Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 8/24/18] Kevin Owens vs. Hellfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kevin Steen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm
Kevin Owens would then begin breathing heavily out of frustration as he would look outside of the ring to Hellfire's lifeless body.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He would then roll out of the ring to then quickly pick him up to his feet for one last finishing blow!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:54 pm
Hellfire is picked up to his feet, unable to fight back and barely standing as it is!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Kevin Steen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:56 pm
Kevin Owens would look to place Hellfire in a powerbomb position, lifting him up and looking to drive him into the edge of the apron with a shoot-like powerbomb!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:58 pm
Hellfire is smashed into the apron hard! He rolls off, holding his back in pain! The ref comes out trying to get Owen's out of here and trying to get medical assistance for Hellfire!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Kevin Steen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:02 pm
As the referees would be pushing Kevin Owens off, he would then look to demand a microphone and he would get his hands on one, in which he would then begin to speak in the middle of all his heavy breathing. "Do you... do you think this is a joke? THIS is what happens when I'm taken lightly! when you try to make a mockery of Kevin Owens! and THIS is what happens when I'm put in matches against.. guys like this! I will be at The Great American Bash this Sunday, and I WILL be there for the CWF Championship match!!" Kevin Owens would say, throwing the microphone down, as he would walk past Hellfire and the referees who were attending to him.  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff