Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
Always Here for You (Zamistia and Tizenia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:59 am
Zamistia had finished lessons for the day and had promised her little sister she would help her settle in. She knew she was just on the cusp of being old enough to stand, maybe even for the one everyone was buzzing about. She hurried over to where she promised to meet the other, well, as quickly as the scared young woman could go. Once there, she rocked back and forth on her feet, keeping her eyes out for the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:47 am
When Tizenia first saw her sister, she felt a rush of warm relief wash over her. It was like a warm blanket after having been in the cold for a long while. She set her bag down and rushed to her sister. “Missy! Missy!” She said, weakling her arms around her. She’d been so proud when Zamistria had been searched, but it’d been so far away.

And now she was here! She’d come adragon back, just as her sister had. “I’m glad we both came to the same Weyr. I can’t imagine being a whole ‘nother Weyr away.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:42 am
Misty braced herself when she saw a blur coming in her direction, what in the world could that be? She was worried it was someone who might hurt her and she was about to back away, when she recognized the form as her littlest sister. A sigh of relief came from her lips when she felt Tizzy's arms around her and she returned the hug of the other.

"I..have heard Western isn't..too bad. At least that's what our..brother has said. Though, it is..good to see you,"she smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:07 pm
"Any Weyr that's far away from you is bad," Tizenia said, with a shake of her head. She hadn't released her sister yet, arms still wrapped around her middle. "I've missed you. I rode a dragon!" The thirteen turn old was practically trembling with the excitement and terror of it. "He brought me here, and I didn't know what I'd do if I couldn't find you. The Weyr's so much bigger than home!"

She released her sister at last, and took a step back. "I was afraid I'd end up alone again."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 am
Zamistia allowed her sister to get things out, like she usually did. She was about to remind her again that they had family at both Weyrs, but she knew she preferred her company. A small laugh came from her lips as her sister seemed excited that she rode a dragon, though also a little scared.

"Dragons are really...amazing creatures, Tizzy. And you are never...alone, even when I am...not around. Mom and Dad would bring..you home if they..thought that being in..a craft made you unhappy,"she reminded her gently. Misty felt her sister had so much to share, but she knew the girl wasn't the best at talking to others. Granted, those she had met had been..well, they had been by coincidence. That and her need to help, least for one, so maybe she could help her sister.

"Would it help...if I introduced you to...people?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:21 am
“The dragon picked me,” she said. She seemed baffled by the idea. Why would a dragon pick her, out of everyone else? “And brought me. I didn’t know they could do that. All I wanted was to come see you! This whole place is almost like it fits all Pern inside it.”

“It feels like I’m alone even when I’m surrounded by people,” Tizzy admitted, studying her sister. No one mattered, if she didn’t know them. She wasn’t sure how to get to know them, even. It was hard. “I miss home. Do you think you could?” It’d always been better when her sister was around. She’d finally conjured the courage to talk to people! And then her sister had been Searched.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:46 pm
"Oh...you mean you were...searched. Obviously the dragon saw..what I already know...you possess. You are a wonderful...person, you should know...that by now. The dragon saw it..and knew you would...be a wonderful rider someday. Does that scare you? And of course..I can definitely try. Maybe you would get...along well with some...of the people I have...met,"Zamistia mused. She just had to think who would be best for her to meet. Some of her friends were a little bit on the tougher shells to crack side. Maybe she could introduce her to Nala, the two might get along well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:52 am
“Searched?” Tizenia echoed, blinking. She hadn’t known the actual name for it. She gave her sister a smile at her encouraging words. “So are you,” she said. “I never really thought about being a dragonrider,” she added. “It’s not high on my priorities. I’m grateful the dragon brought me here, so I could be with you, though.” It did kind of scare her, the idea of a dragon being in her head, knowing all the thoughts she’d normally only share with her older sister.

“Maybe I could meet your friends, then,” she said. “Can you teach me?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 pm
"Yeah, that is what...it is called when a...dragon picks you out...somewhere. They sense some..kind of potential in you that..would make you a good...dragon rider. That is why..I guess I..was searched too. And I can..definitely introduce you..to some of my friends,"she smiled softly to her sister.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games