Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Rotavele Common Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 pm
User Image

Rotavele Common Room

"The room is earthy and low-ceilinged; it always feels sunny, and its windows have a view of rippling grass and dandelions."

The Rotavele common room sports several shades of green and brown. The fireplace mantle is adorned with a portrait of the house founder.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

Fragilis Darkwoods
Does this taste funny?

User Image

I am here: Koi Pond
I am with: Koi fish
I feel: Slightly Frustrated

The tried shroom stumbled into the common room, with an unhappy expression on her face. It was to be expected, she left the dorm in hopes to get her hands on some ingredients for potions, but ended up at a creepy mind freak massacre,“My word, city folk are weird, I’ve never seen so much violence in one day, maybe a raccoon fight, but that was ridiculous….and sad”...and scary as heck... Fragilis muttered, she wished she would have saved the few that ended their lives before she jumped into action to stop the rest. Though she did recall the few times her sisters had to deal with a customer that tried to steal of refuse to pay full price for their poisons; That fella was purple with green polka dots for a year, my sisters can be so mean, haha. The shroom humorously thought to herself, until she wondered who the being was that controlled them all. Just thinking about the violence sent a shiver down her spine.

The shroom mindlessly stumbled into a tall potted plant, “Oh, my bad…” She mumbled with her hands rummaging through the foliage to keep it from falling over and shuffled it back into place, “All that bouncing around earlier…Uggh…” She blinked away a blurry spell. She felt like a steel ball in a pinball machine earlier. As she continued fiddle with the plant, her contact with the plant began to sap away a little of the plant’s life, “I-I’ll just sit down a minute…” She released it when the leaves began to slightly droop, though she appeared rather oblivious to it. She casually walked over to the couch and plopped down on the soft comfy cushion. The rim of her hat tilted over her face, she used the tip of her index finger to push her hat up with a tired sigh, “What.A.Day.” She gritted her teeth. As she took the time to soak in her surroundings, she noticed a small yellow shroom glob of on her knee. She dully flicked it off, and lightly cringed as she watched it land on the table in front of her. An accident that she was too tried to clean at the moment. She leaned back in the couch; the fancy furniture soothed her mind. Her green outfit made the girl seamlessly blend in.

((Out Of Cake?!: weeeee ))

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

Mewlicious Magician

Springtime Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:57 pm
User Image
Willow Beaumont
I've been upside down. I don't wanna be the right way round.

I am here:
I am with:
I feel:

Willow didn't seem too shaken by what had happened. A professor had come by to make sure they were all right, and had them go to their dorms when they saw none of them had been injured. Willow walked back with Fragilis after helping her out of her shroom ball and finding out they were both in the same house. They didn't talk much. Willow didn't have anything to say really, and Fragilis didn't really seem like the best at making conversation. It wasn't long before they were back in the house.

Willow sat on one of the chairs, watching Fragilis and listening to her. She nodded a few times as she spoke, not sure if the shroom girl noticed or not. When she complained about the bouncing, Willow chimed in, "Sorry about that, by the way. It seemed like a good idea in the moment." Willow using Fragilis as a human bowling ball at the end of the fight had been effective, but the she'd been pretty dizzy afterwards.

Willow winced a bit as she noticed Fragilis sap the life from potted plant she was leaning against. "Um," Willow decided not to comment as Fragilis walked away from it, leaving the plant only slightly worse for wear, and took a seat on the couch. "What a day." Yeah, it sure had been. "Yeah. Whoever did that is still out there. . ." They lost of minions or whatever, pulling that stunt. Willow was pretty sure she'd heard them say something about the people who'd killed themselves being willing somehow. It was still sad, but Willow couldn't help thinking about it tactically. Clearly making a statement was very important to them.

Theme: Unravel
Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: ))

niegeno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image

Fragilis Darkwoods
Does this taste funny?

User Image

Fragilis blew light raspberries from her tired lips when Willow apologized, “No worries, its all mold under the log now. It was oddly fun in the beginning.” Fragilis cracked a smile; it was what she imagined a roller coaster to feel like. She felt a little sorry when she recalled the muffled sounds from the people her shroom ball collided into. Her hat tilted forward again, she curiously took off her hand to examine it, to find a blade embedded inside her hat, “Oh…” She muttered as she slowly pulled the knife out with thumb and index finger as if it were a spoiled piece of trash. She placed it into the lovely planter of white orchids on the table; another thing to clean up later she shrugged before she placed her hat back on top her head.

When Willow reminded her that the person responsible was still lurking out there, the thought made her toes curl up in her shoes, “Spores, that’s awful- I hope they catch the person, or at least not involve me again. I’m a terrible fighter, if you haven’t noticed...” Fragilis sighed as she thought about the fight, she glanced over to willow with her four pointed star pupils, “Willow, you were really amazing out there, did you learn how to fight like that here at the school?” Fragilis curiously asked as she sluggishly waved her hands to imitate fung fu gestures before she plopped her hands back down to her lap, “Wonder if I can even learn to fight like that…though, violence isn’t really a mushroomancer thing…” She closed her eyes gently massacred her eye ducts with the tips of her index fingers. The shroom was not against the idea of being a better fighter, Spores knows she needs it. She had always been the bookshroom.

Amewlia

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

Mewlicious Magician

Springtime Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:45 pm
User Image
Willow Beaumont

I am here:
I am with:
I feel:

Willow smiled a little as Fragilis claimed all the bouncing had been a little fun. In the beginning, at least. "Well, I hope we have a better combo attack by next time." Willow wasn't really sure what that could be, but it'd be something alright.

Willow blinked as Fragilis took her hat off. Willow thought it was a really weird accessory. Even if she was getting used to it, Fragilis kinda looked better with it off. She didn't comment though as the mushroomancer inspected her hat, only to find that a knife had gotten lost in it somehow. "Oh, damn. I wasn't sure how I felt about your sense of style, but it looks like it saved your life." She probably nearly got stabbed while she was bouncing around. Yeah, Willow wouldn't be using her teammates as projectiles any more. Willow figured she'd keep that thought to herself as well. Though . . . she did end up commenting on Fragilis' style, hadn't she? Whoops.

As the conversation turned to the attack, Fragilis commented on how she wasn't a good fighter. Willow really couldn't bring herself to disagree. She had kinda sucked. But, "You've got a strong peculiarity though. With a bit more control, you'll be very useful as a hero." Then the conversation turned to her. Willow glanced away at the compliment. She wasn't really used to receiving praise. Luckily, she followed up with a question that she could answer. "Ah, not here. I attended a similar academy in France for a year though. My father also helped train me to fight." Her voice lowered a bit as she mentioned her father, and she shifted in her seat slightly, as if suddenly uncomfortable. As if she didn't notice her own reaction, she continued normally, "I'm sure you'll pick up some moves when classes start though." Willow wasn't sure if Fragils would be able to integrate fighting moves with her shroom spells at all, but learning to fight couldn't hurt if she intended to be a hero one day.

Outfit

niegeno

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image

Fragilis Darkwoods
Does this taste funny?

User Image

She nodded when Willow spoke about having better odds the next tme they fought; You and me both… She leaned her head back as she recalled that embarrassment called a fight with pink painted cheeks. The Shroom could not help but chuckle on the comment about her clothes, “Yeah, I know I stick out more then a shroom on the lawn, but it’s comfy and keeps me safe, other fabrics stick to my skin, kinda weird…It’s a mushroomancer thing…I modified my uniform some, but the hat always stays, it is special to me.” Fragilis smiled as she lightly gripped the rim of her hat; the handful she grabbed appeared to be surprisingly spongy.

The shroom looked away when Willow mentioned being a hero. The girl was not all keen on the idea, at least not the try of hero the school wanted her to be, or whatever that murderous person was broadcasting at the festival. Fragilis only wished to improve her abilities, no more backfires and help people her own way like her mother and sisters have, “Hmm, Yeah...Well getting here was not cheap, want to make every penny count…” She slightly nodded. Her family was poor, though her family had a penny pinching habits that rubbed off on the shroom.

“Wow, France?!…” Fragilis sat up with an intrigued look in her eyes, though she noticed the change in Willow’s tone when she mentioned her father. Fragilis responded with the slight raise of the corner or her mouth, a faint smile. “That’s pretty cool of your old man to teach you how to fight- all my sisters ever taught me was how to make escape powder potions….” She rolled her eyes while the memories gave her a brief chuckle, only the ones where the potions turned out right. “With that person at large, the quicker the better, don’t want to get my butt kicked….or-worse…” She said as she glanced over to the wooden knife handle sticking out of orchid pot.

She leaned forward with her hands grasping the edge of the cushion, “ What’s it like there- France? I heard they eat lots of cheese- Did you ever eat a snail?” Fragilis curiously asked, her fatigue seemed to weight less on her shoulder while her starry eyes seemed to twinkle. The poor potted plant she sapped from earlier was to thank. Her family did not have a TV at home, so she learned from books, newspapers, and magazines. She always got a chuckle out of the comics in the newspaper. Nor has she ever left the states. Mushroomancers were not known to travel far from their homes or to be too far apart from each other. Any bit of information excited her.

Amewlia

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 pm

User Image
𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓌𝒹!!

▬▬▬▬
xxxxx Health: All Well x| Profilex| Mood: A bit bummed x| Voicexxxx

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

To say Shiromi was happy would be wrong- the girl wasn't amused at all. The festival was great! Though most of the time her and her sister were together, it went by quick. They mostly messed with other people then the festival itself, but none-the-less, the time it was still good, they had fun. That was until the bad event that took place.. At first the twin thought that perhaps it was a weird kinda prank to the students, to get them ready for any kind of thing the outside world would throw at them! But upon the reveal of the true evil that had taken over, the joy was quickly washed away and replaced with a quick rush of protection. Over her sister and the people around. Whilst her sisters power was indeed better overall, the distance the other twin could cover would be a lot easier, more discreet, and less- messy. Okay, scratch messy. Because in the end, she chose not to use her particularity. That would only add to the mass panic that was the bodies of the dead- the last thing she needed was panicked teachers and a anger sister. In the end, she had to part from her sisters grasp as the staff quickly ushered the students inside their dorms for a lock down procedure so that they may deal with the outside. Which was totally fair. They were in charge of the children that attended, they already had blood of civilians to worry about, they didn't need the media or parents of said students to find out that their children tried to joy the fray and got hurt under school watch.

Being in her dorm was too stuffy right about now, being the only occupant in there at the moment, so being in the common room would help. Usually social, Shiromi was just in a bad mood at how everything went down. She wanted to be with her sister right now! But, of course, the teachers would not allow it. With a huff, the dual-haired girl settled herself down in a plush chair by the window, which curtains were drawn over the night sky. Dislike being away from her sister, she shot her a few spam texts from her phone before closing out of the messaging app and switching over to something that would help her pass the time. Superbeat Rhythm. Not giving a care of the volume being not only on but at full sound, the bi-eyed girl quickly settled into a quiet state. Her fingers slid across the screen quickly to the beat of the music, hitting the notes that flew from all sides of the phone screen. Shiromi was quite confident with her playing ability, who else could easily get a double S rating on Extreme Mode? Not many! Getting lost into the sound of the music and the fast flicks and swipes of her fingers, the girl was quickly zoning out into her own little world, letting the thoughts process from today.

Growing bored of her songs, she flipped open to a new app and proceeded to click the small little circles besides names of new songs and allowed them to fill up her 'downloader' up in the top corner of her phone before placing it on the coffee table before her and allowing it to catch up to loading each one. Now waiting on that to finish, the girl took a look around the room- Rotavele was pretty dead in number of students compared to the other dorms, though Cerretti was about on par with them, they were still pretty quiet compared to the other houses. Like her sisters! They had so many people.. It must be fun.. Spotting two cuties in the room, Shiromi soon had a smile on her face as she practically flung herself from her chair and charging towards the Mushroom like one. Throwing herself over the back of the couch, her waist bent at the meet of the back, bending over the back and swinging her hair to the side as she popped into the side view of the shroom-like girl. "Wooooooah!!! Look at this hat! So cute! I could just eat you- I'm not a big fan of mushrooms, but you make them look so adorable!" pushing her hands down on the cushions of the couch, she pushed herself up a bit before completely throwing herself over the couch to land her back on the cushions next to Fragilis. Oh how she wanted to touch the hat! But some part of her told her to wait, as it would be so much more satisfying to ask first. How she couldn't wait to tell her sister she touched a gigantic, living mushtoom.

Bi-eyes slowly scanned over to the other's green eyes who sat not too far away from the mushroommancer. A giggle exited the girls lips as she looked up at her whilst upside down. "Hello."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

AgeSeventeen! | xLocation: Rotavele Common Room | xAccompanying: A big mushroom and a girl! | xTheme |x Attire: Clothing!
▬▬▬▬

User Image

OutOfCoco

niegeno

Amewlia

User Image

Post Format By So Fawned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:36 pm
User Image
Willow Beaumont

I am here:
I am with:
I feel:

Willow gave an embarrassed smile as Fragilis talked about her shroom hat. She accepted the criticism, but lauded it's benefits. Growing a little curious, she couldn't help but ask, "Is it um, made out of real mushrooms?" Willow never thought she'd be asking someone if their hat was made from mushrooms. But, here she was. "And hey, at least you have your costume figured out for when you go pro." Willow's costume situation was . . . a little complicated. Bladedancer had a costume, that rapidly repaired itself whenever cut, allowing Willow to use her power freely. As Mercury though, Willow just wore shorts and a crop top along with a mask. It worked well enough. It wasn't like she shot metal out of anything she needed to cover up that often anyways. She'd left both outfits back in France.

Willow nodded as Fragilis mentioned the price. She was . . . aware of the costs, but didn't think about it much. Her mother hadn't had much money, but her father, he was loaded. "Ah, I come from a . . . wealthier family." Willow hoped she was giving away too much. Her father owned a couple of companies that had some presence in America. The one that sold custom cosmetics aimed at people with unique peculiarities seemed like something that might be up the mushroom girl's aisle. Or maybe she just rubbed mushrooms on her face? Willow wasn't really a pro at makeup. Actually, she didn't think she'd given her last name, so she was probably safe either way.

Fragils seemed pretty impressed by the prospect of Willow coming from another country, just as Sonnet had been earlier. Willow smiled a little, and answered, "Oui, c'est vrai." Fragilis then brought up her father. Ugh, why had she even mentioned him? "Oh, I guess." Willow shrugged, not wanting to get too into it. He was . . . a harsh teacher. Willow knew her relationship with her father was far from healthy, but it was hard to figure out what he was doing wrong and what he was doing right. "Escape powder potions though, that sounds useful. Sometimes you don't need to win a fight to complete your objective."

Willow tilted her head to side a little when Fragilis began on France again, asking a couple of questions about the food. "Ah, well, I lived in a village when I was younger, near the coast. Lots of seafood and fresh produce. When I was older I began living with my father in Paris. There was more of that fancy french cuisine you hear about. I uh, did try a snail-." Willow stopped suddenly as she noticed another girl who'd been sitting quietly up until now suddenly rush towards Fragilis and jump over the couch to get to her. Willow, still a little jumpy from earlier, stood up, metal coating her hands and arms up to the elbow, and with long claw-like blades extending from each of her fingers. "What are y-" Before she could take a step though, the girl began gushing over her . . . mushroom-ness? She threw herself over the couch as well, landing in a position that really wasn't optimal for any sort of attack. Clearly, this was different from the attack that happened earlier.

Willow's cheeks reddened as she sat back down, the metal retreating back under her skin and into her body. She had . . . overreacted, to say the least. It was kind of scary though, knowing that there was someone out there who could take control of people at a moment's notice. Maybe they all ought to be a little more cautious. Willow forced a polite smile when the girl turned her attention towards her, throwing out a greeting while still upside down. She responded, "Um, hey."

Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: Shiromi got posted while I was writing mine lol. I probably would have cut to her sooner if I'd noticed the post before I wrote all that lol))

niegeno

Extra Depresso

Mewlicious Magician

Springtime Star

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image

Fragilis Darkwoods
Does this taste funny?

User Image

I am here: Common Room
I am with: Willow and a nice girl
I feel: Tired and startled

Fragilis looked down at her long sleeves with a smile,“No, not completely, we use the fibers from rare species of hardwood trees, weave it, and fuse it with special spores to make our clothes, but the hat is hundred percent mushroom.” she said as she gave the material light tugs, stretching and releasing it like a handful of pizza dough coated in flour. Her attire felt like a memory foam cloud, she did not understand why other people would wear other materials. Her star shaped pupils shifted back over to Willow as she carried on with the conversation. She nodded in agreement; some of the nods brought back her fatigue.

Fragilis gasped when Willow spoke in French, she had no clue what it meant, she could be saying chicken soup for all she knew and the shroom would still be impressed. She light crossed her arms and leaned back when Willow talked about how useful the powders were. The shroom could agree with that, though always being on the run was just as exhausting as fighting,“Yeah, all Mushroomancers ever really do is run from trouble….and helping people.” She lightly smiled when she recalled all the people who visited her home for a potion.

Her mood brightened up when Willow told her about France, she wanted to soak up all she could till she was a soggy shroom. Fragilis grew still when Willow suddenly stopped speaking about eating snails; Did it taste that bad? She wondered. A chill ran over her, Shroom’s eyes grew wide as she watched metal claws protrude from Willow’s finger tips. Her cautious behavior was not from the claws, but that her gaze was staring elsewhere. Behind the shroom. Like a horror movie scene. She wanted at ask Willow what she was doing or what she was looking at, but the words could not seem to leave her lips; Ooooh mmmyyy spppores…W-what is it? She trembled while many thoughts of what happened at the festival flashed through her mind. Was it one of those zombies? A scary monster?! The shroom could not muster the courage to face whatever it was; M-maybe if I don’t move it wont see me?…. She sheepishly thought.

"Wooooooah!!! Look at this hat! So cute! I could just eat you- I'm not a big fan of mushrooms, but you make them look so adorable!" An unfamiliar voice rang out beside her as pierced at her heart with terror like a shower of tiny needles.

Fragilis gasped, “P-please done eat me! I-I’ll give you an upset stomach or worse!” She yelped with her hands over her face, too frightened to face her doom. After a minture when no bites or scratches met her flesh, she slowly lowered her hands. She peeked at the girl next to her and noticed there was not a not an ounce of viciousness from her cheery expression and Willow had not put those sharp metal claws to use. She began to recall the last of what she said; Wait…Did she call me adorable? Fragilis gave slight blush, “Th-thank you? Oh my spores, how embarrassing. My name is Fragilis. I’m not normally this jumpy- Still a little jittery from what happened earlier.” She paused as she noticed the girl’s rather fascinated stare directed towards her hat, the shroom was also fascinated by the girl’s eyes, and hair, “Um...You can touch it, if you want. I wouldn’t recommend taking a bite from it.” Fragilis joked with a light laugh, this had not been the first time people have wanted to touch her hat, and the little bit of laughter helped her relax.

Amewlia

Extra Depresso

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:51 pm
𝓐 𝓡 𝓔 𝓨 𝓣 𝓘 𝓐 𝓢 𝓐 𝓛 𝓐 𝓢 𝓤 𝓡 𝓤
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔏𝔬𝔬𝓀 𝔇𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔘𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝒲𝔦𝔩𝔡
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
------------
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

User Image
ΩThere were a lot of things now to consider. The powers she could gain from the knowledge bestowed upon her by the mighty gargoyle went over and over through her mind, believing that the effects that they could have on her body, and adapting them to the physique of various other creatures, would grant her skills beyond those capable of having a place within a common man's creativity. It would mean, at the very least, an impressive resistance of stone, protection against bladed and blunt attacks, even towards her internal organs. The personality eager to study more about the possibilities went from the gardens in the direction of her appropriate dorm in long steps. There was much to learn, and the gruesome event that took the lives of many innocent souls was just a signal of how prepared everyone would have to be at any given situation. The evil lurking all around them was constant, most likely ready to strike in whatever time they felt right. That meant, not only for the teachers, but also to the students themselves that they had to evolve and become as close as they could to the pro heroes they admired. Power, wisdom, and skill, the three key things to focus on in this start. It was as if she could feel every bit of wild energy inside of her spirit roaring and slashing to go after the enemies. Which, despite all the inner fire, didn't appear on her surface at all. Areytia, the feral woman, maintained a posture of respect, with a back straightened out, chin properly elevated to look well but not smug, and hands turning around herself to meet behind her waist, fingers intertwined softly.

Entering in such a manner into her dorm, her almost pulsating blue eyes scanned everything from top to bottom, pleased to see the vivid green life all over her area of rest for the future years of training and development. Albeit not totally natural in its appearance, the structure of the common room offered as much naturality and wilderness that the jungle entity could demand for. Her antlers, decorated all over with beautiful flowers of attractive color, stood mighty and tall over her cranium as the animalistic feet, composed of talons at the end of each toe, slowly paced through the perimeter, taking in all of the sight offered to her mesmerized pupils. It would take a moment of clarity from all of that beauty to take proper notice of three other individuals interacting not too far from where she herself stood. Confidently, the woman connected to the kingdom of animals awaited for each of the feminine figures in opposite position to her to look back into her gentle stare, so that she could raise a hand, with talons also firmed at the end of each finger, and wave at the trio, in a friendly act. Despite becoming internally interested in the one with the mushroom composition, the fact that green life was her apparent root and not the beasts of the land, like she was, drove her questions away from mind. Perhaps it would be best to direct words only when called for, as to not bother their on going conversation.

Having examined most of the scenario within the common room, Areytia gracefully went over one of the many seats available for the inhabitants, and sat down carefully, leaning back against the material in a relaxed pose. Crossing a leg over the other, and closing both hands together over her lap, her imagination was allowed to run wild with information gained from Erebus, the muscular student with scars for skin and stone for flesh. Anxious to some day discover if his peculiairity could be somehow passed down to her, even if only in a fraction. Becoming denser than an armadillo's back would be enough development for her satisfaction, but what studying hard and practicing with disciplined taught her was that results could be always improved upon as long as you kept your focus up on new possibilities. Having no greed, but understanding what it meant to gaze into the future and let the mind compose new symphonies of ideas that could lead one from a high point into a yet uncharted plain of not only power, but wisdom as well, of enlightment.Ω

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
𝕎𝕀𝕃𝔻 𝕂𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔻𝕆𝕄
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
͏☙𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐❧
«𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚝»
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
◥◤

𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔: Neutral

niegeno

Amewlia

Extra Depresso

Enlightened Savagery

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:24 pm

User Image
𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓌𝒹!!

▬▬▬▬
xxxxx Health: All Well x| Profilex| Mood: A bit bummed x| Voicexxxx

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The quick bounding was probably not the smartest idea to have after what had just gone down on the campus not too long ago, she should have thought a little clearly in the way she was introducing herself to the two possibly younger girls as they both nearly jumped out of their skin. Ones reaction was to.. armor herself up? Was that her ability? To create and shape armor? That would be so cool! Shiromi would be a bit more impressed had the power trigger not been particularly aimed to be used on her, even if the girl didn't strike it made the bi-colored girl a little unsettled. Then again, back to what happened before, it probably wasn't very nice to be quickly bombarding the girls. They probably wanted to relax and get the jitters out.. Maybe even need a comforting hand? The Shroom's reaction was that of a deer caught in headlights, frozen shock with fear for her life to be ending- or to be eaten. Again, the twin's words weren't the best chosen for the time they were in just after a massive emergency 'code black'.

Taking another look over at the brown-haired girl, Shiromi let her body fall to the side a bit before moving with a slower speed to settle herself upright on the couch besides the mushroom girl whos name was Fragilis. What an adorable name! It sounded like the name of a fancy mushroom- perhaps it was, but that didn't matter. "I didn't mean to give you a fright, both of you, I just- I can't help myself from wanting to meet new faces. Especially cute ones--" Cupping a hand over her mouth at how loud she had become, the teen rubbed at her head in a bit of shame. "Soooorrryy.. I know I shouldn't be so excited. After what happened..." Drawing in a breath, she exhaled it from her mouth as she poked the spongy hat of the girl besides her.

Noting the movement from the corner of her eye, Shiro gave a friendly, probably over-dramatic, wave back to the very animalistic like girl who had just entered the domain of the Rotavele common room. Perhaps she did not want to partake in their conversation as her brown-pink eyes followed her all the way to the chair that she would soon be sitting in. Another huff came from her mouth- now the room felt entirely too gloomy.. Sure, s**t went down. But the girl had faith in the teachers- she knew they didn't let this happen on purpose. No way would they let civilians get hurt on their watch, much less their own students. From the years that Shiromi had attended this school, she knew that the Headmaster would give his own life for this school and its students against any and all assailants... Right? Taking her time to stand up as to not spook the girl who wasn't too long ago speaking french, she held her arms out in means for the three other girls in the room. "Come here- I'll hug you. We all need a little affection and kind words right now, yeah? A hug wont save the world, but it might calm you down a bit right now, right? Maybe?"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

AgeSeventeen! | xLocation: Rotavele Common Room | xAccompanying: A big mushroom and a girl! | xTheme |x Attire: Clothing!
▬▬▬▬

User Image

OutOfCoco

niegeno

Amewlia

Enlightened Savagery

User Image

Post Format By So Fawned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:24 pm
User Image
Willow Beaumont

I am here:
I am with:
I feel:

Willow watched as Fragilis responded to the other girl. She was terrified at first, but ultimately realized that the newcomer had no ill intentions. She introduced herself, and even offered to let the girl touch her hat. It occured at that moment to Willow that she had yet to touch Fragilis' hat, and was somewhat curious to what it felt like. Taking a bite was apparently off limits though. The thought hadn't even occurred to Willow until that moment, but her curiosity only deepened when the action was forbidden. She would have to ask Fragilis about it later.

The new girl apologized soon enough. Hearing her speak made Willow a little more confident that she wasn't under any sort of mind control. There was technically no basis to that assumption, but the mindless zombies from earlier had spoken creepily in unison at first, and then not at all as they tried to kill themselves. Willow blush deepened slightly when she realized the other girl had called her cute. Did she have another Sonnet on her hands? "It's alright. I'm sorry I uh, almost attacked you. My name is Willow." It would not have been a good night if Willow had ended up hurting someone on accident.

The conversation came to a halt for a short moment as the new girl turned and waved at someone. Willow glanced over in the direction she'd been looking in, and saw an antlered individual, who politely waved at her without saying anything. Willow smiled and gave an awkward wave back, wondering if they wanted in on the conversation. They said nothing though, so Willow eventually looked back to Fragilis and the girl she'd nearly attacked.

Whatsherface was standing up now, and Willow couldn't help but notice her slow and deliberate movements, despite her earlier agility. It took only minor mental gymnastics, a field Willow was rather skilled in, to come to a conclusion. Willow could tell she was being perceived as a threat. She knew it was because of her peculiarity and the way she'd displayed it earlier, but it brought up some old memories, and made her more than a little uncomfortable. Willow glanced down at her feet, and took a few breaths, clearing the thoughts from her head. When she looked back up, Whatsherface was offering everyone in the room a hug. Willow did not desire close physical contact with a stranger. "I'll have to pass, sorry." She felt somewhat guilty rejecting her offer after nearly attacking her. Willow had a feeling she wasn't doing a very good job at making a positive first impression.

Outfit

niegeno

Extra Depresso

Enlightened Savagery

Mewlicious Magician

Springtime Star

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:59 am
User Image

Fragilis Darkwoods
Does this taste funny?

User Image

I am here: Common Room
I am with: Willow and a nice girl
I feel: Tired and startled

Fragilis lightly chuckled after the girl poked her hat. She felt nothing but the hat slightly shift on her head from the poke. The fascination others developed over her hat amused her. The Shroom was still tried; though this girl’s animated energy was rather refreshing. Her face was still slightly red from before, but she let out a small chuckle when the girl said they were cute, “Oh, it’s all right, Pleased to meet you, um, sorry, I did not catch your name…” She shroom smiled as she wondered what her name was. Her body had nearly forgotten the little scare from before as she pressed back into the couch. Her bed seemed like a nice idea about now, though she battled to keep herself awake to talk to her sweet companions.

The shroom noticed the others had glanced off, and waved to something in the room. She curiously sat up. Her gaze followed theirs to discover a new face in the room. Her eyes were drawn to the flowers that ornamented her horns; Those flowers…I bet I can make a few good potions with those petals. She curiously thought as she noticed the girl wave to her. She froze for a moment as if caught in the act of a scheme before she shot a friendly smile and a wave her way. Her returned her focus back to the others as she contemplated asking the mysterious girl if she would lend her a few petals. Though the thought seemed to vanish from her mind when the girl with pink and brown hair excitedly spoke about hugs for everyone.

Fragilis looked down to her clothes, her nose detected a dim lingering scent of dirty pond water. She lightly grasped her shirt; the material stretched as she pulled on it in disdain and spotted some residue of shroom slime during the fight. She shot a small peek at everyone’s clothes. Clean, or close enough to it. She released her grasp and the material she fiddled with shrunk back into place like uncooked dough. The shroom was not easily displeased with dirt, though while at the school she tried to maintain good hygiene around all these city folk. Her sisters had told her stories about how city folk often look down on dirty Shrooms. The stories had been all untrue and a tease, but Fragilis had to discover the truth. The day she learns will be an unpleasant earful for her devious sisters.

She melted back into the cushion of the couch with a sigh. When Willow turned down the offer the Shroom quickly added with a nodded, “ I’m all for hugs, but I’m awfully ripe and worn from tonight’s fiasco, I kinda feel like a truffle in the mud.” She blew raspberries from her lips when she remembered once again she had left the pond with no new ingredients for her potions. A small smile intruded the unpleasant thought, as she looked over to the girls; I guess it wasn’t a bust after all….

Fragilis sat up again,“That reminds me…Willow” Fragilis’ hands rummaged around in her sleeves, the sound of small bodies of glass clicked together until her left hand emerged out from her long sleeve. She had a small vial of green liquid in her hand that was no longer then her index finger. Like a sample bottle of perfume, “A sip of this before you sleep and you’ll wake up feeling fresher then dew on a leaf, with a little more umph in your abilities too. The extra strength only lasts about half a day.” She smiled as she offered the vial to Willow, “Least I can do for you helping me not die and all…. It’s nothing illegal either.” Fragilis added, as she has had a few suspicious stares when offering potions to people around here before.

((Out Of Cake?!: uuuugh, sorry for the errors I wanted this out quick~ ))

Amewlia

Extra Depresso

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:48 pm
𝓐 𝓡 𝓔 𝓨 𝓣 𝓘 𝓐 𝓢 𝓐 𝓛 𝓐 𝓢 𝓤 𝓡 𝓤
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔏𝔬𝔬𝓀 𝔇𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔘𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝒲𝔦𝔩𝔡
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
------------
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

User Image
ΩLost within the vast boundaries of her mind, creativity sparking beyond regular flames, Areytia was previously glad her friendly waves were received well by her peers. While their conversation was much distant to anything she would've now been able to relate, given she wasn't present before the majority of it. Still, albeit focused on inner thoughts and theories, the mysterious entity was able to react properly to one of the few living and breathing there offering hugs to those around. What meant an invitation to close proximity contact to the three located near the open woman. Smiling faintly, the action was seen as heart warming and admirable, especially after such intense turmoil by villainous hands.

There wasn't much to go on, at that instant, not feeling like joining in their interaction would provide much given how tired all souls must've been at those hours, suffering what they had. The feral woman decided to take simple action, rising from her seat gracefully. Silently, as she tended to do most things. Long steps, carefully taken one at a time, led her to different areas of the common room in quick inspection. To memorize the place would be wise, aware of how much time would be spent in that area, hopefully enjoying scenes like the hug offered before. If not, witty conversations or learning experiences would also suffice, but now the timing did not allow the imagination to reach that far yet. Rest had to be cultured, the key to restoring the energies lost by terror and evil intent. Besides, there were many opportunities for the future that could depend on having a stable conscience right then and there. Respecftully bowing this time around, to the three females standing distant from herself, Areytia took her leave and headed towards her rightful dorm.Ω

{{exit}}

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
𝕎𝕀𝕃𝔻 𝕂𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔻𝕆𝕄
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
͏☙𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐❧
«𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚝»
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
◥◤

𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔: Neutral

niegeno

Amewlia

Extra Depresso

Enlightened Savagery

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image

Cloe could definitely be described as excited to be attending LeVane. At first, she was a little unsure about being in the Rotavele House, green wasn't exactly one of her favorite colors, but she once she saw the common room, she knew she was in the right place. It was such a nice and calming room to practice card reading or her leaf whistle in, as long as there aren't that many people in it. And she can't complain about her dorm either! While it was washed down to the carpet with green paint, it had nice, modern feel to it. It was surprisingly spacious, and there was plenty of room for all of her outfits. Plus, she doesn't have a roommate! Though, she feels that she'll probably get one soon, so she should enjoy the privacy as much as she can while she has it. Whoever her roommate ends up being, Cloe hopes they get the message that she's not much of a talker. What if they're one of those energetic types? They get her so flustered! Even worse, what if they like... sports? Just the thought of that alone was enough to make her shudder. Goodness, if she keeps thinking about it, she'll probably give herself a heart attack!

Cloe walked around the room, her hand brushing over the greenery that surrounded the walls. The light that poured in from the windows was warm against her skin and just sent a calm wave right through her. Cloe inspected the plants, she wondered vaguely who takes care of them, but she noticed that some of their leaves would be good to whistle with. She picked a healthy one and pressed it to her lips, pleased with the sound that came out. Cloe continued to play, leaning against the windowsill, staring at the grassy field outside.

withno one

moodcontent

outfita simple day

statussingle as can be

locationrotavele common room

Quote:

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces