Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
*notices your bribes* Post forms here [Open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:04 am
OwO What's This?
((This is where you post your bribe forms.))

Opening date: NOW
Closing Date 2nd October - midnight BST (It's my birthday on the 2nd hehe!)
((or until I pick up all slots..whichever comes first)))

• Rules
  • Custom and Breeding Form Templates
  • Modifiers for breedings and customs
  • Lists for my reference

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:23 am
Disclaimer:
I'm a very slow artist and 2018 hasn't been a very kind year to me. I may not be able to keep up the same pace as I used to but I would still like to give back to the community by letting you have the opportunity to go for what you really really want before I chill and take it a little easier. So, before entering these bribes please consider the long wait times, this is not quota work but something I paid for the opportunity to do.

If you are an impatient person, then I'm afraid that this may not be for you. I don't find impatience very motivating so please consider how patient of a person you are. Unless I die, you will get your artwork no matter what, good things take time though. Overall: The more complex your concept the longer you will be waiting and the more complex concepts I take on, the longer everyone's bribes will be.

Generic Bribe Rules
  1. If a colourist is not listed with an open bribe slot, do not make offers
  2. Offer what you have on hand and are willing to spend
  3. Bribe offers sent anywhere other than to the colourist will be ignored. If they specify an alternate account to send your offer to, make sure you do so!
  4. Send your full bribe information (what you are requesting and your offer)
  5. Do not send a PM and ask the colourist for an estimate, these are bribes. Use custom prices as a baseline and go from there
  6. If you are asking for a custom, include a form/description.
  7. If you currently have an active Bribe, you may not participate in any other Bribe until the first is complete.
  8. No individual may win the same colourist's bribe twice in a row
  9. It is strictly forbidden to offer real-life cash/goods for bribes - both by Soquili's rules and Gaia's own ToS.

My Bribe Rules

1. Post your bribe forms here and send your offers to my mule (MoufuYurei).
  2. Do not offer more than you have / willing to pay. (We will both be sad if you do. D': )
  3. Please check below to see what I'm willing to do and what I am not. (In addition, I've added a list of likes/ dislikes. )
  4. If it's not on the form, it's not happening. So remember to put everything on the form. (Check and check it again!)
  5. Colourist choice is colourist choice. Any customs posted as Full-CC or Semi-CC will be treated as such. You cannot ask for changes beyond what you give me to work with. By giving me any kind of CC work you're putting your faith in me as an artist. I will warn you that things might be experimental.
  6. Stay hopeful and be nice to each other. (Positivity and hope, good!) emotion_yatta
  7. No complaining about your lack of funds. (Negativity, bad!) emotion_facepalm
  8. If I have any questions to ask you about your bribe concepts I'll message you.
  9. I'm a very excitable person so I may show interest in a lot of concepts, that does not mean I will automatically pick up your concept if I do show interest (because I love so many concepts and slots are limited, choices are hard sweatdrop ). So please keep in mind that I have not taken on your bribe until I specifically say,"I accept your bribe. Please send my mule a trade within 48 hours."

Individual posts:
  10. 5 bribes can be entered with an additional familiar form as an option 6th.
  11. One herd helper entry per person. (In the event of group entries, joint herd helpers will count against the people who are paying for it.)

Group posts:
    Still debating on whether to allow group bribes or not. If there enough interest, I may allow it. Do let me know here in the questions thad if you are interested.

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:13 pm
Custom Form Templates
You can find them here

Breeding Form Templates
You can find them here

Growth Omission Permissions
You can find them here  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:29 pm
Yumi's Big Post of Breeding and Custom Modifiers
(All are optional!)

Customs!
Horsing Around (optional) - stolen from ryuu, thank you ryuu!
In standard situations, I would follow your form to a T. However, this modifier gives me permission to deviate from your specifications if I feel some other hue, edit positioning, etc. would look better. If you end up not liking the ideas, you're free to request I go back to following your form.

Note: Due to the nature of art and translating text and images to the custom you want, there will always be some level of flexibility, regardless of whether or not this modifier is used. This modifier simply gives me explicit permission to make a wider range of suggestions.

[size=18][color=red][b](neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me![/b][/color][/size]

Herd Helper Special
ONLY ONE BRIBE ENTRY CAN BE THIS PER PERSON. The Additional people gifted do not count as having 'won' this time around as they are not required to be listed ahead of time so I likely wouldn't know anyway who got them.

[size=24]
[b][color=#ff007c]H[/color][color=#e6007c]e[/color][color=#ce007d]r[/color][color=#b5007d]d[/color] [color=#83007d]H[/color][color=#6b007e]e[/color][color=#52007e]l[/color][color=#39007e]p[/color][color=#530e6c]e[/color][color=#6d1b5a]r[/color] [color=#a23636]2[/color][color=#bc4424]0[/color][color=#d65112]0[/color][color=#f05f00]0[/color]
[/b][/size]
[i][b]Amount[/b]:3-6
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.[/b]:[size=9] optional info of herd/Family goes here. Keep it within 200 words.

[/size]
[/i]

Breedings!
Choose Any That Apply Below: (optional)

Low Luck Marker
Just to give me the heads up at a glance if your couple is low luck.
[color=green][size=24][b]THESE BE LOWLUCKERS[/b][/size][/color]

Edit Monsters / Tanks / Edit Heavy Breedings
Like with Customs, you can cap your own breedings to be lower levels if you choose. So if you have two extreme or heavy soquili but are okay with lower edit levels (moderate to minor), do let me know by using the modifier below. Please know that you don't get to choose the edit level, but you can choose if you want a chance for them to be unedited or not but nothing is guaranteed, they may still end up with edits.
[color=red][b]Relax, Gramps! Don't strain your back with the heavy lifting![/b][/color]
[b]Unedited?:[/b] Y/N

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Bald Ponies
If one or both parents are bald - there is a chance at least one baby WILL be bald, too.
If you'd rather NOT have bald offspring, please post this.
(Alternatively, if you don't mind bald kids as well you can always let me know too lol!)

[b][size=16][color=#A5DF00]No Bald Children, please![/color][/size][/b]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka becoming adults), etc. E.g. Masks for Raven Lords or Kitsunekuma, Lanterns for Fiamma Eterna, etc. Please provide links to relevant info and rps for this. It's not a guarantee but still an interesting read.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show the physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.
[size=16][color=#A5DF00][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

UNCHARMED Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Choose One: (optional)
Mystery Mock children (twins):
[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double 👀[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts as a seperate bribe slot and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] y/n
[b]Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?:[/b]y/n

Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.
[align=center][size=16][b][color=#A5DF00]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Twists
Quote:
Summer Twists
Summer Twisted Tunnel of Love
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

[size=18][color=mediumturquoise][b]SUMMER TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting summer-inspired traits?: Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V:

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children:

Summer Tropical Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. Please be concise and just answer yes or no.

Please keep in mind, attempting to box a colorist in by saying no to all but one or two or so things might result in a breeding without any twists at all.
Please also keep in mind that colorist preferences differ and the form is open to interpretation.
To see examples of what some sections could cover (just ideas, no guarantees), see below:
Breed/Body Traits:
- Tropical/summer colors --- (ex. bright colors, sunset, colors relating to the things below: water, jungles, volcanoes/fire, etc.)
- Tropical/summer makings --- (ex. jaguar spots, "feather texture" coloring, tribal, etc.)
- Elemental and Environmental Inspired Traits --- ((traits based on the elements as well as flora, fauna and geography of the tropical variety)
Themes & Accessories
- Beach/ocean accessories --- (shells, coral accessories, sharkteeth, umbrellas, sea glass jewelry, etc.)
- Flower/plant accessories --- (tropical fruits, hibiscus, palm fronds, plumerias, flower necklaces, etc.)
- Island/tiki accessories --- (tiki masks, grass bracelets, unique torches, lanterns, etc.)
- Mesoamerican accessories --- (ex. jewelry, feathers, arrowheads, etc.)

Note: the "companion animals" category is very broad, and includes everything from fruit bats, to tropical birds (toucans, conures, etc.), to tropical mammals (small leopards, small tapirs, etc.), to tropical aquatics (fish, nautilus, jellyfish, seashorse for aquatic breeds, as well as octopus, crab, etc. for aquatic soquili and other breeds), to tropical amphibians & reptiles (lizards, turtles, snakes, etc.) and so forth. If you would like companion animals but want to avoid certain types, state that in the phobia list please.

Twisted Tunnel of Summer Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below.

[size=18][color=mediumturquoise][b]NOT TOO MUCH SUMMER D8[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11]Breed/Body Traits & Mutations
~~~ Tropical/summer colors?: Yes / No
~~~ Tropical/summer markings?: Yes / No
~~~ Elemental and Environmental Inspired traits: Yes / No
~~~ Tropical animal-inspired: Yes / No

Themes & Accessories
~~~ Beach/ocean accessories?: Yes / No
~~~ Flower/plant accessories?: Yes / No
~~~ Island/tiki accessories?: Yes / No
~~~ Mesoamerican accessories?: Yes / No
~~~ Piercings?: Yes / No
~~~ Tattoos?: Yes / No
~~~ Tropical companion animals?: Yes / No
[/size]

Quote:
Halloween Twists
If you want spooky babies!
[size=18][color=#A5DF00][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children:

Twisted Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. Mine is a bit different than the usual, so please fill out mine. ((Credit to Yuki, ty! <3 ))

[size=18][color=#A5DF00][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?:
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?:
~~~ Do you like gore?:
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

If you're okay with Vanilla or Twists
If you are okay with me doing twists or just a vanilla breeding and don't really mind which I go with, let me know by adding this modifier. If you don't add this, I'll assume that you only want twists when considering your form.
[size=18][color=red][b]Go with the flow![/b][/color][/size]

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:55 pm
Bribe Form

[quote="= Notice Me OwO ="]
[b]Username:[/b]

[quote="bribe 1"][quote="Form"]
Custom/breeding form goes here
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote="bribe 2"][quote="Form"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote="bribe 3"][quote="Form"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote="bribe 4"][quote="Form"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote="bribe 5"][quote="Form"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:13 pm
    Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
    Twisted Express Breeding|Moderate Twins|Unedited|Extreme|Extreme
  2. Moxxiie
    HH Extreme|Breeding|Moderate|Moderate|Minor
  3. Kiara Lime
    Twisted Express Breeding|Moderate Twins|Heavy|Heavy|Minor
  4. Tara de Draiocht
    Heavy + familiar|2|3|4|5
  5. mistalina13
    Moderate|Heavy|Twisted Live Birth Breeding|Live Birth Breeding|5
  6. Sabin Duvert
    Express Breeding|Extreme|Twisted Express Breeding|HH Extreme|5
  7. Shi Berry
    Heavy|Heavy|Heavy|Moderate| Moderate
  8. o-Elixir-o
    Heavy|Extreme|Heavy|Breeding|Breeding

Page 2
  9. stormflower
    Moderate|Extreme Twins|Heavy Twins|Moderate Twins|Express Breeding
  10. Fayt_of_Redemption
    Extreme|Extreme|3|4|5
  11. Fatal Irony
    HH Heavy |Twisted Express Breeding or 2 Mocks|Extreme|Heavy|Heavy + familiar
  12. Lady Argentum Draconis
    Breeding|Heavy|Moderate|Heavy|5
  13. Lady_Ourania
    Heavy|Moderate|3|4|5
  14. Kaya Wolf Moon
    Express Breeding|Breeding|Extreme Twins|Extreme| Extreme
  15. AstoriaFallen
    CC|2|3|4|5
  16. ~Twilight...Angel~
    Extreme Twins|Heavy|Moderate|Twisted Breeding
  17. Calixita
    Heavy|Extreme|Extreme|Moderate|Heavy
  18. Mameha Otome
    HH Heavy|Extreme Twins|Extreme|Twisted Tunnel Breeding|Tropical Tunnel Breeding
  19. Rinial Sisterdragon
    Heavy Twins|Heavy|Breeding|Breeding|Breeding
  20. ramenli
    Twisted Breeding|Moderate|3|4|5
  21. Thalea
    Moderate|Express Breeding|Express Breeding|4|5
  22. Summer Raaven
    Express Breeding|HH Heavy|Extreme|Heavy|5
    Page 3
  23. Huroggmeten
    Moderate|2|3|4|5
  24. Mewsings of An Angel
    CC (?)|2|3|4|5
  25. muffled_undertone
    Extreme|Heavy|CC|Moderate|5
  26. -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
    Heavy|Minor|Minor|4|5
  27. Snowbelle Thundara
    Extreme|Moderate|Moderate Twins|4|5
  28. Shesha Sama
    Moderate|Modrate|Unedited|Unedited|Minor
  29. lolternative
    HH Heavy|Heavy|Twisted Express Breeding|Twisted Express Breeding|CC
  30. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
    Extreme|Breeding|Moderate|Minor|Moderate Twins
  31. XxXPandamoniumXxX
    CC HH|Heavy|Twisted Breeding or Mocks|Heavy|Breeding with mocks
  32. Artymus
    Extreme|Extreme|Extreme|Unedited|Unedited
  33. Cheyriddle4
    Breeding|Moderate|Moderate|Heavy| Twisted Breeding
  34. Fea Line
    Heavy|Express Breeding|Heavy|Breeding|Heavy
  35. catmagick
    Moderate|Moderate|Moderate|Extreme|Twisted Gacha Breeding
  36. Malikztiah Ankhwave
    Heavy|Moderate|3|4|5

Page 4
  37. Nyx Queen of Darkness
    Heavy|Heavy|Moderate|4|5
  38. Sesshiyasha
    Extreme HH|Moderate|Twisted Express Breeding|4|5
  39. Rita Zyon
    Heavy|Moderate|Minor|Moderate|Minor
  40. Inari Miko
    Extreme|Moderate|3|4|5
  41. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
    Moderate|Moderate|Moderate|Tropical Tunnel Breeding|Moderate
  42. Bluedemonwolf
    Unedited|Extreme|Twisted Breeding|Express Breeding|Moderate
  43. Fuzzy Gumdrop
    Moderate|Moderate|3|4|5
  44. lysia_nyteblade
    Unedited|Extreme|Heavy HH|Breeding|Breeding
  45. NovaCracker
    Heavy|Moderate|3|4|5
  46. Dea and #Teddy#
    Heavy|Moderate|3|4|5
  47. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
    Extreme Paternal Twins |Heavy HH|3|4|5
  48. Rein_Carnation
    Heavy|Unedited|Heavy Twins|Tropical Tunnel Breeding|5
  49. SylverStar
    Moderate|Extreme|Moderate|Moderate|5

Page 5
  50. kettyn
    Moderate|Heavy|Live Birth Breeding|4|5
  51. Blue_Sparkle27
    Breeding|Moderate|Moderate|Unedited Twins|Heavy
  52. Lunadriel
    Extreme|Express Breeding + Mock|Heavy Recustom|4|5
  53. Aria Starstone
    Heavy Paternal Twins|Extreme|Moderate HH|Light Breeding|Light Breeding
  54. Draconian_Peacock
    Heavy|2|3|4|5
  55. Melomar
    Heavy|Group Bribe|3|4|5
  56. Natelie
    Heavy|Heavy|Breeding|Mod|Heavy
  57. Caitlyn Hellstorm (on Zaicate account)
    Heavy|Moderate|3|4|5
  58. nekolulu
    Moderate|2|3|4|5
  59. FrostyPeaches
    Heavy|Moderate|Heavy|Moderate|5
  60. Ririka
    Breeding|Breeding|3|4|5
  61. AislingJuno
    Heavy Twins|Extreme|Moderate|Heavy|Twisted Breeding or Mock
  62. Ebonrune
    Heavy|Extreme|Express Tropical Tunnel Breeding|4|5

Page 6
  63. LydaLynn
    Heavy|CC|CC|CC|Heavy
  64. Nayci
    Heavy|Moderate|3|4|5
  65. tefla
    Heavy|Breeding|Heavy|4|5
  66. Revel1984
    Extreme Twins|2|3|4|5
  67. ArashiX
    Heavy Twins|2|3|4|5
  68. Kara Asumie
    Extreme HH|Heavy|3|4|5
  69. Junglerunner
    Breeding|Breeding|Breeding|4|5
  70. Divena
    CC|2|3|4|5
  71. Mythi Red Panda
    Extreme|Heavy Twins|Heavy Twins|Moderate|5
  72. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
    Extreme|2|3|4|Breeding
  73. Deejaye
    Moderate HH|Express Twisted Breeding|CC|4|5
  74. Revolutionary Roniel
    CC HH|CC|Extreme|Extreme|5

Page 7
  75. Kaitaia
    Moderate|Moderate|Moderate|Moderate|Minor HH|
  76. Strifeling
    Extreme|Heavy|3|4|5
  77. Lunarflowermaiden
    Heavy|2|3|4|5
  78. Wasteland Wyvern
    Heavy Twins|Moderate|3|4|5
  79. Niyaru Delacroix
    LL Breeding|Express Breeding|Breeding|Express Breeding|Heavy
  80. elfstar89
    Moderate|Breeding|Breeding|Breeding|5
  81. Ice_Dragon_Demon
    Heavy|Moderate|Heavy|4|5

82. 1|2|3|4|5

83. 1|2|3|4|5

84. 1|2|3|4|5

85. 1|2|3|4|5

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:57 pm
Bribes are now open!

Bribe checklist:
- Check the close time & date (close times may be adjusted slightly to make up for time if gaia has any downtime)
- Read the rules
- Ask questions here
- Post forms here
- Send offers to the mule via PM ("MoufuYurei")
- Check how many slots are left here  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:36 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username:dawns_aura

Bribe 1

Li Ronen Xolani x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers

THESE BE LOWLUCKERS ((36 attempts))
Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

*Note: please pon-ify clothing/accessories

Entry Code:
Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden “BloodRaven” Rivers (dawns_aura)

Mother: 
User Image 
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father: 
User Image 
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: dawns'

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] 
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No 

Low Luck?: Yes

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Bryn is a first gen (kirin/kalona) with a sister Shiera

Ro's -
Parents- Zorana x Xan
Grandparents- Lady Liliah x Sha Gojyo
Sakura Kinomoto x Shaolin Li

Genders- 2 boys, 1 girl

Relax, Gramps! Don't strain your back with the heavy lifting!
Unedited?: N

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: user specific
Omission style(s) I am okay with: Express Delivery

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children:
- Organs outside the body
- Crazy tongues
- … and not so much a phobia as a do not want- kitschy, commercialistic cartoon-y halloween

Bribe 2

Aulimelii x Singeri offspring w/ throwbacks to Anjanas: Lonicera Sempervirrens and Lactarius Indigo

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - uni/kirin/suti/flutter
Body Build: Regular, leg up
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Mock-breeding
Permissions
ontest entry

User Image x User Image
with throwbacks to User Image
WIP Needed? loved but not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc based off parents
Face: cc based off parents
Mane: medium/long length, cc based off parents/Anjanas
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): see above

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): cc
Wings: cc- but if so, suti
Other Notes: I want her to be as dainty and feminine as possible

-- Accessories & Edits --
Custom Items: inspired by parents / Anjanas
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - uni/kirin/suti
Body Build: Regular, leg down, bent neck/head
Concept Origin: Mock-breeding
Permissions
ontest entry

User Image x User Image
with throwbacks to User Image

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc based off parents
Face: cc based off parents
Mane: medium/long length, cc based off parents/Anjanas
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s): see above

Horn(s): cc
Other Notes:

Custom Items: inspired by parents / Anjanas

Bribe 3

Tsukumatteo // Tsumumatteo

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular, female leg up, male with bent neck pose
Concept Origin: plushie
WIP Needed? not needed, but loved if you decide to do them

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:see plushie
Face: see plushie (( I would like them to have fangs))
Mane: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
original plush- User Image
plush redone- User Image
* this should be twin one, I'd like twin two to either be darker or have the colors inverted/swapped

Trading Post Items: cc, no cape(lets), peacepipes or naths)
Custom Items:

Bribe 4

Entry Tag: dawns_aura | mutant feline pawed tri-wing angeni | heavy/extreme | Solo

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Bevelle

Edit Category: Heavy // Extreme
Soquili Species: mutant feline pawed tri-wing angeni
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: original design – inspired by ffx bevelle

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: coloration/pattern inspired by a Coeurl
Face:
Mane: color- white with blue/green at the ends (like the coeurl whiskers) long, full, in an elegant updo – exact style cc
Tail: coeurl-like
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Coeurl

Horn(s):n/a
Wings: Angeni style two
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: na
Custom Items: scarf/wrap- colors/pattern inspired by images in ref section below
feather/jewel hair piece – like the decorations above/around the temple door
bracelets on forelegs/ ring around tail, bahamut inspired plushie at her paws
cc anything inspired by images of bevelle
Bevelle, x,x

scarf/wrap, x

temple door

main bracelet idea, x, x

Bahamut

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Bribe 5

Llyndry of Valyr
Entry Tag: dawns_aura | Poly Caudal Feline Sumi-e Tri-wing Mutant Angeni | Extreme | Solo

Llyndry of Valyr
Sword Dancer
Grace of the Night's Shadow
Claw of the Cat's Cadre

Edit Category:Extreme
Soquili Species: Poly Caudal Feline Sumi-e Tri-wing Mutant Angeni
Body Build: Regular, leg up, lifted head
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: light grey, soft dappling, darker paws that fade to normal body color
Face: eyes-sultry , thick lashes, deep purple , face/eye markings -cc

Mane: color- black with blue highlights, length- loose it would brush the ground, style- edited up-do, cc, think feminine and elegant, voluminous thick
Tail: multiple feline tails (poly caudal)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws
Reference Image(s):

Wings:angeni style 2, miniaturised
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
- Twin Shamshir
Scarves
Face veil
Jewelry (cc)
shamshir sword- xXx
sword dancer- xXx,xXx,xXx,xXx,xXx,xXx, xXx,xXx, xXx

Quotes:

'Yes, I have blood on my claws. That makes me a survivor, not a monster. Can you say the same?'

'It is intention, not just action that makes one a monster. I have taken life, and I have saved lives. I am neither good nor evil. A monster or a saint. I am, and I choose to be Grey. A survivor. That is my choice.'

'Just because I may be here to kill you, it doesn't mean I have to be rude. Even killers can have manners.'

'The gods have created us for more than death and violence. They fashioned us also for love. That is our greatest glory, and our greatest tragedy. You have had much of the tragedy. Some day, perhaps you will experience the glory and the joy.'

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:43 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username:Moxxiie

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6 (lots to give away!)
Starting a herd:
I have fallen in love with the pronghorn alpaca/llama edits, and I would love to extend that love to a Soquili version to add to my herd of fluffy alpaca cuteness. The Soquili would be the older, larger cousins to my pronghorns(alpacas) and would be in charge of keeping the smaller ones safe. They will be a artisan herd who use their "fur" as a means to create wares to trade with others. The smaller alpacas help in this regard as well, having their own fluff to contribute.

Alpaca Herd Helper

Edit Category: -Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Possibly Cerynei? Mutant
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Would love WIPs or Stream

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: All the fluff!
6 Different Colored Alpacas
Semi-CC Colors - See album
At least 1 White, 1 Black, 1 Multi-Colored, rest are CC

Face: Ear, nose, eye edits; what is allowed under shop rules
Mane: CC
Tail: Edited Alpaca tail, see album for refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited hooves/leg fluff
Reference Image(s):
ALBUM
You can also reference the alpaca Pronghorn edits if you want.

Other Notes: As cute as you can make them. <3 Fluff and big eyes and did I mention fluff?

Custom Items: CC; anything cutesy or "dapper" like a bowtie, little bowler hat, monocle

bribe 2
Form

Shania Leigh (Moxxiie & Natelie) x Dhiren (Insane Butterfly)
Go with the flow!

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Markings
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Lifemate?:Yes

Co Ownership?: [x] Natelie will not be getting a basket.

Teepees: Insane Butterfly Moxxiie's

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Sure
Dhiren's Parents: Charlotte x Devicius
Charlotte's Parents: Akuba x Niele
Shania's Parents: Xanthus x Akari
Xanthus' Parents: Drashi x Arianna

bribe 3
Form

Yumitoko II
changed out this concept on 8/30

Edit Category: Semi CC Moderate
Soquili Species: Bear Purewalker
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Panda Walker
WIP Needed? Sure if you want

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Colored like a panda
Eyes: Emerald Green
Mane: CC, something to fit the Chinese theme
Tail: Panda tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Bear Purwalker with edited panda ears on peltless form, and tail of a panda
If you want to add extra fluff, that's up to you

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
Semi CC Items and accessories
Incorporate Yin-Yang(s) into Jewelry, and or Clothing/accessory pieces
bamboo
cherry blossoms in her hair and on the bear's head (on the pelt as well)
Anything else is CC

I want her done in a sumi-E style that sort of reflects a water color look
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

bribe 4
Form

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant Fox
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I have a handy dandy ref image
Face: ref
Mane: ref
Tail: ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws with edited fluff around them
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Ears: Can be template or unique fox ears
Tail: Edited large fluffy fox tail

Trading Post Items:I want at least 2 silver hoops and studs on each ear, any more is CC
Custom Items: Necklace, belt, bandana on leg. Anything else is CC to match her aesthetic.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see ref above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Original design

bribe 5
Form

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Dark pink/fuschia blended with a light black, white socks, underbelly, chest and nose, black tiger stripes
Face: Like reference
Mane: Like reference, styled after the forever foal with cropped front, but I want it edited to be original hair, a bit of a trail down his back as well
Tail: edited
Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer unedited fetlocks, hooves black save for one that's a dark pink
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Leg up pose

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bandana, spiked collar, earrings, nose ring, possibly other accessories
Reference Image(s) for Items: see ref above

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:18 pm
Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Kiara Lime

bribe 1
Form

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: Yes
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: Extra eyes, yes, other, not so much
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bees/Wasp/Bugs/Arachnid related, Guts hanging out, Mutilation

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: Yes, though not extreme
~~~ Do you like gore?: No
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: Yes
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing that looks like dead cats or rotting corpses, that would bring heartbreak like loosing your pet. Everything else should be fine for the most part, i trust you.

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Link
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth or Express Delivery - CC

Entry Code:
Heart (Kiara Lime) x China (Kiara Lime)

Parent 1: Heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT | Markings

Parent 2: China
UNCERT | Markings

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Kiara

---Lifemate?: Yes

---Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: No

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes, specially love Bald ponies
---Templates to Avoid: Warhorse

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

Throwbacks?: Yes

NOTES
- 3 Babies
- Male, Female and the 3rd CC
- Bald is beautiful, so bald babies are 100% okay, even short and medium length manes

bribe 2
Form

Quote:
'Ghost Siblings/Twins Female'

Entry Tag: Kiara Lime | Mutant CYO Plush | Unedited/Minor/Moderate | Twins

Edit Category: CC Choice if Edited or Unedited
Soquili Species: - CYO Ghost Wolf Plush Edition
Body Build: Regular, leg up
Concept Origin: Ghost Wolf Plush
WIP Needed? Up to the Colorist in the end, I don't mind either way

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Default Canine Ears, Canine paws
Face: Light lashes + unhinged eyes, rest default
Mane: Bald and fluffy
Tail: Canine Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
User Image
UNCERT Plush

Other Notes: Close to the plush, Sclera being a Dark Grey/Black, while the eye color being CC.

'Ghost Siblings/Twins Male'

Edit Category: CC Choice if Edited or Unedited
Soquili Species: - CYO Ghost Wolf Plush Edition
Body Build: Regular, legs down
Concept Origin: Ghost Wolf Plush
WIP Needed? Up to the Colorist in the end, I don't mind either way

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Canine Ears, Canine paws
Face: unhinged eyes, miffed eyebrows, and grumpy frown
Mane: Bald, fluffy
Tail: Canine Tail
Reference Image(s):
User Image
UNCERT Plush

Other Notes: Close to the plush, Sclera being a Dark Grey/Black, while the eye color being CC.

bribe 3
Form

'Visolela'

Entry Tag: Kiara Lime | Mutant/Winged | Moderate/Heavy| Solo

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant???
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Up to colorist

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: in reference, just minus the shoulder speakers and the plate on his back with the wire plug in
Face: eye color rainbow hue, face default, maybe a serious look? but with fluffy cheeks Canine ears, edit or unedit up to colorist, please don't add the metal plate under his eyes
Mane: Bald and fluffy or short and CC on colors
Tail: 2 long Wolf tails, can be both unedited or CC on edited
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine pawed with fluffy, claw colors like from the wishful
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): Like Ram horns, more like the old izune image
Wings: CC
Other Notes: No antenne please, unique/custom wold like fluffy ears. instead of a little wolf nose maybe a cute redish/pink hear on the tip of his nose and if that doesn't look right to you then just go without.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Rainbow scarf, Headphones without the wires and the rainbow bead bracelets on his front left and back right legs
Reference Image(s) for Items: in the izune ref for the most part?

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

bribe 4
Form

'Shadowpaw'

Entry Tag: Kiara Lime | Mutant Charmed Purewalker? | Moderate/Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Purewalker?
Concept Origin: Plush/Wishful Mix
WIP Needed? Up to colorist

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: on the plush and the wishful, giving colorist full design on how to intruprit the two into one sexy stallion
Face: CC
Mane: bald yet fluffy
Tail: Edited or unedited, colorist choice
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Purewalker paws
Reference Image(s): (Clicking the cert has the UNcert linked)
User ImageUser Image

Pelt: Edited pelt if possible, at least for the ears/nose and tail with the dreamcatcher being a skull/bones and no paws hanging from them. The Charmed gem being the color of the eyes, but on the muddle of the chest for the boy or middle of the head, up to the colorist on which of the two places.
Other Notes: Mutant/Hyena/Wolf Mix?
As for the pure form, either the coyote or the wolf alt, edited some to look more wolf/hyena? CC if colorist wants to add some small accessories or go all out on the custom pelt.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

bribe 5
Form

'Tic Tac Toe'

Entry Tag: Kiara Lime | Regular | Unedited/Minor | Solo

Edit Category: Unedited/Minor
Concept Origin: MLP Cosplay
WIP Needed? Up to the colorist

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: in the image for colors and the marking on her hip
Face: in the image on colors, for the face, something sweet and kind, so CC
Mane: Medium length with CC on the styling, can be edited or unedited
Tail: colors in image, Medium length with CC on the styling, can be edited or unedited. just want a single bow in her tail at least
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feetlocks and 1 leg up
Reference Image(s):

Custom Items: 1 bows
Reference Image(s) for Items: on the main image

Kiara Lime

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:14 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Tara de Draiocht

bribe 1

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate / Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws) / 4 clawed feet
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie/OC sherlock holmes based on 221B
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Locks Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Sherlock based on 221B
Temper: Penetrating
Lifemate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple (like shirt)
Tag feather color(s): Bones; Matches skull colouring

Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s):

Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth
Custom Items:
- Human skull (placement on reference)
- Ali Miller Home Sweet Home Teacup & Saucer CC on placement
- Pink Cellphone / iphone
- If you can made a violin behind his front back leg so partially covered by clawed foot (if that makes sense?)

*** if you have an idea or concept you want to add onto this fellow please let me know!! biggrin i would be interested to hear what you have to say!

Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Attempts;

1. Feb 2014 (more below)

***I didnt see a familiar custom form so...
... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Familiar Name: Chuffed
Familiar Breed: Porcupine
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: One word for familiar’s personality
Familiar Description: User Image
*black and white striped scarf.
* removal of back tail?
* colouring to look like Jonna
*cup of tea to match Jonna's if you can biggrin
Accessory color:

Edit Level: Moderate/extreme?

bribe 2
Form

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:14 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

username: mistalina13
forms

bribe 1
Colonel Recustom
form

Edit Category: Moderate probably?
Body Build: Regular (Unless you'd like to shift him to Draft, since he's gained some bulk, which is allowed without erasing his past yeah?)
Concept Origin: Recustom
WIP Needed? Yes please <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I still want him to be recognizable, but older and some scarring. (He was burned on his legs a bit in the big plot fire, his coat eventually grew back but it took a long time. He's also been attacked by an avian walker and gotten in other scuffles over the years.)
Face: You can relax his expression if you'd like. He's chilled out a bit as he's gotten older.
Mane: A much longer mane, I'd still like it mostly thrown to one side like it is now. With some braids, feathers and beads in it. (You can go a little more voluminous if you'd like but not too much.)
Tail: A much longer tail, with some braids, feathers and beads in it. (You can go a little more voluminous if you'd like but not too much.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: You can fluff up his fetlocks a bit if you'd like and they could be a touch longer.
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Recustom!

Trading Post Items: CC if you want to use like feathers and higher bands and such.
Custom Items: Irierath got him a pair of leather leg cuffs and a crystal necklace similar to hers. (Those are family things, but everyone's looks a little different. For example...Irierath's sister Ora!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Irierath

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Recustom existing pet.

bribe 2

Owl Purewalker
form

Edit Category: Up to Heavy (Largely CC)
Soquili Species: Charmed Owl Purewalker
Body Build: Warhorse - In my head he's grown to be pretty massive and naturally intimidating.
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? It's mostly CC so only if you wish to provide one. If you do unpelted as well for breedings that would be awesome! (Would it be possible to get a bloodless version as well?)

** I would also like him to be charmed please! **
Perhaps on the front facing shoulder in a color that pops against his coloration.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - see refs for inspiration. Some older scarring around his angeni charm, like he's tried to get rid of it. (Scratches from bark, rocks, or that it's been bitten or scratched at.) Other general scarring from fights and whatnot would also be good.
Face: CC - see refs for inspiration. A bit of blood on his beak / mouth. Would love really dark sclera on the eyes to give off a sort of creepy vibe.
Mane: Obv for unpelted. CC. Feel free to design it however you like, just stick to the natural-ish color palette like the rest.
Tail: CC if applicable~
Hooves/Fetlocks: Avian claws. CC coloring - see refs for inspiration. A bit of blood on his talons.
Reference Image(s): These are some owls I like, feel free to mix up whatever bits you like from them pattern wise. (You can even use other owls if you feel so inspired.) Natural-ish tones colorwise please.
......- Barred Owl - http://aviary.owls.com/uploads/images/barred_owl_Strix-varia.jpg
......- Snowy Owl - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Snowy_Owl_Barrow_Alaska.jpg
......- Barn Owl - http://aviary.owls.com/owls/barn-owl.html
......- Tawny Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/tawnyowl.jpg
......- Tawny Fish Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/shutterstock_145462771.jpg
......- Eurasian Eagle Owl - http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2014/02/shutterstock_109575800.jpg

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Owl - CC; see refs for inspiration. Tattered feathers definitely! Custom wings would be cool if you felt up to doing them. (Even average sized wings are great, it's just about making a terrifying silhouette mostly.)
Other Notes: You are welcome to donate any edits you make to shop templates if you feel comfy doing so!

Trading Post Items: CC some items.
Custom Items: CC some items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'd like him to have things, though they should look tattered / tarnished / worse for the wear since he's rough with everything. (Lots of leather and feathers... and some that might have been trophies from hunts.)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

bribe 3

Valeria Delnaria x Ch'r Breeding
form
Entry Code:
Valeria Delnaria (mistalina13) x Ch'rdili Guli (dawns_aura)

Soquili 1 Name:
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I would like one please.
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: mistalina13 | dawns_aura

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] - Updated to include regular slots too~
---Lifemate?: Nope~

RP Approved?: Nope~

Twins/Triplets?: Twins sure. Triplets nah.

Livestream?: Sure!

Low Luck?: Not yet~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes!!
Ch'rdili - 1st Gen

Valeria -
...... Mother & Father
........... Maternal Grandmotherr & Maternal Grandfather | Paternal Grandmother & Paternal Grandfather
Leilani & Lothlorien both have siblings if you wanted other ideas for throwbacks~

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: dawns_aura & mistalina13
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth is a-okay!

Go with the flow!

(Since Mom is a bit spooky why not!)
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No sad

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children: Really Heavy Gore, Zombies, Body Horror

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: Bone sure, undead nah.
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: Sure!
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: Sure!
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: Extra eyes is alright...I'm kinda squicked on the rest.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: Sure!
~~~ Do you like gore?: No thank you. sad
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: Sure!
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: Nah
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Just no commercial Halloween please <3

bribe 4

Mimsy Grum x Hyacinthe Breeding
form
Parent 1: Mimsy Grum / Ryuukishin
User Image Uncert

Parent 2: Hyacinthe / mistalina13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Co Ownership?: N/A
RP Qualified?: N/A

Lifemate?: Not yet!

Low Luck?: Nope, not yet.

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: None that I'm aware of~

Breeding Agreement: Click!
Teepees: Ryuu | mistalina13

Twins: Sure!
Throwbacks: Heck yeah!
For Mimsy
Parents: Praetoria (Naked) x Dubaku
Maternal Grandparents: Daniella (Naked) x Tulgey Cat
Paternal Great-Grandparents: Etcetera

For Hyacinthe
Leilani's Side - Family Tree
Siebel's Side -
..... Grandmother - Grandfather
..........Great Grandmother - Great Grandfather
...............Great Great Grandmother - Great Great Grandfather

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: mistalina13
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth is a-okay!

bribe 5

form

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:18 pm
Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Sabin Duvert

bribe 1: Breeding for Steve Rogers: Captain America x Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier

Entry Code:
Steve Rogers: Captain America (Kamiki) x Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier (Sabin Duvert)

Steve Rogers: Captain America:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Pregnant Stage:NA
Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees: Sabin / Kamiki

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid:NA

Throwbacks?: Sure
Both are first gen. ICly, Steve is the son of an angeni & a unicorn

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Sabin's Kamiki's
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon [CC]

Unedited?: N

Additional Info:
You are MORE THAN WELCOME to incorporate anything else Captain America, Winter Soldier, Hydra, Bucky Barnes, etc: alternate costumes, related character traits, etc! Have fun!

bribe 2: Firestorm Recustom

CUSTOM

Entry Tag: Sabin Duvert || Uncommon: Alicorn (Wind-unicorn cross) | Moderate - Extreme (CC) | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy (CC)
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Regular - if possible, head-down pose
Concept Origin: RECUSTOM of existing soquili
WIP Needed? CC - I'd love one, but not mandatory

This is a recustom of Firestorm:
User Image
uncert
Firestorm has been through a lot and kind of gone crazy, waaaay off the deep end.

Optional Info on the recustom backstory

Following Firestorm's failed attempt to take over the Thunderbird herdgrounds (belonging to his father, Balrog and his mate, Stormwild), Firestorm makes off with his "concession prize", his half-sister, Maelstrom.
He has been deceived by the skinwalker Kumiho, believing that if he sacrifices her in a ritual, he can shed his wind heritage entirely and become a kalona. She lied to him, but in the process, Firestorm disfigures himself (plucking out his feathers) and kills his sister, and when it doesn't work, he goes more than a little crazy.
The RP is here

BUT you are welcome to add anything you see appropriate to go with the idea :3

Body: Based on original design. However, like with the rest of him, PLEASE feel free to play with some lighting effects with his markings/eyes. Giving him a very creepy/twisted/gone insane vibe.
Scars, bloodstains, charr marks, etc are also welcome :3

Face: Maybe a hint of a glow to his red eyes
EDITED EXPRESSION: A glower and/or insane expression / A hint of insanity to his eyes.
Mane: Edited. Same length/color as before, but shaggy and bedraggled. He hasn't combed it in a long time. Partially obscuring his face, but his eye should be visible between the strands - giving a glow effect.
Tail: I'd love an edited breed variant tail. Long thin uni tail base with the clump of fur at the end. Some interesting pose to play with the creepy/insane vibe to the soquili.
Hooves/Fetlocks: As before.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Unicorn horn, as before. Bloodstains on the tip would be great!
Wings:
Option A: I'd LOVE unique, bedraggled/mangled looking wings

Option B: Use the wind "eagle wings" as a base. However, edit them so the feathers look really ragged.
the concept is that they've been plucked of all their feathers, and then didn't grow back right/all the way
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: NA

Custom Items:
Around his neck he wears the charred skull and some of the feathers from his sister, Maelstrom. He killed her and burned her body, and wears her skull and some of the charred feathers aroud his neck.
Maelstrom

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Firestorm
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: 3rd Gen
Temper: Debased
Mate: Shinoma
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

bribe 3: Becca x Dyson Graves Breeding

Entry Code:
Becca B. Rogers: American Winter ( Sabin Duvert) x Dyson Graves ( Sabin Duvert & Kamiki)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Agreement - both will be eligible for this breeding
Teepees: Sabin / Kamiki

---Lifemate?: No

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Kalona wing style 2 (skinny upright version), the other angeni wing template

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): CC
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): CC

Throwbacks?:Yes!
Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier & Steve Rogers: Captain America

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Sabin's Kamiki's
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon [CC]

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes!!!

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children: Clowns, and I don't care for kitch

- Twisted tunnel is CC - you are also A-OK to do a vanilla breeding smile
Go with the flow!

bribe 4: Herd Helper
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:3-6 (CC. I'd really like at least 4 since I'd have specific plans for that many of them; 6 would be IDEAL of course biggrin )

Helping a Herd:

Anju ICly comes from an ancient, secret herd comprised of Shadow-Suti mixes that follow the tenants of a Fear-god (which Hashashad claims to be the avatar of). They were closed off for a very long time, though Anju managed to escape years ago. Recently, after the map areas "opened up", Hashashad, the herd leader, followed after him, eager to see these new lands and new victims that he has been closed off from.

Here are two examples of the herdmembers:
Anju & Hashashad
User ImageUser Image

The new soquili need:

• SHADOWS. Ideally, just as shadowy as Hashashad and/or Anju.
  • I would LOVE to have them have the head-down pose if possible! :0
  • Sinister expression
  • Ursine paws: At least two (in front if two) - and if back-hooves, I'd like the 'suti claw hooks (heel and "raptor" claw) - I'd really like for this set of the herd to have them <3

Beyond that, here are traits that I like (mix and match as you see fit):

• Multiple eyes
  • Glowing Eyes
  • mouth full of sharp teeth (Multiple mouths also an option!)
  • Shadowy wings are neat
  • dark basecolor (ideally black or very dark grey)
  • Shadowy "familiars"/creatures

Variant Ideas
Possible variants between the soquili could include:

• various templated crossbreed features? (horns? Wings? Suti traits?)
  • Or variations on the basecolor (black, dark greys, dark purple, dark blue, etc)
  • Different types of Shadowy familiars (Birds of prey? Snakes? Wolves? Dragons? Insects? Spiders? Monsters, etc!) - Ideally creatures that are associated with widespread phobias
  • trinkets/jewelry/familiars that contain imagery often associated with wide-spread phobias (snakes, heights, spiders, wolves, etc)

bribe 5
Form

Bribe possibly pending

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:22 pm
Edited: 09/01 @ 20:20 PST. [Replaced form 5: Breeding to Moderate Custom.]

Yumitoko II
Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Shi Berry

Bribe 1
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Pawed Mutant Ulunsuti Hybrid | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Ulunsuti Hybrid
Origin: Luxray, Arcanine, & Shiny Rayquaza
WIP Needed? No. Feel free to send one at your own discretion. ♥

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Cream base with black legs and hip like Luxray. On Luxray's forelegs, the blue should be cream and the bands should be gold. Arcanine hip and foreleg stripes in gold.
Face: Gold eyes with red sclera, miffed eye brows, sultry eyes, open smile, black ears, cream inner ear, black Luxray-like mask with a gold half circle on her forehead [Rayquaza].
Mane: Mostly CC black mane with red and gold accessories. I drew some kind of mane idea in the reference, but have fun with it. c: I'd like to see some kind of hair comb, tho!
Tail: Cream Arcanine tail with some red lining the end~
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock feline paws or canine paws [whichever looks best, since she's both Luxray and Arcanine, haha], CC claw color
Reference Image(s): Luxray / Arcanine / Shiny Rayquaza

User Image
[Basic reference – does not include all possible markings/edits and is a rough guideline of what she looks like.]

Scales: Ulunsuti back scales – black with gold markings like Rayquaza. The ventral edge of the scales [lower end away from the back] should be lined red.
Other Notes: No Ulunsuti tail, claws, mouth, wings, frills, or horns. No scales anywhere except her back [CC if scales looks nice on the back of her neck], please!

You are free to add to/take away parts of/edit this design as you see fit! This reference is more of a guideline – it's not strict by any means. If an idea comes to you or something seems out of place, feel free do to what you want~

Edits: Arcanine ears & tail, small Rayquaza back wings [similar to the two behind Rayquaza's shoulders], edited mane with hair comb. *v*
Accessories:
  • Took out streamers idea in favor of a simpler design. [08/23 @ 19:40 PST]
  • I would also like to see an ornamental hair comb [CC hair comb design, please have fun with it!] as well as any CC jewelry you find fitting [including stock items or even no additional jewelry at all]! I'm really not picky at all with jewelry as long as there are no feathers. c:
      Hair comb references – 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

• Completely optional: If you would like – and this is purely CC in both design and whether or not it should exist in the first place, because I'm open to the idea but I don't know if it would look good or not nor do I have any idea how it should be designed – you can put a headdress/helmet type metal accessory on her head based of Rayquaza.

Bribe 2
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Purewalker | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Purewalker
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Bloodborne
WIP Needed? At your discretion~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm thinking a mostly black, distressed base beneath the pelt.
Face: Skull face~
Mane: CC, only if you make him an unpelted form. Just don't make him bald. uwu
Tail: Long, flowy wolf tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'm thinking bear paws, but I'll leave it to you to decide what looks best!
Reference Image(s): 1 ; 2 ; 3

Boss Fight
Information Page
Soundtrack - Just for fun!

Pelt: Custom pelt. His entire face is a skull, and I think I'd like for it to have sharp, wolfish teeth as opposed to horse teeth. The rest of him should be very floofy. I'd like the pelt to extend partway down his forelegs.
Feral Form: One of the scary-looking wolf forms!
Other Notes: Electricity everywhere. Floof. Bones. And, I'd like for his teeth to be sharp!

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Perhaps the partner produces offspring that suit the walker's desires in some way. Perhaps the partner is being tormented by being unable to see the multiple children which have been birthed. Perhaps the walker is simply reproducing with its current fancy multiple times but discards the children. No reason for love, connection, family, or the like is truly the reason such a creature would mate multiple times with another - the purpose for such strange behavior can only be explained by sinister motives.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
They do neither.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
The most practical options are to not roleplay the walker or have the walker charmed, unless one is willing to learn how to roleplay such characters.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
They cannot.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Infighting amongst the members of the group. Other walkers are not spared from each others violent, bloodthirsty natures; therefore, it is only natural that disagreements and fights arise amongst members.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Malicious, savage, sinister - evil to the core. Though evil may manifest itself in many forms, that is all a walker brings to this world.

Bribe 3
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Pawed Cerynei Mutant | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Cerynei
Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Feel free to send one at your own discretion. ♥

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with some light gray dappling, similar to Andalusian horses. Please keep her muzzle white, though.
Face:
    Eye Color: Light Blue
    Eyebrows: Black
    Expression: Glaring

Mane: Mostly CC black mane, though I'd like it to be kind of like the reference. I would like it to not extend past her knees, tho.
Tail: Raised wolf tail. Nothing too big, just about the size it would be on a normal wolf, haha~ Coloring should be white and gray [similar to her coat], perhaps ending in black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock canine paws.
Reference Image(s):

User Image
No wings on the Soq, please. Ignore them from this reference.

Horns: Full, large antlers, natural in color.
Ears: Either custom or templated fox ears. c:

Edits: Wolf tail, edited mane, antlers, possibly fox ears.
Accessories:
  • Fur Mantle: A fur mantle draped over her shoulders, fastened around her neck with a silver chain. Fur coloring of a gray wolf.
  • Jewelry: Arm bands just below her elbows, plus anything CC that you find fitting~
  • Dark red roses pinned at the base of her right [our left] antler.

Bribe 4

Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Pawed Mutant Uni/Kalona Hybrid | Moderate | Recustom

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Uni/Kalona Hybrid
Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? At your own discretion. ♥
Note: I have permission from Ryuu to change her breed! I can provide a screenshot upon request. c:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black
Face: Gray, nearly white eyes.
Mane: CC, midlength mane. I'd like some loose, flowy style.
Tail: Custom Uni tail - not quite, just custom hair off the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White bear paws with black claws.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

These are her original forms. I'd basically like to a semi-custom off these designs. I do not want to preserve any of her edits from her Soq form. The markings that I like are the mask-like marking on her face and the white chest from her fox form [it didn't get transferred over to her Soq form]. Other than that, I'd like to leave it entirely to you how she should be designed. c:
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5
Tail: Custom Uni Tail - I like the curled, templated tail, but I'd like custom hair flowing off of it. :v
Horn: Custom Uni Horn - up to you for style and size!

Edits: Mane, hair on tail, cc accessories! Fox ears, either custom or templated!
Accessories: I'd maybe like to see something in her hair and around her neck, on her tail.

Bribe 5
    Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Purewalker | Moderate | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Purewalker
    Concept Origin: Wildlife
    WIP Needed? At your discretion~

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: I'm thinking a mostly black, distressed base beneath the pelt. CC, but scars are good.
    Face: Black beneath pelt, pelt of an African Wild Dog! I would like him to have amber eyes.
    Mane: CC, only if you make him an unpelted form. I'm thinking some kind of short, upright hairstyle.
    Tail: Wild dog tail~
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws! If it's possible, could he have both legs down?
    Reference Image(s): 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5

Pelt: I would like the fox pelt to be used, custom ears and tail to look like a wild dog!
    Feral Form: Fox with edited ears and tail to look like a wild dog!
    Other: CC jewelry! I'm thinking bone necklace; a single bracelet; a mix of hoop, drop, and stud earrings; strings of beads and bones. These are just ideas!

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
    Answer:
    Perhaps the partner produces offspring that suit the walker's desires in some way. Perhaps the partner is being tormented by being unable to see the multiple children which have been birthed. Perhaps the walker is simply reproducing with its current fancy multiple times but discards the children. No reason for love, connection, family, or the like is truly the reason such a creature would mate multiple times with another - the purpose for such strange behavior can only be explained by sinister motives.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
    Answer:
    They do neither.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
    Answer:
    The most practical options are to not roleplay the walker or have the walker charmed, unless one is willing to learn how to roleplay such characters.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
    Answer:
    They cannot.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
    Answer:
    Infighting amongst the members of the group. Other walkers are not spared from each others violent, bloodthirsty natures; therefore, it is only natural that disagreements and fights arise amongst members.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
    Answer:
    Malicious, savage, sinister - evil to the core. Though evil may manifest itself in many forms, that is all a walker brings to this world.

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
    • Party Machine 500
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:38 pm
    = Notice Me OwO =

Username: o-Elixir-o

bribe 1
    Form

Edit Category: - Mod - Heavy
    Soquili Species: - Unicorn Angeni
    Concept Origin: Commercial? More the concept of the armor piece. (Aion 4.5)
    WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: CC
    Face: CC. However, I'd like a scar on his cheek. I'm fine him being a feminite.
    Mane: CC. I like the reference image for the female but you can choose another hairstyle. It cannot be bald. <3
    Tail: CC
    Reference Image(s): Female Unicorn Armor (Though the male's visor pretty cool too)
    I love this armor and I'd like to have a soquili based off of this piece. Pretty much CC on what you can pull off! Add things do away with things! Whatever! <3
    He's going to be Regalian's mate! n3n
    If possible can he have a single blue rose somewhere on him that resembles Regalian's roses. nwn

Horn(s): CC
    Wings: CC
    Other Notes: N.A

Custom Items: CC
    Reference Image(s) for Items: Female Unicorn Armor

-- Existing Pets --
    If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A

bribe 2
    Form

Edit Category: - Heavy to Extreme
    Soquili Species: - Mutant
    Concept Origin: Cosplay - FFXIV
    WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
    Reference Image(s):
    Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3
    Tsukuyomi Fight

Custom Items: Fan & Pipe, Lotus flower headpiece, golden choker with the moonstone, kimono obi, crescent moon accessorie if possible.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: See reference images

-- Existing Pets --
    If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A

bribe 3
    Form

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
    Soquili Species: - Mutant Paw
    Concept Origin:
    Commercial Cosplay - Game of Thrones

WIP Needed? If you'd like! <3

Body: Pattern based on the wolves for body color.
    Face: Blue eyes, brown eyebrows, face & ears match wolf colors for body. Expression: troubled or concerned
    Mane: Long wavy curly brown hair
    Tail: Wolf tail
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws
    Reference Image(s): For hair: 1, 2, 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
    Wings: Describe Wings -
    Fins: Describe Fins -
    Scales: Describe Scales -
    Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
    Other Notes: No

Trading Post Items: No
    Custom Items: Blue flower crown & blue cloak

Blue Flower Crown: 1, 2
    Cloak - 1 something simple that crosses in the front like this.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay GOT

bribe 4
    Form

Hoshi x Tomoe
    ---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Hoshi (o-Elixir-o) x Tomoe (Natelie)

Mother:
    User Image

pregnant stage: Yes please!

Father:
    User Image
    UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings

Co Ownership?: Nope
    Teepees: Natelie & Elixir

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: knotted hairstyles, weaved hairstyles, bald

--- Yuuta x Star Galaxy

bribe 5
    Form

Ophelia x Prince Pinkie
    ---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Soquili 1 Name: Ophelia
    User Image
    Soquili 2 Name: Prince Pinkie
    User Image
    Pregnant Stage: Yes please
    Co Ownership?: No
    Teepees: Elixir's Teepee & XxXPandamoniumXxX's Teepee

Livestream?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Nope

Ophelia's Parents:
    Swift Wind x Titania
    Prince Pinkie's Parents:
    Prince Dix x Vesper

Sales Stable

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas