Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Kingdom of Disney
The New Coliseum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As the ice formed around the staff to try and freeze Vin with the scepter, the demigod's ring began to glow bright red as a fire like aura formed around him to protect himself from the ice but that didn't seem to matter anymore as something was coming. Something..or someone. A flash of a rainbow light touched straight down between the two children of gods. This separated the two for about ten meters as the demigod fell onto one knee before looking up toward the light, his chest wound healing with ease with his healing ability. Standing up rather quickly, Vin summoned his keyblade in a guarding position as he watched as the light disappeared. In front of Loki's eyes, he saw long flowing blond hair and a long red cape standing between Loki and his foe, Vin. The keyblade wielder only chuckled softly before relaxing his keyblade against his right shoulder as he spoke up with a smile on his face,"You know..capes aren't my thing. The whole Shakespeare isn't exactly my cup of rum but...works good for the God of Thunder himself...doth mother knowith you wearith her drapes?"
"You know...I haven't heard that in many many years...", the man spoke as the blade of his stormbreaker axe touched against the concrete. Phil was just speechless that this happened but he knew this would be disqualifying Loki since this had happened. The large bearded Norse God then looked straight at Vincent before quickly throwing his Mjolnir hammer with his left hand. Vin was surprised as he quickly blocked the attack, making his feet drag against the concrete of the arena before looking back at the Norse God before the hammer flew back to the God of Thunder's left hand. Vin then turned toward Phil before smiling brightly like this was a fantastic moment, making the Satyr dumbfounded that this kid was happy to fight not one but two Norse Gods. The God of Thunder turned his head slightly toward Loki before speaking up softly,"I thought you be dead...we have some catching up to do, brother.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

Loki was blasted backwards and looked up to see Thor looking down at him and quickly stood up, he was about to get angry. tell him he was being an idiot for jumping in whilst in the middle of a tournament, but all that was stuck in his throat when he called him 'brother'. this was enough to make the god of mischief hesitate and only nod "it would seem so .... one part it would seem is you telling me when it was you- .... swallowed a planet whole" he said noting Thor's more round appearance but then pointed to the god of thunder's face "i like the beard though" he said offhandedly before walking towards him and shook his head "though ... word of advice? next time watch where you land ... you just kind of interrupted our match" he said before gesturing to the crowd surrounding the arena then looked back at him "well i see you both have a flare for the dramatic ... though you do realize you're disqualified right? the rules said no outside interference" Mimir said as Loki scoffed in annoyance "well looks like you get your talk" he said before looking to the Satyr "i still expect you to hold up your end of the deal"

"he's the son of the one who replaced Zeus ... honestly he reminds me of the old fool" Hades said as he saw Persephone lounge around and chuckled shaking his head but then jumped back covering his eyes as the beam of multicolored light shot down and Thor arrived standing between the two combatants "what the- HEY!" he shouted down as Loki looked up at the Greek god of the Underworld "are all you Norse Gods this dramatic?!" he asked as Loki glanced at Thor with a shrug then looked back at him "a few aren't, but yes"

Herc was just as confused when he saw Thor appear but looked down at Phil and gently moved his fingers under his jaw and closed it for him but saw Ven was just as dumbfounded as Mickey shook his head

"you know, i think only Heimdall is the only one that isn't dramatic" Stan said sitting in the stands with a bag of popcorn next to a man a slightly younger man in a suit with a mustache "practically everyone who lives here is dramatic in some form or another at one point ... Donald more than anyone but then again he was given the rank of sergeant for his work in World War 2" he said as Stan scoffed "oh please ... i got two words ya, Walt: Captain America" he said counting the words on his fingers as the other man, Walt, rolled his eyes

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Persephone was just as stunned and confused as the rest of the people in the crowd and there lying as Thor appeared from the sky feeling rather sassy as not to recieve rain the flower goddess shouted down at him,"Hey!! Next time throw some rain clouds out instead of leaving a goddess hanging!!", she shouted down at thor shaking her fist in a show of disapproval,"Geeze just when I thought I was going to have fun from all of this", she sighed,"Oh well..", she watched the battle,"I don't know why he thought this would be a good idea... Can't go 2 against 1.. or are they all going to fight it out now?", she asked hades peaking her head over the railing in interest now that they were all down there.

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

While Aqua and Zack were completely dumbfound, and Aerith was confused by the time Thor arrived in middle of fight. Death earned the sweat drop, he looked at the Rulers of the Underworlds, "Remind me to give Thor a Shinigami Chop for entering the arena this idiotic," he asked Hades and Persephone to remind him to use his infamous signature move at Thor. Takeshi facepalmed and grumbled, Valerie was confused, "Why did he appear like that?" he asked him, "How the h*beep* should I know? Japanese Gods sometimes appear out of nowhere to assist Mitsuki during the battle or the knowledge to solve the puzzle," he replied. Valerie looked at Takeshi in surprise, "Does she get use to it?" "Unfortunately, yes she does."
Mitsuki earned the anime sweat drop when Thor appear from beam of multicolored light, due to fact she have grown use to Japanese Deities appearing out of nowhere whenever she was in trouble or need some knowledge. Kiba, however, finding that too dramatic, "Well, thanks to him, he got his brother disqualified for outside interference," he said about the strange event. Mitsuki groaned and shook her head with her have cover her eyes, Carbuncle disappeared back to Astral Realm, "Note to self, don't summon Carbuncle-sama, even he is supportive," she muttered to herself to keep that in mind, not to summon Carbuncle, despite of being supportive messenger.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

The God of Thunder heard the anger from the arena as he relaxed his axe against his right shoulder, he left hand holding his hammer's strap as he finally realized where he was. He wasn't very knowledgeable when it came to the Bifrost, only using it once to appear in Wakanda all those years ago. Turning his head toward his brother, Thor, as he wondered what was going on but he didn't care. He was just happy to see his brother as he wrapped his brother with his left arm around Loki before squeezing him a bit as he lead them out of the arena,"It's good to see you brother..tell me, how did you come back? What is going on in the realms? And why did I just now learn of your true father.."
As they walked away, Vin was even dumbfounded as he just rubbed the back of his head in confusion. This also confused Terra and Phil as the Satyr spoke up in the mic,"Well now..that...that just happened, everyone. The match goes to Vincent Angel! Next up is the Hero Maiden of the Gods, Mitsuki versus the long time favorite, Valencia!"
Terra just relaxed in his chair as he looked over at Aqua and Ven, his arms relaxing behind his seat as he wondered about the safety of the realms. What was going to happen in the days coming? Terra smiled softly as he knew that if the realms ended tomorrow then it would be a good thing to spend as much time with his friends and family as possible. Vincent made his keyblade disappear from his right hand before relaxing both hands behind his head as he began to walk away. Whistling on the way to the locker room, the demigod began to think to himself,'Definitely need to get those two on our side. If they have that much power then we might be able to stand a chance..'
Phil walked down from his pedestal for a quick breather before overhearing Atreus- I mean Loki speak to him about the deal they made. Nodding softly, Phil motioned the two Norse Gods to his office which when they walked into the room, there was a ton of different items and memorabilia like a decapitated head of a Hydra, the shield with a spartan symbol on the front, and trophies on their own Pedestals. Phil then walked over to a small looking desk before pulling out a map with a spartan stamp made of wax to seal it with ribbons to make sure it didn't unravel,"This is a map that'll take you to what you seek most. I think this might help you in your travels, kid."

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:52 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

just as Loki was about to answer, Phil took them inside his office and gazed at the many items but lingered on the shield more before looking at the map and gingerly accepted it "quite a handy artifact ... i thank you, Philoctetes" he said before bowing his head in respect then looked to Thor and walked with him out of the office "your questions are .... difficult to answer, i only know of one of them; about the realms, from rumors .... i'm not certain as to how you know of Kratos, but all i'm aware was Odin placed a block on everyone's memories so unless they weakened over time as well i cannot say" he said before stopping before they got to the gate to where Brok and Sindri were as they noticed the god of thunder but what their friends say next made them freeze "and it was no trick ... no illusion or deal ... i was dead"

[Flashback]

Loki trusted his dagger towards Thanos but was stopped by the Space Stone "undying?" the Titan said before using his free hand to grab the knife-wielding arm and twisted it making Loki groan in pain "you should choose your words more carefully" Thanos said before making him drop the knife and grabbed him by the throat with his Infinity Gauntlet clad hand and started choking him. he could feel his neck being crushed as he looked to him murderer who had no joy nor malice. it was only as if Loki was only a pest "you ..... will never be .... a god ..." were what Loki said before everything went black.
Loki woke with a start as he got off the ground which was covered in the greenest grass and was instantly confused. looking up, he saw Heimdall looking at him wearing his golden armor but it looked more like silk as he helped him up. he looked to see Frigga smiling at him, the Warriors Three nodding in respect, so many Asgardians looking at him with kindness, but saw the one person who stood out the most as Odin came to him and hugged him "my son ... though you did not stop that monster ... you saved Thor and tried so much to atone" he said as Loki looked away sadly "it's up to Thor now ... a shame ... fighting on the right side felt ... nice" he said as Frigga looked at his husband pointedly before Odin winced sheepishly "yes well ... i think it is time i gave you the truth" he said making Loki majorly confused "i already know i'm Jotun, i don't know what truth you could mean" he said before Odin hesitated then placed his thumb on his forehead and he felt so many memories flooding back into him. his birth name: Atreus, his journey to scatter his mothers ashes with his father, the pursuit by Baldur, his father dying and using the Infinity Stones at the same time Thor struck him down, his rage and his Spartain Rage, which caused him to morph into his Jotun form, to try to beat Thor to death even though Thor was good now, and finally Odin separating the two and caused a powerful spell that cost him his eye to turn both Thor and Atreus, renamed Loki, into near newborns. As the memories returned, Loki looked at Odin in pure shock and slight rage but before he could do anything else a loud snap was heard "what was that?" Loki said in a low voice "Thanos .... he must have gotten all of the stones" Odin said in sadness but did not notice an older gentleman with a pair of odd eye coverings and a mustache come up to them "you know ... the Russo Brothers are good people ... but what can i say, i got a soft spot for a lot of you guys" he said as everyone looked at him confused but then Loki noticed Heimdall starting to fade and cried out his name seeing so many others slowly fade away one by one "what is going on?!" Loki asked and saw his hands start to turn see through "oh i'm implementing a post Ragnarok storyline ... and you got a really weird storyline that's even gone past mine" the old man said as Loki looked fearfully at him "who are you?!" he said as his body faded away too as the old man laughed and vanished before Loki vanished from Valhalla completely and woke up gasping for air on the shores of a beach looking up at the night-filled sky and grabbed his neck feeling it healed and struggled to stand up but then saw a woman in a Greek tunic look at him curiously "easy ... it's ok" she said as Loki winced having to obey due to his fatigue "where am i? what realm is this?" he asked as the woman helped him up and walked him towards a small village "you are in Greece, friend ... on this Island of Kephallonia"

[End Flashback]

"they were nice to me, i had to change slightly with my appearance, dampen my abilities ... i knew anyone who could tell i was alive would come after me and attack the villagers. They spoke of a Demon God King who took over Olympus, and knew he would be the biggest issue" he said before looking at Thor ashamed and spoke the silent unanswered question before it was to be asked "and i was ashamed ... of everything i did ... i could not face you because i felt as though i disappointed my father, and you" he said before strolling inside to the dwarves' workstation "so i went about collecting as much information as i could about my father in his homeland. His gravesite was defiled so nothing but this was there-" he said before reaching in his pocket and pulled out a bifrost key "they had no idea what it was so it was left exposed to the elements ... not much power let in the crystal, maybe a single trip. I also found his weapons ... which was not easy, I'veheard a rumor there's a Death Cult that worships him in Sparta, and not in-" he said before realizing something "the protection circle .... i made one around where i lived, it was broken! I hid the Blades in my home"

Hades smirked at his wife's sassy reaction and chuckled to himself before waving his hand making a water foot massager machine appear in a puff of black smoke at her feet "it's no rainfall but i think that should be good for your chlorophyll, my rose" he said jokingly and winked at her before looking at Lord Death "i'm starting to think all lightning gods hardly have any brain cells to be honest"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:34 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Persephone squealed in delight,"This reminds me when Artemis and Eros and I would go get our nails done", she confessed, slipping her feet into the bubbled bath she remembered her first day of arriving in Olympus and then meeting hades,"I really do miss them I suppose I could head home soon after this match if you have business else where hades", concluded Perephone,"I dont really care for dealing with all your responsibilities", she told him truthfully as she watched as Phil gave the battle over to Vincent Angel,"Look he did get it...", she smiled, watching the stunned demi god try to figure out how he won so quickly,"I wonder if he will get the prize..", she concluded.

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

After the announcement that Vincent won due to outside interference, thanks to Thor, Mitsuki heard her name called and she will be facing the advanced mage/summoner. This makes her nervous after she finished eating the popcorn, Kiba placed his hand on her shoulder, he smiled at her, "Remember, don't pray on Amatsu-Mikaboshi unless you have no other choice," he gave her a warning about praying Malevolent God of Evil and Star, but unless it's no other choice. Mitsuki looked at her father, she calmed down her nervousness as she smiled softly, "Thank you father, for warning advice," she thank him and he removed his hand away from her shoulder. She was about to step towards the arena, Kiba decide to add something, "Mitsuki," he called her name, which made her stop and looked at him with curiosity, "I hope you do have an idea against Valencia," he said in hint of concern, not only just both Valencia and God of Darkness, but for Mitsuki. She was touched, then she looked down to recall her fight against Mickey. She looked up and walked towards the arena, holding genesis sword scabbard, "I will be fine, I already observed her."
Death looked at Hades for a long time, his left hand appeared, "I already have one idiotic student believing he will surpass the gods and wanted to beat Mitsuki to steal her heroic title. He never uses his brain when it comes to fight. Now, if you two excuse me," he referred to Black Star, then suddenly he disappeared in black smoke, leaving Hades and Persephone alone. Behind Thor, Death appeared and immediately do the Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop to Thor's head hard enough against God of Thunder.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi Nero
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

Phil watched as Thor and Loki walked away from his office, rubbing the back of his head as he wondered what would of happened if he didn't get disqualified. Brushing the long hair against his chin, the Satyr only stared out of his window as he waited for Valencia to arrive. Meanwhile, Vin watched as Loki and Thor were walking away from Phil's office which, with a soft sigh, stepped in front of the two gods with his arms crossed to make himself look tougher,"I understand you two have things..strong things that have your attention that makes everything else moot but..you should at least know that we all are in the same shoes as you both..."
Before this conversation happened though, Thor listened to everything that had happened involving after Thanos snapped Loki's neck and sent him to Valhalla to see Odin and Frigga meeting him, along with the Warriors Three and Heimdall himself. With his fist clenched, he knew that this could be another chance for redemption for the two Asgardians as he placed his left hand against Loki's shoulder with a teary eyed but smiling look on his face,"Lets go, brother. Once we are done, I'll take you back to our new home in New Asgard where our people are thriving once agai-"
Thor was then interrupted from Vin who to him looked like just a pipsqueak compared to the taller, stronger, heavier Asgardian. With his axe relaxed on his shoulder, the God of Thunder stared down at the demigod before speaking up with a angered tone leaving along with the smell of stale beer,"You know nothing about pain, child...Have you seen your family ripped apart one by one..from your mother, your brother...your father.....and your brother again...then watch as almost your people die in the vacuum of space? All I wanted to do was cut that titan's head straight off. Once I did...I still felt empty...you know nothing about pain child.."
Vin clenched his fist tight as he kept his anger grew, his green and blue eyes piercing at the God of Thunder as he ignored the smell of stale beer. His eyes twitched as his head began to flashback to the time he had to kill one of his own men who he once called a brother. He remembered the sight of the blood pouring out of the headquarters doors like a river as he stood there with a rifle in his hand. This was all for not as he wasn't able to kill the man who took over his real brother, using him as a ticking time bomb to start the infection. His eyes began to glow bright as he dropped his left arm and jabbed his finger against the God of Thunder's chestplate,"...you have a safe trip..."
Dropping his right arm to his side, Vin walking away before thrusting his fist against the concrete wall which indented like a wrecking ball. On the other side of the wall was Phil walking out of the hole to see Vin walking away,"You are fixing this, Kid!"
Thor just stared as he watched the kid walk away, unsure on why he should care. Turning back toward Loki, the God of Thunder was about to speak up before feeling something against his head. Something that felt like a large rock hitting him from the tallest of buildings hitting straight against his head. This made Thor fall down onto both knees rubbing his now large bump on the top of his head. Turning back, he saw that it was a man who looked like the grim reaper who had done that, making his eyes squint at Lord Death before speaking to himself softly,"Either I've lost my mind or I had drank too much today.."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"no, i see him too" Loki said seeing Lord Death strike Thor then turned to watch Vin storm off and waved his hand at the impact zone on the wall repairing it with magic then looked to his brother "though, yes you could pull back on the drinking quite a bit ... last thing we need is you to have the effects of your bingeing in a battle" he said before looking at Lord Death, unsure of what to make of him as he spin his scepter in a full circle making it change back into the ax form and mounted it on his back "look, i know he's ... oafish, but attacking him from behind was quite uncalled for, he's my brother ... you should have attacked from the front" he said before giving a smirk then looked at Thor more seriously and helped him up "and i do believe the one you insulted is the one attempting an attack on Daichi, the Demon god king ... but if you killed Thanos then perhaps he need not bother, we can use the Stones"

Hades looked to his wife and shrugged "Thanatos claimed he has things handled, buuut i kinda do wanna see what they might have done in the Underworld. Up to you" he said with a smile then saw Lord Death vanish and chopped Thor in the back of the head and winced rubbing his own head in sympathy

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Persephone gave a thoughtful look,"I'll wait until the tournament is over", she told him,"I would like to see who wins and its not all the time I get a chance to spend much time with you being busy and all", she concluded blinking as she watched a little skirmish below and smiled but continued to have a distant looking thinking back on everyone back at home. .

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:39 pm
Valencia arrived at the Coliseum by flight. She swooped down over the crowd leaving a shimmer of light dust in her path. Valencia made a quick sharp turn to the center of the Coliseum. She landed with a skid and cloud trail after her. Her large angelic wings aided her stop and fanned the dust away. Valencia stood up straight and began to stretch her arms and legs. She smiled as the crowd roared in excitement. "Happy the crowd is still going strong." Valencia raised her hand up towards the sun. In a flash of light from the sun her Bowstaff appeared. It sparked with Lightning and glowed like the sun flickering with white flame. The light dimmed revealing the ornate staff made of white wood, and two metal spears on both ends. It was studded with gems and decorative silver vines. Valencia began some warm ups with her staff as she waited for her opponent. "Mitsuki, the Shrinemaiden. I look forward to this fight. Give me your best..." Valencia said quietly with a calm smile.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki sneezed, unexpectedly, while covering her mouth with her arms, "Boy that was unexpected," she thought and stood on the arena. Her ears picked up the sound of swoosh, she looked up and see Valencia landed. She rose her eyebrow, but she kept her composure, however Valencia spoken out. Mitsuki soften her expression, then she closed her eyes, "I was about to say the same, however..." she replied to her and she opened her eyes and summoned Bow of Odysseus around her shoulder, "You do have deity aura, unless you are demigod or descendant. Although, having Dragon God of Darkness is bit extreme, no offence," she pointed out the aura she picked up from two vs two battle. She noticed she couldn't sense Shukurai's presence, she wondered why, but she wouldn't have to worry about him.
"That is for interfering the game," said Death to Thor. He looked at Loki about attacking his brother from behind was uncalled for, his hand hide behind his cloak. Death heard about the Stones, this bring up his cheerfulness, "Oh you are talking about Infinity Stones. I might be wrong, but Soul Stone, that I am assuming because I haven't seen them for very long time, is probably in my son's hand. I don't know where fives gone to, I rather not let them fall into wrong hands," he spoken out causality about Soul Stone, mentioned about other stones. He seems to aware of Infinity Stones and their powers.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi Nero
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin washed himself in the locker room, the blood dripping out of his healing wound from Loki staff which made him only chuckle softly. He knew his healing factor could help him out but it normally heals faster than this. This could only prove that this God of Mischief is the real deal. As the wound finally healed fully, the demigod slid his arms in his vest before placing his cigarette between his lips so he could have a quick smoke. This was when he turned his head to the left to the television where the next match was about to happen. Phil appeared on the television screen as he announced the next match,"And NOW! Mitsuki Kokoromi versus Valencia Drkslayer! After this match, they'll have to battle against Vincent in the runner up championship! After that match, the championship will happen who'll face off against our special guest! Remember contestants, this match will have ranged weapons in this battle but summons and help outside will not be tolerated. Let the Games BEGIN!"
The crowd roared with excitement with the two contestants, knowing how powerful both of these heroines are with or without their summons. Mitsuki was a powerful Hero of the Realms, already defeating many baddies but then again, so was Valencia. Vin lit his cigarette in the locker room as Goofy walked in with Donald with an annoyed look. Goofy spoke up,"I would suggest putting that out, Vin. Those are bad for you.."
"Yeaaaaah *quack quack squeek*", Donald added with a angered look on his face while Goofy had a more concerned look on his face,"Don't make us kick you out of the coliseum!"
"Go Hyuck yourself, Donald..", Vin replied with a annoyed look before putting out the cigarette in a container in his vest. Turning his eyesight at the Kings Knight and Mage, Donald and Goofy only saw the smoking green and blue eyes which made the two run away in a...how you say...Goofy Manner. Vin only sighed softly before speaking up to the two Disney characters,"I'm sorry..I'm going through emotions right now.."
Goofy looked behind a corner, looking at Vin who was holding something in his hand. Closing his eyes, he clenched against his wayfinder which sparked something in Goofy's head as he walked to the demigod which Donald only quaked at him in a concerned look on his face. Goofy placed his hand against Vin's shoulder before speaking up with a soft voice,"Master Yen Sid once told my friends and I something that'll always stay close to me. May your Heart be your Guiding Key. Remember this and you'll be on your right path"
This was when Goofy patted Vin's shoulder before walking away knowing that this'll help demigod move forward which it will effect him personally. The keyblade wielder watched as the dog that wore pants left with his duck friend who didn't wear pants as Vin only sighed, looking up at the television,"May my heart...be my Guiding Key...that's a great quote.."
Meanwhile, Thor only rubbed the back of his head before standing up straight with wobbly legs. Placing his hand on the nearest counter, the God of Thunder just stared at Death as he explained the stones that sadly, he already knew. Shaking his head with annoyance, Thor spoke up with his eyes staring straight at Loki,"Loki, I believe it's time to go..these stones broke me...that bas*bleep* killed all of our brothers and sisters just to find the space stone, remember? If we find any of them..we bury them so that no one can ever find them.."

(OCC: Alright everyone, it's the start of the new match~ With this comes the new post organization till the match is over After me is:
Marcus Emrys' Characters
GuenivereOrion's characters
Drkslayer Valencia- Valencia Only
MikuHinata1- Mitsuki Only
Drkslayer Valencia- All Characters
MikuHinata1- All Characters
Then back to me. Hope everyone enjoys!)

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:05 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Loki looked at the depressed form of his brother and felt shame at his own actions in that massacre for bringing it to them "i shant argue with you, Thor ... but it does not mean i agree. the stones-" "can't truly be destroyed" Mimir said as Loki grabbed him from his belt and got him up to eye view "they're part of a cosmic balance ... if any of them were truly destroyed, you'd know it ... but the lump is right, they are dangerous ... you know that lad" the head said as Loki exhaled in reluctance "especially if Daichi hears of this .... burying them will not be enough, they'll need guardians. strong ones" he said then looked at Lord Death "if your son is reliable than i pray he keeps the Soul Stone safe ... but my brother is right, we've overstayed our welcome i believe and i need to retrieve a pair of powerful blades that might be in the hands of psychopathic cultist killers. some good news though is that any the blades see as unworthy will burn them to ash, so we have time" he said as Mimir made a movement that seemed like a shrug "aye ... but you know the only way to ensure they remain out of the wrong hands is for you to keep them on your person, right?" he asked as Loki vaguely remembered how his father told him the blades were cursed and it was a burden no one should ever have to bare "i know ... i have no choice" he said in a low whisper before putting Mimir back on his belt then looked at Thor before nodding "our first place to check should be a place called Sparta back on Midgard"

Hades looked at Persephone and looked guilty as she watched the fight begin. sighing slightly, he scotched over to his wife slumping his shoulders "i know ... and i swear i'll make it up to you ... even the whole camping thing if you really want" he said with a small smile

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash