Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
*notices your bribes* Post forms here [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:12 pm
More updates to add the the list tomorrow!
((WHOOOAAAAAAA WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!!!!! :V))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: LydaLynn

bribe 1
Form

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni/Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed front legs, fetlocks on back legs CC [torn between feather fetlocks and regular angeni fetlocks - if they look good together, that would work too].
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Style 2 - The top set should be Harris Hawk colored, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove colored. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings.
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing jewelry]. Thank you.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Angeni-gryph
Temper: Curious
Mate: ~
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

bribe 2
Form

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Flock Harpy/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding
WIP Needed? No.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: claws on for 4 feet
Reference Image(s): Gersemi x Cerunitis

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): cc
Wings: cc
Fins: cc
Scales: cc
Pelt: -
Other Notes: cc

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc
Reference Image(s) for Items: Gersemi x Cerunitis

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission

bribe 3
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Noble Valley Herd

The Noble Valley Herd is open to anyone who believes in being of an exalted moral or mental character. Who strives towards excellence. Who is admirable in dignity, manner, and expression. The Noble Valley Herd believes in being noble of spirit, in protecting the innocent and weak, and in creating a community of like minded beings.

Mio Hua and Riidkii are the leaders of this herd. They are allied with the Odakota Herd.

bribe 4
Form

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant Ceryn'suti
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: ocelot
Face: oversized purple eyes, bright cheerful expression
Mane: cc - not bald but otherwise up to you
Tail: fluffy ocelot tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws
Reference Image(s): My Furvilla version of her, ocelot markings: 1, 2, 3, 4

Horn(s): none
Wings: Ulun'suti spread style wings
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: ocelot ears and tail

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) Shadow

bribe 5
Form

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin/Ulun'suti Crossbreed
Concept Origin: New Concept/Commercial Cosplay - Willow Tree bearer/figurine

WIP Needed? It would be nice, please and thank you.

Body: Take the Willow Tree figurine white with the blondish-brown of the tree that shows through where the edges are still rough - almost a crackle pattern.
Face: Peaceful expression, eyes in the same blondish-brown as the crackle of the markings. Eyes should be half-lidded. Eyebrows in that blondish-brown, though if they can be slightly thinned or lightened so they don't look completely out of place, that would be great, thank you.
Mane: Please use this reference for both the style and color - this should be fairly close to the crackle color on the body.
Tail: Longer, thicker and fluffier than the standard template Kirin tail, but that same leonine style. It should be in the white of the body except for the hair tuft which should match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love lots of amazing fetlock action her, in the same white with maybe a little of the blondish-brown towards the edges [CC].
Reference Image(s): Healing Grace Willow Tree figure.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Kirin style 2 - CC color between the blondish-brown and the white.
Wings: None, thank you.
Fins: ~
Scales: No scales, thank you.
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: ~

Trading Post Items: ~
Custom Items: Snow/ice laden Willow Tree on her back.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iva Althea
Owner: LyadLynn
Breed: Willow Tree
Temper: Grace
Mate: ~
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White, long

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood. I understand as a cross breed she will only have access to Invigorate./breeding form goes here

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:28 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Nayci

bribe 1
Custom - Heavy
- Mutant Angeni Treebutt inspired by the Tree of Souls from the film Avatar
- Wing style 1 or 2 (CC)
- Head Wings
- Ankle Wings
- Leg up pose
- Her interpretation is pretty much CC in terms of colors and artistic design. I just request that she has glowing eyes and an interpretation of the tree of souls and glowing roots on her rear. Tree about the same size as Pandora or Galux maybe?
- One or two wood sprite hovering around her (100% optional. I’d be happy without them too!)
- Inspo 1 Inspo 2 Inspo 3 Inspo 4 Inspo 5 Inspo 6
- Woodsprite 1 Woodsprite 2 Woodsprite 3

bribe 2
Custom - Minor/Moderate

- Pawed Twin Brothers to Sakura Hayashi
- Design is 99% CC (Her inspiration was based on Japanese sakura blossom so I’d like things to be in the same vein for her brothers please)
- I like them to have all white eyes like their sister
- If you are inspired to add some jewelry to them I’d like it to be gold please
- Color Palette Inspiration

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:35 am
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: tefla

bribe 1
Form

Entry Tag: (tefla | Angeni | Capped at Heavy Edit Level | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed?: I would like WIPs please

Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear dark blue/black (think the night sky) with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips, (( maybe similiar length to Illyria's hair? ))
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips (( maybe similiar length to Illyria's hair? ))
Hooves/Fetlocks: Color for hooves to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal
Reference #7 - Illyria (( mane / tail length ))

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Angeni wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference (( original necklace picture lost, this is a substitute ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Forest Fire
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: omit please
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed from Jokoa and Savah Arda.

bribe 2
Form

Entry Tag: tefla | Mock-child triwing | Heavy | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: - Kalona/Angeni/Uni cross?
Body Build: Regular or draft
Concept Origin: Mock child

WIP Needed? I'm okay with not needing a WIP

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Draw images from the parents please. Arcadia Sinclair & Vapor
Uncerts:
Arcadia Sinclair (( Marking ))
Vapor

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Reg uni horn please.
Wings: A mixture of angeni/kalona wings. triwing please if possible.
Fins: n/a
Other Notes: If the tail is a kalona tail I wish not to have the cat-o-nine version ... just the regular spaded tail.

Trading Post Items: ====
Custom Items: A cleaver/knife weapon is required. Everything else can be CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Artemis Sinclair
Owner: tefla
Breed: Sinclair Mock-child
Temper: Enigmatic
Mate: ---

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have been given permission by both Mahogany Sunset and Lunadriel to use Arcadia and Vapor. Permission

bribe 3
Form

Custom/breeding form goes here

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:49 am
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Revel1984

bribe 1
Form

Entry Tag: Revel1984 | Mutant half Uni | Heavy/Extreme? | Twins

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme i think?
Soquili Species: Mutant Unicorn Halfbreed
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? WIP's would be nice but i trust you smile

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref
Face: One twin has the regular orange eyes, the other has icy blue eyes.
Mane: See ref
Tail: custom tail, see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a - see ref
Reference Image(s): Album of references here

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: No horn, but needs unicorn style tail

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I do have a pet based on this concept elsewhere. (he was a twin in that shop but i can't find him anywhere, nor can i remember who owned him lol)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:37 am
FLJSFJLS Voiding for now  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:09 am
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Jackariah Beckett

bribe 1

Contributor to Fuzzy-gumdrops Corgi herd helper<3.

bribe 2
Form

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:25 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: ArashiX

bribe 1
Asian-Inspired Wolf
Edit Category: - Moderate edging on Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Canine Wolf (landwalkers, canine, regular in DB) + twin
(Uncerts requested: original full items, original naked; twin full items, twin no staff, twin naked)
Concept Origin: Original design.
WIP Needed? Love.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: largely off-white with soft greys (probably safe to say no greys on the twin, but we defer to your expertise!) and muted textures throughout her body in that cream colour, maybe bleeding in through the greens/yellows/purples via the main and secondary palettes. Slightly opalescent, maybe? She shouldn't be super busy but with more than just flat colour at the same time.
Face: the colours from the palettes should come down the bridge of her face (with some texture), with a soft pink faded muzzle/nose with no texture.
Mane: predominately the greens/yellows/purple tinges from the reference.
Tail: as above.
Legs/Paws: same as body; undecided if claws should be grey? probably should be? cc grey or green.
Twin: as above but in pastel sunset-y colours (reds/pinks, oranges, with small yellow amounts), adjust from provided palette as necessary as they're approximate!
Reference Image(s): Main Palette + Secondary Palette + Twin Palette

Expressions: miffed eyebrows, sultry eyes + extra lashes (lighter version at least, trimmed to fit), neutral mouth with smol fang (I was farting around in PS so if you want the outline I have I can share, esp for fang placement).
Ears: Cerynei ears
Mane: partly swept into a loose bun (cc if there's some sort of stick keeping it in place or not) along the visible side of her neck, with pieces escaping to hang down to varying lengths between her shoulder and above the knee. Tendrils looping down along the side of her face, sort of tiered, and two pieces draping down from behind her ears (but tucked beneath those looping pieces). Asian-inspired/ancient China sort of deals, piece-y and elegant, as with the references. cc as to whether the hanging tendrils from behind her ears have jade stones weighing it down near the end as in the references or not, but these pieces should have straight ends, not curly/wavy as in reference.
Tail: References given! But basically 2/3 of the way down her tail it's held together by a wrap (same cream tone as her body, cc on texture) with a knotted rope (same dark teal as necklace) around it, with the same sort of loops as her mane being pulled back in as per my poor ref, and the rest of the length sweeps against the ground, probably behind her body rather than in front (because sash trailing). The pieces escaping from her bun should end anywhere between shoulder and above the knee, varying lengths.
Feet: Canine paws, leg down
Twin: Samesies, just in the Twin's colours!
Reference Image(s): Mane + Tail (grey splotch is hiding butterfly/moth accessories)

Custom Items:
Jade necklace suspended via a dark teal rope with the upper bead being the same red (not the deep pink-red) encorporated into her sash. Unsure if there should be any rope from the bottom portion to let sway with her movements? CC if there's anything there or not.
Sash around belly, as per refs, with bold colours (primarily the deep teal and pink-red, with blue & green accents) and lovely textures. There's a length of fabric that ties in a knot overtop with the ends falling to trail along the ground near her paws, losing opacity the closer to the end you get (think semi-sheer fabric!). Colours for twin included in Twin Palette, and the tie-sash should be the blue with the obi-like sash being the dark reds/oranges.
TWIN ONLY!: A brown wooden staff the equivalent about 5-6 feet (about the length of feet from front paw to back paw), a globe of carnelian on top with two gold bells tied below it with red cord and one or two long shide trailing down. Cord tails should be about half the length of the staff with one cord longer than the other. Staff should be laying against the ground at her paws.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sash Palette + Sash Palette + Design + Sash Palette + Design + Textures + Obi-Sash Shape + Sash Layers + Tie + Jade Pendant + Twin Palette (Sash Included)
Twin Staff Reference Images: Shide Papers + Bells + Carnelian Staff Topper

bribe 2
Form

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:44 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Kara Asumie

These are in order of most wanted.
bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Starting a herd
Would like Canine paws. Custom ears like Sylveons or wolf like. Custom Mane there is a few idea refs but CC and make pretty. Mid to long please.
These are Ninetales x Sylveon mixes kinda.
So bows and ribbons are loved.
Fairy like items are loved.
Glowing markings
Glowing Lanterns
Lilies, Roses, Lace, ICE and Jewelry are loved.
Sleeve-lets are also loved.
Anything more is CC.
If something has more then one ref you can mix and match them.
All should have purple and blue glowing eyes.
Eyewhites can be colored that is CC
If you want you can make them Sumi-e but that is CC

Eyes and color changes are allowed on the girls. Slight changes in items. But mainly they are the same. If you wanna make them all just color shifts that is fine by me.

Edit Category: - Moderate to Extreme ( I think )
Soquili Species: - Canine Pawed - Reg
Body Build: Regular - Leg up or down is fine by me.
Concept Origin: tossed together stuff lol
WIP Needed? No I trust you but if you want then sure.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Look at refs
Face: Look at refs. But would love the Thick Eye Lashes ( no other face mods please )
Mane: Custom but CC some refs for ideals Mid to long please
Tail: Custom Tail(s) ( you can do One - Four tails but please no more then that.. They would consume the pony lol )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws
Reference Image(s): Ears, Markings, items, Tails ref - the smooth flow only
Markings, Mane idea ref
Markings, Colors, Bells, Mane ref
Syleon
Ninetails
colors, markings

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: ( glowing everything ) Bells, Bows and ribbons unless you wanna custom them.
Custom Items: I would like ( glowing everything ) Jewelry, Roses, Lilies, Fairy like things, Sleeve-lets or armlets whatever they are called. Bows, Bells, Ribbons, Choker with long tail, Glowing Lanterns (( CC but pretty )), Lace, and ICE would be loved
Things that are a must - Bells, Bows or Ribbons, and a Glowing Lantern. Rest is CC.
Ears, Markings, items, Tails ref - the smooth flow only
Necklace ref
Markings, Colors, Bells, Mane ref
Sleevelets ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ---

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: ---

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: ---

bribe 2
Form

Edit Category: Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: Nymph
Concept Origin: See pic and have to use it to inspire
WIP Needed? I trust you. Only if you wanna

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC see ref
Face: CC see ref
Mane: CC see ref or whatever is pretty
Tail: Nymph Bunny Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed
Reference Image(s): Feel Inpsired

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: CC see ref
Custom Items: CC see ref
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feel Inpsired

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ---

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: ---

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: ---

bribe 3
Form

N/A

bribe 4
Form

N/A

bribe 5
Form

N/A

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:58 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Junglerunner

bribe 1

Santiel Delnaria x Dareth

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Santiel Delnaria ( Junglerunner ) x Dareth ( Sabin Duvert )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees:
Sabin
Junglerunner

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

N/A

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Santiel's:
Mother
Father
Uncle
Grandmother
Grandfather

Dareth's:
Mother
Father

bribe 2
Ylva x Dior Delnaria

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Ylva (Agneza) x Dior Delnaria (Junglerunner)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ylva/ Agneza
User Image UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Dior Delnaria/ Junglerunner
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement:

Teepees:
Junglerunner.
Agneza.

Link to previous Generations:
Dior’s Mother.
Dior’s Father.

bribe 3
Dubh Lacha x Fiacha Dunne

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
Dubh Lacha (Junglerunner) x Fiacha Dunne (Sabin Duvert)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

Teepees:
Sabin
Junglerunner

---Lifemate?: Yes!

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes, if you want to.

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes, if you want to.

Dubh's parents:
Mother
Father

Fiacha's parents:
Mother
Father

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

junglerunner

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:19 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Divena

bribe 1
Form

Edit Category: - Unedited to Extreme (CC)
Soquili Species: - Owl Purewalker
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: original, I guess?
WIP Needed? Loved but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref
Face: See ref
Mane: See ref
Tail: See ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: See ref
Reference Image(s): I'm leaving her more or less entirely in your hands, from edit level to interpretation. All I ask, basically, is that she be inspired by this owl

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: Owl, CC
Other Notes: Have fun!

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

bribe 2
Form

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:10 am
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Mythi Red Panda
note: placed in order of which ones I want the most uwu

bribe 1
Charmed Bear Purewalker Custom

Entry Tag: Mythi Red Panda | Charmed Bear Purewalker | Heavy-Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy/Extreme potentially? I'm not sure where she'll fall on category. :0
Soquili Species: Charmed Bear Purewalker (Technically she's?? Part Tiger and Snowleopard but she has the distinct shape of a bear so it's easier to just say bear LOL)
Body Build: Draft, leg down
Gender: Male body, Identifies as either gender (primarily female)
Concept Origin: Original design, purchased from a friend a couple of years ago.
WIP Needed? Yes please, she's a really REALLY important fursona to me.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs, would especially adore added fluff. She doesn't have to be OVERTLY fluffy but fluff around the edges would be good, or just a feel of added weight. She is FAT and stout.
Face: See refs, cc on the expression but a happy one please! Lashes on the eyes. Also Roman nose please!
Mane: No mane, only fluff on top of the head.
Tail: Bear nub tail, maybe a bit bigger. See ref!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear! Fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Imgur album here of refs, including her ref sheet AND a mockup of what she'd look like (to me?) under the pelt.)

