Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Two Candidate Special (Reenav & Ielin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:10 pm
Reenav had just finished bathing in the weyr bathing pools, he sighed in relief after he was dressed and feeling very refreshed after a long day working in one chore or another. He sighed contentedly and wandered over to the dining hall.

Now was time for copious amounts of good food to cap off a most fulfilling day.

"Now then," had filled his plate to the brim with fresh roast herdbeast and thick mashed tuber with a healthy helping of vegetables. Only the best for a growing lad.

Siren flitted over to him to land on his shoulder and wind her small self about his neck, for some reason she liked to be around him during dinner time. He fed her a little chunk of meat, he had no idea why.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:59 pm
Fingers scruffed through his wild beard, Ielin made his way down to the dining hall. He'd cleaned up after his chores, and had sat in front of a hand mirror for a long while as he debated on whether to attempt to tame the wild scruff on his face. It was clean, at least. But on the dryer side. A certain other candidate was starting to get at him, and with a huff he'd decided to just take his meal and try to forget the tunnelsnake of a man.

He's almost there when the audible snap of Between in his ear makes him shiver, feeling Waves' tiny claws settle into his shoulder. "Easy, buddy." The already nervous flitter was utterly shaking--likely feeding off his emotions. "Sorry, been a rough day. How about a snack?" The firelizard in question whistled low, butting his little blue head against Ielin's cheek.

The candidate goes to take a plateful, loading enough to keep his stocky build full. Waves snaked down his arm, tugging at a piece of wherry as he eyed the seats. While he very could try to find a seat by himself, he's been chastised for trying to connect and make friends. Perhaps it was time to try?

Approaching a fellow candidate, Ielin cleared his throat softly, looking somewhere above the candidate's eyebrow. Eye contact was hard some days. "Do you, ah, mind if I sit with you..?"

Aukai Oceansoul

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 pm
Prism Shine

Reenav looked up from his plate to see a bearded candidate with a bright blue firelizard wrapped around him. "Of course not, feel free." He gestured welcomingly with a fork.

"I see your firelizard too seems to appear magically at dinner. This here is Siren. She prefers roast to wherry and company to being alone." The other man had a handsome blue, it was a perk he thought to being at a weyr, you had better access to firelizards and the people who would understand them best.

He didn't want to over talk and scare the other away so he stuffed some meat into Siren's open maw, because she had been pointedly keeping it open for about a minute now and it looked rediculous when she did that. Then he started to feed himself again while she dealt with the tidbit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:48 pm
“Thank you.” It’s more of an awkward mumble, shifting to sit the plate down more carefully than he took a seat, as Waves had decided to perch himself awkwardly on his hand to eat. The firelizard tugged the slice of meat with him, curling up with his back against Ielin’s chest to eat.

“Oh yeah. He definitely knows meal time.” He chuckles gently, playing with the curling tip of his firelizard’s tail as he ripped into a meatroll with his free hand in some practiced maneuver. Waves tended to be calmer when he was pressed against him in some manner.

Ielin chewed over the bite of meatroll, feeling some of the tension drain out of him. “She’s quite pretty.” He complimented, watching with a hint of a smile as she waited to be fed. “This is Waves, and I’m Ielin.” The piece of meat still clutched in his jaw, Waves seemed to finally notice that there were others -- specifically Siren, and the little blue tensed under Ielin’s hand.

Aukai Oceansoul

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:55 am
Prism Shine

"My name is Reenav." he said informatively before eating some more food, he really was hungry today, he had been out in the stables for chores and it always worked him up into a sweat which in turn made him eat like a runnerbeast.

"I love firelizards, perhaps if I don't impress I look into apprenticing as a breeder." He giggled when the blue noticed the green. For her part Siren did as her name described.

She warbled sweetly at the blue in greeting and recurled herself around Raanav's neck to peer down at the boy in their midst. He could tell she found them fascinating.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games