Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:57 pm
This was the first time they would be attending to the shrines alone. Both, separated by the silence of having very different perspectives of what happened a couple months before. Not knowing they were going to be in the same classes, now they were nearly stuck together. At any time, they both could have changed their job pursuits but none did, both believed in their work wholeheartedly. They just never spoke to one another after that incident.

Their duties aligned on this day, and the tension between them could be felt amongst their other classmates. But they diligently worked alongside each other. As if they didn't need words, and their actions were both focused. Scrubbing the shrines and decorating. When it looked decent enough, they both stopped, took mirrored steps back to look at it full frontal.

He finally broke the silence, "Your flower is facing the wrong way. Your rock isn't even in the right place, did you not hear the Priest?"
"I want the flowers to look as natural as the outside, and I did the rock that way because I want my rock to stand out and not be the SAME as YOURS."

They looked at each other with disdain.

"My pupils... to be a priestess, and a priest, you must learn to get along- and only do well with your heart. Be humble, work together and bring blessings and understanding to others about the gods that we encounter. We are the messengers of the gods...Lastly, we must make their shrines available so they know that our pride accepts them here, and wishes them here to visit and be adored." The teacher was a tad eccentric but the two didn't mind HIM, but they MINDED each other.

"Well, I believe the Goddess of Unbalance would like this anyhow. They aren't balanced which is in her realm." She tried to say a matter of factly.
"Maybe she wishes for it to be balanced so SHE could unbalance them." He snapped back.

"You two... I have a mission for you."
They both looked back at the teacher in sync.

"You will seek acceptance of each other."
"WHAT!?!?!?" They both said, and the male huffed adding in- "No sir. Not me. She is an idiot and is obviously blind. Her existence is none the necessary."
The priest watched them both, filled with disappointment. Tying them both together, and when they tried to separate from each other, they slapped back to one another. One whimpered while the other said he would tell his father of this none sense. The Priest nodded.

"You will learn to accept one another, my children. Now that you are in this family- you must learn to play by its rules. If you have a problem and by the end of this, if you wanted to leave- I will humbly allow you to walk away."  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:14 pm
Their mission was to go out into the forest ( outer ring ) of the crater. It was morning but the two were already struggling with having themselves 'lassoed' together. The guards let them through and reminded them to stay in the forest ring- they even laughed at them to boot.

"Why am I stuck with you.. Why.. Why gods have they left me with you.."

"Hey! You are just as snotty!" She growled.
They continued to bicker, both having basket like satchels on their hips to collect flowers and weeds in to. Both- began to fight and it took all day and all night of them even trying to navigate back. When they did, their Priest stood before both the guards that guarded the crater entrance. He looked in both their satchels to see nothing.

"I believe a bit more time is needed... Do not come back til your satchel's are filled."

They both looked at each other in anger and began to bicker again. This time she jerked the boy her way and he tackled her..

"One more move to attack and you both will stay out in this ring indefinitely! I am reporting to your parents of this new mission I have given you. Now GO!."

He was on top of her, then he looked down, Apollo moved off of her and waited for her to get up. "We will do things my way, and get this done faster."
"I don't want to listen to you! You are mean!"
"And you are dumb!"
"Why are you so mean!"
"Because you are an idiot!"
"How am I an idiot!?"
"Because you like someone who clearly has no interest in you!"

Then silence came like the rapture...

He saw her slowly get up... she finally realized why he called her dumb all the time.. But even so, he called her dumb even before the run in with her. He didn't apologize, he simply watched her now.

"I don't like him.He- clearly said he was interested in Ami. So- I am not interested in him."
"Yea, well your heart probably doesn't know the difference dumbdumb, once you like someone- I heard you just do. Like my mother and father. They just.. Love each other and that's the end.. No explainations."
"Yea... like my mother and father.."

She looked down as they continued to walk through the forest.
For once, they wanted to just go the same way, but it was more Apollo that was dragging her on. He felt awkward again. What was he gunna say now, did he pass his line? Good- she needed to wake up from that dream.

"You know....I met him a little before Ami did.. And we picked flowers together. He was sweet to me.. But then he met my sister, and for some reason, I just moved aside. She really liked him and I had never seen her so happy."

He didn't know what to really say still, he guessed, he let his ears open larger. "Just seeing him alive and well, and happy.. will make me happy."

His heart tugged at her words. Seeing a batch of their flowers and picked them, stuffing it in to his basket. She continued to seem out of it, he hit her nerve and for some reason he kinda liked it better when she was bickering at him.

"Well you can do a lot better. Entertainers are trouble. That's what my father said."
She looked up at him.

"They are trained to entertain, that means you will never be just the one for them. They need many, and that is what are all like."

"No- No not everyone is the same!"

"Did he smile at you, like he smiled at her?" He questioned..
She quieted down.

"Even...my mother's heart began to stray, but because of us, she knew where her true family lies, but.. I don't see many entertainers retire to other families. Once they are in, they are in it."

She could feel her heart breaking. He saw another batch of weeds that they needed, and when he went to get them, she began crying. His words were hurful but they were the truth.. His truth. "Why are you even crying for!? Stop that!" Sighing, he stuff her basket with the weeds and began walking again..

They must have walked around the whole pride several times, and finally her little legs gave in and she fell to the floor. She cried all that time, and instead of yelling at her he stopped too. His head hung a little so her neck wouldn't snap. It was night now, and all their herbs were stuffed. Chi was so weak, and it seemed her heart love unconditionally. Apollo lowered his body, and watched over her and she slept.

An assassin from the fighting family jumped down. "Is everything ok here cubs, shouldn't you be going home now?"
"Yea... she just passed out. As soon as she is awake, I can take her back."
"I can pick you both up if you'd like."
"No... I think she needs some time away from the pride.. is that ok?"

The assassin looked about, he didn't sense or know of any dangers in the area as of late. "Ok... Take your time. Ah.. what's with the lassos.."
"We hated each other and thus the priest thought it was a good idea to send us on a mission together."

The assassin began to laugh. "We had a few that were like that. Family that fights together, stays together. So I'm sure that fighting against each other isn't going to help the gods come here. Unless you want Chaos to come to the pride. Wouldn't that be something."

Apollo huffed. "We will bring MANY blessings and MANY gods here.. But none that will hurt us."

The assassin flicked their tail and chuckled. "Any god can hurt us... Well. If there truly are any gods out there. If there are, I haven't seen any."

He got up and growled. "There are some!"

Chi was waken up and she lifted herself and stood next to Apollo..
"There are Gods.. I saw one." She swayed- and Apollo held her up. "Hey.. you should go to sleep."

The assassin looked at their dynamic and laughed. "Ok- I will make sure to note you two the next time there is a dance for the gods, to see your failures." Smirking as they jumped back in to the trees of the forest above.

Apollo growled more and Chi slid down.. He looked at her with a softness.
"I didn't know you met a god..You are full of surprises... aren't you. Dumbdumb."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:33 pm
When they awoke, it was daytime, and Chi felt a heaviness on her. Her eyes open to see that Apollo had wrapped himself around her, and dropped his thick tail over her and an arm wrapped around her.

Her face turned a series of colors before he woke up to see her face close to his. His face turned a series of colors to as he jerked himself back and she fell forward from the tug of their ropes. Falling on top of him...

"Get. Off."
She went to move but she saw her paws were held under his.
"Ah.. You gotta let go first."

"Oh.." Bringing his paws beside his head as she rolled away and bounced up- jerking him towards her side. Growling. "Damn... rope.." He mumbled, readjusting himself as he straightened and yanked her close. "Let's go home.. This time, No pull backs from you." He brushed himself off.

She looked down at her hip basket and saw that it was full. "I..don't remember getting any of these flowers."
"Yea. Because while you whined, cried and tired yourself out, I was stuck gathering for the both of us."

He yanked his neck and got her to stumble a little. But she didn't whine or complain about it like she did when they were setting up.. No. Now when she looked at him, he seemed a lot calmer, and not so intimidating.

"Thank you..."
"Just next time, save your tears for something more important."
She blushed and put her head down and followed.

When they got to the opening, His mother Abila stood at the entrance. "Apollo."
"Mother."
She huffed.
"What were you thinking staying out there. All night! Do you know what that will do to your reputation!?"

Lulu walked beside Abila.
"It won't do a thing. Their Work Family will make sure that their reputations are both intact. Come along Chihiro.."

Abila looked to Lulu.
"Old friend... I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way. He wants to become a priest and do things the right way."
Lulu looked to Abila, with her skull headdress and a rather gloom attitude.
"I know, what you meant. I will be checking over Chihiro when we get home. If you son happens to have himself cuts or reddness reactions from the flowers he picked. Let me know."
"Lulu!" Abila cut the rope and immediately Apollo rubbed at his neck.

"I was very careful. While she cried- and whined. I was the one picking flowers. She didn't help mama."
Abila put a paw against her face.

Lulu shook her head. "I hope you make a find priest, Little Apollo. I Apologize for you having to lug my daughter about. She will do better next time, I'm sure."

He straightened his back and bowed his head. "It's ok Miss Lulu, I picked enough for the both of us."

Her eyes went to the boy, while Chi was beside him still- even when his mother scooped him up. Looking to him, she remained silent and walked towards her mother whom helped her upon the older cheetah's back as she walked away.

"Wait!" Lulu stopped, and he jumped out of his mother's arms.
"I told her I would take her home... I gave her my word."

Lulu tilted her head.. Then tried to look behind her at a much surprised Chi.
Abila lowered herself to him. "You guys are both home, it's ok. You did your job."
"No... Last time a dumbdumb took her home not knowing it wasn't her twin. I keep my word.. not like that dumbdumb. So please. Let me complete my task."

Lulu thought a moment... without another word, she slid her daughter down from her rump and let her tail place her beside the boy. Then walked off. Abila looked at Lulu and huffed but with how serious her son was about this mission. She sighed. "I guess there is no changing your mind. I will meet you at home, don't stay long."
"Ok momma."  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:20 pm
The two adults went their separate ways, and Apollo was staring them down.

"Why did you tell them you'd take me home."

Apollo finally looked to her..
"So I can tell the Priest everything that happened before you have time to ruin everything I had done."
"Oh.." Her head lowered again as she followed him to the Priest's den. He had just gone out to check out the shrine before finding them at the opening of his own den. He looked at them with heavy disappointment.

Apollo cleared his throat.
"Our mothers cut our rope. Chihiro is here to attest to that."

The Priest tilted his head, and his eyes calmed some.

"We got eeevvveerrryyyy thing you asked."

Showing the priest his bounty, and Chi followed suit.
"You worked together then? Without fighting?"
"Yes." Apollo was straight to the point.

Chi looked at Apollo, then the Priest. "I-"
Before she said anything, his tail hit her leg.

"She was crying a lot- so I had to keep her in check. She was very troublesome sir, but I dealt with it and we perservered."
"Is that true, Chihiro?" The Priest looked at her closely.

"Yes Sir.."

"Good, you two can now be awarded points towards your new rank.. We hope you continue to work together in order to keep the balance and pride together."
"Yes Sir." They both said in sync. The Priest beamed with pride. "Very good, you may join your worried families."

They both nodded as they walked to her home first.
"But I thought you said-"
"Shut up." He hissed at her.

He was rather confusing...he helped her all this time- he had a bite to his words but nothing was too out of the blue except for him exclaiming that they both did the work, and now he was walking her home. As soon as they arrived she went inside, circled around and sat to look at him.

"Well then. Go inside."
"You are odd... Apollo."
"Odd?" He tilted his head. "Shouldn't you be thanking me right now?"

She nodded. "Have a good day." Her paws went deeper in, and she looked back. "Thank you." Then hurried inside.

He watched her go all the way til he couldn't anymore. Then he left...  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games