Pelt: Bear pelt !! Fluff around the collar, rounded ears and either the added tail or just to forgo the tail?? since the base will have a nubby tail anyways.
Other Notes: Charm please, either color eyes or if it's available to do so do a swirl of both colors on the eyes. Placement will be on throat right before fluff starts on neck/shoulders.

Trading Post Items: Stock Flowers? Maybe? On the pelt? Probably eyecolor Otherwise EHHHH.
Custom Items: Nah.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own all rights to my character as I've purchased them myself.

bribe 2
Goodra Hybrid Twins Custom

Entry Tag: Mythi Red Panda | Honestly. CC. | Moderate? Heavy? | Twins

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Leaving this to you because I H O N E S T L Y dont even know what I'd hybridize them if anything.
Body Build: Draft, leg down!
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? Would be gucci.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors and patterns are on ref, I'd be okay with edits to the body on the belly to make it look like its goopy along with the ears/antenna to be goodra antenna/ears!
Face: Happy on both.
Mane: BALD OR SHORT YEA.
Tail: Edited! Swirly like a goodra :3c
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC Paws, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Dat girl! and potential shiny variants Twin will just be a color shift like one of the variants. No changes in body type or anything.

Horn(s): Nah
Wings: Nope!
Fins: Nope
Scales: Nah
Pelt: "shrubby" Pelt, but not a walker. Just ... bushes, flowers and vines. C:
Other Notes: You got the ref, you know the drill, have fun bby `w'

Trading Post Items: Flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
Custom Items: FFFFFLOWERS.
Reference Image(s) for Items: FLOWERS

bribe 3
Vaporwave Hell Custom Twins

Entry Tag: (Mythi Red Panda | Mutant Uni | Moderate/Heavy | Twins
Welcome to Vaporwave and Pastel Aesthetic Hell
Edit Category: - Moderate!!
Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni / Pawed Mutant Variety
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Completely Original!
WIP Needed? WIPS ARE LOVELY. not needed though. I like surprises...

I am also leaving a slight cc variety on some parts mainly because I love seeing what tweaks and additions can be grabbed and added to my creations 83c

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Draft for both! Sparkles and glitched effects added to parts of the body. They can either mirror each other or be slightly different. reference image is around the points though where I want the glitching/sparkles for each twin)
Face: Mutant canine ears!
Twin 1 has red eyes (#ff0000) and an angry expression
Twin 2 Has blue eyes (#0000ff), sad expression and sparkly tears, if I can get those edited in! Both of their faces are fluffy, not bearded, but fluffy!
Mane: As much hair as you can throw in to make it as fluffed up as can be with any of the braided styles.
Tail: Fluffiest of the canine tails, please. :>c (Or fox tail, I forget which one's fluffier.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, added fluff would be great!! (Legs down please!)
Reference Image(s): Eye strain/Bright color warning: MAIN REFERENCE
Reference without the glitching
SEIZURE WARNING/ EYE STRAIN WARNING Video that inspired the two

Horn(s): Custom horn similar to the Karkdann horn variety, see reference for colors. (also glitched out)
Wings: n/a !
Fins: n/a!
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: FloWERS (cc placement!!)
Custom Items: MORE IMPORTANTLY THOUGH like roses and lilies!! ... Also crystals!! CC placement, and if a couple of them could be glitched up too that'd be cool as hell.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Heeere for inspo/also the entire folder of my references for the boys and the flowers/crystals.

bribe 4
A story of Love and Loss Custom

Entry Tag: Mythi Red Panda | Hybrid CCish | Moderate | Solo
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: CC the species, it's a hybrid and I definitely want wind wings and paws but?? Other than that I'm leaving it up to you.
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? It'd be nice but not necessary c:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc, see refs. Foot up please.
Face: CC, sad expression in face but mouth is of a slight smile.
Mane: CC, either something long and swoocy or something... something like that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hoping for paws, cc the type~
Reference Image(s): I have TWOOO for you!
This is more important; song playlist that inspired this (tell me if anything doesn't come up, I can write down the playlist for youuu, should be ~25 songs)
But here's some images that bring out that.... Aesthetic!

Cause the whole thing is just suppose to be a soquili that tells the tale of love and loss through... well their entire body. Of someone who looks for hope but only sees sadness and loss. Visited by ghosts frequently, etc etc.

Horn(s): CC if any
Wings: Eagle
Fins: CC if any
Scales: CC if any
Pelt: Nah
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC if any
Custom Items: CC if any!

bribe 5
Form

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:52 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

bribe 1
Form

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? I would love one. <3

Body: Pure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight in which she was protecting her young. If you're feeling it, I would love feathered texture. If not, that's okay. XD
I'd love for her to have a custom leg pose ;-; CC on the pose; maybe something to make her look vulnerable?
Face: Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey, with perhaps a black sclera. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing. I'd also like for her to have a solemn expression.
Mane: Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw twigs and leaves in there.
Tail: I want a long, sleek tail. It should be obviously unkempt. With Mother being alone and unable to care for herself both due to her physical disability and her mental state, she wouldn't be preening a whole lot. Feel free to throw twigs and stuff in there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would very much like fluffy fetlocks, but they can also look dirtied/unkempt.
Reference Image(s): None.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Mother's front (the one facing toward the viewer, not the side against the cert) is severely broken and paralyzed. It drags along the ground, and is very disarrayed. The feathers, while sleek and black toward the top, often times get caught on bushes and such. So it could either be disarrayed or smooth-looking. Whichever you would like to color more. She's never had any healing or help with her wing, so it could be bleeding/scabby where it drags if you'd like.
IF you're feeling up to doing a custom back wing as well, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise, I'm very fond of heron wings.
Other Notes: I would like a wingless version, please! I would also like a version with no scars if allowed for breeding purposes, but definitely not mandatory.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Blackbird "Mother"
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Breed: Blackbird
Temper: Solemn
Mate: N/A

bribe 2
Form

Go with the flow!
Entry Code:
Midori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Lucius (Ovarian Paint)

Oldbie?: Yes

Mother:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT | Nekkid
pregnant stage: I have one! <3

Father:
UNCERT | Markings

Teepees: Pumpkin

---Lifemate?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid:
#4 kalona wings
The kalona wings that are super thin and straight outright
Roman nose bump on drafts
Warhorse templates
Eagle wings

Throwbacks?: Yes~
Haborym = Midori's father

bribe 3
Form

Go with the flow!
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes~

Twins okay?: Yes
Triplets okay?: Yes

Two-basket gender ratio?: CC
Three-basket gender ratio?: CC

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Isa ( RockerWolfie1616 ) x Wallace ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )

Mother:
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
UNCERT Markings
Co Ownership?: None~
Teepees: Pumpkin | Wolfie

---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes!
Wallace and Isa:
1. Tropical Tiki
2. Neza and Bee October
3. DD October
4. Mind October
5. DD November
6. Neza January
7. Mind February
8. DD April
9. DD June
10. Mind June
11. Heart July
12. Riri Halloween
13. July 2013
14. Heart July 2015
15. Maths Twisted Tea
16. Strife Twisted Tunnel
17. Fitz / Nerp / Serei October
18. Mind Changeling Breedings
19. Nyhy February 2016
20. Vday Lifemates Only 2016

And then some. Stopped keeping track after LL status as to not get depressed. XD

Same Breed Variants: Sure~
---Templates to Avoid: Super long cerynei tails
Kalona Wings #2 and #4
Warhorse templates - Drafts are fine! <3

Throwbacks?: Yes!
---Link to previous Generations: Wallace's Father, Haborym

Quote:
I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
One Mock Twin: y
Two Mock Twins:y

bribe 4
Form

Herd Helper for Midori family??? idk yet

bribe 5
Form

Go with the flow!
Either summer, twisted tunnel, or vanilla <3
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Ciro/Mameha Otome)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Cooper/.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
User Image UNCERT

Lifemate?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Teepees: Mameha - Pumpkin
Link to previous Generations:
Ciro - Mother x Father

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:05 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Deejaye

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: I guess sort of starting herd/helping one? This is for a herd of assassin/mercenary/bounty hunters/just hire-for-the-job kind of folk. It is pretty much CC with some loose inspiration materials for you to parooze if you so desire. I like the idea of more natural and/or neutral colors with maybe a pop of unnatural color.

They would be in the same herd as these two:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some pets from another shop that are owned by me that you can use as inspiration:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: CC tho please no mer. I would be very interested in any of the following (or a combo of annyof the following: cerynei, kalona, angeni, walker, ulunsuti, walker, and maybe some traits of other breeds. feel free to bug me for a more in depth list if you really want it haha)
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? up to you

-- Colors & Markings --
Reference Image(s):

Wings: CC but if you do them, I love smol tiny wings !
Fins: no please
Scales: no please
Other Notes: CC

Custom Items: CC though I was thinking weapons and/or loose scarves if you so desire!
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yap

bribe 2
Form

Go with the flow!
Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Pairing Specific Permission
Names & Cert Links of Couple: Jigglypuff & Tigernilla
Names of Owners: Deejaye & Deejaye
Link to Breeding agreement: both mine

We Are Good With...
----Live Birth (Starting at Foal): Yes
----Express Delivery (Adult Only):Yes
----Gashapon (Basket + Adult only):No

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: sure

Entry Code:
Jiggly Puff (Deejaye) x Tiger Nilla (Deejaye)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694585

---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: no

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): sure
---Templates to Avoid: please no leg up pose

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): sure
---Templates to Avoid: whatever you want! jsut no leg up

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): sure!
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes!

Throwbacks?: both gen1
---Link to previous Generations: gen1

NOT TOO MUCH SUMMER D8

Breed/Body Traits & Mutations
~~~ Tropical/summer colors?: Yes
~~~ Tropical/summer markings?: Yes
~~~ Elemental and Environmental Inspired traits: Yes
~~~ Tropical animal-inspired: Yes

Themes & Accessories
~~~ Beach/ocean accessories?: Yes
~~~ Flower/plant accessories?: Yes
~~~ Island/tiki accessories?: No
~~~ Mesoamerican accessories?: No
~~~ Piercings?: No
~~~ Tattoos?: Yes
~~~ Tropical companion animals?: Yes

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: Y
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: Y
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: Y
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: Y
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: Y
~~~ Do you like gore?: Y
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: Y
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: Y
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: no small clustered holes, no clowns, no bugs

bribe 3
Form

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: CC
Concept Origin: Semi custom
WIP Needed? up to you

-- Colors & Markings --
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: Completely up to you! If you do wings, i would like to request smol wings!

Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:08 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Revolutionary Roniel

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: CC 4-6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Gengars. To be the dark shadows/nemeses of the clefairy herd.

This is a herd living in the caverns of the foothills of the mountain. Many generations ago, their kind lived alongside a second herd, living higher on the same mountain. One night, in the light of the full moon, the other herd declared them monsters, outlawing all contact between the two groups, and recoiling in fear where once there was friendship. The shadow herd retreated in sorrow and rage into the darkness of the caverns, vowing to never again trust in outsiders.

Now, they loathe the moon, and loathe even more the herd that worships it so. On the darkest nights when the moon is but a sliver or gone entirely, they venture up the mountain and haunt their clefairy foes. They whisper horrors to the foals, and prowl just out of sight behind the adults. They delight in their suffering and consider their torments justified. After all, did not the herd of the moon cast them out? Does not the herd of the moon even now continue to cast out their own who dare to behave otherwise? They are little kinder to other strangers in their lands, and their eerie presence has given rise to the belief in the surrounding area that the entire mountain is haunted and cursed.

They know that the herd of the moon feeds their own to the wolves when their children defy them. From time to time they rescue these poor souls, taking them in and teaching them to act more like themselves… beings that haunt the shadows and wait for their turns for vengeance.

Description:
Gengar semi-customs

CC gender
Full-sized lines

Proserpina-esque shadows
Some variety of mane
Bent neck for males, flipped head for females
Eclipse emblems/jewelry/accessories
Multi-eyes
Mega gengar imagery
Using mega-gengar colors for other herd members
Short spikey tails like Xaijin

Dislikes:
Big creepy tongues
Draft/warhorse
Cute theme

bribe 2
Form

A plushie conversion! Form used from another one of your events.

Plushie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name of Plushie: tbd, probably something like Mornandum
Sex: M
Breed: Kirin/wind
Body type: Regular. Would love both hooves down and the curved neck
Breed templates you do like: Heron wings, kirin scales, kirin hooves (but CC which kirin templates)
Breed templates you don't like: Eagle wings, kirin horn 2
Reference images/mood boards:
- Good colors for the pony
- Iridescent beauty of ravens for colors/markings/theme (Raven 1, raven 2, Raven 3)
- Mornidian/Naked (Perhaps a distant relative? Perhaps a member of the same sect? Perhaps an ancestral enemy? Only time will tell.)
- A couple starry skies (for scale inspiration)

Notes:
- Starry night sky kirin scales
- Body with colors like this
- Inky sleek black hair, sort of like Mornidian's.
- Glasses sort of like Mornidian too
- CC markings inspired off iridescent ravens if you feel so inspired. Wings colored like raven wings?
- Custom kirin horn and kirin tail if you are able to. Long, swept back, serpentine, elegant!
- Custom expression. Either smug, like he knows more than you, or irked, like you keep interrupting his research.
- If you feel inspired/have time, CC accessories. He is a dark arcane researcher. So ancient tomes, cursed amulets, bones, stuff to summon demons, idk

bribe 3
Form

Edit Category: Heavy to extreme, depending on CCed edits
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular, both legs down
Concept Origin: Original character

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Based roughly off my previous Cayliant pet. That reference is pretty outdated though, so feel free to go more CC. He is inspired off an elf with spider affinities. So silvery base color, spider web patterns, and twining vine patterns. Think Lord of the Rings in aesthetic. Feel free to CC more silvery markings.
Face: Green eyes, silvery face perhaps with vine or spider-web markings, but please no spider web covering his muzzle like the other pet version. Custom expression, a bigger smile!
Mane: Edited. He has thick straight hair, pale blond. It is medium to long in length, with shiny green beads throughout it. Possibly small braids? CC in general. No need to match refs too closely.
Tail: CC pale blond tail that matches mane. Long in length.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra long angeni fetlocks!
Reference Image(s):
- The original OC (lineart only)
- His dorky face
- His really old version from another shop

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Angeni wings. Custom spread wings if you have time, otherwise, I love the older version angeni wings (the long straight open ones)
Other Notes: Include all angeni headwings/footwings please!

Custom Items: CC accessories.

Options:
- Leafy armor like you see in the art of him as an elf. CC in design
- Maybe spider web patterned armor instead? CC in design
- Maybe some sort of jewelry? CC

See previous references

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cayliant
Owner: Roniel
Breed: TBD
Temper: TBD
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He is based off an old DnD character! biggrin

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Spiders
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):
- Note: I have discussed this domain with Uta previously, and she OKed it.

He is a friend to all spiders, and sees all the good they do in the world. He can have a somewhat sneaky way of doing things himself, though not in a malicious way. He doesn't try to scare anyone with his spider friends, though isn't always sympathetic when he feels they are being disrespectful of his charges.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
- To be discussed with current RP management, but some aspect of spider control and seeing through the eyes of spiders, spider communication, and being able to bless spiders to have stronger webs and whatnot.

bribe 4
Form

Yveltal pokemon semi-custom

- CC Gender
- Full-sized lines
- Custom yveltal wings
- Creepy and not a nice individual
- Unfriendly expression
- No beak, please
- The rest is up to you!

bribe 5
Form

Sales Stable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]