Wolfe Garm

Blade paused at the door and raised one eyebrow as she turned to look at him for a brief moment, "Really? Bond with you? We've known each other a grand total of one whole day and spent a heated day going at it like feral bunnies. I really don't think that's much ground to Bond with. Give it a few more days, at least," she suggested, knowing that she had a point. She gave a shrug of one shoulder, "Who knows? You may not be able to stand me after knowing me for two days..." she added, figuring that she might be right on that point.

She turned to leave again but paused and turned back to give him a small frown, "Besides... I'm not sure why a wolf of your stature would want anything to do with a mutt like me anyway," she added, implying that she knew a bit more about his bloodline than he did.

But she didn't give him much time to respond. She flashed him a half smile, "I'll go get dressed and show you to the kitchen for a better meal," she finished and left before he could stop her, fully intending on meeting him in the hallway after they'd both dressed.