasons for feeling that way surely couldn't offend that much. I truly cannot wait to see them. They are going to be beautiful.

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:09 pm
That at least was something the blue could agree with. Any born of my Fianth will be beautiful. She is Faranth come again, to improve our world in this time of need and threat of Thread. The blue snorted, utterly sure of the level of respect he was giving his golden love. And once you and your Thren have gone, I will see that they grow to be strong, to be worthy warriors. A long glance, assessing, considering. The blue had made it plain that he considered these hatchlings as much his own as Rixth's, more, even. If the bronze tried to stay, there was a fair chance he would react poorly. But for now? Knowing the bronze meant to eventually leave? I will not let them forget you. It was as high an honor as could be hoped for, if you asked him.

The blue's blunt head turned to watch as Kronoseth swooped past, the brown too intent upon his own golden partner. The sands were going to be very crowded should Fianth abide both males to join her there some hatching day. I have hope that...our...hatchlings will find friends in their cousins. Rhianth's batch may split shell before ours, but perhaps, if they could bond in the egg... He had some small fear that his children would be scorned for the choices and colors of their parents. Of course he had no shame in his love, and he was happy to shoulder the yoke of judgement, of bigotry from his fellow dragons, but his children? No. he would fight any who belittled them. If they could be close to Rhianth's brood, then at least they would have that support, and he wished it so.

Smerdle

ShinosBee

Nerd

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas