Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:43 pm
The sun was just beginning to set, and though she ought to have been exhausted from another day assisting with the ever-growing Tea Weyrlings, Eriath was far from it. She had been quiet for a few days now, distant even, and A'zota feared he knew the cause. The elegant green rose rarely, but he'd be an utter fool to not know the signs. I must. She spoke to him suddenly, twisting her head to eye her rider with uncharacteristic streaks of crimson clouding her blue eyes.

"You could do it later." He groused, unenthusiastically putting aside the report he'd been composing for V'mel.

I have three times already. There is no later. Her body was glowing even now, and as she spread her beautiful wings, A'zota momentarily paused to admire the sight of her. "Hurry up, then. The sooner you're done, the sooner I can get back to work."

Eriath sent him a wave of affection and exasperation before she sprang from her ledge. Swiftly, she brought down a herdbeast, feeling its lifeblood fill her with energy. She needed to fly, as high and fast as she could! Once she had drank her fill, the large-winged green sprang from the ground with a bugle for all the Weyr to hear. The light of the setting sun only made her all the more luminous, and she bugled once more with pleasure.

Shall we fly together? She called, her words warm and teasing. Let me see what you can do!

User Image

--

About Eriath: Almost impossible to rile up, Eriath is an independent, but friendly creature. Confident in herself without being arrogant, she will speak to any dragon as if they are her equal, regardless of the color of her hide. Her role is just as important as any other's, after all--she's just more replaceable. She has little interest in finding a mate, so anyone she catches likely won't get to stay longer than the night!

About A'zota: Always tired. Always cranky. He's moved by logic, not emotion, and Eriath's flights are little more than an inconvenience. It's easier to give into the urges than fight off the resulting headache, however. Don't expect a super romantic time.

Rules/Info:
-Any male or female dragon in or around High Reaches Weyr can participate.
-Rolling an entry, but not filling out an RP post halves the points.
-Not rolling an entry before the time limit results in a 0
-Please track your own rolls. I'll double check, but doing the math will help me
-A'zota will be seeking out a partner as well. Do not expect this to be anything more than a fling. He is not about it.
-Each round will last about 2 days to give people time to roll/fill out posts.
-Depending on how many people enter, Eriath will either pick from the top two scores closet to her, or the one who is closest!
-NPC boys may enter!
-I shamelessly ripped this from Pach, yay

Eriath's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 75

Strength: 6
Speed: 19
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 13
Wits: 20

---

Getting your Male's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue: 45pts

If the male is:

Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Above 36 turns: +5 points

Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
Average/Normal: +5 points

Native to High Reaches Weyr: +5
Non Weyr Native: +5

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Then disperse as desired!

----

If your guy or gal does something particularly interesting, Eriath may give them bonus points to add to your roll!

I will be rolling every two days to give people time to reply!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:13 pm
Niika had been making her way up from the kitchens to fetch the tray she'd left with a certain man for dinner when the call of a familiar green voice rang out. She paused mid-step, biting her lower lip. Maybe....she'd wait until tomorrow to get it. Yeah. He didn't need to see her when clearly there was something going down, right?

Right?

---
She put it off for a long time. Meigth moved readily from the lounging position on his ledge, and N'ori looked up towards the bronze, brows raising for a moment, before realizing what it was his lifemate meant. It only took an image of a familiar green blooding in the bowl below to communicate the entire notion. And yet it still feels sooner than he'd like, hmm? N'ori would have needled at A'zota with that comment personally, but he knew better than to do just that.

At least, not at this moment.

Well get going, then! N'ori rose from his seat to give his dragon a helpful push, and Meigth pushed the man over with his snout and a playful huff before pushing off from his own ledge. He had good taste, after all, and he'd chase this particularly lovely green any time he could - no matter what relationship they had.

I will show you again, Eriath, but I promise to make it interesting!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

I'm not even going to about these two because you know them and if I must I will cry ;P N'ori will only seek out A'zota if Meigth wins.

Meigth's Stats:

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 21
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15
Wits: 7  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:17 pm
X’il could count the number of times Halcyath had chased a green on one hand with four fingers to spare. The blue was still young of course, but he’d shown little interest and was slow to notice the typical needs of his kind. That was why, as the visiting pair was preparing to harness up with sacks full to bursting with firestone, it came as a shock that the blue simply stepped out of his straps, eyes skyward towards the calling green. X’il’s eyes followed the blue’s purpling ones, sighing as her vision doubled and split, the blue’s focus overlapping with her own. “Again? Here?”

The blue gave a long hum, wings flicking as he silently weighed pros and cons. He had not been succesful before, and the failure rankled at him. None of Western’s greens had caught his eye beyond in brief. This one seemed...pretty. And seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, as far as barely a moment’s inspection could tell him. Her call for suitors was not aggressive, nor overly sensual, which the blue would have found distressing. The blue knew logically that to fly, the chase, to catch would afford him a modicum of satisfaction and release in the coming days. He knew X’il too had been distracted and tense of late, distracted by the coming anniversary of her wher’s death despite it being turns gone now.

We both would find use in the relaxation this will afford. You will go to her rider—there. The blue looked back to the ledge she had sprung from, mentally giving a firm, unrelenting but slow nudge to his rider. This is a convenient timing. If you are ill-suited to each other, we will depart at once, and you need not worry over encountering them each day thereafter. The blue was matter-of-fact in his assesment, and X’il could argue with none of the points he made, even were it in her nature to try.

But the blue wanted this, for himself, for the both of them. So without much thought she turned to begin the ascent to the green’s weyr. As she vanished into the dark depths of the halls, turning towards the stairs, the blue’s dark wings flared, and he seemed to simply step into the air, effortlessly rising towards Eriath. An invitation would be rude to deny without cause, green of High Reaches. As I have none, please in turn accept my intentions and interest this evening. My regard for your Weyr extends to you as a member of it, and I would be honored to recieve your attention in turn for the night, or else bid me gone should I be to your disliking. The blue was certainly not the romantic type, though his ‘compliments’ seemed sincere enough.

User Image

—————————

About Halcyath:
Pros: Intelligent, perceptive, steady, devoted.
Cons: Distant, reticent, hidebound, impersonal.

About X’il:
Pros: Placid, introspective, patient, selfless.
Cons: Gloomy, antisocial, comes across as aloof, vague.

Halcyath’s Stats
Blue Dragon: +45
Total: 62

Strength: 8
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 11
Wits: 15  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:51 pm
Dame Felixa had spent most of the day in various areas of High Reaches Weyr, seeking out her former employees and having a nice catching up with each one. She left one in particular for last—that being Grumioll. As always, the boy was near silent, letting her do all the talking unless she asked him a direct question. His black eyes, though… they stayed riveted on hers, proving that he was interested in what she had to say. Or perhaps it was merely that he was just paying attention.

She felt Caiprith abruptly point his nose at the sky from where he was basking on an unoccupied ledge. So beautiful, he breathed. I would fly with you, sweetest of greens!

Felixa barely had time to blink before the brown was airborne. She nearly pulled him back when she realized what was happening, but then she recalled how rarely he could chase back home in Nabol. His pairing with an unknown green could lead to all sorts of dangers, so she often did have to restrain him… but that wouldn’t be the case here in a fighting Weyr. Go, my pet, she called out through their bond. I hope you will catch her!

User Image

Caiprith
Brown+40
18 turns+10
Average+5
Non Weyr Native+5
Total+60

Strength: 15
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 14
Wits: 9  

Teiha

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:18 pm
NPC boys (Cuz why not? lol) ~

As summer came to an end in the dry mountain region of High Reaches everything seemed to get dryer, skin, hair, dragon hide, everything got dry to match how the weather was changing towards winter. Towards snow. Ri'ven was generally happy enough that cool weather was coming, but to have to listen to his dragon's endless complaints about how his hide felt even the slightest bit dry could serve to be unbearable at times. Sometimes the man wondered how he'd even managed to Impress such a high maintenance dragon as the one that had chosen him, but Hoath always managed to amaze him with each new day how picky he could be.

This day had been spent cleaning and oiling the large beast so that his wings sparkled nearly as bright as any bronze could, luckily he'd had the day free in the wake of endless drills, but it felt like no free day he'd ever encountered. Hoath was stretching himself and flexing the firestorm that was his wings so that they spread and glittered in the waning light when suddenly his movements stopped and his dark head tilted up towards the sky but his eyes looked as though they were far away. In the process of wringing out the thick tail of his curly hair, Ri'ven stopped and looked up along with him and saw the glowing green that rose in that moment, a bugle echoing over High Reaches. There had been plenty of rising greens over the past few months, summer always seemed to be an active time for the ladies, but Hoath had ignored all of them, simply uninterested as the brown was more self centered than many gave him credit for.

"Does this one catch your eye then? She's beautiful and that glow's hard to miss." Ri'ven offered, his deep voice full of suppressed laughter as he slung his shirt up over his bare shoulder and peered needlingly at his dragon. Hoath snorted in response and acted as if he were about to drop his head and ignore her completely until she bugled once more and caught his attention yet again. "Why not give it a shot? You never know, maybe she'll be admiring of those sparkling wings of yours now that you've been freshly oiled?"

There's no need to stroke my ego quite so well. Hoath rumbled at his rider, but his tone was smug and silken as he kicked suddenly into the sky, strong legs propelling him up swiftly until the light caught his hide and showed off his own brilliant faux-glow, beating wings resembling a storm. You've chosen quite the beautiful sunset to shine against, even I couldn't deny such a request to bask in such light and splendor.

Oh that dragon was going to talk himself into getting drug out of the sky by the other chasers with his self absorbed nature and need to show off. But that wasn't his immediate concern as the rider peered about and tried to remember where he'd seen that green come from. It was a much better way to spend an evening than once more washing and oiling his dragon, maybe it would even make the inevitable cleaning tomorrow more bearable.

User Image

About Hoath: A completely high maintenance and self absorbed monster in the sky, he's not a bad dragon but he's entirely full of himself. Generally doesn't chase because he's not about sharing the sky.

About Ri'ven: An jovial guy that simply likes to enjoy himself and often is at the mercy of his dragon, he's open to meeting just about anyone.

Hoath's Stats:

Total: 60

Dexterity: 9
Wits: 10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:01 am
User Image

Why, why was it that every time they came to High Reaches to pick up firestone, a green was rising? F'ell understood that by all means any and all Weyrs would have greens rising nearly every day, he understood, but just....why? Teth was all but erupting beneath him in joy, wanting to join the chase by any means possible, and the rider had no sooner jumped from his back than the massive brown took off towards the lovely green. F'ell was left holding riding straps he'd barely managed to pull off, all the while faintly cursing.

Hello! HELLO HI HELLO!!! His words came on a joyous bugle as the brown rolled around, his wings flapping wildly in a pointless display of enthusiasm. I am here to chase you, you're so lovely and beautiful!!! You're glowing!!! Look at everyone here to chase you, you deserve it, so beautiful!!!

Like with all things Teth did, love was overflowing from him. There was no lies, no true lust, but open ended love and a desire to fly and catch and worship and hold.

---------

Brown Teth

Native to Western Weyr: +5

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 17
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 18
Wits: 2  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:42 am
NPC Bronze Alderith

The day was beginning to come to a close. While Re’indt had set about to make camp, above him, Alderith had stopped his usual chatter to a dead stop. The massive bronze held still, head near straight into the air as if listening, waiting. They had strayed closer to High Reaches Weyr than previously desired, yet it couldn’t be helped this night.

“Something catch your attention?” It’s a gentle jest, no doubt something had caught his beloved’s eye.

A rising in High Reaches. She sounds so warm. The bronze, while often settled in their nomadic life, suddenly sounded so utterly forlorn. Alderith shifted, claws digging into the soil as he internally debated..

“Oh, go.” There’s a gentle slap on the bronze’s thigh, making him look down with almost guilt shining in his bright eyes. “I can already feel the headache. Get on with it.”

I won’t disappoint you. It’s quiet but self-assured, and with a massive pump of his wings--launched into the air. The distance between their camp was much shorter than expected--and soon, the lovely green was in his sight, with suitors in tow. Alderith hovered at a more respectful distance, crooning sweetly to the center of attention. Dear sweet green, I hope to not crash your flight, yet your radiance was alluring from outside High Reaches’ walls. Alderith is at your call.
---

Alderith: Silver-tongued, Calculating, Adaptive
Re’indt: Hard-headed, Egotistical, Acts without thinking

Total: 57

Strength: 14
Speed: 9
Stamina: 12
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:59 am
NPC Blue Eradath of Malika

It was unlike him to want to bathe so late, and so unenthusiastically to boot, Malika thought as she washed the last of the soap suds from his body. The sunset scattered the last of its light upon the weyrbowl and its residents, illuminating the lithe blue form, and gifting him with a slightly pearlescent, soapy sheen. She smiled at the sight.

Much better… you have my thanks… His thoughts wandered somewhere, and she reached out to touch him physically as she caught up to him mentally.

What’s all this about then?

He raised his head and butted her slightly, bringing a laugh from her lips as she held fast.

I can’t tell you… it’s a secret.

Hum. You’re not a very good secret-keeper. She answered, for he lifted his head and watched a beautiful green land amongst the herdbeasts, his eyes whirling with the familiar tinges of purple. Go.

He fumbled to his feet, then skip-hopped over to the pens, nearly crushing a poor creature in the process. Well, she was glowing, and beautiful… and something about her wings was utterly enthralling. How could he keep away?

Still, he waited for her rallying call, and for her to take to the air before launching himself in pursuit. I will show you! I hope I do not disappoint. Earnestness and eagerness drove him to speak as he crooned. There was not an arrogant bone to be found in Eradath’s body- he was there to cheer Eriath on, no matter who might tempt her when she tired.

---

Eradath: Eager to please, meek, affectionate -- a small blue puppy
Malika: Spirited, enjoys jokes, mercurial -- mischief mastermind

Eradath’s Stats
Blue Dragon: +45
Weyr Native: +5
Total: 62

Strength: 7
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 16
Wits: 11  

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 6!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:33 pm
To have garnered such attention from both High Reaches dragons and non-natives alike was enough to flatter any lady, and Eriath eyed her contenders with a whirling indigo-blue gaze of appreciation.

I would expect nothing less, Meigth. Your pursuit of Fianth was respectable indeed! Her words were light and teasing, but filled with warmth for her friend.

As her wings beat higher, she sent her thoughts towards Halcyath, appreciating his politeness.. You are not at all to my disliking, and I welcome you to pursue. Your presence is flattering, stranger. Her words were a laugh, and she meant them sincerely.

Caiprith's flattery was met with warm affection, and Eriath did not hesitate to mask that in her response. Do you say that to all your potential suitors? Still, I will not say that I am not flattered...

Such ego! Eriath could not be more amused with Hoath, fixing a glittering eye upon him even as she flew higher and higher. Ah, well, as long as it is to your liking, than I pleased to provide.

Teth's earnest affection was enough to warm her heart, and she sent back affection towards him. It was so rare to find one who was so openly honest. Sweet brown, you make me believe that I am. Come, chase me, and I will show you the world.

She crooned low in her throat at the words from the mysterious bronze stranger, lashing her tail even as she gained height. Alderith, you flatter me. Your presence is nothing but a boon.

Eradath's sweetness was enough to make her hum, sending a wave of warmth towards him even as he came to reach him. Never. Your mere presence is enough to please me, and I'm glad you've come.

--

A'zota stumbled down the steps of his weyr, already feeling Eriath's lust cloud his thoughts. Doing so, he nearly ran into the woman who had been providing his meal for days now, and he found himself jerking to a halt with a sudden intake of breath. Dark eyes were abnormally wide now as he studied her, as though questioning why she could possibly be here. And then, without thinking, he reached out to cup her face, leaning in to kiss her with all the passion in the world.

--

Please roll Strength + Speed!

Green Eriath's Stats!
Strength: 6
Speed: 19
Dexterity: 17
Wits: 20

Round 1: (19 + 6 = 25) = 6

demon_pachabel
+1, because Meigth is always a favorite.

ShinosBee
+1, X'il was respectful and charming.

Teiha

Hattaki

houllow

Prism Shine
+1, Alderith was a charmer~

Sweet Symmetry

Teiha generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:44 pm
The counterfeit gold’s wings flapped with powerful strokes, but Caiprith’s ascent was slow compared to many of the other males. He had much stamina to spare, but he would save as much as he could for the final stretch of the flight. Eyes whirling deep violet, he trumpeted a passionate response to the green’s welcome. Further words would wait until he was ready to show her something worth her attention.

Meanwhile in the commons, Felixa was concentrating on her conversation with young Grumioll. All it took was one mention of Iria, and suddenly the boy was ready to speak, plying her with questions. “She’s well, yes. She’s had a hair cut recently, a charming little bob that frames her face just so…”

---
Round 1: 6

Caiprith
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 14
Wits: 9  

Teiha

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 2!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:49 pm
The green’s open and blunt approval appealed to the blue, and certainly did encourage him to twist and soar after her. She had requested their (his) presence, and he would not deny her his attentions now.

Of course, intent could not always overcome a lack of experience. In truth the young and spangled blue had chased in flight only the once before, and the sudden rush of so very many males swooping and and charging after the green left him flat-footed so to speak. A muted rumble of displeasure for such unnecessary jostling rolled out from his chest as the blue nonetheless did his best to catch up to the pack.

I will do my best, then, to please you. Though if the sort of over-eager, reckless, unnecessary actions of my fellows appeal to you more, I fear I may be lacking. Still... The blue’s eyes at last had begun to dip from blue to purple shades, a slight thread of fire winding through his limbs as the glittering green drew him on. I would have you, if you are amenable.

For their part, X'il wasn't sure what she would come upon as she crested the flight of stairs. Two people (riders?) fit to tumble down the set because they were locked at the lips was....well. There was a greenflight on. A flash of interest and insight from Halcyath left the long-haired man overlayed with that shimmering green her blue so sought. The woman...not a rider? Still. They certainly seemed...intense. For probably longer than was polite, X'il hovered a few steps down the staircase, hands up as if to catch the couple should they fall, the curious mixture of her blue's desire and their own vacant sort of lack of determination leaving her deadlocked. She should probably go. Leave them to it. Or stay? As an option, offhand, should this, whatever this hallway tryst was, not play out?

She edged back just a step, a step down, and turned, putting their back to the wall, eyes carefully averted. The gesture was plain enough, if a bit awkward. they were there if they were needed, but they wouldn't intrude otherwise.
—————————

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 11

Rolling: Speed + Strength = 13+8 = 1-21
SCORE: 1+  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 12!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Ah, lovely Eriath had drawn quite a throng of suitors - and Meigth had expected no less! No, a dragon with a fine eye would have been a fool to not chase this green and he welcomed the competition! Though competition or not, he was still determined that he would make Eriath his this day.

Ah, but I am not here to dwell on thoughts of that chase, and only of yours! he bugled sweetly to her, though not enough to be considered sappy - he was not a sappy dragon, after all, and if she took at all after A'zota, it would likely have been a bit of a turn off. Still, as the green moved higher, so did he.

To fly and dance with you would be much nicer than any flight that might have been - and any suitor here would be lucky to know it! He spoke from experience, after all.

----

If it hadn't sounded like someone was about to fall down the stairs, Niika perhaps would have retreated back down to the kitchens a bit more quickly. Instead, she'd paused and turned, reaching out to brace A'zota before she'd recognized who it was. He looked less focused than she usually saw him, and in that she was worried - even if her logical brain should have put the pieces together.

But her brain didn't always get to move faster than gut reactions. "Are you-" alright? The last word was swallowed up as his lips met hers. A flicker of sense tried to remind her that right then, anything from him didn't mean anything - it was the lust of a dragon, not of a man. But for a moment, she could pretend it was meant for her, every obliteratingly wonderful second of it.

And maybe he wouldn't remember how much want a neglected heart could pour out as she kissed him back.

Meigth's Stats:
Strength: 21
Stamina: 15
Wits: 7[

Round 1: 1+ (Strength + speed = 28 = 12) = 13  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 22!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:21 pm
Championed by such a sweet green, Alderith had given a great beat of his wings. Yet he hadn't quite expected the gust of wind to carry him as it did, and he was blown beyond a lot of the chasers--and even the sweet green herself. Yet he lets his words grow silent, silently letting himself coast on a higher thermal. Perhaps a mistake could be his boon. After all, he would like to carry the sweet green always to the edges of pern if to keep that glittering look of the waning sun upon her forever.

---

Alderith: Silver-tongued, Calculating, Adaptive
Re’indt: Hard-headed, Egotistical, Acts without thinking

Strength: 14
Speed: 9

Round 1: 1 + (Strength + Speed = 23 = 22 ) = 23  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:35 pm
NPC boys (Cuz why not? lol) ~

Eriath's beautiful voice was laughter on the wind as she rose through the sky on wings that beat a dizzying array further and further up. The glowing marks on her wings seemed to glow even brighter and brighter as she did so. Setting sun beams caused her to sparkle and slowly, deliberately, Hoath's eyes blazed from their usual orange tinge to a brilliant gem-like purple. While his ego could get in the way of everything in his life the brown was not at all immune to the charms of a rising green or gold as he so feigned to be and this green was beautiful.

Though it could have just been because of the sunset and the angle of it illuminating her.

How could such an exquisite green not be to the liking of all? My wings are strong sparkling lady, you would make a wise choice in allowing them to carry you back down. Hoath offered as he climbed into the sky after her slowly, ignoring the other males all around him. For who were they, surely not worthy of such effervescent beauty.

Down on the ground, just leaving the bowl to head towards the weyr of the rider who's green was rising, Ri'ven couldn't help but roll his eyes at the feelings that his dragon was sharing. It was a mix of enamor and his ego as always but it was nice to see that he was finally willing to chase given how little he did so. Of course the rider had heard tell of the flight feelings that raced through people, it had only been once or twice that he'd been given the chance to feel them in all the turns since he'd been flying with the egotistical brown and he wanted to take full advantage of them now. Turning into the halls from where he'd been in the bowl, the rider pulled on his shirt and ruffled up the high tail of red hair that was still dripping a bit from the cleanings.

Surely there was someone he could find to enjoy the flight with before his brown got kicked from the sky as usual.

——————.

Hoath's Stats:

Total: 60

Dexterity: 9
Wits: 10

Round 1: 9/28

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 21!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:19 am
Eradath added his hum to her own, forgetting, for a moment, that this was a Flight and not a Hatching. He twirled in the air, possessed by an overabundance of energy, then settled in to follow her to the stars, wings beating quickly to make up for a lack of endurance. Look at us go! We are so fast! I wonder if we'll reach the moons? Speaking of moons, perhaps there was a hint of moonmoon somewhere inside the dragon? His enthusiasm spilled over as he considered his competitors sidelong, oh, look how shiny you are! He spoke to one, and to another he said, wow! Are those stars upon your back?

Malika, whose mind grew hazy with dragonlust and double-senses, let the wind carry her wings and the water lap at her toes. When had her boots come off? No matter. This was good.

----
Strength: 7
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 16
Speed: 11

Round 1

Rolling: 7 + 16 = 23
Score 21  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items