10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Layla watched him leave letting all the information settle in her brain there was a chance... a maybe chance he was alive but regardless alot of her friends were dead and it seemed vincent had to deal with it all alone this entire time taking in a deep breathe she toook herself outside and stood assembly hearing vincent rallying them up like he did back in the good old days she found herself smiling she was going to help and maybe along the way she find 'him' to,"I'm in Captain", she said waving her hand up and nodding her head in acknowledgement to him.

Odelia turned her head to the man who was talking about the spears she was confused about the whole conversation about the realms but it seemed there was fighting to be done,"I'll be helping out of course.. as long is there is a treat for me in it", said odelia giving vincent a wink,"Aye you know what I be searching".

Hannah was just as much puzzled about the whole experience but from what she knew as far as children and adryn went was enough for her to stomach that these shards were important,"If it will help adryn I'll gladly lend you my resources Mr. vincent sir", she informed him properly,"My grandfather knows people", she said turning as she heard her stumbling guards behind her,"Better than those guys", she said jabbing her thumb back at her bodyguards.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:26 pm
Valencia's eyebrows raised when she noticed what Vincent put in her pocket. "That'll be for a rainy day." She smiled and winked at Vincent then turned to Layla before Shukurai climbed down from her shoulder onto the counter. The small dragon began making a cup for himself then sat on the counter, up right like a meerkat, and took a sip as he looking up at Valencia. This was when they heard Vincent make the announcement. Walking up with Layla, Valencia turned her attention toward the blue haired woman as the the two and Shukurai made it to the meeting. They both knew the importance of finding the fragments. They knew the goal But Valencia was having paranoia that whatever is happening on Pandora, and how it's going to catch eyes. More than likely, the ones they dont want finding out. Valencia's foot began to tap the wood floor as she was having anxiety. Turning to Layla, she smiled softly before pulling her to the side before speaking with a soft yet sweet tone,"Hey Layla, I haven't forgotten about helping you find those missing Diamond Dogs. Unless things have changed... What's the plan?"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

With this, Vin nodded softly as the random boy appeared who he knew as Joshua. The demigod's eyes pierced toward the boy as the hologram began to update itself with who has which piece fragments and what was left and needed to be found. There were three in total in which Vin began to speak,"We have three pieces left to find. The Shield of Perseus, the Golden Fleece, and the Hammer of Hephaestus which we know that the hammer is in the Realm of the Vault Hunters. With the help of the updated portal equipment on the ship, We'll be able to travel to each realm and when we need to be picked up, there are compasses in your room so take that before you leave. That'll give the ship a signal to be picked up."
Vin then turned to Odelia with his cigarette between his lips and his arms crossed before listening to the random drunken man standing there explaining about the Helen's Dagger. This was when Vin turned his vision to Odelia to see the Spear of the Spartan's Rage which made his eyebrow raise before only chuckling softly. Vin turned to his father who was standing next to Aqua as Joshua gave his message. Knowing that Aqua is hidden at the moment, Arigane only nodded before turning to his son where he closed his eyes to use his telepathic abilities to speak with everyone with words made of fire,"I too must stay in a secure position. If Daichi would know of my revival, he would send everything he has to destroy us. Let him think he is winning until the time is right."
Vin nodded softly before turning toward Hannah who speaks of people who could help their resistance which Vin only replied,"It'll be best if we talk to him in person but first thing first. We have to get these items before they do. I'll be traveling to the planet called Pandora and find a base of operations. I will let you all decide on your adventures but if you need me, communicate with me using these."
Vin then pressed a button which nine ear pieces were shown to the rest of the group,"We don't have many so some will have to stick with a person with the ear piece."
Vin then grabbed a compass off the table before walking around the table and placed his left hand on Odelia's shoulder as he spoke softly,"I'm letting you take command of the ship. Just don't wreck it okay? B.O.B. has enough on his plate."
Vin then removed his hand away before walking toward the captain's quarters, turning around to the rest of the resistance as he quickly slapped his heels together, saluting to the rest of the group. When he did this, he quickly stuck his tongue out before pulling out his compass and typed down the coordinates before tapping the diamond in the middle of the compass. Looking back up, Vin only smiled bright before a drone flew above Vin's head and quickly shot down a beam straight down over him to create a bright light. Once the light faded, Vin was no longer there and was heading toward Planet Pandora. Arigane blinked a couple of times before turning toward Aqua with a soft smile. He then looked over toward Mitsuki before using his fire to create more words over his head,"Once I find a way to mask my aura, I'll be able to travel and help more but for now, I'll need to stay on the ship where Vin told me will mask my aura as long as I'm inside."
B.O.B. stayed at the bar where he was only relaxing it's fist against it's head before speaking with an annoyed tone,"Great...I have to take orders from Fake Captain again?"

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Joshua and few people around him looked at the hologram. However after Vincent left, Mitsuki looked at Arigane as she read his fire, then she remembered his black coat was burnt, "Right Vincent-san and I fought you and you burnt your coat, but there is something I have to give to Hannah-sama, just in case," she replied before she head to her room to grab the small bottle of holy water. Joshua looked at Arigane as he rose his eyebrow, then he looked at Kiba, "Lord Kiba, you want to mask your aura. There might be a chance your father will find out your return," he offered him to hide, but Kiba shook his head with a smirk, "Thanks for the offer, but I rather not mask my aura, I still want to kill him for murdering me and two wives," he declined his offer before he crack his neck, wanted to make Darcia pay. Joshua understood, then he back away, "Very well, good luck and be careful," he replied before he disappeared in white light.
Nero rolled his shoulder and leaves the bar, "I better get going and find Dante, and take out Qliphoth. I will make that jacka*beep* pay for ripping my arm's off!" he spoken out before he shouts about Urizen. He hopped on the DMC van, Nico started the prototype and the van speed up towards the portal and disappeared to Altas Academy. Zack and Aerith already left, searching for Sephiroth to confirm if he's back. Aqua looked at Arigane and she smiled at him, "We should find Terra and Ven and tell them about three remain of pieces," she suggested to look for Terra and Ventus, at the same time Gentiana appeared waiting for Mitsuki and few selected prepare for travel to Angelgard. Takeshi and Aaron were talking, yet Aaron told Takeshi about Eva's condition Revenants treated her to save her from frenzy and about three Successors they saved. Takeshi and Lin wondered why Eva was in Home Base, Eva and Jack escaped from Mido. Takeshi didn't add up, but why Mido captured Eva and Jack since they were Successors, "Mido... what the h*beep* are you up to?" he muttered about the mad scientist.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi Nero

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

as soon as the transmition between the Doctor and Simon was over, she came back just in time for Vin to teleport to Pandora "right, well those of you who'd rather have a more practical way to get to this Pandora place, hop in in the TARDIS ... just gotta get the right co-ordinents, i doubt the planets that was spoken about is a forest filled world with native blue skinned feline humanoids" she said with a shrug then looked over to Argaine and Aqua in thought "tell you what ... i got somethin that might help ya mask your aura" The Doctor said before running into the TARDIs before coming back out with a small black box towards them and opened it reveling two wedding bands "bio-dampeners ... should mask anything so long as it's not so ancient it's in the beginnings of time, the Dark Times. had an issue with Huon Particals a while back ... does well at masking aliens as humans though so might work with a god"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Hannah nodded toward vincent before clinging to Adryn's arm tightly,"I don't care where I go honestly but I'm not leaving adryn ever again", she confessed dramatically as she looked behind her annoyed at her guards who kept whispering to one another before she turned with one hand on her hip and the other snapping her fingers,"Get me a telephone quick! If adryn needs help with this mission in saving the realms I need to talk to grandfather and I want a new cellphone", she demands, as they bowed to her mummering 'yes lady hannah' and then marched off as a group to try to find her a new model of phone that would please her crossing her arms satisfied she turned back to adryn excited,"I can't wait until I can get in some more training!! I would really love to learn to utilize my vampric powers but grandfather said that I shouldn't push myself to hard for my age or something along those lines...":, said hannah uncertain,"You think I can do it adryn? Right?", she said her big giving him a puppy dog stare.

Layla smiled as she seen vincent giving orders again it reminded her of the good o'l days back in motherbase but right now she had to work on finding these missing diamond dogs and when Valencia turned to her offering assistance she pulled herself together trying to push trevor to the back of her head,"Yea... If you can take me to the planet you last located them at I think we can work from there.. I'm sure we may find some information on some of the missing persons... I would like to see some of my old comrades again but If I never do I want to help avenge them anyway possible", she told her,"If it means saving the realms and helping Commander Vincent then I'll do that but I think he wants me to try to search for them to..", she told her.

Odelia watched as vincent began to give the orders not hearing rum in the deal she gladly excepted her ear piece and snickered,"Why of course I'll be taking good care of the ship ya know just call if ya be needing us", she winked as he disappeared into an array of light she turned her attention to the man sitting down drinking the booze,"Alright I be the captain now and no complaints", she said glaring over at B.O.B,"Not even from the metal being..", she said,"Right now though I have to answer the call of this mysterious magic lady for she keep bother me head", said odelia rubbing her temples,"I be needing a drink..", she walks over takes away Dionysus drink and then proceeds to gulp it down as she sat down at the bar pouring herself another glass.

User Image

AussieSrives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:47 pm
Valencia looked confused for a moment as she listened to Layla. "I am sorry, Layla, but I have no idea where they may have vanished. I may be a goddess but I'm not omniscient. They disappeared long before I returned to the Realms." Valencia sighed and showed she was frustrated that she may not be able to help her. "I was hoping you would've had some word to where they were last sighted. That would've been a start..." Shukurai was on Valencia's shoulder and he could feel an emotion he knew too well. "I sense you're grieving." Valencia was slightly surprised by Shukurai, as it seemed a little insensitive for him to say. "Change comes in many ways. Grief is one of them." The small dragon jumped down from Vae's shoulder and changed, through a smoky dark cloud into his tall dark haired, human form. He hid his scaled arms in the long sleeves of his black and crimson robe. Shukurai looked at Layla with his crimson eyes. They were intimidating at first, but he showed great compassion. "Layla, I sense someone you cared deeply for was among those Diamond Dogs..." Shukurai looked down and slightly bowed his head at her. His golden horns shimmering in the light. "I mean no disrespect, but at this point you have to ask yourself; "What are you going to do now that hes not here?" Shukurai looked back up and stepped close to Layla. His black scaled hands came out of his sleeves and one of them gently touched her face. Shukurai's thumb gently caressed Layla's cheek as he could feel her grief as his own. A tear fell from his eye and he continued to speak kindly. "There is always the chance Trevor is still alive. If he is, I know he would not stop looking til he found you." Valencia remained quiet as the spoke. "I dont think he would want you to look for him. He wouldn't want you to put yourself or others at risk just to find out the worst... It's hard... Not getting closure." Shukurai's hand moved from Layla. "You're strong, Layla. This darkness, this grief, can make you even stronger... You just have to decide when to ignite and let it burn away. Trevor will never truly be gone. You'll see him again at The Bridge." Valencia sighed but smiled and clarified for Layla. "The Bridge is what connects the Living World to the Afterlife. It has many other names. Limbo, Purgatory, etc. Sometimes souls wont move to the Afterlife and wait there for loved ones. So they may cross together..."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

"At this point, there is a high chance we'll be needing to get more alcohol for the fake captain. I will drive the ship when we are ready. Make sure everyone who is leaving find their way there, otherwise, you'll be stuck with the fake captain", B.O.B. spoke in an annoyed tone, it's eyes glowing half open as it began to set up with the driving system, plugging himself into the ship's database as drones began to form around the ship. Each drone floated around the group of individuals on the ship as they waited for anyone who were using the compass to travel.
Meanwhile, Ardyn smiled softly at Hannah as she talked about wherever he went, she would go as well which made him only giggle softly before looking up at the Doctor with a soft smile on his face,"I-I'll take you up on that ride, Doctor. I-If that's okay.."
Arigane turned toward Aqua who spoke softly about how they were needing to travel to find Ventus and Terra which with a soft nod, the retired king of the gods looked out toward the distance as he remembered the night before. He remembered seeing lights of blue and orange flowing up to the sky and disappearing into a portal. Blinking softly, he turned his vision back toward Aqua before using the fire to spell out what he wanted to say once again,"Know where they could be?"
This was when the Doctor came back with something that made the God blush softly. Wedding Rings that the Timelord had stashed away on the TARDIS which with a soft nod, Arigane received the rings before looking over at Aqua, placing one of the rings within her palm before smiling widely, placing his around his left ring finger which dampened his aura. His divine aura was now disguised like a regular human. Looking toward the Doctor, he softly smiled toward her looking back to see what Aqua had to say.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

After Arigane found out where Terra and Ventus might be gone to, Aqua guessed they might be return to Land of Departure. She looked at bio-dampeners and listened to Doctors about how it works. Arigane gave her a ring, she smiled at him, "Thanks," she thank him and Doctor before she put it on her right ring finger. She looked at Arigane, "I am going to guess they return to Land of Departure, I will go get the compass," she guessed and head to the room to grab the compass.
Meanwhile, suring Chibiterasu and Kokoro hide in their partner's pouch, Mitsuki held a small bottle of holy water and wrote the note to whoever finds it. It tells the instructions of how to throw a small drop of holy water, but they have to use it wisely because it's a small bottle and only she's not around. They can keep it until it's empty, so she can refill it next time they walked across her. She tied the knots attach to the note and leaves it on the desk, she got up and grabbed the compass and leaves the room.
Gentiana approached to two wolf tribes, while Aaron said farewell to Takeshi and teleport back to Vein. Kiba, Lin, and Takeshi smelt icy scent as they turned around, she smiled at them while eyes closed, "It seems just three of you decide to help the Priestess fight against Draconian in order to forge a pact with him. I have to warn you, he will not take it easy," she spoken to them softly, and come with a warning about Bahamut. Kiba and Takeshi knew facing leader of astral gods will be challenge, thankfully Mitsuki lent them book of Cosmogony, so they can learn about six astral gods and 24 messengers. However Bahamut have little information, Lin was little nervous because of it. Takeshi takes a deep breath, "If he's a challenger, so be it... My father and I will assist her," he said to her, "It's been a long time since I fought a lot of powerful beings," said Kiba as he grabbed three ear pieces before he handed two to his son and Lin. Gentiana smiled gently at them, "He will know how much you all looking after her and the worlds," she said before Kiba spoken out, "Speaking of Mitsuki, have you all noticed her hair have red tips," he asked them, Lin and Takeshi looked at him, only Lin widen his blue eyes, "Now you mention it, she does when I spent time with her at London, it became bit noticeable, but it's darker red," he said when he spent time with her. Kiba already figured out as he smirked, "I never thought she inherited my mom's red tip of her hair, but it's faded with Suzume's jet black hair," he commented that revealed Mitsuki inherited her paternal demonic grandmother's red tip of the hair, leaving Lin surprised, but Takeshi didn't seem unfazed, "You never told me about her."

OOC:

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the Doctor smiled warmly at Ardyn and Hannah "i was hoping so, K-9 is quite fond of you after all" "Affirmative" K-9 exclaimed wagging his metallic tail and hovered to Arydn's waist height "c'mon. bout time you both too a proper look inside" she said before snapping her fingers and the door to the TARDIS opened and she looked to the others "anyone else?"

Dionysus simply looked down watching Odelia take his goblet and smirking slightly "that'd be a good idea ... i know that woman very well and ... well lets just say stubbornness is something that runs in your blood, along with wine. peaking of i'd be careful with my brew ... it brings you to a line like between drunk and sober but i've only perfected it for those with Godly blood"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Layla found herself in despair if this woman had no idea then there wasn't much hope,"I wish he was still alive but Vincent isn't sure either", she confessed,"To be honest I was held captive after a mission and from all the stuff they did to me while I was there my brain was pretty fuzzy afterwards", she told her,"I think if we can find a data base where the others were at on missions during the time of the attack on mother base perhaps we can start there we need to figure out those particular diamond dogs and then work our way back it can be alot of work... but I would like some help to find a few of them", she confessed,'It would be better than... not trying", she told her,"But do you know anyone who could have resources to find out information like that which is lost?".

Odelia turned to him,'Well if ya be helping me find the magic lady then I be most grateful", she confessed, getting up she looked at the bottle,"I know that your brew if you had made it is very good one sip has been sending me in a high buzz all day it just takes alittle but I can't help but love the taste of Liqour on my tounge", she confessed,"Something odd about it", she then went away to her room and returned in her captain gear in which she began to shout orders,"Alright ya scurvy dogs if ya not be riding with me to find the magical lady then head off the ship!! I have control now!", she placed her hands on her hips glaring over at B.O.B,"The Metal being be thinking he runs the ship I was left with orders to hold her in my care and I intend for it to be done that way", she told him,"You can be keeping your metal fingers off me wheel I have a place to go and intend to go to it!", she informed him as she walked across the deck and then looked down at Diayonsus,"Tell me stranger do you be knowing the Forest of Dreams?".

Hannah snatched up adryn's arm before he could run from her,"Where are you going??", she said blinking as she skipped after him,"I wanna go to!", she said turning her attention to her bodyguards,"Can't we leave them behind doctor they are rather annoying", she said stepping into the TARDIS with adryn.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:59 am
Valencia listened to Layla and respected her decision to search. She lightly tapped her chin with her finger as she thought. "Mother Base. Well if this involves data mining we do need a hacker." Shukurai turned to Valencia and pointed to her satchel on her side. "Dont you still have that bug?" Valencia looked at him confused. "What bug- Oooh." She began to dig in her satchel and it had a lot of small tools inside it. "Where is it?..." Shukurai chuckled since Valencia tended to hoard useful tools in her satchel. Sometimes cluttering her pockets. Valencia finally pulled out a small spider bot. She pressed the button on the abdomen and it turned on. "This bot is used to hack super computers and steal data. We could use it to hack Mother Base and it should have a data cache or record log on Diamond Dogs on and off base. At least up until the attack." Valencia scratched her head. "Mother Base wasnt completely destroyed, was it?" Valencia asked Layla hoping it still stood. That way they could get started.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn listened to acting Captain, Odelia, as she told everyone to get off the ship if they aren't staying. Blinking a few times, Ardyn grabbed onto his compass before placing it in his pocket. Looking around, he saw that the others were still preoccupied with what they are needing to go to different areas from this place called Motherbase to Pandora. Looking over at Hannah, the young half demon only rubbed the back of his head as she pulled on his arm, yanking it a few times. Ardyn softly grabbed the glass vial from Mitsuki before smiling brightly at her,"T-Thank you, Mitsuki-chan! We will keep it saf-"
With one more pull against his arm, Ardyn loss his balance and fell right on top of Hannah. The last thing he noticed was that his pocket was now lighting up which meant only one thing. The button was pressed on the compass. With this, drones flew out from the side of the ship as they floated around all the people that were traveling to different realms and shot a beam straight down. With this, the beam of light disappeared and showed that the people that were leaving were no longer there. B.O.B. only blinked a few times before looking over at Arigane and Aqua leaving toward the Land of Departure while Ardyn disappeared, alongwith Hannah, to Pandora where Vin is located. B.O.B. just sighed before looking over at Odelia with half opened eyes of green light,"Alright..it's your call...*sigh*...Captain Odelia."
B.O.B. then began to plug himself into the computer network as he looked through all the rooms to make sure there wasn't any strays within the ship. Looking at the camera within the Captain's Quarters, he saw that Jezebel and Lucifer were no longer in Vin's bed. Blinking a few times, he rewound the footage, accidentally rewinding too much in which he saw the demon woman and her wolf companion drinking on Vin's bed as the demigod was poledancing on one of the wooden pillars in his room. Shaking it's head violently, the droid fast forward to see Jezebel and Lucifer talking before opening a portal to disappear within it. Rubbing it's metal chin with it's large hands, B.O.B. tried to figure out where they went but knew that she wasn't a threat.

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus EMrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Hearing the young boy's voice, Mitsuki turned around and saw Ardyn holding her small bottle of holy water. She smiled softly, and about to reply, but Hannah yanked Ardyn away. She looked dumbfounded, "Umm your welcome and be safe you two," she replied to Ardyn and Hannah to wish them a safe trip. Her white ears went flat, "Kinda reminds me of Fenrir-san... I wonder how are he and rest of revenants are doing?" she thought, and thinking about Fenrir and rest. She regroup with Kiba, Takeshi, and Lin, Gentiana smiled softly, "Good, we are all gathered to Angelgard," she said to them softly. Mitsuki and rest nodded, and was about to press the compass, but they heard the drones as they all look up. Kiba blinked couple times, "What the-" his words was about to finish, but the beam shot down as it teleported them to Angelgard, and Aqua was gone.

OOC:

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"no no no!" the Doctor exclaimed when she saw Ardyn and Hannah vanish along with several others and sigh in frustration "cannot comprehend! cannot comprehend! Master Ardyn, where are you?" K-9 exclaimed and started whining "blast it ... those kids could be anywhere! sorry about this but i'll need to stay to make sure i find them" she said before hurrying into the TARDIS while K-9 continued to whimper where Ardyn last was

"oh dear ... not off to a good start" Dionysus said with a frown "i can show you the way to the forest, sadly that's all i can do without giving myself away to Daichi"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out