Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》DARK MATCHES
Big Riley vs ???? Open Challenge for the Hardcore Title Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:55 pm
Rap music suddenly begins to play.

" You dont want war!"

The 7ft tall black man walks out from behind the curtain. He looks around at the crowd and cracks his neck as he slowly walks down the ramp.

" On his way to the ring, weighing 390 pounds, from Virgina Beach,Virgina. He is the CWF Hardcore Champion...The Black Titan...BIG RILEYYYYY"

He stops in front of the ring and flexes showing off his muscles. He climbs into the ring and walks around menacingly. He flexes his muscles again before going to the ropes and shakes them, shaking the whole damn ring!

He grabs a mic again, smiling a bit and laughing. "Now, I see whats going on here. Ya give the big black man a title so he doesn't rock the boat. So he doesn't tip it over and rip it in half. Hell, maybe you where expecting me to smash Tommy Dreamer into the concrete and win this belt"

Riley scratches his nose but looks up a bit more serious now. "But I ain't playing anymore. I am a champion. And I still got no spot on the shows, no interviews, hell you can't even see my face on the advertisements. The only way you'd know I was champion was if you looked on the website"

Riley looks towards the stage, getting more and more pissed. "I get it. You don't have time for a monster like me. You'd rather focus on little guys like Seth Rollins or fat guys like Bully Ray. Or old men like Kurt Angle and Undertaker. Well I'll have to make my own match then if everyone else is too much of a *b***h* to do so. You want me? You want my title, I'm here! Falls Count anywhere, title match!" Riley says throwing his mic down and waiting to see if someone, anyone would come out to face him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Backstage, Samoa Joe is seen making his way to the ring, wearing his signature black and green entrance shirt with his name on it, and carrying his signature white towel, over his shoulder. He has the face of a competitor, a real fierce competitor, ready to head down to the ring and kick some a**. He passes several people in the hallway towards the entrance curtains, and the people look scared of him. He ignores them, and he makes his way to the curtains before his music plays.

Samoa Joe's intimidating theme song begins to play in the arena, with it's slow, start. The audience would rise to their feet in cheers, knowing the history of this wrestler about to make his way to the ring. He walks out from backstage, the lights shining green throughout the arena with some yellow too. He walks down the ramp with a tank top shirt on and his normal wrestling gear on as well, he stops after walking out a good distance, giving the audience a big look and looks towards the ring and walks down the ramp, being introduced with a very, very gamed expression on his face feeling the need to wanna CHOKE somebody OUT...

User Image User Image

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 281 pounds, SAMOOOOOAAAA... JOE!"

Joe makes his way down the ramp, to the steps. He walks up them, getting on the apron. he looks at the audience before getting in the ring, holding his towel on his neck so it doesn't fall off. He walks to the opposite ropes and does his raise of the arm taunt. He takes his shirt off, and tosses it and his towel outside of the ring. He then glares at his opponent/waits for him to come out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Submission Machine

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:35 pm
Riley goes slient at Joe makes his way out. He laughs a little bit though as Joe gets in the ring and gets ready to fight. "Really? What, am I gonna kill all the figureheads of another company? If that's how its gotta be then" Riley said throwing the mic and getting ready to fight as soon as the bell rung!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:40 pm
Samoa Joe grins at what Riley had to say, shaking it off. Gladly accepting the opportunity to put another man to sleep, even a monster like Big Riley. The bell rings, and Samoa Joe starts circling the ring.  

Submission Machine

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:45 pm
Riley hulks around the ring as Joe circles him. Tired of waiting, Riley goes in to try and lock up with the submission machine!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:47 pm
Joe would duck under Riley and once Big Riley turned around, goes for a couple kicks to his upper legs, trying to chop down the tall tree of Big Riley  

Submission Machine

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 pm
Riley misses Joe and turns, only to be kicked in the elegs. Stumbling, he falls to one knee!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:49 pm
Samoa Joe would then go for a couple measured strikes to Rileys dome, inflicting as much damage as he could here early on.  

Submission Machine

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:51 pm
Riley is struck repeatedly in the head and looks dazed, now slouched over but still refusing to fall to the mat!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:53 pm
Samoa Joe runs to the ropes, hitting them and coming back to Riley and goes for a boot to his face!  

Submission Machine

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 pm
When Joe turns to the hit the ropes, Riley gets up and attempts to shoulder check Joe right into the ground as he comes running back!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:09 pm
Joe was taken down to the canvas by his bigger opponent in Big Riley, sitting up afterwards  

Submission Machine

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:11 pm
Riley would try to grab Joe and bring him back to his feet to push him against the ropes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:12 pm
Samoa Joe was pushed up against the ropes after being brought up to his feet  

Submission Machine

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:15 pm
Riley backs up a few steps and lets out a roar before charging right at Joe, trying to big boot him over the top rope!  
[CWF™] 》DARK MATCHES

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff