It's been a while since I've posted a prayer request, and I have four this time.

1. A friend and former co-worker of mine, Jeannie, has a young son, Jaiden, who has a lot of health problems. He has to be on a very restricted diet, and I believe that his body can't handle gluten, if I remember right. His mom had to leave our job the week before last because they had to go to another town, where the doctors are better able to find out if there is any way they can help Jaiden. Please pray that the doctors are able to find some way to help Jaiden, and that Jeannie can rest easy knowing he's in good hands.

2. A dear friend, Heidi, lost one of her brothers last month, and when I spoke to her a few days later, she said the initial autopsy didn't reveal anything, and that they were waiting on the toxicology reports to come back to try and figure out what happened. I haven't been able to reach her the last couple of times I've called, and I pray that she's alright, and that they're able to figure out how he passed. Please pray that God will give her peace of mind, no matter the outcome of the tox results, and that she will know that He is always with her.

3. A friend of mine, Ian, is having a really rough time at work. From what he's told me, he has a new manager that, for some unknown reason, really doesn't like him, and his only day to work last week was Saturday. When Ian talked to his GM, they told him they couldn't do anything and to talk to the manager that handles the schedules. Unfortunately, the manager that handles the schedules is the one that doesn't like him. Please pray that things work out for him.

4. Another friend and co-worker of mine, April, wasn't at work for at least three of her scheduled days last week. I know that she's in a rough relationship with a guy that doesn't treat her right, but she won't kick him out because she needs his help financially. From what she's told me, this guy (who shall not be named) calls her names, argues with her over little things, etc. They have a young son together, and it's not right for her to have to put up with this guy, especially when she's mentioned that he said he'd "beat up" anyone who mistreats her, yet he does exactly that. Please pray that things will work out for her financially, and that she'll find a guy that will treat her the way a woman should be treated.