Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S A D B O I
  :'(
View Results

Bufinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:04 pm
Felt some nostalgia rushing in and decided to log back in after almost two years.

I can't believe how many people I met here over the years and how much fun I had talking, joking and being silly in general. Man, this was such a fun place.

As a teenage kid from Puerto Rico with a huge interest in developing my english language skills, since Spanish has always been my first language, joining the LSG back in ******** (!!!) helped me a lot with my writing skills. It sounds silly, but some of the best conversations I've had in English likely stemmed from talking to some of y'all.

I've had many memorable moments. Hell, I even developed a serious crush on a girl here. We used to talk for hours at a time but, unfortunately, we went our separate ways and never spoke again. It's been over 10 years.

It's funny how at one point in my life I couldn't go to sleep before browsing the LSG to see what everyone was up to. Then again, we do the same thing today with different social media sites so I suppose it's not all that different.

And now, here I am: A grown-a** man out of college, relocated to the mainland US, married, and with a career lined up. Can't complain, it's been going great!

Since this will probably be the last thread I ever post in LSG (hopefully not THE last post) I would like to continue keeping in touch with as many of you as possible, or at least with the ones who remember me and we've shared something here in the LSG. And if not, I welcome it too! I've only stayed in touch with a few and even then I haven't done a very good job so sorry!

If you want my contact details, PM me. I'm on Facebook, Reddit, email, etc.

Thanks for everything, LSG. You mean to me more than you will ever understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:53 am
sic! omg it's been forever! ;__; <3
Gawd I miss the LSG too but work and being an adult has really taken a chunk outta my free time... sweatdrop
I log in e'rryday, I just don't post much. Very much a lurker tbh
I really should post more tho...

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:51 pm
Post more. Disapoof less. :c

Good to see you again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:43 am
I find it kind of insane we both had a pang of nostalgia on the SAME day.
Who knows I might show up a bit more myself..

Also self-plug but if anyone wants to chat with me more often I have my own discord that I'm in ALL the time. Please come join and reconnect with me.

Dose x2

Aged Member

Bufinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 pm
Wisdom Chyck
sic! omg it's been forever! ;__; <3
Gawd I miss the LSG too but work and being an adult has really taken a chunk outta my free time... sweatdrop
I log in e'rryday, I just don't post much. Very much a lurker tbh
I really should post more tho...

Hey there! Yeah, I was ignoring the "adulting is hard" warning from everybody until it happened to me. Can't find much time to do the things I enjoyed as a teenager. I want out. x.x

@Junai: I really should, but all the guilds and places I used to visit have all but died completely. It's sad, but, there's little incentive for me to keep logging on. You guys are still here, thankfully. <3

@DoseDose: Hopefully our nostalgia wave will ripple through to other old LSGers and we'll see an influx of people visiting and posting!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:26 pm
You can find me on Facebook.

Predictably my name there is Xiporah Greezel. heart  

Xiporah

Tigga Hiccups

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:42 pm
Ya'll, I miss this place so much. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:46 pm
Sic!!!!!

I return an lirk when I get bored. Like now, haha.

I remember when we used to email back and forth for a bit, good times. Glad you’re doing well. 😁  

irisdolly

Bufinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:33 pm
irisdolly
Sic!!!!!

I remember when we used to email back and forth for a bit, good times. Glad you’re doing well. 😁
Iris! We used to talk a lot and the we... didn't. We need to get in touch again! Lots to tell since we last talked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:35 pm
Well then, that answered the one question I had.

I'm not hard to find if you want.Usually on Reddit somewhere.  

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

irisdolly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:55 pm
Bufinator
irisdolly
Sic!!!!!

Iris! We used to talk a lot and the we... didn't. We need to get in touch again! Lots to tell since we last talked.
Yes, through email! We should definitely get back in touch smile

I’m not on here often, so Email is best, or Facebook.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:02 am
Life Update: I bought a house and have a kid on the way. Career is going better than expected. Honestly, living the dream.

I hope you all are living the dream, too. Stay safe.  

Bufinator

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:43 pm
Bufinator
Life Update: I bought a house and have a kid on the way. Career is going better than expected. Honestly, living the dream.

I hope you all are living the dream, too. Stay safe.

Congratulations!! heart  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff