Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 9/14/18] Kurt Angle Promo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:09 pm
After the opening pyrotechnics of Friday Night Throwdown finish up, the first thing the fans would hear is the beginning of Kurt Angles TNA theme playing, as the lights dim and the audience cheers for the man who went the distance with the Undertaker at the bash. Kurt walks out in a tank top and other casual clothes, with a serious face, as he is introduced to the audience. He makes his way down, focused on getting to the ring, as he has a microphone in hand. He walks up the steps and gets in the ring, and his theme cuts, and the lights return to normal. Kurt prepares to speak after the crowd quiets down.

"At the Great American Bash, I once again failed what I returned to wrestling for, to regain the CWF Championship.
And it seems that ever since I returned, I've lose more matches than I've won..... hell, at both Summerslam and last weekend at the Bash, I got my a** handed to me. Which is something that's never happened twice in a row! Because for years, I've been the very best to step foot in this ring, and I have beaten some of the very best.... but when I failed to defeat Matt Gennison, when I failed to beat the Undertaker either time, coming up short for that CWF Championship again... getting my butt whipped like I have, its had me thinking. Thinking that..... Kurt Angle has lost his drive. I've lost my ability to win those big matches like I always have. Every man fears that happening to them, but at the same time, its also a lesson that maybe it's time to move on, and hang em up."
Kurt Angle would look at the crowd who started chanting "No! No!
No!" And then speaks again. "I'm not ready for that though, I've always been a man who set goals, that for most people are unachievable, and I will get back on track to regain that CWF Championship.... no matter what it takes!". Kurt would look around to the crowd who was now cheering.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:47 pm

The beginning of tempos would begin to pin start at the beginning which would instantly be over crowded by a huge amounts of cheers. Eventually after a few seconds, "Fight" by CFO$, which would be Kevin Owens's theme song would play loudly through the PA system as many fans would jam out to the theme song. He would exit the gorilla position from the backstage area with a microphone in hand in his usual brand shirt and a pair of pants on instead of shorts. Watching Kurt Angle, he would begin to make his way into the ring with him. Walking down the ramp with the audience holding out their hands, Owens would just ignore them. Getting to the ring he would walk up the steps and come into the ring through the middle ropes, and would walk around slowly waiting for his theme song to fade and lights to go back to normal.

Commentary: "Oh god, why is Kevin Owens out here? he's ruining a sacred moment Kurt Angle is having with the fans! but let's see what he has to say!"

"Kurt my friend, it appears you're in denial. You see, you WON'T be able to beat The Undertaker because you're a rookie, just like everyone who is employed to TNW:R right now." The crowd would begin to oooh as Kevin Owens would be taking shots at the rival company, not sure if he was told to or if he was going off script. "As a rookie, you should go to TNW:R and have a tryout match so you can show them just how much you SUCK like they DO! You see, unlike TNW:R, This isn't the trampoline federations. This isn't the bingo halls where the ring makes more noise than the audience. This is the big leagues and Seth Rollins got a taste of that when he LOST to a REAL Wrestler like Bully Ray. He came to CWF and put his paper mache of a world championship on his resume like it was suppose to mean something here. And just like Seth Rollins, you too, have also got a taste of reality here, Kurt. Just like Seth Rollins and everyone of those TNW:R has-beens, you're LOSERS!" The crowd would begin to boo Kevin Owens because he was targeting Kurt Angle as well. "Kurt, just face it. You're old. Beaten up, and broken down. No matter how much you try to rebuild and revamp yourself, you just won't be able to work like you use to.. isn't that right, TNW:R?" Kevin Owens would turn to the camera and wink, with a s**t-eating grin on his face as the audience would begin to laugh.

Kevin Steen

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:57 pm
Kurt would listen to everything Owens had to say, and then replies. "Kevin.... listen. I came back to CWF because like I said, I set very high goals, and let's just face it. Going for the CWF Championship is the highest goal there is. I could go to TNWR and win that tin foil title belt in 2 minutes. But that's besides the point. To be honest, Kevin Owens, I'm glad you're out here. Because I need a challenge. I need something that will bring me back to life in this business! I need to set a goal.... with everything on the FREAKING line if I dont achieve it! You wanna come out here and call me a loser and old, well Kevin, show these people that you're right... because Kevin, I'm challenging you 1 on 1 for a match, heck, it can be a normal match, no disqualifications, steel cage, anything! Because I am the best damn wrestler in this business that will win in any environment! Kevin Owens vs Kurt Angle at Backlash!" The audience would cheer from Kurt Angles challenge, but once they quiet down, Kurt speaks again before Owens answers. "........And If I dont win that match........I retire from pro wrestling." Kurt would look right into the eyes of Kevin Owens, 100 percent serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:08 pm

"Ya' know, I'm glad you said that, because since day one, I've been looking forward to wrestling you, Kurt. And it means much more to me now that I'll get to be able to do so and put you down in the process." Kevin Owens would take a moment to breathe and think of his words, as he would look around at the crowd, getting a negative reaction. "And what better way than to do that, than in a Steel.. Cage." The crowd would immediately start cheering, as it would basically be confirmed for the match. "At Backlash, I'm going to put the final nail in the coffin, buddy. Yeah, yeah and I am also going to EXPOSE you as the fraud that you are just like Seth Rollins, just like Ryback, just like Roman Reigns, just like ALEKS MASON and every other so-called wrestler who tried their "talent" here and couldn't hang in the big leagues! CWF is the Kevin Owens brand and Friday Night Throwdown is the KEVIN OWENS SHOW. AND AT BACKLASH KURT, I'LL BE SURE TO SEND THE OWNER, CM PUNK, WHO BY THE WAY, ALSO COULDN'T HANG IN THE BIG LEAGUES, AN EMAIL BECAUSE I'M SURE TNW:R IS HIRING, AND THEY'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU BACK. BECAUSE AFTER BACKLASH, YOU'RE GOING TO BE UN...EMPLOYED." Kevin Owens would drop the microphone as the crowd would be eating this s**t up, and his theme song would hit as he would stay in the ring eye to eye with Kurt Angle.

Kevin Steen

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:13 pm
Kurt would nod his head at Owens when he said steel cage, and when he was finished, he just stood there eyeing him down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:17 pm
As Kurt Angle was standing there, Kevin Owens would then look to lunge himself at Kurt Angle with a double forearm to the face, looking to knock him out of the ring through the middle ropes!  

Kevin Steen

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:18 pm
Kurt ducks the forearm and by the time Owens was turned around, Kurt was there firing some right hands at his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:22 pm
The right hands would connect and it would have Kevin Owens stagger, but he would immediately cut Angle off with a hard knee to the gut, after a few of those punches, killing the crowd's momentum as well.  

Kevin Steen

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:23 pm
Kurt would get thwarted with the knee, causing him to double over!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:25 pm
Shaking off the punches, as they were unexpectedly tough coming from rookie Kurt Angle, Owens would then grab him by his shoulder and trunks and look to push him to the ropes, expecting a rebound!  

Kevin Steen

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:26 pm
Kurt was sent to the ropes, hitting them and comes back towards KO.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:26 pm
Off the rebound came Kurt and Kevin looked to hoist him in the air to bring him down for a pop up powerbomb!

Kevin Steen

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:27 pm
Kurt, who had just been to hell in a match with the Undertaker, was unable to counter and was plowed into the canvas with the pop up powerbomb, laid out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:28 pm
With referees rushing to the ring to protect Kurt Angle, Owens would show a disturbance on his face, hanging onto the ropes. His theme song would play once again, and he would leave the ring as the audience would be boo'ing Kevin Owens as he made his way to the back, shouting; "HE MADE ME DO IT!"

Kevin Steen

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces