Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:43 pm
There have been several shortened versions of this passed around throughout the years, however the full and original version I only found today. This is it, it's 10 minutes long not 4, and the creator is Mike Inel. Perfect timing for spoopy season!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:50 pm
Touching, a bit weird, and a spooky ending. Such a great vid, I'm not even going to complain about it not even being October yet. xd  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:24 pm
Priestess_Kelina
Touching, a bit weird, and a spooky ending. Such a great vid, I'm not even going to complain about it not even being October yet. xd

Man, in my world it's Halloween every day until the day you die then you go to party with the skeletons and demons you pretended to be each day until then since Halloween is neverending and eternal rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:24 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Priestess_Kelina

Man, in my world it's Halloween every day until the day you die then you go to party with the skeletons and demons you pretended to be each day until then since Halloween is neverending and eternal rofl

I suppose that's one way of looking at it. But holiday pre-seasons are one of my pet peeves. Especially that darned Christmas, which blew right past Thanksgiving and now threatens to encroach on Halloween. I REFUSE to start celebrating a holiday until we're in the same month the holiday actually occurs in. No Halloween decorations until October 1st, no Thanksgiving until November 1st, and absolutely NO Christmas decorations or shopping till December 1st. Get back to your own month, Christmas! scream  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 pm
Priestess_Kelina
and absolutely NO Christmas decorations or shopping till December 1st. Get back to your own month, Christmas! scream

I would die if I couldn't start planning and buying Christmas gifts BEFORE December.
My beau and I aren't exactly people of... great means, so we literally buy throughout the year because JUST shopping in December would be the end of us. (Also, holiday crowds can shove it. Forget dealing with that.)
Plus, I make a lot of handcrafted gifts, so I've been planning and creating since last month.
(And I'm still not sure I gave myself enough time. >>; )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:27 pm
Queen Spazzy

I would die if I couldn't start planning and buying Christmas gifts BEFORE December.
My beau and I aren't exactly people of... great means, so we literally buy throughout the year because JUST shopping in December would be the end of us. (Also, holiday crowds can shove it. Forget dealing with that.)
Plus, I make a lot of handcrafted gifts, so I've been planning and creating since last month.
(And I'm still not sure I gave myself enough time. >>; )

Well, I suppose it doesn't work for everyone. I just can't take more than about 30 days of Holiday season, or I'm burned out by the time it actually gets here. But that's okay. You do whatever works for you. biggrin  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items