Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 8/10/18] Becky Lynch Segment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:38 pm
Renee Young would be backstage in CWF as the cameraman would have all of their attention on her since she was on the air on the titantron and many screens in the arena, as she would have a microphone in her hand ready to speak. With a smile on her face, she would then begin talking.

User Image

"Just coming off of a THUNDEROUS Summerslam with title changes and retains, allow me to introduce one of the champions that DID in fact retain their titles. Please welcome, the CWF Throwdown WOMEN's champion, Becky Lynch", Renee would say, as the audience would cheer waiting for Becky to step in the camera shot.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:50 pm
User Image

Becky Lynch, the CWF Throwdown Women's Champion,
Walks up to Renee Young, happy to see her, and says Hi! And waits for her first question.

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:58 pm
"Becky! I'd just like to get your thoughts on a few things. How did it feel going into Summerslam that night to defend against Sasha Banks. What was going through your head from the moment you walked out of the curtain, to the sound of that bell ringing?" Renee would say, placing the mic to Becky's mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:05 pm
Becky, with the title over her shoulder, would reply. "Well Renee, I went into my match weeth Sasha Banks liyke I always do, i plan tew fight tha good fight, and never ever take my opponent lightly. Always fight as if my career and life are on teh line, even though I haven't lost to Sasha, I still respect her and know what she is capable of whenever she steps foot in taht reeng, heck, she is the longest reinging womens champeeuun in history, so whut was goeeng on in mah head wuz..... fight liek yew still have sumting tew prove, and in the end, it led tew me winning tah match and retaining my champeeunship for a turd straight time, like I said I was gunna do!"  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:11 pm
Nodding at each thing Becky said in respect, Renee would then say after listening. "And what a long hard fought match that was! However, although you've sent her to Monday Night WAR, a Women's Money in the Bank Ladder match between both brands has been announced and it is said that Sasha Banks will have a qualifying match. Let's to say she were to win the match and come back to Throwdown, to cash in on you, what are your thoughts on that?" Renee said, placing the mic back to Becky.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:14 pm
Becky would pause for a minute, before speaking again. "Yew know, tats a good question. But let me give tat question a simple answer, and taht is that I am the last person that ANYONE on the cee duubya eff womens roster would want tew cash in on, inclewding Sasha Banks."  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:18 pm
"Simple, yet reasonable and effective. Your resume is in fact impressive, as you've racked up the most wins out of anyone on the roster! Which brings me to what happened after your match with Sasha, when the Empress of Tomorrow, Asuka showed up to place herself in the front of the line for your title. After she had just made very short work of Liv Morgan, and doing the same to Eva Marie just a few weeks back, how confident are you in retaining your title against Asuka?" Renee would say, as this would be her final question, placing the mic back to Becky.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:30 pm
"Ahhhhh yes... Asuka. I've always respected Asuka, for what she has always done in teh ring, but our paths hav never crossed until last weekend at Soomerslam, and I got the message right away taht she wanted a piece of me fur this chanpeeunship, and of course I will accept taht challenge because i am a fighting champeeun. But one thing Asuka needs tew understand, Is that I am a Tew Time Womens Champeeun, the first woman in CWF to do that, and I have been asked the question, am I ready for Asuka, when teh question shud be, Is Asuka ready, for Becky Balboa." Becky would have had a serious expression after making that bold statement.  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:35 pm
Renee would smile at Becky before giving her a nod after hearing everything she had said, with that nod being her cue to go awaynowlol Renee would turn back to the camera with a smile on her face as she would raise the microphone up to her lips. "Ladies and gentleman, Becky Lynch. And back to you guys." as she would have a smile, bringing it back to the commentators as we would get set for the main event.  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff