Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 8/24/18] Renee interviews Kevin Nash on Owens' threat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:19 pm
Renee Young would be standing in front of a camera in gorilla position following what just happened in the match between Hellfire and Kevin Owens, where Hellfire would humiliate and embarrass Kevin Owens, pinning him in a very short match, only to get utterly destroyed by Kevin Owens in the aftermath, and Kevin Owens threatening to show up in the CWF Championship match between The Undertaker and Kurt Angle this Sunday.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"HELLO I am Renee Young, and I am standing here with my guest at this time, the CWF Throwdown General Manager, Kevin Nash." She would say with a smile on her face!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:21 pm
Kevin Nash walks in the room, and stands next to Renee Young, looking pissed off.  

Kevin Scott Nash
Crew

Greedy Businessman

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:24 pm
"Uhm... After seeing what Kevin Owens just did to Hellfire and him basically saying he'll interfere in the match between Kurt Angle and The Undertaker this Sunday at the Great American Bash, what are the actions you plan on taking against that as General Manager?" Renee would hold the microphone high up as hell to Kevin Nash's mouth as the crowd would laugh a little bit from how ridiculous the visual kind of looked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:31 pm
Kevin Nash stares into the camera and speaks. "You know.... Kevin Owens, you have proved NOTHING to me, after your loss to Hellfire. Actually Kevin, you haven't proven anything good to me yet! And you think you should be in the CWF Championship picture? Just because you attacked Hellfire after the match, that changes anything? It doesnt! The Undertaker defends the CWF Championship against Kurt Angle, a man who EARNED his contender spot. And if you come out to that ring, and interfere, or do ANYTHING out there while that match is going on, I will not hesitate to have you SUSPENDED... or even FIRED!........." Nash would stare into the camera, with the audience cheering at the big announcement, but after the pause, Nash wasn't done. "Actually Owens, you won't have to worry about the CWF Championship match, because I just booked you in a match this Sunday at the Bash!"  

Kevin Scott Nash
Crew

Greedy Businessman

Kevin Steen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:36 pm
Kevin Owens would walk up to Kevin Nash with a smile on his face after doing what he did to Hellfire to release some of that pent up anger and stress that was placed upon. It was even sweeter joy to see Kevin Nash all worked up like how he was right now. "Really? I all of a sudden have a match? it doesn't matter who it is. Bring whoever you got. Because whoever it is, I'll make sure they get a beating.. of a lifetime!" Kevin Owens would say, staring into Kevin Nash's eyes for a few seconds, before backing up out of the camera shot and heading to the locker room area with
a douchey smirk on a huge chip on his shoulder, proud of what he just did.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:39 pm
A little scared thinking something was going to get physical, Renee would get closer to Kevin Nash after Owens had left, in which she would then ask the question.. "Soo.. who exactly IS Kevin Owens opponent for this Sunday?" Renee would raise the microphone back to Kevin Nash's mouth out of curiosity and question of tone in her voice.  

Renee Young
Vice Captain

Kevin Scott Nash
Crew

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:48 pm
Kevin would be looking down the hallway that Kevin Owens just walked down, and looks back at Renee and listens to her question and starts snickering. "Kevin Owens is gonna find out who his opponent is, when everyone else does." Kevin Nash would then walk off, not in the mood to speak anymore.  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games