Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 8/24/18] Becky Lynch/Asuka Contract Signing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:39 pm
Renee Young would be in the center of the ring holding a microphone, smiling to the audience as there would be a table and chairs across from each other at the table in the ring.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"THIS SUNDAY, The Empress of Tomorrow, Asuka will be challenging the CWF Throwdown Women's Champion, Becky Lynch for the spot on the throne, as Asuka looks to do what others have failed to do, and that's to retrieve the CWF Women's Championship off of Becky Lynch! This Sunday, the two will be facing off at The Great American Bash, as it would look to be a clash for the ages! two different wrestling styles, two entirely different backgrounds, and two entirely different individuals who set out goals for one another, with Becky Lynch living in the moment, and Asuka representing the future! Allow me to introduce you both competitors for this Sunday's CWF Throwdown Women's Championship match!" Renee would say, stepping aside, and looking towards the entrance ramp-way.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:37 pm

"The Future" would play out through the PA system as the audience would immediately get to their feet and begin to start recording once they seen a mask come up on the titantron, followed by her name slide across the graphics. The crowd reacted in a positive way, as Asuka would make her appearance felt in CWF! She would have on a geisha mask, and a empress robe, dancing her way out of gorilla. It was a battle dance showing signs of comfort as she would be headed to the ring, on her way there. The ring announcer who would be in the ring, would then raise the microphone to her lips and introduce Asuka: "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, Asuka!" as she would begin to make her way to the ring to confront Becky Lynch and meet face to face with her opponent before This Sunday's showdown.

The Empress of Tomorrow

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:57 pm
Becky Lynch's theme song plays, and the crowd cheers for their charasmatic, fighting champion as she makes her way out from the back, not wearing her normal ring gear, but a more casual attire, leather jacket and jeans, but with the title she's been holding and defending for quite some time now, the CWF Throwdown Womens Championship over her shoulder, as she makes her way down the ramp smiling and high fiving a few of the fans hands, continuing her way down until she made it to the steps and walks up them and gets in the ring, pacing around a little bit until her theme music closes out, and she stands across the ring from Asuka, and waits for what was next, sitting down in her chair.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:01 pm
Asuka would be all smiles as she would be interested in watching Becky make her entrance and seeing the audience's love for her. She would then take a seat right after the champion did.  

The Empress of Tomorrow

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:02 pm
"Now, before we sign the contract, how about a word from the champion? Becky, is there anything you would like to say to your opponent before signing the contract to battle it out this Sunday?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:14 pm
Becky would nod her head and grab the microphone that was sitting on the table, and speaks. "Yes, yuh know there is a few tings i would liek tuh say..... Asuka, I respect yuh, I admire what yew've done fer this business, puttin in werk just like i have to get where yuh are. We both have come a long way, both fighting fer years in the countries where we respectfully are frum, yew frum Japan, me from Ireland, just to get here in tha States, in cee dubya eff. But yew... have built a strong reputation, of being a woman who cannot be beaten, who cannot be stopped... who no one is ready for." Becky would nod, respecting Asuka and her reputation, and a light cheer comes from the audience. "But, this is cee dubya eff, a totally different league, a league that I have conquered over the past 5 or 6 months, heck, I am the first ever two time womens champeeun, I..am.. CWF!" The audience cheers for Becky. "Asuka, whut I am sayeeing is that, I am the top of the list around here, ready fur any challenge, ready tew defend my champeeunship against anybudy, so like I said last week, the question need not be, Is Becky ready for Asuka, when it shud be, is Asuka ready, fur BECKY BALBOA?" Becky would put her hand down, signalling it was time for either Asuka to respond or for Renee to ask another question.  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

The Empress of Tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Asuka would rise out of her seat. Not that she was gonna attack Becky, but to give her that sense of danger, to remind her of just who she's talking to, because although Becky sounds humble, she looks like she easily forgets. Asuka would then grab the microphone laying on the table as well to speak.

"Utt Gray Ameeerrican Bosh, I WILL take YOUR title.. enn proof to.. eveywan why.. you are NOT weddy foh ASUKA!" The crowd would cheer, with Asuka giving the shortest yet simplest response everyone could easily... somewhat understand, as she would then take the pen and sign the paper on the dotted line. with the audience cheering and clapping.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 pm
Becky would rise out of her seat, and after Asuka set the contract and pen down, Becky signs it as well, and sets it on the table and then raises the championship in the air looking right at Asuka!  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

The Empress of Tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:35 pm
Asuka would look up at the championship when Becky raised it, with the two now standing eye to eye. Asuka would then smile and look to extend her arm out for a handshake!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:37 pm
Becky would lower the title, looking down at Asuka's hand, and extends her hand as well and shakes her hand.  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

The Empress of Tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:38 pm
Quickly, Asuka would look to pull her hand away, and snatch Becky's title before she lowered it, to then raise it in her face, having the audience cheering and shocked!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:41 pm
Becky would innitially have a look of shock, dropping her mouth open, but then quickly changes to a serious look, as she looks up at HER title that Asuka just took from her and then looks into Asuka's eyes.  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

The Empress of Tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:43 pm
Asuka would then walk around the table to now be in full contact with Becky Lynch.. she would look at the championship, and then place it carefully over Becky's shoulder, dusting it off with her hand, as she would smile at Becky, smiling and backing up towards the ropes. The audience would applaud, as Asuka's theme would hit, where she would exit the ring and make championship gestures with her hands around her waist, motioning that she would be coming for it, as she backed up the ramp.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:46 pm
Becky would watch Asuka the whole time, turning around after she walked past her to leave, as the show ends with Asuka's music playing and her standing on the ramp, while Becky was standing in the ring with a look of seriousness on her face, not letting that get to her, knowing she needs to be at the top of her game to retain her title for a 4th time at the Bash.  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas