Hi, and welcome to the guild! The only thing that needs editing is that Vallerie's picture includes the artist's hand. Please try to find a version of the drawing that does not show any part of the artist, or find a different picture to use. Thanks! - Weasley

Hi, my name is Vallerie Marie Taylor

But I mostly go by Vally

I'm a Female

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is July 26

My dream job is healer

My blood status is Pureblood

This is my first year here at Hogwarts.

I'm a member of house.

I'm interested in both

I'm currently with no one

People can describe me as She is quiet and reserved, but very observant of her surroundings. While she isn't unkind, she is cunning and ambitious and will do whatever she can, within reason, to reach her goals. She cares deeply for the well-being of others, and will always go the extra mile to ensure her friends' health and happiness. She enjoys having alone time to recharge every once in a while, but she is happiest when surrounded by a small group of friends. She's calculating and intelligent, not afraid to stand up for what she believes in, even if it means stepping a little bit out of her comfort zone. She is not above using manipulation if the ends justify the means and no one gets hurt.

My background story is Vally comes from a long line of bigots. While, she herself isn't one of them, she often has a hard time breaking free of the family reputation without disappointing them. There has not been a single member of her family before her that hasn't been sorted into Slytherin. Growing up, the main focus of her parents was to ensure she had a good life and was happy and healthy. She is very close with her mother, even though they don't always agree when it comes down to magical politics. Her father is an Auror, and her mother is a healer at St. Mungo's. Because of this, her parents never handed her the things she wanted. They taught her to work hard to achieve your goals.

I enjoy quidditch, learning new things, pleasing others, reading, and hardwork.

I despise prejudice, people who expect the world to be handed to them on a silver platter, thunderstorms, blatant disrespect, and disloyalty.

I'm afraid of dark magic. Growing up in a family of bigoted witches and wizards meant that a few of her descendents were followers of the Dark Lord. While this was a long time ago, she has seen first-hand the impressions dark magic can leave on a wizard and their estate.

My strengths are perseverence and a will to learn.

My flaws are not knowing when to give up and being stubborn.

I look like this

My wand is a 9.5", redwood, with dragon heartstring core

My pet is a snowy owl named Anka.

Pended By: (Do not touch this)
Accepted By: (Do not touch this)
Recent Updates Accepted By: (Do not touch this)