User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

Phil stood there, both hands on his furry satyr hips as he watched Artemis pointing the bow at him before being blocked by Herc's body in the way between the two. This let out a soft sigh, grabbing a rap from...well I don't know but he grabbed a rag somewhere on his person before whipping his sweating forehead, his horns glistening with sweat before looking back toward Athena who expressed how she would like to use the battle grounds to help Celine train. Using his left hand to brush his goatee, Phil spoke up with a soft smile on his face,"Go ahead and use it...permitted that I give some advice and help train. She might have a long way to go but with a montage and a catchy song, we could train her to be one of the great Greek Heroes that saved Olympus."
With that, Phil turned around toward the coliseum, looking to the right to see the long training grounds where statues of great heroes of Greek Mythology stood over the hundred yards. It was slightly overgrown but that wasn't much trouble for Phil as he called out for his goat friends to help chew the lawn evenly so that no one would trip. There was stone obstacles, dummies with targets to help with archery, and some traps that the champion would need to overcome. Turning back toward the group, Phil smirked brightly before speaking once more,"Also, this outfit of yours is good for archery but when it comes to fighting close combat or trying to run for cover, the cape will be more of a disadvantage. We have clothes you can wear for training if you so choose."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:07 pm
Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena Goddess of Wisdom and War

Artemis looked at Hercules with a rather annoyed face,"Gotta play the hero all the time? Aren't humans prone to making more mistakes then gods?", she said lowering her bow as she watched Athena compromise with Phil and then seen the goat ready the Colosseum to them,"I wont hurt him...", she grumbled,"Much..", before she pointed her finger at phil,"Don't try to look up her skirt! I'm watching you", she said knowing she would follow through with her threats Athena appeared next to the goddess,"Artemis if you can not learn to just your temper I will have to have you to return home", Artemis's jaw dropped at Athena's threat as she managed to take in a deep breathe and stomp off to cool her head, Athena then turned to Celine,"What have you learned of the powers of my shield?", she asked the young hero as she wished to know what she had learned;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

"always Artemis, someone needs to" he said before seeing her stomp off and shake him head. he remembered the few times he met her in his youth was always ... temperamental but he said nothing taking the mature route "Phil let's go set up the target system, i get a feeling they might be using it pretty soon" he said before looking over at Artemis and sighed a bit before going over to the weapons rack Brok and Sindri had been working on and picked up a golden looking bow with designs of a wolf near the bowstring "hey Artemis, heads up" he said before tossing the bow to her

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine smiled and giggled a little bit at the goat man's comment, a montage and a catchy song? What a funny thought! However she would blink a bit when he commented about her outfit and Celine would lift her cape up a bit and nodded her head in understanding at his comment as it made sense "Well as you guessed I'm an archer first and foremost, but I suppose with the shield I should take more time to hone my close combat skills" she would then reach up and smiled a bit as she unclasped the cape "Honestly I have the cape simply because I was preparing for cold nights alone, something to help keep my warm" of course it would be obvious that it was far from the truth of what happened. So Celine would fold the cape and and walked over to a nearby bench to place the item on. As she would return Celine would then smile a bit and shook her head "Thank you but I'm fine with what I have, no offense but I don't want any peepers" her tone was obviously teasing Phil for his earlier comments although she was slightly serious.

However Celine would then turn to Athena when she inquired about what she knew about the shield and Celine would look at it for a moment as she thought
"Well I know a couple things, the knowledge just sort of came to me when I wielded it for the first time..." she explained to the Goddess before the edges of the shield began to create golden energy blades before Celine eyed some straw dummies far from anyone else. The blonde would then throw the shield as it cut the straw dummies clean in half before returning to Celine. She would then glance at Athena "When the cave at the Island of the Gorgons began to collapse I used the shield to create an exit" she explained before looking back down at the weapon on her arm "I have a vague idea of some other things it can do but I haven't had time to properly test it..." Celine would conclude her explanation to Athena.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

Phil crossed his arms as he listened to the young champion talk about how she didn't want anyone to peek while she changed. Though he wouldn't ever do that, the Satyr nodded softly in understanding. He definitely didn't give a good first impression so with that, Phil placed his left hand on his goatee as he watched Celine throw her shield, cutting the target in half. This made the Satyr's eyes surprised before thinking for a few moments. This gave Phil a great idea,"Thing is, Celine, that's a target standing in place and you aren't feeling like you are in danger."
With that, he looked over to the soldiers before they nodded back, the spartan-styled soldiers running toward spinning contraptions before operating them to move faster. The platform was very simple, just run forward and save the "princess", and by that I mean it was another straw dummy with curly hair. Unfortunately, between Celine and the "Princess" was a pit of fire, platforms she would have to jump to, and timing puzzles to where she would have to move quick enough to go through unless she wanted to get caught in between two stone slabs. It wouldn't slam all the way on her but it would scratch her if she was to be stuck between the two,"Once you learn the basics, I want you to run the course..being in a more dangerous location and using your skills will help you with your path to helping the gods"
"I have a feeling she'd do just fine with that..", a voice appeared behind Phil as the Satyr turned to see two figures appearing out of a purple portal, making the teacher jump back before squinting at the two. One was a darker skin boy, one eye was blue but the other, with a small scar over it, was a glowing purple and the other was...a cat? This made the balding Satyr rub the back of his small horns as Nobunaga groaned softly before standing there, his paws on his hips before speaking up once again,"Her shield there is quite powerful and you are right, she needs something to cause danger..so why don't she train with someone on her level? Takara is needing a little bit of some practice after all. He's strong but needs a little bit more training before we go up the mountain."

MikuHinata1

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:30 pm
Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

User Image
Artemis Goddess of the Hunt

Artermis looked over at Herc as he threw her a bow and she caught it with ease and then used an arrow she grabbed from her back to swiftly take out the targets all in sequential order before smiling in victory she still prided herself in being the best archer there ever was and ever will be not but a few moments later Celine's shield came slicing through the targets as her jaw dropped and she growled,"Ah come on!", she said, turning to see Athena nodding in approval,"Philocetetes thank you for your input", she then turned to Celine,"He is very wise his words are not to be taken lightly", she told her,"Having trained many famous heros but I want to let you know of the other powers the shield can possess. One is that you can use it as an actual shield put it before you and concentrate on producing a shield the shield's power and grandness depends on your understanding of its magic and your own will power... concentrate", she instructed her; Artemis looked rather interested and offered a helping hand, smiling she pulled an arrow from her bow,"Block this Celine", she called out as her arrow began to fly, Athena looked up working quickly she stepped in front of celine and phil she showed her what it was by pulling out her replacement shield behind her and using it as a blockade with an extended magic shield about the shield itself showing her a demonstration,"Very good Artermis but give her more time to prepare ready another arrow", she told her stepping back Athena then nodded to Celine,"Your turn", she said waiting for Celine to prepare as soon as she was ready Artemis replied,"Sorry", apologetically before releasing another arrow waiting to see if she would block it in time or correctly;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Hercules chuckled as he watched but then glanced over to the side and spotted something that almost looked like a snake. Deciding he should get rid of it he went over and grabbed it to see a blue demon-like being in a black suit who screamed girlishly in fear once seeing Hercules "Panic?" Herc said recognizing Hades' old Henchman and dropped him to the ground as his companion, a plump pink creature named Pain who was also in a suit, glanced up to him "what are you two doing here?" he asked in annoyance "we're under orders!" Panic said nervously "indeed, the Lady Persephone is concerned with the precautions and/or lack there of for combatants here" Pain said making Herc look confused "why are you talking like that?" "we're Lawyers now, we had to get all professional including our names, look we even have business cards!" Panic said excitedly and handed it to the Demigod.

Alipain and Panicletus
Attorney at Law for Underworld Corp.
To contact: we'll find you

"your names are Alipain and Panicletus?" he asked making the two nod "look, you guys are wasting your time-" "o contrair, Senior" Pain said holding up a scroll and walked over to Phil "for i have here, 79 safety violations in the training grounds alone" he said as Panic nodded running up next to his partner "yep, and we're still investigating so expect that to grow"

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:35 am
User Image

User Image

Celine would blink a bit as Phil had begun to speak and explain that it was a still target and she wasn't feeling endangered. Well yes, he was correct in that observation. However it seemed that Phil had an idea of what kind of training he wanted her to do as a platform had begun moving. Celine would just stare dumbfounded at everything going on before her..was that a fire pit?! And then platforms? And then some kind of puzzle of sorts? There was no way she could do any of this! She knew her shortcomings well, with low endurance and mediocre strength there was no way she could pull any of this off! Celine would then stare incredulously at Phil as he stated that once she...learned the basics!? Was this considered basic for him!? Was this what Hercules had to do in his training? However before she could even comprehend how she was going to do thankfully Athena had stepped in and instead redirected her to a different type of training, how to properly use the shield. OK this was much more what she had in mind! Celine would take the Goddess's words in and nodded her head. So she needed to use the power of the shield defensively now as Celine seemed to have a basic understanding of it's offensive capabilities. However Celine would blink when Artemis called out to her and Celine would try to raise her shield to block it but instead Athena had stepped in and performed a demonstration of what should happen. It was impressive to say the least.

Once that was done Celine would stand her ground against Artemis and took a deep breath as she focused on the shields capabilities. She knew how it should look but she needed to really use the shields power herself, she couldn't focus on everything Athena did. As the arrow flew through the air Celine began to will the weapon to do as she commanded and soon the shield would begin to react. The shield would extend outwards as energy began to flow, however unlike with Athena's the magic of the shield would give a brilliant white energy, it was almost warm and comforting in a way. It seemed that when used defensively in Celine's hands her power over light seemed to influence the shield. The arrow would then harmlessly bounce off the shield as Celine let a wide smile form on her face
"I did it!....I did do it correctly, right?" she looked to Athena for confirmation that she had done well. However Celine would become distracted when a purple portal and two familiar faces showed up which caused Celine to clap her hands together in joy "Kitty!" she cheered happily upon seeing him before suddenly blinking. A sparring partner in Takara? Well that certainly would be interesting to say the least so Celine would turn to Athena with a curious look "I'm perfectly OK with sparring with him, should I use my bow and arrow or focus on using the shield?" Celine was an excellent archer and it was her specialty, but maybe it would be better to focus on what her weaker areas. But then maybe Takara would want a challenge himself.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:29 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Takara stood there silently, looking at his phone as he noticed a text message was sent to him, making him tilt his head slightly as he looked through the message. It was a friend of Vincent's as she spoke about how it was nice seeing him back in the Skellige Isles and that she would like someone to visit her again in the future. Takara smiled softly before putting his phone away as he noticed Celine asking what would be best to train with when sparring with him. Her bow and arrow or with her shield? These were very good questions but luckily, Takara turned to Nobunaga Oda who had an annoyed look on his face after being called Kitty,"My name is Nobunaga ODA! Not kitty-...you know what, nevermind.."
The small feline sighed softly yet in a deep tone before rubbing the back of his left eat, scratching it a little bit to give him a little bit of satisfaction before looking back up at Celine,"If I were you..I would suggest using your shield..Takara has the ability to teleport by throwing his weapon to any direction and where ever the weapon lands, he appears..it's quite a interesting ability."
Meanwhile, Phil was about to ask a few more questions until he heard Herc talking to someone. Someone who talked about..safety violations? Phil only sighed softly before walking over to his faithful apprentice,"SAFETY VIOLATIONS?! I'll show you Safety Violations when I have Herc here throw you over to Sparta!! You get your butts out of here right now before I have my guards kick you out, Lawyers or NOT!"

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm
Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena Goddess of Wisdom and War

Athena congratulated her,"That is exactly correct", she told her, turning to watch phil complain about was that pain and panic? She scratched her head wondering why her uncle's lawyers were here, either way she turned back to Nobunaga,"I think that is an excellent idea but I have one more thing to show my young champion before I release her for a duel", she then turned to celine,"There is a very powerful move you can do with this shield and its rather important that you learn it I used this technique against Kronos earlier when he came to the underworld", she then moved away from the group as she pointed her staff which appeared in her hand through use of magic as she pointed at the targets up ahead,"This is a vital watch", she instructed as she brought her shield next to her it began to grow to nearly her height as she struck the butt end of the shield into the ground and then all around her a powerful array of magic was shown as the wind seemed to pick up about the goddess but it was actual her magical aura that finally lifted her high in the sky but when she came down she brought some kind of magical force that began to knock over and destroy the targets on the field and everything in its wake when she landed it deployed a strong magic explosion around her and shielded her from any upcoming attacks; Artermis smiled nodding as she looked over to see phil's reaction as she had seen this before;

[I have an actual visual demonstration of this presented: Here I added the shield at the end for a little sparkle but this is basically what i'm describing]  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine simply couldn't resist the small giggle that escaped her lips when she saw the face made by the feline male. Oh he was just so adorable! "Oh of course, my lil Nobu!" Celine couldn't resist cooing at Nobunaga when he insisted on his full name being used, but of course the blonde just couldn't resist a bit of light teasing. It was all in good fun of course. Celine would then listen to the other explain about his ability to teleport to wherever he threw his weapon which caused a small smile "Ah yes! I remember, he demonstrated that ability when we were escaping the temple!" she had feared for a moment that he was trapped inside but the male had quickly shown that he was more than capable of escaping on his own "He certainly would be a difficult target to hit with my arrows, maybe I'll only use them when possible" she stated thoughtfully for a moment.

Once Celine had shown the ability to use the shield defensively, Athena had the young woman's full attention once she noted that she needed her to see this next technique. Celine would of course pay as much attention as possible to every movement that the Goddess did so that she could learn this next move apparently very powerful. Celine would watch the impressive display as Athena rose above the ground, surrounded by a magical aura. Then the display of her crashing down onto the earth was an impressive one and Celine would raise on hand to cover her eyes as she flinched away when a shock wave of dust was raised from the landing.

Celine would then nod her head a bit in understanding and would make the attempt at doing it herself as the dust settled
"Alright, I can do this" she would murmur to herself as Celine would begin to mimic just as Athena did as the shield would grow in height to be a bit taller than Celine was before jabbing it into the ground. Soon a whiteish light began to form around her as a bit of dust whipped up around her, However the blonde would soon begin to show a bit of unease as the shield began to take her into the air much like Athena, only noticeably slower. From the look on her face it was clear that Celine was not quite as comfortable with this as the last exercise, being up in the air was obviously not something she was as comfortable with. However when it came time for Celine to crash down to the earth instead the whiteish light that had surrounded her would suddenly flicker before she blinked in shock as the next thing she knew, she was plummeting to the ground. The blonde would let out a cry of shock as the next thing she knew she came into contact with the hard ground, thankfully she hadn't gone nearly as high into the air as Athena so the damage surmounted to nothing more than a sore body. Celine would slowly sit up, rubbing the back of her sore head with a frown "It may seem like I'll need to work on that some more as time goes on..." the young woman should have known better than to assume that she could use every ability of the shield without issue. There were obviously some things that she'd need to work on. Nonetheless Celine would stand up and dust herself off, not letting it get her down as she bowed her head towards Athena "I'll certainly be practicing that until I can get it right!" however she did have to admit that training with such a relic wasn't something that Celine could have ever prepared herself for.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"i-it was your disrespect that caused this in the first place!" Panic proclaimed as Herc cleared his throat "guys ... i get it, your under orders but ... c'mon" he said as Pain glared at him before growling out a sigh "your lucky the king and queen both like you Heracles ... i can forget about these if you fix the place up regularly, and Queen Persephone might call this whole thing off if the goat gives her an apology for disrespect ... mortal deaths are sort of a sensitive topic for her, after the incident that caused her name to be changed ..." he said but Panic ran up to him and shook his head violently then looked back at Phil "things are changing, Phil ... the Underworld isn't a hub of evil ... remember that next time" he said then handed Herc the scroll who took it "I'm doing repairs anyway, I'll get on this" he said as the two nodded and vanished in a puff of blue and pink smoke

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

Nobunaga groaned softly at the sound of the young blond champion's teasing, making a anime styled sweat drop appear on the left side of his head. Letting out a soft sigh, he overheard Pain and Panic both were making a scene which Phil kept his cool. His arms were crossed as he watched Herc take the scroll before the two disappeared. Oda noticed Phil's head glowing bright red in annoyance as he just walked away. For once, Philoctetes didn't have one word to say. This was scary as he went into the coliseum, thinking that neither Hades nor Persephone have any say in how the coliseum was run. This would continue but first, lets talk about the other characters first.
Takara wasn't paying much attention to the fight for the silent keyblade wielder watched as the confidence of Celine almost seem to vanish. This confused the mute as he watched the champion of Athena begin to focus her energy, jumping up into the air but stammered as she began to fall. Takara quickly ran to try and catch her but wasn't close enough to grab her. Running up to her, Takara leaned his upper body over her, the sun blocked by his body as he slightly tilted his head. The purple left eye shined softly toward her before standing strange up to see Celine picking herself back up. This was so interesting to the mute boy as he saw the determination in the blond champions soul, making him smile softly before looking over at the training course. Walking over toward the start, Takara just slightly tilted his head to observe everything. Oda, however, noticed her fall but didn't try to help her, catch her, or really anything. With his arms crossed, Oda spoke up in an annoyed look on his face,"Keep practicing and with time, you'll be able to use it...but to master it, you must have the confidence to fight fear itself..."
This was when Oda went into his side bag that was wrapped around his small furry person before pulling out something red. Handing it over to the champion, Oda continued to speak,"..In my time, Samurais would eat Chili Peppers before battle. Legends say that this will make you feel invincible..Before coming here, I went to Japan and found these but they didn't have a chili pepper. This is..what they called a Ghost Pepper..."
Meanwhile, back in the office, Phil slammed his door as he sat straight down into his computer chair behind his table. The window behind him shining down on him as he placed both hands over his head as he tried to keep himself calm for his lively hood was being threatened. Looking over at the trophies on his wall, from the head of a hydra that Herc had killed in the past to the Lion rug that was on the floor, a large scar over it's left eye. Looking to his right, he saw pictures from back when he was training Hercules himself. Skinny and looking wimpy, Phil remembered not even caring about the young boy for he didn't believe his origins. Of course, he was proven wrong. Was he wrong about all of this? He wouldn't apologize to Persephone for he didn't do anything wrong in his mindset but something did come back to his mind. What did Pain say? The Incident that caused her name to be changed? He didn't know her other name as he looked over to his collection of scrolls on some shelves.
Looking through them, he began to search until he saw one scroll with the color of pomegranates on the paper. Tilting his head, he unraveled the scroll as he read exactly what had happened. This was the reason why? Just because she was unhappy? This was very interesting as the satyr rolled up the scroll before pressing a button to activate the intercom for Herc,"Can Herc come to my office, please? As soon as possible."

(OCC: Noticed that Blitz went before Marcus in the posting order. Just remember the posting order but with this situation, it's fine only because Herc, Pain and Panic were in a different conversation away from Celine's training. Still though, lets remember the posting order. For now on, lets have this as the posting order:

GuenivereOrion
By Bi Blitz
Marcus Emrys
and finally, myself.

The story is turning out so good btw, just remember to keep things in order so that way no one is being skipped over unless they ask to~)

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:47 am
Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

User Image
Artemis Goddess of the Hunt

Artemis and Athena looked on as she was preforming the move when she went to fall they watched the boy move forward to catch her it seemed she would have to learn on a safety net for awhile; Artemis thought to herself,"Very Optimistic but.. that's something you would definitely have to practice', the the goddess was surprised she managed to lift herself in the air at the very least;"She has great potential I am sure this is why Athena chose her", thought Artemis as she watched the pair communicate after the display,"Are you alright?", asked the goddess offering her hand to help her up,"Yes it will require a lot of practice though you did very well on your first try", she promised her smiling,"When the time comes I am sure you will preform it spectacularly", she assured her,"Just remember that it requires a lot great strength, focus, and power to preform the move correctly but once you have balanced all 3 of yours you will find it very easy", she then turned to Takara as she used a form of sign language to speak with him,"Thank you for watching out for her, you two may continue to duel now", she nodded and smiled at him and then stepped over to join Artemis,"Did pain and panic already leave?", she asked quietly as Artemis glanced over to herc who was just now being called to phil,"I suppose so.. I dont know why they are here.. I suppose that comment phil made to Persephone hit her at home.. ya know how she hates being treated liked either A. being seen as a trophy wife or B. being seen as some young inexperienced goddess", said Artemis,"And Hades being head over heels for his wife... he likes to spoil her to death", Artemis smiled,"Persephone has usually good intentions for the most part and is not very greedy or selfish because how Demeter raised her but she has her own little devious side", Athena nodded,"In the end everything will be made to light.. Persephone has her own personal pride and as a woman I am sure that is why she was so insulted by phil's abrasive personality", said the goddess,"He isn't one to take lightly, regardless of our subject of uncle hades and his wife I would say that right now Celine is showing great promise and I believe she will make a fine champion", smiled Athena as Artemis nodded,"You did very well", she assured her;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

As Celine laid there for a moment she had felt a wave of disappointment wash over her as she had failed to perform the move. That being said she knew that not everything came easy and of all people the blonde knew the value of hard work. However Celine would stare up as suddenly a shadow blocked out the sun and her blonde eyes landed on Takara their eyes locked for a moment before a soft smile grew on her face before picking herself up "Thank you for the concern Takara but don't worry, I'm alright thankfully" if she had gone as high into the air as Athena had then it would have certainly been a different story. She'd have to take great care practicing this move in the future. When she then turned to Oda whom spoke and she stared at the cute Kitty and looked down at the shield 'The confidence to fight fear itself' Kitty had a good point, simply using the ability was one thing, but to master it was another entirely. Celine just didn't have the confidence that Athena had, sure Celine was brave enough to persevere and keep trying but that could only do someone so much.

Celine would then turn to Athena before nodding her head when the Goddess inquired about her health
"Yes, I'm fine. Just a little sore, nothing I'm not used to" Celine had taken plenty of spills in her youth when she first started training, this was nothing. She would then listen to everything the other said and nodded her head at the appropriate moments. She did feel much better as Athena had mentioned that she had done well her first time, that did help make her feel better. Then hearing the others comments Celine took everything in. Strength, focus, and power, these were things she needed to work on it seemed. This would be a long road ahead it but she was ready for it. However Celine would blink as Kitty approached her with something red in his wittle paws, aww did he have a gift for her? She would look down and took it from him, staring at the pepper with a slightly confused expression on her face. However once he spoke she offered a small smile once Kitty explained that Samurai's would eat peppers before battle to feel invincible. But then he stated that this one was called a ghost pepper and Celine stared at the food item in curiosity before chuckling a little bit "I will say that I have never been one for spicy food...but since it was from you I'll give it a try...just..a teeny...tiny bit.." to say that Celine had a low tolerance for spicy foods was an understatement but it would be rude to not give it a shot, besides how much worse could this be than a chili pepper?

Well she found out because when she took her place across from Takara Celine would take the pepper and lifted it up to her mouth to take a tiny little nibble of the very tip of the wrinkly red pepper. There was a brief silence before suddenly a loud cry erupted from Celine as she dropped the pepper onto the ground and began to bounce up and down, fanning her mouth as the burn had already been much
"Aaaa! It burnssss!" she cried out, trying desperately to cool her mouth off. Thank goodness she had the common sense to only take a tiny nibble because it could have been much, much worse. By now she was panting a bit and ended up spitting that little bit she had bitten off onto the ground, her Mother would have chided her for such unladylike behavior but right now the burning overrode any manners. She would look at Oda with a frown and shook her head "The...the thought was...s..sweet but...I think I'll just...not do that ever again" well now Celine just showcased how utterly horrible she was with spicy food, but that was the worse spice she'd ever dealt with and in fact she'd dare to say that was the hottest pepper in the world! Ghost peppers were something she'd have to keep an eye out for in the future to avoid! Celine would then look at Takara and waved a hand "I....I'm ready..when you are!" Celine was now able to thankfully ignore the burn before dismissing the shield and drawing her bow, Celine would need to learn to be reactionary with the shield anyway and call upon it hastily when she needed to. The moment the spar would start Celine would pull an arrow from her quiver to begin things with a single shot, aiming for the limbs as not to actually wound him if the arrows did hit.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash