Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 pm
Wulfric's room is as basic as it gets since he hasn't had a need to change anything.

from the main to you enter a living room with an end table rest between two armchairs. Off to the side is a small dining with a table to sit two people at. The living room has two doors one leading to a bedroom with a simple bed, a dresser and closet off to the side. The other door goes to the bathroom with a counter and sink with a mirror, as well as the essentials, toilet, and shower and bathtub.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:37 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once in the room Wulfric noted that it was very simple but similar in layout as Blades, it would suit him just fine since he would only be there hopefully for a short time, since he didn’t really care about staying in one place for very long and work would be waiting for him once this contract was finished so he walked into the bedroom to once again find it very simple and didn’t waste much time getting his armor off that was under vest, and took off most of everything he wouldn’t need leaving a simple shirt and pants on while he sat down on the bed finding it quite comfortable, he had truly been away from civilized life for a while, and laid back for a moment. He closed his eyes for a moment his mind still lost in the past, and the kind of thing’s he has seen in his lifetime. Eventually though he sat up again and got up deciding it would be best to freshen up since he had been on the road for a while and since he had a functional shower so it would be a good idea to make use of them, so he walked out of the room and over across the living room to the bathroom and turned the light on to find it also to be a modest shower and bath, so he got undressed laying his clothes on the counter next to the sink and turned on the shower without any further delay.

While he was in the shower he couldn't help but feel like he was a little awkward while in Blades room he couldn't understand why he just simply blurted out what he did, it was rather unusual for him to do that, he tended to stay away from people and not let anyone into his private life because of what he was but something was different about her, perhaps it was that she in a way reminded him of himself to some degree, alone in a world. Whatever was the case he had to clear his head her scent was still affecting him to some degree for whatever reason it drew him in, desiring more of it but why he couldn't say against it wasn't like him to suddenly become attached to someone after all his line of work didn't really leave any room for him to be in a relationship not that he wanted one since he was a Wolf and there wasn't anyone who would allow such a beast like him to ever enter into courtship with, so he had given up on the idea that he could still have a happy life since he wasn't normal, and there were no others of his new bloodline in which to find a mate in which to continue the line with so he simply chose a life that would eventually with any luck allow him to find death and be reunited with the family he lost so long ago.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:45 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade paused outside the door to the rooms he'd picked out but looked at the flask in her hand and pressed on. She knocked on the door and knew that he'd be able to hear the sound no matter where he was in the suite. Being what they were had it's advantages, including enhanced hearing. Admittedly, the enhanced sense of smell could be problematic at times, but it was simply something they had to put up with for the benefits.

She considered the tanktop and shorts she was wearing but shrugged it off. She was just returning something he'd left behind. There wasn't anything else to deal with. It simply was what it was. She just had to keep shifting her feet a bit since the stone floor was on the cold side and she was barefoot...

Okay, okay... So she had a request to make. She thought he'd be able to handle it.

She raised her hand to knock again and hesitated briefly then pressed on and knocked a bit more firmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric heard the knock even with the shower running and turned it off, stepping out he got his pants on and grabbed a tow that was thankfully nestled in a drawer and started drying off while he went to the door and opened it up to find blade standing there, Wulfric raised an eyebrow as he looked at her “come on in” was all he said as he took off back towards the bathroom, his back was riddled with scars ranging from bullet holes to knife stabs, long streaks which indicated he’d been slashed by a sword or two in his time as well as stabbed by them, he’d had scars for just about anything anymore, he’d seen much in his time and disappeared into the bathroom a moment later he returned with his shirt on which was full of holes lining up with scars on his chest as well and walked across the living room to the bedroom. Inside the bedroom he put his usual garbs on leaving the vest and armor off and grabbed his pack and pouch along with his boots and went into the living room and sat down at one of the armchairs putting his pack and pouch off to the side while he put his boots on “what can I do for you?” he asked as continued putting his boots on before he looked up to address her.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:17 pm
Wolfe Garm

All Blade could do was thank the gods that he went for a shirt! All she could do as he left the room was stare at him. She hadn't been that focused on a male in a long time...

By the time he came back, she had herself mostly under control again. Mostly.

She looked down at her hands and saw the flask, "Um... You forgot this..." she started out and forced herself to put it on the coffee table that she was keeping between them deliberately. After that, she had to stop herself from staring at him again.

She cleared her throat as she moved to check the bookshelves in the sitting room that lined the walls. Different books than she had, but still useful, she guessed.

"I have something that I'll need help with in about a week... No one else will help me with it but I thought you might..." she said softly, hoping that she wasn't losing her mind by asking him for this one. She really did need the help with it, but could only hope that she'd survive the whole thing...

Not physically. She'd physically survived it for years before Anube. It was... Complicated....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric looked at his Flask and felt slightly embarrassed that he’d left that in her room, how distracted he truly was for him to forget to grab that, though his mood changed slightly when she asked for assistance and couldn’t help but c**k his head slightly before he responded “and what is it you request of me?” he couldn’t help but feel like she was acting overly nervous about asking whatever it was she wanted to ask of him and wondered just what was going on, though one thing was clear he had to maintain his composure since her scent was back and once again intoxicating for him, he hadn’t had a chance to prepare himself for such a scent so he was being drawn to it, of which it took all his strength not to be an idiot and lose it in front of her.

As he sat there he slightly turned his attention to his pouch and grabbed it, opening it and grabbing a few things from it placing them on the end table before he placed it on the floor next to him and opened up his pack, though he paused at this point to return his attention back to Blade and see what she had to say.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:50 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade turned her head to look at him and was relieved to find that he was doing something. At least going through his things would keep him a bit busy when she told him.

"I have a... room... prepared for when I go into heat. It'll be in about a week, maybe three to four days. I need someone to simply lock the door when I go in and unlock it when my heat is over. It usually takes about three days to a week to run its course. My brother refuses to do it. I think he's hoping that I'll wind up with another mate if I simply let nature take its course. But it's not something I would willingly let loose if I can do anything about it..." she explained a bit of it and hoped that she wouldn't have to explain more.

She turned back to the bookshelves to hide her blush. She still wasn't comfortable with what happened when she went into heat. Maybe if Anube had worked harder at controlling that part of her...

She shook her head slightly. He hadn't. So there was no use in thinking about it further. She just had to make sure that the damage was kept to a minimum. The easiest way to do that was simply to lock a door... Well, the right door... She'd made certain that the... room... was prepared, spent a week getting everything ready. But she couldn't lock the door on her own. So she needed a little assistance with that part.

But would he do it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric was rather surprised by this request, it had been the first time that anyone had ever requested something of that sort of thing. Her fading mark gave him a clear understanding why, ordinarily going into heat is satisfied by your mate, but without one it would make sense that she would suddenly be losing her wits during that time and being unwilling to seek out a new mate meant she was still hurting.

The more he thought about it the more he had to wonder what was she hiding from truly, was she afraid of something that came with her being in heat or was she simply hiding from the world keeping herself from living, hard to say without a direct answer from her which was likely not to come even if he asked. Wulfric simply nodded and replied “very well I don’t know your reasons for locking yourself away like that but I’ll do it if It must be done” admittedly he was slightly unsure why he would accept such a thing without payment, perhaps his head was clouded by her scent which continued to draw him in even when he refused to be tangled up by it, for him it seemed like the more he resisted the more potent her scent became, almost as if this was but the calm before the storm, he potency was great, it threatened to drive him mad which was strange he’d never been so trapped by someone before, he’d dealt with many a woman before who’d sought him out but their scent was not a strong as hers was, it was clear that her demonic blood was what gave her scent such a strong fragrance, but for him to suddenly be nearly attracted to her scent nearly a lustful desire only said that she was truly something that would be his greatest battle, to fight this desire, this urge to want her was nearly unbearable, like he would suddenly breakdown in defeat of it. One thing was perfectly clear, for however long it took for him to complete his mission here it was going to be a very difficult for him to ignore this fragrance, these sudden emotional desire to want her when he knew he couldn’t his lifestyle kept him from being able to have a life more so considering what he was, even if he did he had no way of know how his wolf form would be able to cope with this intense scent but didn’t want to tempt fate with that one so he would have to minimize his changes while he could smell her scent…a difficult task but one that had to be done.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:04 pm
Wolfe Garm

She rewarded his acceptance with a small smile that took her from beautiful to devastating, mostly because of the slight shyness to the smile, as if she didn't smile at all much. She lowered her head briefly so that she could focus on something besides him. Again.

"Thank you," she said softly then turned back to the books out of pure self-defense, "It's because of my demon blood. Remember that I said that the Demonicus have a demonic form? Well, let's just say that when I go into heat, that part of me has no scruples at all, no limits, and no standards. That part of me will screw anything in sight," she explained to him, doing her best to keep her tone from showing how much she disliked what happened when she went into heat.

She glanced at him again, giving a shrug of one shoulder, then looked back at the bookshelves, "One time I came to in a nest of snake shifters. It wouldn't have been so bad, but two of them thought they had a claim on me because of it and I had to leave in a bit of a rush," she deliberately understated that one but was unable to hide her shiver of revulsion over the memory.

She shook her head slightly and turned back to look at him, leaning back against the bookshelf with her hands behind her back so that she wouldn't be tempted to touch him. Everything about him was something that appealed to her and made being around him even harder for her: he was very physical, his demeanor read as dominant, he was beyond good looking to her, and he knew how to survive. All of that was right up her proverbial alley. But the kicker was his scent. It hit her as something that was more feral, more wild and untamed.

So yes, she was staying across the room from him.

"As you can see, my solution is probably for the best. It keeps me from doing anything... regrettable... If I got loose in the village, I'd probably wind up killing alot of the humans there. Better a locked... door... than for that to happen," she added, hoping he wouldn't notice the hesitations she kept giving. He'd figure it out soon enough when it was time to lock that door...

Although... If he walked closer to her, the entire point was going to be moot... She was staying where she was by force of will alone when she simply wanted to walk over there and- She stopped that train of thought hard and fast. But she stayed where she was, her hands behind her gripping at the shelf behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:54 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric shrugged as he pulled out of small pouch from his pack and put it on the table next to the other items and replied: “do what you must, though coming from someone who’s loved and lost hiding away in a room is not much of a to live.” Wulfric sighed slightly as he looked at the flask on the coffee table and leaned over to grab it, he took a drink from it before he put it down “ but not for me to say how others live their lives or what they do, so notify me when you are ready and I’ll be there to assist” Wulfric continued to struggle his eyes stayed on the task he was doing to keep from looking at her too many things clouding his judgement between her beautiful looks to her scent she was very much attracted to him, her scent was candy he couldn’t get enough of it, and struggling to resist it, he was becoming addicted to her and he couldn’t understand why. One thing was clear sooner this job was done the sooner he would be able to clear his head of her scent and be on the move again, though he only hoped that would happen sooner than later.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:14 am
Wolfe Garm

She gave him a simple nod and headed for the door but paused there with her hand on the knob. She gave a half turn so that she could look at him, her defiant pose almost demanding that he not take what she was about to say wrong.

"It may not be a way to live, but it's the best I've got right now. My mate was able to tame my animals, but not the demon. I've never come across anyone that could besides the demon high king and I'm not about to let him have me, even if his marriage vows did allow it, which they don't. But that's it. No one else has ever been able to tame that part of me in any way. Until that happens, I'm stuck with the only solution I have. I really don't care if anyone likes it or not because I really and truly have no choice," she told him, her voice very firm on the whole thing.

Everything about her spoke clearly that she was just as alpha as he was. Her appearance may be delicately beautiful, but she was a dangerous beauty. She was just as lethal in her own ways as he was. Possibly more lethal. She wouldn't hesitate to maim or kill and every line of her showed that in this moment.

"I'll show you the... room... tomorrow so that you know where it is," she said simply then turned back to the door, fully intending to leave things at that.

It wasn't so much the words he'd used as the tone. She'd taken it as pity in some form and had simply reacted.

Of course, the fact that she was even more beautiful when she was pissed off was purely coincidental...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:47 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric stopped what he was doing at that point and simply looked at her before he stood up “seems to me that you’ve given up the hunt” maybe he was having his judgment clouded but he couldn’t find any reason to explain his actions. He stepped forward his face expressionless and simply spoke “the moment you give up the hunt is the moment you have given up on yourself, any wolf will tell you that without hesitation, i don’t see someone who could possibly give up on themselves, nor do I see someone who is ready to, because if you had why would you continue locking yourself up, why continue to live? It’s simple really you still have hope that you might find someone to tame you” with Wulfric’s hand on his face why he was doing what he was doing he had no idea, it was unlike him to be so preachy, or for that matter even care, her scent truly had him fully in grasp and was clearly affecting him so much so that he was actually giving a damn about someone which just wasn’t like him, he kept his head focused on the job and only cared about where the next job was.

The longer he stood there and struggled to resist the more he was finding himself wanting her, he couldn’t clearly think anymore, Blades beauty combined with her scent truly made it increasingly difficult to do anything, for whatever reason the wolf in him found her more than just someone with a troubled past, he could say the same, but for whatever reason he was finding her desirable.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:31 pm
Wolfe Garm

Her breath caught as he stood up and started approaching her and she had to force her breathing to calm down, though her eyes had gone a bit wide as she watched him move. She licked her lips in a nervous gesture she wouldn't have made a few years ago.

She wasn't the type to get caught up in someone like this. But watching him just stand up and take a few steps towards her had her libido going haywire, forcing her to quash it harshly even though it wasn't easy.

"I have given up on this hunt. But my choices are few here. The few males that could take me on are interested in others or taken. The few in other realms are more interested in killing me than claiming me. After my mate died, I tried to find someone to help me. But there wasn't anyone. My brother lost his mate at the same time so I didn't even have him to help me. I've fought the tide as best as I can and this was the only solution available," she told him simply, her voice gone a bit breathy just at the sight of him, "I could have gone back to the clans for a mate, but they refuse to accept my brother. Besides, they don't like those of us that can take on multiple animal forms," she added as her eyes took in the width of his chest and just how strong that showed him to be.

She cleared her throat and forced her eyes away from him as she turned again, shaking her head as she reached for the door handle again, "I'll leave you to sleep," she offered, hoping that he hadn't noticed her attraction to him.

She wasn't the type to fall into bed with a guy after just meeting him. She wasn't the type to become so fascinated with a male that she kept forgetting to control her reactions.

She was more likely to hit a guy than to hit on him. She certainly wasn't about to try to do what her body wanted right now.

Besides... If they were going to wind up in bed, he'd have to make the first move. That was just the way things went. But it was very hard for her to keep from reaching out to touch that chest.

In the end, she managed to open the door. It just wasn't as easy to walk out...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric was losing it, the wolf in him started to become the driving force for his actions which was quite unusual since he seldom ever needed that half of him to ever make the decisions generally speaking he did what he needed, but for whatever reason he couldn’t simply let her go, though why he couldn’t simply leave things lone was unclear, ever since he’d first interacted with her he was for reasons unknown finding her quite attractive and that was not like him, he didn’t simply become attached to someone nor did he have an irresistible urge to want her. Without thinking Wulfric closed the distance and grabbed her arm, his head was long gone two encounters with her in one day was too much for him and he couldn’t control himself anymore, or rather he couldn’t control the wolf anymore for whatever reason the wolf had a intense desire to want her and it didn’t help any that she was desirable, contrary to what she may have thought he found it hard to believe that anyone would deny their instinct, though thinking that he was at this point following instinct, and once again without thinking he spun her around and kissed her, he’d fully lost it at that point, Wulfric had done some so impulsive that he did not even have time to question his decision to act, he simply did it and the consequences be damned.

When he finally released the kiss, his head caught up with his wolf’s instincts and suddenly realized what he had done, and backed up slightly releasing her arm and feeling apologetic about what he had done, all he could do at this point was wait for the inevitable scorn to come his way for grabbing her let alone kissing her.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:15 pm
Wolfe Garm

She had no idea what to expect with him, but none of the possibilities in her head were anywhere close to what actually happened. She didn't even hear him move up behind her, she only felt him grab her arm and pull her around. Then he was kissing her.

Okay, that was a tame way to put it.

He didn't just kiss her. He took over her mouth in a way that automatically switched her over to the submissive side of things and filled her mouth with the heady taste of masculine, dominant, male while the strength in his hands showed her that he could hold her in place for as long as he wanted to.

Well, until he let her up for air and backed away from her.

It still took her a moment to get back to herself, so for the first bit, she simply stood there looking like a dazed idiot and panted for air. Then she realized that he'd stepped away from her and she had no idea how to react at all. Part of her wanted to hurt him for doing it, but the rest of her was drowning that tiny voice in the desire for more.

Part of her wanted to run and see if he'd chase her, see if he could catch her, truly tame her...

But she simply stood there staring at him for long enough that he'd realize that she wasn't going to hurt him for kissing her. Instead, it became obvious, even to him, that she was just as distracted by him as he was by her.

She swallowed hard and took a step backwards towards the door that was still open behind her, "I should..." she licked her lips then and found herself drowning in the taste of him and lost her train of thought for another moment. Another backwards step brought her back to herself, "I should go... I think..." she inhaled his scent and visibly shuddered from pure desire just from that alone but cleared her throat and tried again, "I think I should go," she thought that one came out right but she wasn't sure.

All she knew was that the door was still open behind her, she wanted another taste of him, but she also had the urge to run...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff